Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I honestly sat here and laughed out loud at Darcey's emotional self torture over needing Answers.

Didn't she say words to the effect of "I didn't get the answers I wanted to hear." Apparently she doesn't want to hear the truth? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

People are always shocked when they find out I don't watch mainstream TV and my favorite networks are TLC and Bravo (I'm also a hardcore ID Discovery addict but that doesn't cause the same jaw-dropping reactions as TLC and Bravo). 

I love true crime too. Generally the TV shows I watch start with one of the following things:

- "Previously on ..."

- "This program contains scenes of actual surgery. Viewer discretion is advised."

-  A montage of a filthy house

- "This program contains scenes which some viewers may find disturbing."

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

just love the way sketchy Georgi always answers a question with a question.  Whilst none of these people are the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, Georgi has definitely learned the art of deflection.  

Oh, and loved this:

"I don't know what a 'sugar mama' is."

I was cackling a la Angela during that whole scene, both at Georgi and Florian's reaction to Georgi's responses. It really was laughable the way he tried to deflect, all while staying with the same dead eyed, monotone answers that were more questions than answers and playing dumb. Notice he didn't say he was never on a sugar mamma website. He just started droning on about he doesn't even know what that means, well if he likes older women that is what he would look for it is the age not the sugar mamma part, etc. How about the fact that you were on a website AT ALL as your wife was working on your taxes??? 

As messed up and insecure as Darcey is, I feel like she is a genuinely nice person----just from how her kids interact with her and what others on the franchise have commented over the years. I think Georgi is an expert con man. What I don't know is if this ENTIRE relationship was set up by production or not. I mean, this is a dude with zero education (as far as we know) and probably pretty limited skills who showed up here from Bulgaria 10 ish years ago and went from homeless to being wined and dined on tv in a fugly fur coat. He presented himself as this successful massage therapist/model living in DC. He probably worked at a Massage Envy and we now see he lived in a basement room in a not so great house in the suburbs of DC. I found his protesting how he gave up everything for Darcey just laughable. What did he give up? A basement room and he would not have been able to work giving massages during Covid so......oh, that is right, he spent a whopping $1000 on her on his credit card (which he probably never pays) on a gift. And she has shelled out according to her $50,000......

I don't blame Wolfie for being offended that GEorgi lumped them together in the same boat. Georgi acts like he can barely stand to be in the same room as Darcey and after 10 years here and an American wife under his belt, he should have more to his name than a few ratty boxes. Wolfie is a FOB and I reserve time to judge how much of a user he will be....

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Didn't she say words to the effect of "I didn't get the answers I wanted to hear." Apparently she doesn't want to hear the truth? 

She is always looking for the truth and then gets mad at the truth then turns it in to something completely different, how does she do that?

Darcey and her (saying it emphatically with eyes shut like they do), qweshuns need answers.  

Why would Darcey think the ex wife would be honest with her and how long were they there because I though they left after breakfast (of bottled water and croissants) to go shopping/sneaking off to speak to the ex and when they left it was dark out.  BTW, I loved the necklace the ex was wearing.

Georgi's silent treatment, emotionless affect and basic somber way about him is probably the way he avoids intimacy with Darcey.  

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“She can’t handle the truth!”

• LOL 9
11 hours ago, jojo3couleurs said:

I'm starting to like Florian a little bit...

Me too! Between his mature take on talking to the ex, his comment about the oysters and the "old" houses on the bike ride and his facial expressions when Georgi pretended to not understand the term Sugar Momma----the little goblin is growing on me :) 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
On 8/8/2021 at 5:11 PM, ChristmasJones said:

I find it astounding that the twins can feel happy and satisfied in these relationships. The men are so sparse in their speech and flat in  both their facial and emotional expressions - like trying to remain engaged with a slab of concrete if you wanted to converse for more than five minutes, or on a subject of any depth beyond "do you like my extensions?"  Maybe they are less robotic off camera.

Silly! As long as their guy has a functioning penis they are fine! Darcey appears only to want to talk about "my boyfriend" or "my man", not to actually have a real, adult relationship with someone. She's like a 15 year old girl. 

6 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I also thought it was great editing to show how the two couples ended their evenings.....F&S have a mature discussion that even though they disagree (talking to the ex) they talked to each other with respect then put all that aside to have some sexy time in bed. Meanwhile you have G&D barely speaking, her ugly crying and him basically saying well go to bed then, no one is stopping you and walking out. WTF did he even go? I mean, yeah they are in Alexandria, there are bars and restaurants around but this was last year when stuff had restricted capacity and closed down early for covid reasons. 

He was probably just chilling in the van with the production crew. 

5 hours ago, Mothra said:

Darcey needs answers to questions that are never asked, or that have been asked so many times they are meaningless.  Do you love me?  Are you using me (while she is most certainly using him to stay on tv).  Breathless and sweaty, this independent and strong woman needs answers.  I need an answer:  what are the questions?

This all began imo with Stacey's envy.  She is married to a rat-faced boy who could never in anyone's opium fueled dream find work as a model; Florian is the ugliest man I've ever seen on tv.  Georgi is at least hot if only in a dumbass kind of way.  At least he's not rat-faced.  Stacey must therefore get Darcey to dump Georgi; Darcey is willing because what else has she got going to keep her on tv?

I honestly sat here and laughed out loud at Darcey's emotional self torture over needing Answers.

I need an answer too.  Why does god Herself allow this shit on my tv?  I pay lots of money for quality entertainment, like Jesse dodging Louies, not this drek.

On rereading, Florian is not so much rat-faced as opossum-faced.

image.png.33956f82ba2ccbad0fadb3f1e1691b75.png

LOL! Great to see you @Mothra! LOVE your whole post, especially the bolded bit. Darcey is always breathlessly saying she needs "answers" and "the truth", but she's pretty vague about what she means. The only truth she wants is her man of the moment to swear his love undying. She'd forget about that sock money quick enough if Georgi did that. So he's not a very good fancy man. you'd think he'd be able to fake it a little better. Now is not the time to be strong and silent, Georgi! Get in there and start doting! 

• Love 8

My thoughts on the most recent episode (on D+ now)...

These dudes are duds. Flat, boring, just sitting there watching the women emote. The girls go on and on about their feelings, about "opening up," and Georgi and Florian just sit there. 

Darcey wiping all her makeup on the hotel WHITE washcloth with her dagger-like fingernails... aagggh

Their breakfast- sitting at the table and the women grilling the men, saying with grim, sour faces, "It was nice to meet your friends last night..."

Darcey has some significant armpit fat.

I really can't figure out what great revelation Darcey wants from Georgi.  That he has a dozen kids? He is an ex-con? 

Now that I've listened to his ex, it's pretty much what I suspected- he's a lazy mooch who wants faux fur coats and a woman to support him. I want to know what makes Darcey rich enough to buy him thousands of dollars' worth of clothing.

The preview: Darcey ugly-crying in the back of the Suburban.  She needs to realize when these relationships end: she really hasn't lost anything as there wasn't much there to begin with. She has a seven-year old's perspective on what a spouse should be: someone who is good looking (well, in her view) who will whisper sweet nothings and tell her he loves her all day long.  Not much else.  It's a Cinderella perspective that she doesn't realize is totally unrealistic.

• Love 10

Darcey just seems to want a hot guy on her arm. Maybe some sort of payback to the mean girls in junior high or high school. Some do take that mentality to old age. Nasty neighbors, nasty coworkers - spurred by jealousy and oneupmanship. I don’t recall her talking about any of the three reality show boyfriends as a life partner. Just a big day with an expensive dress and diamonds. Both dudes seem sketchy, come with issues and secrets and playing their cards close to their chests. Both relationships seem fake and superficial.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, seasons said:

Plate of oysters arrives at the table.

Florian:  "I no can eat this. Jesus Lord."

Dead.

💀

Same here.  

Stacey should get Florian some conversational English classes if she ever wants him to get a job and help support the family and so he no longer needs to be closed captioned when he has been here 10 years.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I thought Wolfie showed a lot of common sense as well when he told Stacey it was a bad idea to talk to the ex....and I loved his reaction at the end when G pretended he didn't even know what Sugar Mama meant. 

I also thought it was great editing to show how the two couples ended their evenings.....F&S have a mature discussion that even though they disagree (talking to the ex) they talked to each other with respect then put all that aside to have some sexy time in bed. Meanwhile you have G&D barely speaking, her ugly crying and him basically saying well go to bed then, no one is stopping you and walking out. WTF did he even go? I mean, yeah they are in Alexandria, there are bars and restaurants around but this was last year when stuff had restricted capacity and closed down early for covid reasons. 

You here 10 years. You know sugar mama!

(did I tell you I'm starting to like Florian?🤔😆)

Poor Darcey surely wanted some make up sex after that great evening...

• Love 6
7 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Now that I've listened to his ex, it's pretty much what I suspected- he's a lazy mooch who wants faux fur coats and a woman to support him. I want to know what makes Darcey rich enough to buy him thousands of dollars' worth of clothing.

What I don't understand is why didn't Darcey just say no?  She doesn't have to buy HIM clothes...  Unless she really is a sugar mama?

Race Drag GIF

• Love 8
10 hours ago, jojo3couleurs said:

What I don't understand is why didn't Darcey just say no?  She doesn't have to buy HIM clothes...  Unless she really is a sugar mama?

I think part of it is the fact that G is a deadbeat, broke ass.....and once he moved in, she realized damn, he has like two decent looking outfits! The rest were probably Walmart sweats and free promotional tshirts. Can't go around snapping pics for insta looking like that, not when she has her "brand" H11 to pimp out. Plus filming for this "reality" show. 

I mean, if the person you care for, when you say "put on something nice" responds with "I don't have anything else" or a song and dance about how all his good shit is in his DC apartment and he doesn't feel safe going back during covid.....whatcha gonna do? If you are D, you pull out your plastic

• Love 5
On 8/5/2021 at 3:19 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

Everyone has a right to wear extensions if they choose. I wish they would have left their hair the way it was after they colored it at the salon. They looked so much better in my opinion.

I've had long hair ever since I was 7 years old (I'm in my 50s now).  I remember picking my mother up from the beauty parlor (this was in the days before hair care places were called "salons") when I was 19 and about to get married.  My mom had been going there for 8 years at the time, and sometimes she used to drag me along with her.  The point being, these beauticians had known me from the time I was a little girl.  These hair care professionals never stopped harassing me about when I was finally going to cut my hair, and my response to them was, 'The day that Jane Seymour (the actress) cuts her hair so will I.'  That gorgeous woman was my role model at the time of older women who still had long hair.

All that being said, my point is anyone should have any hairstyle they desire to have.  In my case, I've never had extensions, but many women, when they see my still long, healthy hair that is down to my lower back don't believe that it's all real. 

Now as relates to the twits, if you're going to get extensions, get GOOD/GREAT ones, not ones that stand out on your hair as being FAKE, FAKE, FAKE like the one on the back of Stacey's head did.

Their hair DID look so much better before they added their latest set of extensions.  They should have just left well enough alone.

I think their thought process is, however, that men find long hair sexy (which has been true in my life) AND that it makes them look/seem younger.  In my case, I DO look much younger than my 50s, but don't know if that's because of my long hair or in addition to it.  I've never Botoxed or filled anything on my face.  No plastic surgery either.

What I will never understand as regards these twits is how they can let themselves get to the point of looking so awful as they do on TV.  They're at their absolute worst looks-wise in their talking head segments.  As superficial as these two twits are, how is it possible, after seeing themselves after the first season, that they're not trying to look their best at all times?

I honestly have never seen worse looking hair on anyone in reality TV (except for maybe Angela on 90 Day Fiance).  In their talking head segments the condition of their hair is awful, the style of it is likewise horrible, and the color is horrendous and washes them out completely.

I always wondered about people who appear on TV, especially at special events, with their dark roots still showing.  This includes celebrities as well as reality TV cast members.  You'd think that they'd present their best selves.

The only excuse for how horrible these two twits looked during their first season was because of COVID and not being able to get their hair taken care of.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 4
On 8/5/2021 at 7:49 AM, Persnickety1 said:

Yes, "your wife."

Even with the language barrier, I found that an interesting slip of the tongue.

Anyone know if Darcey and Georgi are perhaps already married?  🤔

I personally have no idea if they're married or not, but took Florian's comment as coming from his being heated up/agitated, and in the heat of that moment, and since English is not his first language, he misspoke and called her "wife" instead of "fiance". 

Of course I could be wrong and they ARE legally married.  I just don't know so.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

What I will never understand as regards these twits is how they can let themselves get to the point of looking so awful as they do on TV.  They're at their absolute worst looks-wise in their talking head segments.  As superficial as these two twits are, how is it possible, after seeing themselves after the first season, that they're not trying to looking their best at all times? twits looked during their first season was because of COVID and not being able to get their hair taken care of.

Judging by the previews for next week they are going for more plastic surgery - getting their waists "snatched" & arm fat sucked out, boob lifts.  Sure Darcey, that will make your life perfect and find you the perfect man to love and support you.

They both looked better with their natural dark hair colour - a good contrast to their light eyes, like Elizabeth Taylor, Jean Simmons, etc. They might attract a better type of boyfriend if they didn't look like trashy blowup dolls.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
On 8/8/2021 at 2:11 PM, ChristmasJones said:

I find it astounding that the twins can feel happy and satisfied in these relationships. The men are so sparse in their speech and flat in  both their facial and emotional expressions - like trying to remain engaged with a slab of concrete if you wanted to converse for more than five minutes, or on a subject of any depth beyond "do you like my extensions?"  Maybe they are less robotic off camera.

It makes sense though when the twits are as deep as how much water it takes to fill a caged bird's water dish.

Do either of these two nut jobs strike anyone as deep thinkers or scintillating conversationalists who will miss out on having intellectual partners?

Flashing back to the Tom season, as much of a twat as he can be, he was too far above Darcey brain power-wise and class-wise.  That match was NEVER going to happen.

The best these two will ever do is guys with the vocabulary and brain power of cave men.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:28 AM, GrammyPammy said:

So….now she has “TURKEY BREASTS”?

That's slightly better than having 90 Day Fiance, Angela's, turkey wattle.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

I personally have no idea if they're married or not, but took Florian's comment as coming from his being heated up/agitated, and in the heat of that moment, and since English is not his first language, he misspoke and called her "wife" instead of "fiance". 

Of course I could be wrong and they ARE legally married.  I just don't know so.

Right?  It's hard to tell what with the usual TLC shenanigans.

Somewhat related, but I recall when Molly pulled a fast one on TLC and had to reveal that she and Luis were already legally married and the producer was dumbfounded that they had pulled this off right under the TLC collective noses.  

I'm leaning towards a language error rather than Darcey actually being Georgi's "wife."  That being said, with TLC, I also wouldn't be shocked to learn they're already married...if he really is legally divorced from his ex.  

Darcey always manages to get involved (or create) such clusterfucks.  😂

• Love 3
On 8/10/2021 at 1:41 AM, jojo3couleurs said:

I'm starting to like Florian a little bit... he seems to have a minimum of common sense (when he said that Georgi's ex wife will not depict herself badly in front of Darcy, of course). I know it's not much, really!  Plus I love mocking him when I talk with Mr. jojo. I start every sentence with "Understand, my angel".

To know 'the real Georgi', why doesn't Darcy just TALK to the poor guy,  instead of asking the ex wife, ?!?!?!

As much as I disliked Florian last season, he's really growing on me this season.  He's coming across as very genuine and sincere in how he behaves towards and regarding Darcey.  Very protective and big brother-like.  I also do believe he genuinely has love for Stacey.  I hope I'm right and that's who he really is beneath the rough, crude exterior.

• Love 7
On 8/10/2021 at 6:42 AM, Stuckathome said:

I was dying with laughter as well, that was fantastic. Also when he said, "I have Darcey back." I know, I know what he meant, but the omission of that 's just made me imagine Darcey's back in all her too tight clothes with the fat spilling over the sides. From now on if I try on something and it is too tight in the back I will say I have Darcey back. :D 

I thought Wolfie showed a lot of common sense as well when he told Stacey it was a bad idea to talk to the ex....and I loved his reaction at the end when G pretended he didn't even know what Sugar Mama meant. 

I am surprised his ex didn't trash him more, she really just sort of confirmed what even we have noticed as viewers. That he is closed off, likes to be spoiled....I loved her reaction to Darcey explaining how much $$ she has spent on him and that she bought him clothes. That and her comment about him really only ever dating black women, except for the one white woman who was older and had some $$---I think Octavia thinks that he is just using Darcey, but she didn't want to be cruel and come right out and say it. I admit, I don't know what she saw in Georgi either, she seems like a polite classy woman. 

Florian also said something about her being his sister too, which made my stone cold heart melt, LOL.  When he misspeaks, I find it adorable, and I actually despised him their first season.

He and Stacey seem like an old married couple, as opposed to a newly married couple.  I guess that's what taking their time and ???six??? years does for a relationship.  The waiting time actually MADE IT a relationship as opposed to a hot-for-someone fling.  Darcey could/should take lessons from her sister on not always rushing into every single relationship like a house on fire.

Darcey genuinely has the ugliest cry face I've ever seen.  She reminds me of the "Two-Face" character on Seinfeld.  In brief moments you can catch a glimpse of a very pretty woman, but then she immediately flip-flops to being homely and unattractive.

I thought her face was so pretty beneath her hat, which looked great on her when they were going to meet Georgi's ex.

Remember, Georgi was living in Virginia so besides the small group of friends that met up with them, he must know a ton of other people, perhaps even other women, and/or his former roommates who we know nothing about.  He had plenty of places he could go.

Georgi's ex is an incredibly beautiful woman in a naturally pretty, classy way.  The way she spoke she came across very well.  Refined, classy, and like she has a good head on her shoulders.  Who knows what prompted her to sink to the level of marrying Georgi, and who knows why Georgi tied himself to her if he would truly prefer being with and taken care of by a sugar mama.  I hope that Octavia was being sincere with all the niceties she was spewing.  Before this sit-down of theirs I thought the ex-wife might be trying to cause trouble by mentioning the sugar mama website, but then how Octavia presented herself had me rethinking bad things about her.  She could be a very good actress playing a part, but you never know.  She could also be a very nice person who genuinely feels sorry for Darcey.

In a situation like this you really get to see the niceness that IS Darcey.  I've always noticed how much her fellow cast members genuinely seem to like her and care for her and worry about her (not just from her seasons on 90 Day Fiance, but cast members from other seasons as well).  Her girls adore her as well, so there's definitely a very lovable Darcey somewhere inside the histrionic one that we're predominantly subjected to.

I've also always said that I do not detect a mean bone in Darcey's body (jealous bones, yes, in a competitive way with Stacey, but mean, no).  She IS annoying, desperate, cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs cray-cray, and pitiful, but she's also very sweet, giving and caring.  She was genuine in her graciousness and her expressions of gratitude to Octavia.  That's the classy, lovable Darcey who carries herself well.  I wish that Darcey was what we saw more of than desperate, nagging, crazy basket case Darcey.

Edited by Xebug67
Ironically I misspoke and had to correct my misspeak LOL
  • Love 11
On 8/10/2021 at 8:37 AM, essexjan said:

Last Monday I joined a Teams meeting at work where people waiting for the meeting to start were chatting about what they've been watching on TV. It was all box sets about politics, the environment, complicated political thrillers, etc. Someone said "what are your favourites, Jan?" "Oh, you know, RHONYC, Love after Lockup, 90DF, Hoarders, Darcey & Stacey..." As it was a video meeting, I saw a gallery screen of 9 people's jaws drop all at once.

(Note: I work for a very large financial services business and I am one of the senior people there. If they didn't know before that I'm as shallow as a kid's paddling pool when it comes to my entertainment preferences, well, they know it now.)

I thank God and PrimeTimer for these forums, because no one I know watches any of this dreck that I watch except for you all, so there's no one in the real world to share my thoughts about them.  It's such a guilty pleasure that I'm embarrassed to own up to watching any of this stuff, but with you all I'm not alone in my TV programs embarrassment.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

eorgi's ex is an incredibly beautiful woman in a naturally pretty, classy way.  The way she spoke she came across very well.  Refined, classy, and like she has a good head on her shoulders.  Who knows what prompted her to sink to the level of marrying Georgi, and who knows why Georgi tied himself to her if he would truly prefer being with and taken care of by a sugar mama.  I hope that Octavia was being sincere with all the niceties she was spewing.  Before this sit-down of theirs I thought the ex-wife might be trying to cause trouble by mentioning the sugar mama website, but then how Octavia presented herself had me rethinking bad things about her.  She could be a very good actress playing a part, but you never know.  She could also be a very nice person who genuinely feels sorry for Darcey.

I also wondered how or why that marriage ever happened, but who knows, heat of the moment or some sort of benefits thing for one or both of them? Maybe related to his legal status in the country? It is hard to imagine this big doofus being suave and having game with someone as attractive and seemingly intelligent as Octavia who surely has her pick of guys. 

18 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

She was genuine in her graciousness and her expressions of gratitude to Octavia.  That's the classy, lovable Darcey who carries herself well. 

YES! When she started the conversation off by saying she was sorry it didn't work out between Octavia & G, that was very gracious and kind. I also did LOL at Octavia's response of "I am not" hahaha

• Love 8
On 8/10/2021 at 10:28 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

She is always looking for the truth and then gets mad at the truth then turns it in to something completely different, how does she do that?

Darcey and her (saying it emphatically with eyes shut like they do), qweshuns need answers.  

Why would Darcey think the ex wife would be honest with her and how long were they there because I though they left after breakfast (of bottled water and croissants) to go shopping/sneaking off to speak to the ex and when they left it was dark out.  BTW, I loved the necklace the ex was wearing.

Georgi's silent treatment, emotionless affect and basic somber way about him is probably the way he avoids intimacy with Darcey.  

I sometimes had a hard time paying attention to what was being said because I loved that necklace so much I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Darcey receiving validation of what she was already also thinking regarding Georgi should have satisfied the fulfillment of getting answers to the questions she had.  Too bad she's not at all subtle, sneaky even in doing anything about those answers.  Instead, she goes directly for the jugular by hammering question after same question at him that she's probably always hammering him with.  Do you like me?  Do you love me?  Are you with me because you love me?  Yada yada yada  It's so sad that she even has to ask this, and especially after such a short time of being engaged to him.  She should be FEELING loved, liked and cared about.  She definitely deserves it, but she will never get it because she's hell bent on choosing the wrong guys every single time.  I think she ought to let her daughters pick a guy for her.  Something tells me that their "pickers" are not effed up like Darcey's is, and God willing they won't be making the same mistakes their mother has made over and over and over.  They've had more than enough observation time and exposure to Darcey's poor choices to know better than their own mother what constitutes a good man and a healthy relationship.

I seriously don't believe Darcey will ever be able to be in a healthy relationship unless she gets herself into therapy and learns self-love and self-worth. 

If Georgi was in financial ruin when he proposed to Darcey and agreed to move to Connecticut to be with her, he seemingly hid that from her very well initially.  At what point did Darcey's antenna finally start going off?  The birthday fur definitely didn't help.  I personally would be horrified to be with a man who wears fur (plus I'm an animal rights activist so ANYONE wearing fur bothers me).  Seeing Georgi in that fur in the most recent episode reminded me of the Seinfeld episode reminded me of Elaine's embarrassment about David Puddy wearing a fur coat.  It's just creepy looking to me on a fashion statement level without even factoring in the animal rights aspect of it.  And if it is fake like I think I heard mentioned, it's still a horrible look.  I hate it almost as much as I hate that man bun/tiny ponytail he wears.

Oddly, I usually love a man with long, sexy hair, but when they show Georgi in his talking heads and his hair down, he's the opposite of sexy to me.  He just doesn't look right with it, and I can't figure out why.  It just rubs me the wrong way.  Maybe his unattractively beady little eyes is what ruins the whole look for me.  His whole persona ruins it for me, actually.

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

I sometimes had a hard time paying attention to what was being said because I loved that necklace so much I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Darcey receiving validation of what she was already also thinking regarding Georgi should have satisfied the fulfillment of getting answers to the questions she had.  Too bad she's not at all subtle, sneaky even in doing anything about those answers.  Instead, she goes directly for the jugular by hammering question after same question at him that she's probably always hammering him with.  Do you like me?  Do you love me?  Are you with me because you love me?  Yada yada yada  It's so sad that she even has to ask this, and especially after such a short time of being engaged to him.  She should be FEELING loved, liked and cared about.  She definitely deserves it, but she will never get it because she's hell bent on choosing the wrong guys every single time.  I think she ought to let her daughters pick a guy for her.  Something tells me that their "pickers" are not effed up like Darcey's is, and God willing they won't be making the same mistakes their mother has made over and over and over.  They've had more than enough observation time and exposure to Darcey's poor choices to know better than their own mother what constitutes a good man and a healthy relationship.

I seriously don't believe Darcey will ever be able to be in a healthy relationship unless she gets herself into therapy and learns self-love and self-worth. 

If Georgi was in financial ruin when he proposed to Darcey and agreed to move to Connecticut to be with her, he seemingly hid that from her very well initially.  At what point did Darcey's antenna finally start going off?  The birthday fur definitely didn't help.  I personally would be horrified to be with a man who wears fur (plus I'm an animal rights activist so ANYONE wearing fur bothers me).  Seeing Georgi in that fur in the most recent episode reminded me of the Seinfeld episode reminded me of Elaine's embarrassment about David Puddy wearing a fur coat.  It's just creepy looking to me on a fashion statement level without even factoring in the animal rights aspect of it.  And if it is fake like I think I heard mentioned, it's still a horrible look.  I hate it almost as much as I hate that man bun/tiny ponytail he wears.

Oddly, I usually love a man with long, sexy hair, but when they show Georgi in his talking heads and his hair down, he's the opposite of sexy to me.  He just doesn't look right with it, and I can't figure out why.  It just rubs me the wrong way.  Maybe his unattractively beady little eyes is what ruins the whole look for me.  His whole persona ruins it for me, actually.

Darcey likes to set herself up for failure, plain and simple, Georgi needed a sugar mamma, plain and simple.  I do not find anything about Georgi sexy at all, that fake fur was offensive to look at, it looked like old shag carpet, Puddy and his fur was hysterical, Georgi, not so much.  Nothing about Darcey is understated or subtle, and I agree she would do better for herself to find a good non tv therapist and work on herself before she tries again with another guy that is if she really wants a committed relationship, part of me does not think she really wants one, just the imploding ones that make for good (debatable), tv.

Darcey is the cautionary tale for her girls so they will do better when picking a mate, I am sure of it and if they were smart they would never bring anyone they liked around Darcey, she would pummel them with none of your business questions and run for the hills.

Let's see if we can find that necklace the ex was wearing, if I find it I will message you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Oh, come sit by me!

Last night whilst watching this shit show with Mini Persnickety, I told her that Georgi should check all of my boxes; his age, the long hair, the amount of facial hair, an accent, etc.

But he leaves me stone cold for some reason.  Even though he has many traits that I lust over, he just doesn't do it for me.

OTOH, the long-haired dude sitting in the back of the car in the new Sonic commercial gets my blood circulating!  😍

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcey likes to set herself up for failure, plain and simple, Georgi needed a sugar mamma, plain and simple.  I do not find anything about Georgi sexy at all, that fake fur was offensive to look at, it looked like old shag carpet, Puddy and his fur was hysterical, Georgi, not so much.  Nothing about Darcey is understated or subtle, and I agree she would do better for herself to find a good non tv therapist and work on herself before she tries again with another guy that is if she really wants a committed relationship, part of me does not think she really wants one, just the imploding ones that make for good (debatable), tv.

Darcey is the cautionary tale for her girls so they will do better when picking a mate, I am sure of it and if they were smart they would never bring anyone they liked around Darcey, she would pummel them with none of your business questions and run for the hills.

Let's see if we can find that necklace the ex was wearing, if I find it I will message you.

Thank you, Baltimore Betty.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

OTOH, the long-haired dude sitting in the back of the car in the new Sonic commercial gets my blood circulating!

I just ended up watching about twenty different Sonic ads on YouTube until I found the one - the guy in the baby blue sweater?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

I just ended up watching about twenty different Sonic ads on YouTube until I found the one - the guy in the baby blue sweater?

I'm so busy lusting over his face and hair that I've never noticed what he's wearing 😂

If he has long dark hair sitting in the middle of the backseat, that's him though.  He looks much yummier to me than the burger.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Comments here and the ex-wife saying he was a princess and felt entitled really ring true.  The emotionless face other than the occasional look of distain made it clear that Georgi thinks HE is the prize and expects Darcey to devote herself to pleasing him, not quesioning him or expecting him to do anything for her.  Feeding her an oyster was an annoyance, not sexy.  Needy princesses should not seek out other needed princesses; neither of you will ever get your needs met.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Can someone please explain to me where all this money Georgi is allegedly after is? They keep referring to it like we are supposed to understand that Darcey has all this money but choses to live in a studio apartment in a stick frame over podium building in nowhere NJ and drive the cheapest Land Rover they make that is worth like maybe $30k used in good condition.

I have nicer things than Darcey and I work in social services, believe me, no one is after my money.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, John M said:

Can someone please explain to me where all this money Georgi is allegedly after is? They keep referring to it like we are supposed to understand that Darcey has all this money but choses to live in a studio apartment in a stick frame over podium building in nowhere NJ and drive the cheapest Land Rover they make that is worth like maybe $30k used in good condition.

I have nicer things than Darcey and I work in social services, believe me, no one is after my money.

Nowhere CT.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, John M said:

I think a lot of what we see WRT where these people live is just for the show; what I mean is that they film in Airbnb or apartment buildings that maybe comp them for the exposure on this show. If Darcey didnt' have some cash, either from alimony or Daddy, these guys would not give her the time of day. 

Imagine G's life without Darcey, especially once Covid hit. He was living in a basement room in a sad looking house in a suburb of DC. All his worldly possessions fit in a few shabby boxes and his car was repo'd. He mentioned being homeless once before, that is what he would be now if it weren't for Darcey and I am sure he earns a salary from TLC for this show adn will use it to try and launch a fitness model career or some other business venture. 

14 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Georgi is in shape but his face is nothing to write home about.  He needs to get over himself.

When they show him with his hair down, all I can think of is Fabio and those romance novel covers.....it's a very outdated look. someone at some point told him his hair was amazing and he ran with it. It does distract from his beady eyes and lack of eyelashes. OMG, he is a butterface! lol

• Love 7
On 8/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, essexjan said:

Last Monday I joined a Teams meeting at work where people waiting for the meeting to start were chatting about what they've been watching on TV. It was all box sets about politics, the environment, complicated political thrillers, etc. Someone said "what are your favourites, Jan?" "Oh, you know, RHONYC, Love after Lockup, 90DF, Hoarders, Darcey & Stacey..." As it was a video meeting, I saw a gallery screen of 9 people's jaws drop all at once.

(Note: I work for a very large financial services business and I am one of the senior people there. If they didn't know before that I'm as shallow as a kid's paddling pool when it comes to my entertainment preferences, well, they know it now.)

Don’t worry - they’ve been watching the same shows  - just don’t want to admit it.

• LOL 5
On 8/11/2021 at 12:57 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Right?  It's hard to tell what with the usual TLC shenanigans.

Somewhat related, but I recall when Molly pulled a fast one on TLC and had to reveal that she and Luis were already legally married and the producer was dumbfounded that they had pulled this off right under the TLC collective noses.  

I'm leaning towards a language error rather than Darcey actually being Georgi's "wife."  That being said, with TLC, I also wouldn't be shocked to learn they're already married...if he really is legally divorced from his ex.  

Darcey always manages to get involved (or create) such clusterfucks.  😂

I’m 200% sure they are not married. G had to present a poof of his divorce in order to apply for the license.

• Love 5
On 8/12/2021 at 7:16 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It J. Crew, the name of that necklace is Spring Bloom, $125.00😏.

On 8/12/2021 at 7:16 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

It J. Crew, the name of that necklace is Spring Bloom, $125.00😏.

Thank you for the research on that, Baltimore Betty!

• LOL 1
On 8/12/2021 at 9:11 AM, Persnickety1 said:

I'm so busy lusting over his face and hair that I've never noticed what he's wearing 😂

If he has long dark hair sitting in the middle of the backseat, that's him though.  He looks much yummier to me than the burger.  

If this is the guy you mean, OMG.  Yummier times 1,000,000.  Looks-wise, he's kind of in the department of Jason Mamoa, another scrumptious man, as Drogo knows, LOL.

Sonic Shark Week commercial hot looking guy.jpg

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I think a lot of what we see WRT where these people live is just for the show; what I mean is that they film in Airbnb or apartment buildings that maybe comp them for the exposure on this show. If Darcey didnt' have some cash, either from alimony or Daddy, these guys would not give her the time of day. 

Imagine G's life without Darcey, especially once Covid hit. He was living in a basement room in a sad looking house in a suburb of DC. All his worldly possessions fit in a few shabby boxes and his car was repo'd. He mentioned being homeless once before, that is what he would be now if it weren't for Darcey and I am sure he earns a salary from TLC for this show adn will use it to try and launch a fitness model career or some other business venture. 

When they show him with his hair down, all I can think of is Fabio and those romance novel covers.....it's a very outdated look. someone at some point told him his hair was amazing and he ran with it. It does distract from his beady eyes and lack of eyelashes. OMG, he is a butterface! lol

I've previously said the exact same thing about him, and also referred to him as a butterface.  He has very tiny, beady eyes.  Baltimore Betty also nailed what else is wrong with him - he has no eyelashes. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Maximadc said:

G had to present a poof of his divorce in order to apply for the license.

I don't want to sound like "that poster", lol, but it could depend on the state.  I am in Minnesota and I had to provide the month and year it was final and what type of court.  Me being me I brought the decree with just in case I had a super clerk but I did not have to show it.

22 hours ago, John M said:

I am a teacher and my stuff is nicer, too, probably because I married a man who does NOT settle for cheap stuff in terms of furniture, furnishings, etc.  And my diamond ring and gemstone rings are real and small and classy.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Xebug67 said:

If this is the guy you mean, OMG.  Yummier times 1,000,000.  Looks-wise, he's kind of in the department of Jason Mamoa, another scrumptious man, as Drogo knows, LOL.

Sonic Shark Week commercial hot looking guy.jpg

Yes, that's him!  😍

Now THAT guy practically makes my toes curl.  

Georgi...not so much.  🤢

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yes, that's him!  😍

Now THAT guy practically makes my toes curl.  

Georgi...not so much.  🤢

BINGO!  Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!! 💛

Georgi isn't even remotely competition for this hunk o', hunk o' burning love.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 2