Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

These two especially Darcey are ridiculous.  That tub scene with Darcey was absolutely cringeworthy.  What an ass.  They must be getting paid plenty to embarrass themselves.   Two middle aged women who fancy themselves sex kittens.  Oh this show makes me laugh.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would love to have the Silva Twits make me over ala them, I'd go out on the town with them and drink too much, start crying then fighting with each of them just to see how they would react and oh, my name would be Parsley.

And don't forget to be so plastered that you require someone to lead you back to your table, with toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your fake red-soled shoes.  

11 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

These two especially Darcey are ridiculous.  That tub scene with Darcey was absolutely cringeworthy.  What an ass.  They must be getting paid plenty to embarrass themselves.   Two middle aged women who fancy themselves sex kittens.  Oh this show makes me laugh.

Damn, that was quite a rash breaking out on her facial area in that tub scene.

With every shot, it seemed to have spread a bit more.  It was making me itch just looking at it.  

Maybe she was allergic to the "cheap" candles she used for ambiance or whatever knockoff bubble bath she had used to fill the tub.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

She's on television?   She has been on various reality shows since 2010?  Additionally, her clothing line seems successful, so she has some money.   "These men" are the types who also yearn for fame*, so they'll hook their "whatever" to a Silva Sister.

*Fame or a life of ease.

What is their clothing line?

• Useful 1

Why does Florian's "angel" keep saying he doesn't speak English. Yes, he does speak English and he understands English just fine. It might take him a second to translate in his head but he does ok. 

Speaking of Florian, he is right about one thing. Darcey has to have all the attention. He's a smart guy. Lazy but smart.  

• Love 9

When I was a little girl back in the 1960s I had a Sunday School teacher called Miss Gwen who'd been born with one leg much shorter than the other. She had to wear a built-up shoe with a huge platform sole, which means she walked with a peculiar gait. I swear to God, when I saw Stacey teetering along in her fake Louboutin platform boots, all I could think of was Miss Gwen (who was lovely, btw).

At the start of this week's episode Darcey said that she's done with men defining who she is, that she's going to go after what she desires now. But by the end of the show she's putting on a fake "sexy" show in a bubble bath to please a man. She needs therapy.

The sisters really don't like one another at all. This show is going to be weeks of passive-aggressive oneupmanship, each trying to outdo the other over who is "loved" the most, and with barbs and nastiness disguised as concern and care.

Bring it on. I can't wait.

This should be the show's theme song.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, essexjan said:

When I was a little girl back in the 1960s I had a Sunday School teacher called Miss Gwen who'd been born with one leg much shorter than the other. She had to wear a built-up shoe with a huge platform sole, which means she walked with a peculiar gait.

Aw, was she played by Kim Richards on Little House on the Prairie?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

So about House of 11...

It, doesn't seem to actually exist. It has an address in LA in the LA Apparel Mart but it's claimed suite number doesn't seem to actually exist, from what I can tell the offices suites appear to be labeled with the floor number as part of the suite number (common) but their suite starts with 10 but the building only appears to have 9 floors and the Darcy and Stacy seem to have no real connection to LA, it's weird that you would put your clothing business on the other coast from you. Like, let's pretend that they legitimately opened a real clothing company, why would you base it in LA when you live in Connecticut and not the fashion capital of the US, New York. There are people that live in Connecticut and commute to NYC for work daily.

I may be wrong but my hunch is their clothing business is really a company that slaps their logo on whatever random stuff they source, not a business that actually designs products and has House of Eleven inventory. Does anyone believe that House of Eleven is managing shoe inventory?

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, John M said:

So about House of 11...

It, doesn't seem to actually exist. It has an address in LA in the LA Apparel Mart but it's claimed suite number doesn't seem to actually exist, from what I can tell the offices suites appear to be labeled with the floor number as part of the suite number (common) but their suite starts with 10 but the building only appears to have 9 floors and the Darcy and Stacy seem to have no real connection to LA, it's weird that you would put your clothing business on the other coast from you. Like, let's pretend that they legitimately opened a real clothing company, why would you base it in LA when you live in Connecticut and not the fashion capital of the US, New York. There are people that live in Connecticut and commute to NYC for work daily.

I may be wrong but my hunch is their clothing business is really a company that slaps their logo on whatever random stuff they source, not a business that actually designs products and has House of Eleven inventory. Does anyone believe that House of Eleven is managing shoe inventory?

I thought they were caught doing that.  Buying another brand item and just slapping their logo on it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

9 hours ago, justdoit10 said:

What is their clothing line?

I believe it's House of 11.  

Speaking of House of 11, they’re selling Stacey’s engagement ring for $49.99 so you, too, can have a fake rock to go with your fake lashes, hair and boobs  

image.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8

I do not understand these people. Why the heck would you want to try so hard to keep a 20-year-old interested (e.g., that ridiculous bubble bath)? If your main qualifier for a relationship is that the person be "sexy", I can see why none of your relationships work out.

As for Stacey, I wanted to tell her to go easy on Florian since he had probably missed his afternoon nap. And how exactly do you trick someone into taking half-naked pictures? I want to hear that explanation.

This show just makes me sad, that these women have no identity outside of the really young men they think want to date them.

Edited by Zanne
  • Love 16

If you have to have your thumbprint on your fiances phone why bother giving it to him?

You obviously don't trust him and want to check up on him because you think he might cheat.

I don't get it, if someone didn't want to be with me and was cheating I wouldn't want them in my life....no wonder these 2 nitwit are always heartbroken and living in a trainwreck life.

• Love 12

Making a phone password protected with your thumbprint sounds like something you’d do with your 12 year old son’s first phone. 

I do believe House of 11 is still in business online as they have a website. That’s where I saw Stacey’s ring pictured above. They also have logo face masks so they must be a recent addition. The Silva Sisters obviously do not design the merchandise themselves, most likely it is sourced from China, but I think they promote the line by wearing it on television. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Making a phone password protected with your thumbprint sounds like something you’d do with your 12 year old son’s first phone. 

It's just, weird, to make it a point. Like, I know the passcode to my husband's phone, just like I know the PIN to his debit card. I'm no more likely to go rummaging through his emails, phone calls and text messages than I am to use his debit card to buy a BMW convertible when he sleeps in on the weekend.

Chose better partners, this is just pathetic.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, John M said:

It’s just, weird, to make it a point. Like, I know the passcode to my husband's phone, just like I know the PIN to his debit card. I'm no more likely to go rummaging through his emails, phone calls and text messages than I am to use his debit card to buy a BMW convertible when he sleeps in on the weekend.

But would you cut off his thumb so you could open his phone when he’s not around?

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, Zanne said:

Why the heck would you want to try so hard to keep a 20-year-old interested (e.g., that ridiculous bubble bath)? If your main qualifier for a relationship is that the person be "sexy", I can see why none of your relationships work out.

When Darcey was pitching Georgi’s qualities to Stacey and Florian she kept repeating, “But he’s HOT!” 

• LOL 3
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember someone on Judge Judy once telling her that she'd waited until her bf fell asleep and then used his finger to unlock his phone and uncover his cheating. Judge Judy laughed her head off, she thought it was a stroke of genius.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

I remember someone on Judge Judy once telling her that she'd waited until her bf fell asleep and then used his finger to unlock his phone and uncover his cheating. Judge Judy laughed her head off, she thought it was a stroke of genius.

I guess there is one upside to being a light sleeper.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He is fit but the face is nothing to write home about.  And when will man buns be over?

He’s got a square head like Jesse and that stupid golf ball of hair teetering precariously on the top of his head looks ridiculous coupled with the pubic hair style facial hair. Even Tom is attempting to cultivate a man bun with hilarious results.

I also think Georgi, like the other men The Silva Twits (thank you @Baltimore Betty) have chased, just has a dumb, slack jaw expression 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I have this silly future Silva Twit Twin scenario running in my head...

Darcey's latest Eurotrash man comes to visit and it is the first night, Stacey is having sexy time in her bedroom and Darcey and whateverhisnameis are in her room having sexy time and to prove to the other sister that their lover is better they over compensate by trying to be louder with their sex noises than the other. 

It all comes to an end when Darcey's girls scream thru their bedroom wall that they can hear them then they each puke from the thought of what was going on.

How fun would it be to write fan fiction for these two!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How fun would it be to write fan fiction for these two!

Sorry, but I think all the scenarios would be predictably the same so it wouldn't hold my interest. 

But ETM would be a good shortcut instead of having to type Eurotrash Man 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Sorry, but I think all the scenarios would be predictably the same so it wouldn't hold my interest. 

But ETM would be a good shortcut instead of having to type Eurotrash Man 

What if I promise to write a scene or two where they actually think about what they are doing and dress like a normal person?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What if I promise to write a scene or two where they actually think about what they are doing and dress like a normal person?

Too implausible. Willing suspension of disbelief can only go so far.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That would indeed be fiction!

How about a chapter where Stacey takes Florian clothes shopping in NYC so he doesn't dress like he's going deer hunting? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

That would indeed be fiction!

How about a chapter where Stacey takes Florian clothes shopping in NYC so he doesn't dress like he's going deer hunting? 

I don’t get the military fashion.  Stacey was wearing an army jacket when she and Darcey were crying at that patio on the water and Florian wears a camo jacket.  Maybe they do POW interrogation roleplay.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I don’t get the military fashion.  Stacey was wearing an army jacket when she and Darcey were crying at that patio on the water and Florian wears a camo jacket.  Maybe they do POW interrogation roleplay.

And Darcey wears camo on 90 Days Strikes Back.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

2 hours ago, Gobi said:

And Darcey wears camo on 90 Days Strikes Back.

FYI, Camo fashion is big on House of 11's website! Military Jackets to be worn over sequined tube tops, of course! 

Alas, this is sold out! https://houseofeleven.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/camo-jumpsuit

but Darcey's "Revenge" swimsuit is available! https://houseofeleven.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/darcey-revenge-swim-suit

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I just heard the commercial with Darcey and Stacey talking to their friend Reina and realized Reina's voice sounds exactly like Ariela's on TOW. 

I knew she sounded like someone familiar, you hit the nail on the head!

17 hours ago, magemaud said:

When you only make one or two of something yes, you sell out.  

• LOL 7
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

FYI, Camo fashion is big on House of 11's website! Military Jackets to be worn over sequined tube tops, of course! 

Alas, this is sold out! https://houseofeleven.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/camo-jumpsuit

but Darcey's "Revenge" swimsuit is available! https://houseofeleven.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/darcey-revenge-swim-suit

And if you act fast, there's always the HOF11 "Beauty" Joggers or the Black Daisy Jumpsuit.  

BTW, I laughed my ass off that they take "after pay."  I don't why that struck me as so hilarious, but it's early on the west coast and I'm not fully caffeinated.  

On 8/24/2020 at 6:23 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Florian looked like he was on death's doorstep in that bedroom scene.  I honestly thought he was ill.

I found myself wondering if he was strung out and awaiting his next fix. Whatever the reason, he did not look healthy at all.

Stacey, you twit: This man has just given up his life in Albania and flown across the ocean to marry you on a 90-Day visa, and the topic of conversation at your very first dinner out in New York is "Here's a brand-new iPhone but I want you to register my fingerprint so I can unlock it and snoop because I don't trust you." Really??? Newsflash: If he sticks with her (not a lock, judging by how bored he looked when Darcey came by and the two of them sniped at each other whilst totally ignoring him) and they both live to be 1000, he will never forget that conversation. He may well forgive it, but he won't ever forget it.

I kept waiting for Darcey to drop her expensive iPhone into the tub.

Oh, and when my then-FWB (now my wife) invited me to Manhattan to spend the weekend with her, you wanna know what she wore on her feet? Flip-flops with an arch support. Why? Because she's not an idiot who wears ridiculous-looking impractical high heels in a city where you walk everywhere.

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

All the stuff reminds me of thing I see on Shein or this one for the camo jumpsuit - https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/2019-New-arrival-rompers-womens-Camouflage_60799118546.html

• Love 2

Great sleuthing! I think you've found the source! So they can buy 500 of these monstrosities at less than $ 7 each and sell them for $ 45! They don't even bother to slap a Ho11 logo on them somewhere and they've SOLD OUT? 

• Love 2
On 8/25/2020 at 3:53 PM, magemaud said:

That kind of looks like Borat's swimsuit. 

As I watch this show, I think of my late father who had little tolerance for these self-absorbed reality stars. He would always incredulously ask me, "When do you think the last time they read a book was??!?!" 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 8/24/2020 at 6:30 PM, MrBuhBye said:

I thought they were caught doing that.  Buying another brand item and just slapping their logo on it.

That's what most of these bozos do. The Teen Mom chicks do it as well. 

• Love 3
On 8/25/2020 at 3:53 PM, magemaud said:

Oh my goodness... why is every model headless on their website? Is it less expensive to have models who don't have faces? And the swimsuit model has a very obvious tan line (looks like she wears shorts most of the time in the sun).  

The BEST is the "Darcey engagement ring" for only $49.99!

And no way would I wear the giant clunky daisy sneakers.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

The BEST is the "Darcey engagement ring" for only $49.99!

Of course the Darcey and Stacey "engagement rings" have to be the exact same price! I think Darcey's is similar to the ring Tom supposedly sent her before they met in person. There was quite a bit of speculation even before their first season when she was shown wearing this ring and there were reports that she and "new man" Tom were engaged: image.png.547f7d3c4120cc97a6c4a290f78a5b37.png

20 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Is it less expensive to have models who don't have faces?

I suspect Darcey's daughters do some of the modeling and others are stock photos. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

Of course the Darcey and Stacey "engagement rings" have to be the exact same price! I think Darcey's is similar to the ring Tom supposedly sent her before they met in person. There was quite a bit of speculation even before their first season when she was shown wearing this ring and there were reports that she and "new man" Tom were engaged: image.png.547f7d3c4120cc97a6c4a290f78a5b37.png

I suspect Darcey's daughters do some of the modeling and others are stock photos. 

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is the middle finger on that hand disproportionately large compared to the others? It looks like one of my dog’s favorite pig skin treats. They’re called Oinkies.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is the middle finger on that hand disproportionately large compared to the others? It looks like one of my dog’s favorite pig skin treats. They’re called Oinkies.

Or what was in the bowl at the truck stop restroom.

• LOL 3

You’re right, that middle finger doesn’t look like the rest of the hand at all. Must be another example of Darcey’s amateurish photoshopping. I’ll never forget this early one of her and Jesse where it appears she has no torso. We know now she’s very short waisted but there’s no way this is a real photo. There are numerous laughable examples online  of Darcey putting her or one of her daughters’ heads on other peoples’ bodies  

image.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2