Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

He may want to keep his DC place for a few months.

Maybe he has a LEASE! 

edited to add: I'm embarrassed to see my profile picture there as the top poster in this forum, way beyond the second place holder. I need to get a life

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Regarding D&S's housing situation, their Dad mentioned when he was looking at, I think, Darcey's new apartment that there wasn't a room for him. He said "I let you have a room in my house, but you don't have one for me?!" We knew Dad owned the big house with the sweeping drive, but now it seems he also lives there full-time too. Of course, he's having to take care of the girls (who are way more sensible than 'Mommy') but from the way he said it, it seems he's lived there all along and Darcey was just lodging.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe he has a LEASE! 

edited to add: I'm embarrassed to see my profile picture there as the top poster in this forum, way beyond the second place holder. I need to get a life

True. Might be tough to find a sublet.

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What's bugging me is that they are all on Georgie's ass but all is forgiven with Florian for cheating and having a video of him doing some chick. That's all good now but Georgie's sock money is outrageously offensive. Granted Georgies no prize but I haven't seen evidence that he is so sketchy, either). If the guy only has $1,400 to his name then he should hold on to it especially since he's involved with a nutcase like Darcey. He never knows when that relationship is going to go up in flames and will need money to get back to DC. So, for now I'm team Georgie.

Also, what is Florian doing for income? Surely he's not getting paid for his modeling photo's, right? Again, he gets a pass.  

They are not married in a community property state, it's his money to do as he sees fit with.

Darcey is choosing to financially support him, that is on her, not him and it is ridiculous for her to make such a big deal out of it unless say Darcy's only bank account was now a joint account with him.

And that was a lot of time spent on suggesting Darcey and Georgie had sex. I absolutely do not understand this, they are an adult couple that lives together and sleeps in the same bed. Darcy has children, we are supposed to be impressed that they are doing the sex?

Edited by John M
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, essexjan said:

Regarding D&S's housing situation, their Dad mentioned when he was looking at, I think, Darcey's new apartment that there wasn't a room for him. He said "I let you have a room in my house, but you don't have one for me?!" We knew Dad owned the big house with the sweeping drive, but now it seems he also lives there full-time too. Of course, he's having to take care of the girls (who are way more sensible than 'Mommy') but from the way he said it, it seems he's lived there all along and Darcey was just lodging.

Darcy and Stacey used to live in a condo together. No idea why they left it or who owned it. The house has always been their dad’s but he was always working overseas and would be gone months at a time, I think in China. So they basically had the run of the house. Last season they talked about the dad not being able to go back overseas due to the pandemic, it was in an episode where he was trying to get his daughters to understand the significance of the pandemic so they wouldn’t travel to LA. Dad seems to have funded everything for them including their last fashion house venture. He mentioned he lost money on it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I also really want to know exactly what kind of "modeling" Florian is planning on doing with that set of chompers? I don't personally find him attractive but I could see his severe look working for some professional modeling gigs as long as his body was great, but oofff those teeth, orthodontia would be a better investment in his modeling career than photos right now. 

• Love 6

Did anyone else notice the crazy editing throughout last night's show?  One moment the twits had their long hair wigs with headbands, then it was the peroxide blonde long hair, then back to the headbanded fake hair.  It was so confusing to try to figure out timelines on anything because of that.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, John M said:

I also really want to know exactly what kind of "modeling" Florian is planning on doing with that set of chompers? I don't personally find him attractive but I could see his severe look working for some professional modeling gigs as long as his body was great, but oofff those teeth, orthodontia would be a better investment in his modeling career than photos right now. 

Whoever said last week something about him looking like a character straight out of "Newsies" was 100% correct.  When they were looking at his photos and he was wearing that newsboy cap, I was laughing my ass off remembering that comment!

Edited by Xebug67
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Whoever said last week something about him looking like a character straight out of "Newsies" was 100% correct.  When they were looking at his photos and he was wearing that newsboy cap, I was laughing my ass off remembering that comment!

ha ha, that was me! I expect him to say, "Extra, extra, read all about it!"

I also was distracted by the back and forth changing hair color on the twins but I think both looks are terrible! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Stacey gets off on spilling the dirt about Darcey’s relationship.  She was dying to tell Daddy about Georgi stashing money in the sock and blabbed it to the friends too.  She should worry about her own relationship with Florian the Ghoul. He probably gave Georgi the idea about sock money. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

So....my random thoughts on episode 2.....

If this is scripted 100%, then Georgi is the worst actor ever because it took what, 5, 10? seconds for him to be able to choke out that he loves Darcey when her father asked him in the car. FFS, that isn't a hard question---he actually seemed to need to think about a response. 

Still love Darcey's daughters.....they seem to be very smart and mature for their ages and know whats up with Mom and her boyfriends. Interesting that they really haven't spent that much time with Georgi and were honest and said they really don't have a relationship with him. Cue Georgi babbling about how they have a great relationship. Oh and TLC, how do you NOT have footage of Jesse making the one daughter cry on her own birthday?? Or maybe they do and Darcey was actually a good Mom and said nope, don't show that footage? Even if it happened when cameras weren't around, I can't believe it didnt' come up for discussion ON CAMERA or at the tell all when Jesse was trying to repair his image. 

Love how when it comes to women's bodies men suddenly get religious. I know many a guy like this and it is infuriating. I do think Florian assumes due to her age if they don't see a doc, it won't happen. Which would be fine by him. 

And, while it is easy to lump Florian and Georgi together, I still go back to the timelines.....Stacey and Florian were "together" for what, 5 or 6 years before he came to the US? Even if it was super long distance, that is a lot of time talking and yes, building some type of connection. And I think their engagement was a few years in to that timeframe, not instantly. Darcey and Jesse and even Tom, had talked for a long ass period of time before they were on the show and they refused to buckle to the pressure from Darcey (and I am sure TLC) to propose. In rolls Georgi, still married, within months he quits his job and moves in with Darcey and proposes. Yeah, I call bullshit. He is looking to launch either a career in modeling or tv, or find a really (not TLC standards) well off sugar mama. And I lived in the Maryland burbs of DC for 14 years, his "room in DC" that they showed in the previews? That house is in the MD burbs, I guarantee it. Probably PG county. Just sayin'---when you tell me he lives in DC, I expected at least a room in the actual District. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

If this is scripted 100%, then Georgi is the worst actor ever because it took what, 5, 10? seconds for him to be able to choke out that he loves Darcey when her father asked him in the car. FFS, that isn't a hard question---he actually seemed to need to think about a response. 

Still love Darcey's daughters.....they seem to be very smart and mature for their ages and know whats up with Mom and her boyfriends. Interesting that they really haven't spent that much time with Georgi and were honest and said they really don't have a relationship with him. Cue Georgi babbling about how they have a great relationship. Oh and TLC, how do you NOT have footage of Jesse making the one daughter cry on her own birthday?? Or maybe they do and Darcey was actually a good Mom and said nope, don't show that footage? Even if it happened when cameras weren't around, I can't believe it didnt' come up for discussion ON CAMERA or at the tell all when Jesse was trying to repair his image. 

Love how when it comes to women's bodies men suddenly get religious. I know many a guy like this and it is infuriating. I do think Florian assumes due to her age if they don't see a doc, it won't happen. Which would be fine by him. 

And, while it is easy to lump Florian and Georgi together, I still go back to the timelines.....Stacey and Florian were "together" for what, 5 or 6 years before he came to the US? Even if it was super long distance, that is a lot of time talking and yes, building some type of connection. And I think their engagement was a few years in to that timeframe, not instantly. Darcey and Jesse and even Tom, had talked for a long ass period of time before they were on the show and they refused to buckle to the pressure from Darcey (and I am sure TLC) to propose. In rolls Georgi, still married, within months he quits his job and moves in with Darcey and proposes. Yeah, I call bullshit. He is looking to launch either a career in modeling or tv, or find a really (not TLC standards) well off sugar mama. And I lived in the Maryland burbs of DC for 14 years, his "room in DC" that they showed in the previews? That house is in the MD burbs, I guarantee it. Probably PG county. Just sayin'---when you tell me he lives in DC, I expected at least a room in the actual District. 

1 hour ago, Stuckathome said:

Ha ha.  I noticed that too.  If he were smarter, or a better actor, or actually in love with her for real words would have come flying out of his mouth rapid fire about how much he loves this man's daughter, and all the ways in which he does so, and all the things about her that he loves.

I love that the dad seems to be NOT a pushover or stupid or unconcerned.  He's got this guy's number 100%.  The tricky part is how he deals with Darcey about it.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/27/2021 at 12:38 PM, bichonblitz said:

What's bugging me is that they are all on Georgie's ass but all is forgiven with Florian for cheating and having a video of him doing some chick. That's all good now but Georgie's sock money is outrageously offensive. Granted Georgies no prize but I haven't seen evidence that he is so sketchy, either). If the guy only has $1,400 to his name then he should hold on to it especially since he's involved with a nutcase like Darcey. He never knows when that relationship is going to go up in flames and will need money to get back to DC. So, for now I'm team Georgie.

Also, what is Florian doing for income? Surely he's not getting paid for his modeling photo's, right? Again, he gets a pass.  

I agree. Florian is so sketchy.

If I were in a relationship with Darcey I would hide sock money too. If it is his money and all he has to his name then I get having an emergency plan that does not involve Darcey. Though, him demanding cash for fur coats gives me pause….as does the quick engagement.

based on the previews, for someone who claims to hate sneetchy, Florian turns on Georgi right quick….probably because it takes the spotlight off of his bad behaviour.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
(edited)

During Darcey's first season with Tom when she went over to England, I actually liked Stacey a whole lot better than Darcey.  When we saw Darcey and Tom interacting with Stacey and Florian in ??? country that they flew out to to meet up with them, Stacey seemed to be much more level-headed and seemingly sincerely concerned for Darcey's happiness.

However, after watching the first season of Darcey and Stacey's own show, that opinion completely changed.  I no longer prefer one over the other because Stacey's truly no better than Darcey, though she loves to act as if she is, and seemingly loves to lord it over her because, first, she was engaged to Florian BEFORE Darcey could even get engaged to anyone.  Then the got married to Florian before anyone would marry Darcey.  Third, she believes that she's emotionally morally superior to Darcey, who's always acting like a basket case.  I'll give this last one to Stacey, who does seem to hold her emotions in check better than Darcey does.

The ironic thing is that Florian's NO BARGAIN.  IMO he's ugly AF.  He's aggressive AF.  He's unpleasant AF.  He clearly cheated on her, with no remorse.  He's unemployed and brings no financial assets to the table.

He does, however, seem to be keeping a tighter check on his nastiness this season.  Well for the most part anyway.  A tiny bit of it seeped out at his modeling session when he told Stacey to, 'Shut up.'  But then again, who wouldn't?  She was annoying AF.  I was amazed by how cool and calm the photographer was regarding all of her usurping antics.  He must get a lot of work from her/House of 11 and make great money to be willing to be pushed aside as the director of the photo shoot.

I do love that Stacey's sons have never appeared on TV (whether that be the decision of her husband, her, or both of them).  They have been spared the awfulness that is Darcey's and Stacey's "twinning" antics that Darcey's poor daughters weren't saved from.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

The ironic thing is that Florian's NO BARGAIN.  IMO he's ugly AF.  He's aggressive AF.  He's unpleasant AF.  He clearly cheated on her, with no remorse.

SO true....I do not find him attractive at all, however, in the photo session pics, ok, Newsies outfit aside, i did find him to be more attractive than Darcey's first attempt at international love, Jesse. If you missed out on his season, please go watch on demand because it was comedy gold. With her heels stuck in the escalator, his parents who just have to be seen to believe.....etc 

As for Florian and his cheating...I agree, he probably did bang that woman in the pics, but to be fair (can't believe I am saying this), he was "dating" someone half a world away for about 5 years and didn't see an end in sight (that is what the other woman mentioned that he was getting frustrated with the distance and amount of time until he could get to the US, felt Stace was a bit pushy etc).....a young guy on his own and yeah, I can believe he slipped up. Is that ok? No. Cheating is despicable. But we have no idea what Stacey was doing over here in the meantime, or what arrangement they had between the two of them----I sort of got the feeling that maybe they did have some sort of open relationship, but weren't too keen on letting the world know. I felt like Stacey just didn't want to discuss the issue and was ready to drop it and move on; Darcey was the one that kept pushing and contacted the other woman and brought it on the show. Probably at the producers urging, to bring some more drama and help get the ratings for a new season. Stacey overall seems to be a little more level headed and private in that sense (I mean, she could have her kids on here, or she could have pimped out Florian for her own story line on 90 day, but did not and had been with him a few years by the time she showed up with Darcey). 

• Love 4
On 7/29/2021 at 8:53 AM, Stuckathome said:

Still love Darcey's daughters.....they seem to be very smart and mature for their ages

I'll say.  The younger one is what, 14?  Ninth grade?  I didn't look anything like that in 9th grade.  Or 12th grade, for that matter. 

• Love 6
(edited)

D&S are 46 years old. I know they've had a shit ton of work done on themselves, but I will say their skin is beautiful. All over. Even their hands. I wonder if they get injections in their hands like Joan Rivers used to do.

Edited by seasons
Or maybe they sage their skin too.
  • Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Darcey's first attempt at international love, Jesse. If you missed out on his season, please go watch on demand because it was comedy gold. With her heels stuck in the escalator, his parents who just have to be seen to believe.....etc 

My absolute favorite scene that season was the fakeout when Jesse takes out a ring box, makes a big speech, opens the box and presents her with an "APPRECIATION RING!" The look of confusion and disappointment on her face was priceless, only to be recreated again when Tom cruelly repeated the ploy and gave her a key to his apartment. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 10/19/2020 at 10:30 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I'm a half hour in, are they having some sort of "who can wear the largest glasses" contest?

In the same breath Darcey is losing her shit over a fire emoji comment on Georgi's Instagram and she instantly leaps to some question of paternity of a baby because he chatted on line a year ago with some woman when everyone knows you get pregnant from a toilet seat.

The clothes, oy vey, they are aging women built like fire hydrants, if they cannot figure out how to dress by now they never will.  I am sure it is a huge source of embarrassment to their children.

Stacey has a dress up doll named Florian, he will turn in to a douchy skinny male version of her. The pants that looked like he had a load in them were just so bad. 

What in the world to those two twits talk about with their men? We see a lot of talking about what they are doing in that minute but I doubt they talk about current events.

Nice to see that Georgi was able to get the fake Versace pants in the swim suit version.

Florian not only sounds boring but he sounds like Frankenstein.

I think that Darcey and Stacey dress with their tits out because they are afraid that the men might forget they have tits.

I tuned in this channel by mistake.  Loaned behold, these twins were on again.  Married no less.  They both look like they are three feet tall with the big boobs and overly constructed faces.  What can they possibly bring to this show?  Now one of them wants a baby?  Why, as she’s married to one already.  Her husband hardly speaks.  I don’t believe all this is true.  I think they all are in for the money. The both of them look like cartoon characters.  I just can’t with them.

• Love 5
On 7/31/2021 at 10:55 AM, magemaud said:

My absolute favorite scene that season was the fakeout when Jesse takes out a ring box, makes a big speech, opens the box and presents her with an "APPRECIATION RING!" The look of confusion and disappointment on her face was priceless, only to be recreated again when Tom cruelly repeated the ploy and gave her a key to his apartment. 

I think this is so emblematic of their entire view of relationships and what a distorted view they have of marriage. I'm not married as expression of being in love with my husband, I'm married because I love my husband very much and as such have built a very intertwined life with him that marriage legally protects what we already had together.

Both these women are so obsessed with what marriage is going to make them, marriage doesn't change people or a relationship, it's just paperwork to make sure if I am in an accident that there is no question that the man I have built my life with gets to decide my medical treatment, not my next of kin who I talk to a few times a year.

Edited by John M
  • Love 10
On 7/28/2021 at 3:12 PM, Xebug67 said:

Whoever said last week something about him looking like a character straight out of "Newsies" was 100% correct. 

Or Oliver Twist from "Oliver!"  - "I want some more, sir"

Are heroin-chic male models still in fashion? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was just watching episode 3 (tonight’s episode) on D+. I had to turn it off because I was annoyed with the same old shit about trust, true colors, he hiding something…lather, rinse, repeat. It was so fucking exhausting to watch. Ugh

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

I was just watching episode 3 (tonight’s episode) on D+. I had to turn it off because I was annoyed with the same old shit about trust, true colors, he hiding something…lather, rinse, repeat. It was so fucking exhausting to watch. Ugh

But it sounds like they took a small break from getting a new start.  Progress?

• LOL 2

These relationships are so uncomfortable to me. They're awkward to watch. Neither couple seems to have much in common. The guys are put off by the extreme neediness and insecurities of the girls and they seem like strangers to one another.

Both these guys seem sketchy.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Who were his "roommates"? His ex-wife & her new lover? They packed up his stuff nicely.

That would be a good answer as to why he didn't want Darcy to meet them. That whole scene was ridiculous. She couldn't meet his roommates even wearing a mask and distancing herself. Smells like 3 day old fish.

• Love 4
On 7/30/2021 at 2:24 PM, Stuckathome said:

As for Florian and his cheating...I agree, he probably did bang that woman in the pics, but to be fair (can't believe I am saying this), he was "dating" someone half a world away for about 5 years and didn't see an end in sight (that is what the other woman mentioned that he was getting frustrated with the distance and amount of time until he could get to the US, felt Stace was a bit pushy etc).....a young guy on his own and yeah, I can believe he slipped up. Is that ok? No. Cheating is despicable. But we have no idea what Stacey was doing over here in the meantime, or what arrangement they had between the two of them----I sort of got the feeling that maybe they did have some sort of open relationship, but weren't too keen on letting the world know. I felt like Stacey just didn't want to discuss the issue and was ready to drop it and move on; Darcey was the one that kept pushing and contacted the other woman and brought it on the show. Probably at the producers urging, to bring some more drama and help get the ratings for a new season. Stacey overall seems to be a little more level headed and private in that sense (I mean, she could have her kids on here, or she could have pimped out Florian for her own story line on 90 day, but did not and had been with him a few years by the time she showed up with Darcey). 

Florian and Stacey saw each other what? twice a year? when they were, ahem, "dating"? Florian probably had several other relationships going, at least consecutively. It was a great deal for him! He had Stacey, probably sending money and gifts. She's not bad looking, so having sex with her when they met up every six months was no hardship. Meanwhile, after tears and hugs and promises to be true, he sprints back to Albania and into the arms of his actual girlfriend, with whom he presumably has something in common, shared interests and values, and similar background and goals. 

The only thing I can't figure out is why Wolf Boy chose to marry Stacey. Was a ticket to the US really worth it?

On 7/31/2021 at 11:55 AM, magemaud said:

I have always maintained that that wasn't even a key to his house, but a key he picked up at a thrift shop. He's so mean spirited and spiteful that you know he bit when someone from production suggested he do a bait and switch with Darcey, just like Jesse did. You can always count on Sharp for reusing and recycling tried and true plot devices!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Florian and Stacey saw each other what? twice a year? when they were, ahem, "dating"? Florian probably had several other relationships going, at least consecutively. It was a great deal for him! He had Stacey, probably sending money and gifts. She's not bad looking, so having sex with her when they met up every six months was no hardship. Meanwhile, after tears and hugs and promises to be true, he sprints back to Albania and into the arms of his actual girlfriend, with whom he presumably has something in common, shared interests and values, and similar background and goals. 

First off, I give full credit to the fine people here who can sit through this.  I will try again but man....."I think something is shady when Gorgei needs to go to DC.  I will go, no, wait, LET'S ALL GO and drill him and speculate on all the things that could go wrong!!!"  

Bolding:  I do not insert myself into my son's personal lives.  I do, however, in this time of technology, communicate my opinion that talking online is NOT dating.  It is talking online!  When The Pedophile the Ed would talk about this deep connection after dating for four months on Facebook my eyes rolled waaaaay too far into my head.  Dating is going out, going to baseball games, museums, shopping, etc and being in front of each other!

Ok, I'm going to say this and then ya'll can throw tomato's at me!

I think Georgie (despite maybe looking for sugar mamma's and being sketchy) is hot, hot, hot AF. When he was sitting there with his friends and the evil twins with that man bun and nice jacket all I could see is his gorgeous face. Same when Darcey was driving to his "room" and he was sitting in the passenger seat looking out the window. He is the one that should be a model, not Florian. He also has nice, normal friends unless they are paid actors. 

At least he never yells at Darcey, telling her to shut the fuck up like Florian does Stacey. He keeps his cool with that crazy lunatic. Florian has a scary temper.  Speaking of yelling, who in hell does Florian think he is yelling at Georgie about using Darcey and not paying for anything when he is doing the EXACT same thing! Georgie should have hauled off and punched Mr. Model square in the face!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Did anyone else notice how much a bigger deal Darcey made about the sock money vs the repossessed car? A repossessed car is a big deal that materially effects their lives as a married couple with regards to credit and even things like leasing an apartment, that is a huge red flag and it was just like mentioned in passing.

Also after what money of Darcey's? Their primary income seems to be leaching off their actual father, which is really not a good look at their age.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Oh dear God, these women are a mess. Their pouty, judgy little faces with their jowl lines of disapproval already starting to etch into their faces, their obsession with "finding out the truth", the inappropriate, too-young, too-small clothes and the hair, the awful hair ...

I'd love to know how many outfits Darcey took with her to DC/Virginia. Georgi was wheeling several large suitcases that themselves were loaded with holdalls. And she still looked a hot mess! I thought that the outfit Stacey wore to meet the friends in DC, an A-line high-necked tunic/jacket - although way over-embellished with chains, sequins, studs, etc. - was a very flattering cut and shape for her and Darcey's figures, and definitely more classy than Darcey's 'Biker Momma' outfit.

The scene with Stacey and Florian when they were by themselves in DC was really nice. They were having fun and enjoying one another's company, having a laugh together. It was a welcome change to all the negativity, back-biting and accusations that dominated the rest of the episode.

I am confused by the timeline. It was only last week that D&S were talking about their planned trip to DC, and were also at the salon having their bad extensions taken out, yet this week we had this (which I am sure Stacey is mortified about).

zqxufpje11f71.jpg

Edited by essexjan
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have always maintained that that wasn't even a key to his house, but a key he picked up at a thrift shop.

Yes, I'm in the UK and that is most definitely not an actual house key.

Edited by essexjan
typos
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The only thing I can't figure out is why Wolf Boy chose to marry Stacey. Was a ticket to the US really worth it?

I think it is because he really didn't have much going on for him back in Albania. I doubt the women he hooked up with or dated were financially helping him out much, if at all. He worked as what, a trainer? A model? I don't know that would pay too much. What future was he looking at if he stayed there? Have we heard any mention of his family? I mean, are his parents alive does he have siblings? He could try to trap another foreign woman, but that would take time and may not pay off. So he stays in Albania, working as a trainer until he gets too old, finds a local woman to settle down with and if they are not well off, live in some depressing Soviet style apartment for the rest of his days. 

Stacey is an attractive woman, a bit too much surgery etc but somehow she doesn't come off as clownish as her sister. How old is Florian? Guessing mid or early 30s? There is something to be said of having a nice roof over your head, food and companionship. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

My highlight of this episode:

Florian:  "I don't want to show my dirty pants"

Such a hilarious twist on "air my dirty laundry."  

I cackled like a deranged hyena at that one.  

Wasn’t that Georgi?  I figured too much Darcey gives him the runs.

Man, Georgi’s friend Ivo is a handsome devil.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think it is because he really didn't have much going on for him back in Albania.

I think he still lived with his parents.  Which is why they had to get a hotel when she visited.

• Useful 2
4 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wasn’t that Georgi?  I figured too much Darcey gives him the runs.

Man, Georgi’s friend Ivo is a handsome devil.

Oh, maybe it was!  There was so much shit flying around the table at that point maybe I misread the closed captioning.  

Whoever said it, it just made the episode for me.  

I'm going to start using "show the dirty pants" instead of "air the dirty laundry" any chance I get 😂

1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think he still lived with his parents.  Which is why they had to get a hotel when she visited.

That thought crossed my mind, too.

Perhaps his parents are well aware of TLC's tawdry reputation and "noped" right out of appearing on this show.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm going to start using "show the dirty pants" instead of "air the dirty laundry" any chance I get 

It was Georgi who said it and I sure LOLed!  It is actually a perfect mix of two idioms - one where something happens that is so innerving that it makes one literally "sh!t their pants" and then the pants get aired in public in front of your friends. It is not just twice as embarrassing, it is 5-10X more embarrassing than one of them happening.

Florian did something similar around the time of the cutting steak on the bias blowup, when some of the only English words he knew were "how come?"

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3

These women don't understand that they will not be happy just because they find some "hot" (subjective) guy to put a ring on their fingers and say "we're twin flames" to. I honestly can't even understand what kind of connection they have with men who communicate at best in broken English, have no jobs, don't seem to have much motivation, and overall kind of suck.  

Darcey, especially, seems to think that "happiness" is exclusive of ordinary life, drama-free days and just letting things happen. Her constant analysis of everything, always talking about "this relashhhip" and acting like life is a Lifetime movie is absolutely exhausting. I would not be comfortable AT ALL with her constant referrals to "starting our life together," "getting to know the real Georgi," and the needy, longing stares. Her bawling to Stacy ("I did EVERYTHING RIGHT"...? which was- what? Gave him lots of sex? Provided a roof over his head?  

Stacy is horrible- under the guise of being the "caring sister" you can read on her face that she is secretly gleeful that Darcey is having problems with Georgi while she gloats to herself that she is "winning"- she is legally married to her so-called Prince Charming and is talking babies.  Watch the scene where she says something like "I want to like Georgi, but I have a feeling he's using you as a Sugar Mama..." I want to know what kind of money these women really have- sure, they get TLC money but the plastic surgery alone surely has added to tens of thousands at this point with no end in sight.  I think it's cruel but funny when TLC zooms in on the really bad-looking hair extensions (are they knotted in? Situated on plastic combs?) and the giant cleavage. 

I think any adult woman who still needs Daddy to make sure their prospective husband has "good intentions" and needs to take them out for a private man-to-man talk is in need of some very serious therapy. It's obvious that their father has stepped in to be a co-parent of Darcey's daughters and continues to be the twins' voice of reason (although it doesn't seem to work that well). He has provided them with housing, funded their business ventures and watched out for his grandkids over many years. Perhaps he is driven by guilt-? At any rate, their development has become stunted somewhere around the age of 13. 

Georgi and Florian should have their faces displayed under  the definition of "apathy" in Webster's Dictionary.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm going to start using "show the dirty pants" instead of "air the dirty laundry" any chance I get

My friends and I still use the phrase "one-way monkey" from years ago when Dmitri on Project Runway was trying to describe someone as a one-trick pony. 😄

• LOL 11

Darcey and Stacey jumping all over Georgi for having $1400 in sock but they are okay with Florian not having $1400 in a sock or in anything not even a bank, Stacey says Florian gives what he can, from what earnings?

Darcey wants to know if she was penniless would Georgi still want her, I think she needs to ask if her father was penniless would he still be there. 

Forian is sort of the undead.  

This baby quest has got to stop, it is ridiculous to entertain the idea of a 46 year old woman (who has not real interest in having a child) actually go so far as to going to a doctor to talk about options.  If Florian really wanted children he should have fished in a younger pond, I do not think he really wants children.

• Love 10

These two are shit heads.  Who goes to meet friends for the first time and starts throwing accusations out and fighting.  The friends were like deer in headlights.  They always look like crap to me and Stacey's hair was separating in the back and you could see the strip of hair glued on.  Why don't they just wear their natural hair and have it professionally colored.  I can't stand Darcey's ugly crying face.  Women who are in their mid 40's should not have daddy talking to their much younger fiancé.  I thought I would vomit during the pimple popping scene.  Stacey just yammers away at Florian and he just grunts some kind of barely understandable response.  This show is comedy gold!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Stacey just yammers away at Florian and he just grunts some kind of barely understandable response.  This show is comedy gold!

Cracks me up when he says to the camera "next question" in order to shut up her yammering

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Darcey and Stacey jumping all over Georgi for having $1400 in sock but they are okay with Florian not having $1400 in a sock or in anything not even a bank

Georgi keeping $1400 in a sock when he has no real home or local bank doesn't surprise me. He has probably kept his tip money in socks for years since putting it in the bank would alert the IRS to possible undeclared income.  Daddy's money is probably laundered through House of Eleven to D&S so they don't have to pay gift tax on it.  Hof11 probably loses money paying the "salaries" of D&S.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

Finally watched episode 3....wow...

Again, I know this is fake, but there are moments that make me doubt that----like the scene as they were driving and she mentioned picking up his car and he just drops the bomb that it is gone. The other three looked genuinely shocked. I LOVED that interaction----(paraphrasing) "What do you mean the the bank has it?" "Well, I didn't make the payments so they came and they took it." LMFAO.... Maybe that sock money could have gone to maintaining things like, oh I don't know, a car payment? Even Florian the undead made the point that a car is pretty essential.

I didn't think it was possible for a man to look more checked out and uninterested than Florian, but Georgi beat him in this episode. He looked freakin miserable to be in the car with her going ANYWHERE. His friends seem like decent, nice people----felt bad for them getting caught in the middle and I did appreciate that they just sort of stayed quiet as it went off the track into crazytown rather than jumping in (like Brandon's friends in HEA) and joining in the yelling. If these are his super good friends though, how did they never meet the wife?? Or was she just saying that to not have to answer any questions?? It seemed....odd. And yet, in line with friendships my ex husband had when we moved to the DC area. It's a very transient area because so many people come here to work for foreign NGOs, and in government and then leave when administrations change. He was not from the US originally and he had a large group of other Latin Americans he hung out with that I never really was comfortable around (despite having lived in LA and being fluent in SPanish) because I felt they were very superficial friendships. So, maybe this group really is the best he could offer? 

If anyone has seen season 1 of Dirty John, there is one episode where they show what John was actually doing during the time he was dating and meeting his mark, Deborah. That is what Georgi is starting to remind me of, more and more. If you haven't seen it, well then to summarize John (played by Eric Bana) presents himself as this clean cut MD all the while he is living in a trashed, filthy RV, doing a lot of drugs and trolling a LOT of different women online, blackmailing those who it turns out had BFs or husbands. The RV was sort of a gift from a sister, otherwise, John would have been homeless. Georgi even blurted out something about having been homeless when he came to the US. And, plug for that first season of Dirty John it is a true story and completely bonkers. 

While I do agree Stacey likes to stir the pot and cause drama, and there is a stupid rivalry with her sister when it comes to men, that doesn't mean she is wrong for pointing out the red flags she sees----cause there are HUGE red flags with this man. And she would be an even shittier sister if she sat back and kept quiet. Yes, she has issues with Florian but I don't see Stacey falling apart every other day and sobbing in her sister's arms the way Darcey does---and I can imagine it has been this way their entire lives. Stacey handles her shit---she didnt' seem too thrilled when Darcey reached out to Florian's video vixen last season. 

• Love 3