Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Is it possible that Darcey and Stacey are in the joke? That they aren't the vapid, needy, pathetic women they portray? Ladies, the men in your life HATE you. The daughters are cute and seem pretty typical teens. Both women would look so much better in clothes that fit and a new hairstyle. Those birds nests look so unhealthy. So much snark for 2 idiotic people.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

If I came home and found this sketchy looking guy outside my apartment, I’d call the police 

7E7D8D4C-59EB-4994-8895-E246A5AB7A38.jpeg

He looks like the Uni Bomber (for those old enough to remember who he was), lol! 

That modeling shoot! Who ever said they guy had model qualities? Maybe because it was Darcy was standing there barking orders at him but he looked like a stiff piece of cardboard in awful clothes! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, alegtostandon said:

He looks like the Uni Bomber (for those old enough to remember who he was), lol! 

That modeling shoot! Who ever said they guy had model qualities? Maybe because it was Darcy was standing there barking orders at him but he looked like a stiff piece of cardboard in awful clothes! 

I am old enough to remember the Unibomber and yes, yes he DOES look like the unibomber!  Okay, I was not going to watch this trainwreck but ya know what?  I don't work today so.......here goes.  

• Love 6
(edited)
33 minutes ago, vintagesac said:

My husband looked at the TV, saw Darcy, looked disgusted, and said, “God, what’s wrong with her lip?” I think he thought I was watching a show about medical emergencies 🤣

Dr Pimple Popper!!

Darcey:  "Here we go again!"  Darcey, we ALL feel that way.  

I am into the photo shoot scene now and I may peace out.  If I were that photographer I would LEAVE.  "Lady, I AM THE PHOTOGRAPHER.  SHUT YOUR DORITO SHOOT."

And for the record, my husband has never said to me:   "Shut your mouth.  I am serious."  And I talk A LOT.

I can't take Georgi as his hair reminds me of a New York Yankee fan on the subway who was drinking and smoking pot and using profanity and thought he was the sh*t.  (Please don't come at me hard, Yankee fans, that game was kinda traumatic for me, lol!)

Okay, the most interesting thing I took away from this crapfest was when Stacey and Florian were talking in the kitchen of their new apartment, the digital display on the microwave was scrolling a message to push start or it would not display the time.  That ANNOYS me and I wanted to reach through the screen and press stop.  I need help.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

OMG.....this is EVERYTHING! Happily Ever After has bored me to tears this summer, but D&S are bringing back the happy trainwreck. yeah baby! 

So much to love here.....Darcy trying to "cook" with all her fake hair almost catching fire......the look of utter boredom and disgust on Georgi's face 99% of the time. Her Dad saying thank god the news wasn't a pregnancy....I feel for the daughters and Stacey's kids too. At least she doesn't show hers on camera, then again maybe her ex wouldn't sign off on this shitshow. And, they are boys----as bad as this is for the two girls, imagine teen boys having their mom's sex life on display? I am sure their friends know this is their mom but still, somehow I feel like the kids themselves being on camera makes it worse. 

The "housewarming" party in the parking lot I assume was because of Covid gathering restrictions indoors, but it was just so strange. And yeah, wTF to Generic Jon Snow hiding cash in a sock?? Girl, I would have pocketed that cash and kept silent. And he made her buy HIM a present on HER birthday?! He looked like a bad parody of a pimp in that ridiculous coat. 

And the previews, OMG! The ex wife is gorgeous and I can totally believe that d-bag was online trolling for a rich woman. He seems like that type of guy----he buys into his own hype that he is just SUCH a hot piece of ass he deserves to be a kept man. Blech. But why, good lord, WHY is Jesse back on my screen?

The images of the women getting prepped for surgery and the dental work were nightmare inducing. Again, how much do they earn to just show that all to the world? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, the most interesting thing I took away from this crapfest was when Stacey and Florian were talking in the kitchen of their new apartment, the digital display on the microwave was scrolling a message to push start or it would not display the time.  That ANNOYS me and I wanted to reach through the screen and press stop.  I need help.

Neither one of them has the brains to figure out how to set the time 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

OMG.....this is EVERYTHING! Happily Ever After has bored me to tears this summer, but D&S are bringing back the happy trainwreck. yeah baby! 

So much to love here.....Darcy trying to "cook" with all her fake hair almost catching fire......the look of utter boredom and disgust on Georgi's face 99% of the time. Her Dad saying thank god the news wasn't a pregnancy....I feel for the daughters and Stacey's kids too. At least she doesn't show hers on camera, then again maybe her ex wouldn't sign off on this shitshow. And, they are boys----as bad as this is for the two girls, imagine teen boys having their mom's sex life on display? I am sure their friends know this is their mom but still, somehow I feel like the kids themselves being on camera makes it worse. 

The "housewarming" party in the parking lot I assume was because of Covid gathering restrictions indoors, but it was just so strange. And yeah, wTF to Generic Jon Snow hiding cash in a sock?? Girl, I would have pocketed that cash and kept silent. And he made her buy HIM a present on HER birthday?! He looked like a bad parody of a pimp in that ridiculous coat. 

And the previews, OMG! The ex wife is gorgeous and I can totally believe that d-bag was online trolling for a rich woman. He seems like that type of guy----he buys into his own hype that he is just SUCH a hot piece of ass he deserves to be a kept man. Blech. But why, good lord, WHY is Jesse back on my screen?

The images of the women getting prepped for surgery and the dental work were nightmare inducing. Again, how much do they earn to just show that all to the world? 

They really are just a gift basket chockful of snark, aren't they?  

Darcey trying out that vibrating contraption squealing like a dolphin...

Georgi eye rolling, face palming, and finally asking, "Are we moving today or no?"  😂

Apparently from the previews, Georgi contacting Jesse is a tit-for-tat after Darcey contacts his ex.  I can't wait to see that shit play out.  

I'm so glad this mindless snark-filled crap is back.  I'm not sure the twins intend for this to be as hysterical as it is, but I spend more time laughing at it than anything else.  

Here's to a great season 🥂

• Love 10
2 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Definitely the Uni Bomber, but he bought his clothes from the girls section at The Gap. 

And in the talking heads his hair. Ugh he looked like a unfortunate looking housewife. All he needed was a housecoat and slippers. So unflattering!

Darcey if you truly love your daughters do not give them dating and relationship advice.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

OMG, yes how could i forget that?! LOL

As my BFF said, this show is like one lone SNL skit it is hysterical, but I don't know if they are in on the joke or not....I feel like Florian and Georgi and the rest of their family know what a shitshow this is and have enough dignity to look ashamed to be part of it, but the $$

• Love 6

After each sister getting (I think) two breast augmentations, now they’re going in for REDUCTIONS? And didn’t Darcey get dental veneers just before Jesse came to the US? And their “twin transformation” story line is nothing new. 

Also, what the heck was Stacey wearing at Florian’s photo shoot? 

• Love 4
(edited)

Ohh I haven’t watched yet but it is on my DVR. I think I will need wine. I like to think that Darcey and Stacey know exactly what they are doing and play it up for ratings. They have been on reality TV well before 90 Days.

Holy shit you guys this started wth “48 hours after the proposal” and Darcey is crying. This is going to be epic.

Moms reaction to the engagement was….less than enthused. Poor mom has been through all this before.

so Darcey came home drunk and started shit….rinse and repeat.

i like that the photographer was cracking up. He did choose his words wisely when he called them ‘interesting.’

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Moms reaction to the engagement was….less than enthused. Poor mom has been through all this before.

When her mom said the ring was beautiful, I yelled to the TV, "It's off of the House of 11 website, mom, you can get one at a discount!"  😂

• LOL 7
(edited)
58 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohh I haven’t watched yet but it is on my DVR. I think I will need wine. I like to think that Darcey and Stacey know exactly what they are doing and play it up for ratings. They have been on reality TV well before 90 Days.

Holy shit you guys this started wth “48 hours after the proposal” and Darcey is crying. This is going to be epic.

so Darcey came home drunk and started shit….rinse and repeat.

You will need libations.  Drink every time you hear:  red flag, not sure,not ready, "questioning things" or trust issues.  Or they switch out the She-Ra headbands, or make a passive aggressive dig at each other.

I do give props to divorced Mom and Dad sitting around, chatting and eating.  Me no do that.  I will be fine on a wedding day, or similar, but just because?  Let's talk libations my friend!🍺🍷 I once learned my exhusband was a rider in my car and was like.....EEEEEWWW!!!

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Ok one positive thing she did is talking safe sex with the girls. She didn’t make it a shameful thing and emphasized being safe and protected. In my day a lot of parents preached abstinence which is not helpful.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

They really are just a gift basket chockful of snark, aren't they?  

Georgi eye rolling, face palming, and finally asking, "Are we moving today or no?"  😂

Apparently from the previews, Georgi contacting Jesse is a tit-for-tat after Darcey contacts his ex.  I can't wait to see that shit play out.  

I'm so glad this mindless snark-filled crap is back.  I'm not sure the twins intend for this to be as hysterical as it is, but I spend more time laughing at it than anything else.  

Here's to a great season 🥂

Georgi saying that gave me life! The look of annoyance on his face was priceless.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Georgi saying that gave me life! The look of annoyance on his face was priceless.

Georgi nor Florian can ever seem to get a word in edgewise as these two women just prattle on and on nonstop 😂

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

How did I miss this coming back? Was it on last night? I'm assuming TLC. What are they calling this train wreck so I can look it up ON DEMAND. Thanks! 

Yes, the premiere was last night on TLC.  

I think it's still titled "Darcey and Stacey," but this would be under "season 2."  

And yes, you *must* watch this mess.  If you have D+, I'm sure the episode is up.  If not, I would think OnDemand would have it now or shortly (I have DISH and it usually takes 24 hours for a show to hit OnDemand once it's aired).  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yes, the premiere was last night on TLC.  

I think it's still titled "Darcey and Stacey," but this would be under "season 2."  

And yes, you *must* watch this mess.  If you have D+, I'm sure the episode is up.  If not, I would think OnDemand would have it now or shortly (I have DISH and it usually takes 24 hours for a show to hit OnDemand once it's aired).  

It is up on Discovery plus.  42 minutes of AWESOME!

• LOL 3

I enjoyed Darcy pulling her wig down over her forehead when she was at the housewarming party in the parking lot. I don’t know the technical name but in one shot you could see the strip that I assume holds the wig in place. I think both of them have fried their natural hair into oblivion.
I did appreciate that they stayed outside and didn’t hug but I hope the driver had very little to drink or had another driver off screen.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

her wig

OMG, how could I forget Darce and her wigs?! When she was pulling them out and naming them for Georgi, I was dying....she thinks she is Moira in Schitts Creek?! With wigs that look like they came from a Party City?! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Uh….I have a small emergency cash fund stashed away.  So do many of our friends. It’s come in handy! 
My parents came to the USA from Eastern Europe with nothing and my dad always had a secret stash.  I guess he imprinted it upon me lol. 
Hubby knows about it.   He doesn’t know the amount but he knows I have it. 
It’s really no big deal and certainly not a WTF like the friends made it. 

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Uh….I have a small emergency cash fund stashed away.  So do many of our friends. It’s come in handy! 
My parents came to the USA from Eastern Europe with nothing and my dad always had a secret stash.  I guess he imprinted it upon me lol. 

Thank you!  Had I found a stash of cash of my husband's I would be like: "Yeah!  We be balling TONIGHT!"

1 hour ago, Shelbie said:

I enjoyed Darcy pulling her wig down over her forehead when she was at the housewarming party in the parking lot. I don’t know the technical name but in one shot you could see the strip that I assume holds the wig in place. I think both of them have fried their natural hair into oblivion.
I did appreciate that they stayed outside and didn’t hug but I hope the driver had very little to drink or had another driver off screen.

I hate to defend these witches, but two of them appeared to have water in a wine glass.  I notice these things, too!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Just came back to say that. I’m Eastern European and my grandparents always had a secret stash. Government institutions and banks weren’t always reliable.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Meowwww said:

I think Darcey was afraid it was his own personal "escape fund"  😂

I wonder how many times she blew up his phone during the night he left?  

I find this show ridiculously entertaining.  Sometimes mindless drivel is just what the doctor ordered.  😍

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Just came back to say that. I’m Eastern European and my grandparents always had a secret stash. Government institutions and banks weren’t always reliable.

I was born in the United States (I am an AMURRICAN!) and i keep $100 in a zipped compartment in my purse.  Especially when traveling.  I do not like surprises.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Everyone should have some cash stashed away AND a “go” bag. If there is some sort of emergency and the electricity is wiped out (at this point, hackers can shut down anything; wasn’t a pipeline or some such thing shut down along the East Coast recently?), you won’t be able to access ATMs for cash. Plus, on principle alone, I like to use cash whenever possible to keep pesky data miners out of my business. They don’t need to know that I bought three pints of Haagen Daz. If they want information about me, they can pay me for it.

I skipped last season due to Darcey overload during 90Day Fiancé, but tuned in because I wanted to see if D&S had become even more of a caricature of themselves as per the commercials. Yep, they did.

• Love 6

I actually ended up watching about 15 minutes of the new episode last night because I had nothing to do (LOL!). But Darcey and Stacey definitely NEVER look in the mirror and genuinely like what they see. That’s how they got to the point where they look unrecognizable. I can’t even tell Darcey and Stacey apart anymore. It’s really sad. These two need help, not cosmetic surgery and “boyfriends”.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Yeah, I have nothing so exotic in my heritage, and I keep a stash of cash.  My dad keeps a stash of cash, too.  As do my siblings.  You never know when you might need cash.

This was train-wrecky goodness!!  Not looking forward to seeing Jesse's face on my tv again though.

• Love 3

Nothing wrong with keeping a stash of cash somewhere in the house. Some folks do use the freezer and mask it so it looks like meat or something. You never know when you need some actual money. When I had my sore foot in January, I asked my cousin to buy me some brandy. I was short about $5 and had to wait til my foot got better so I could go to the bank to get the money. She doesn't have a computer and doesn't do online banking so I couldn't just transfer the $20. I repaid her as fast as possible. She said she knew where I lived but I was uncomfortable. I don't keep much cash in my wallet - maybe $20-40.

The Silva trainwreck is a much needed change from HEA.

I don't know what both women see in their prospective boyfriends/spouses. I probably wouldn't give either man the time of day. Both of them set off several red flags for me. Georgi in the hoodie on the deck turned me off. Florian is not some 'model'. The poor photographer who has to see the 'interesting' relationships they have.

Darce, careful with the wig so you don't cook and set yourself on fire.

I liked her being open and honest with her daughters, but she is not the best person to give romantic advice. Birth control is a very good idea. They don't want to end up on a reality show.

Wish I had some sort of fancy hotel luggage rack thing to help me move. Granted, how much stuff in a furnished apartment was theirs?

I was looking at both womens' chests - yikes, those girls are huge. How do they fit any clothes?

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I was looking at both womens' chests - yikes, those girls are huge. How do they fit any clothes?

Maybe that’s why they’ve decided to downsize 

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, TazDevil said:

This was train-wrecky goodness!!  Not looking forward to seeing Jesse's face on my tv again though.

I dread Jesse in general, but I have to admit I cannot wait to see him emoting over how so very hard he tried with "Dorsey" but she ruins EVERYTHING, including dinner, amongst other things.  

jesse.jpg

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I dread Jesse in general, but I have to admit I cannot wait to see him emoting over how so very hard he tried with "Dorsey" but she ruins EVERYTHING, including dinner, amongst other things.  

jesse.jpg

If he says that she needs to work on herself, I’ll be laughing for weeks. 

• LOL 10

Thank you all cash-stashers.  We aren’t weird or WTF worthy.  We aren’t planning to leave.   We just are planning lol. 

Rewatching now.  The dire music when she found Money in his sock!!!! Omg the drama.  “It’s a red flag”. Uh no it isn’t. Producer drama

• Love 9

I confess that when the "48 Hours After The Engagement" caption came up, I fist-pumped and hissed "Yesssss!" with glee.

Trainwreck TV at its finest. I have to stream this via various portals, so I didn't get the season preview, but I'm looking forward to Jesse's appearance. Also, did anyone else pick up on Georgi referring to him and Darcey as "twin flames" during one of their THs? I swear he was trolling her.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Thank you all cash-stashers.  We aren’t weird or WTF worthy.  We aren’t planning to leave.   We just are planning lol. 

Rewatching now.  The dire music when she found Money in his sock!!!! Omg the drama.  “It’s a red flag”. Uh no it isn’t. Producer drama

I do not believe there was a sock, I do not believe there was money.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/19/2021 at 7:01 PM, nytonc said:

I feel so incredibly sorry for Darcey’s daughters. They seem to take it all in stride but it has to be mortifying to have their mother display her immaturity and neediness for all of Connecticut to see.  

I can’t wait for the wedding that will never happen. 

I've been waiting with extreme anticipation for season 2 to finally debut, ever since I saw the coming attractions for it.  This sh** show gives me life, I'm embarrassed to admit.  I have some bizarre fascination for these two hobbits.

On episode 1, in the scene with Darcey's daughters, I was amazed by how much they seem to love, admire and respect their mother, as well as how they seemingly want to protect her.  I've said before, based on how much almost all of the other 90 Day cast members who've had encounters with her, that Darcey must actually be a lovely person in real life for so many people to like her and feel protective of her.

It's just such a shame that she can't walk the walk instead of talking the talk about her life being about and for her daughters.  I'm sure she probably feels that way and means it when she says it, but contrarily everything that she does in her life goes against that by how much she prioritized men and her relationships with them. 

Of course we only see snippets of what production wants us to see, so hopefully perhaps in her non-televised life she spends more time with and dotes on them as much as we see her doting on men.

On a different note, the very start of episode 1 didn't fail to deliver, and fed my fascination for these two, with Darcey instantly starting out the season with her ugly crying.  She seriously has the ugliest face when she scrunches it up to cry over her men.

These two definitely need stylists.  That's all I could think of when Stacey was trying to claim herself as Florian's stylist at his ridiculous photo shoot.  The photographer/director of the shoot showed amazing restraint in not going off on her for being so disruptive during the shoot.  The sisters absolutely do not know how to dress for their awkward, short little bodies.  The best thing they could ever do for themselves would be, one, to deflate those airbags that they call breasts down to a proportionate size for their body frames so that they don't look so top heavy and matronly.  Two, never ever again use that ugly, over-processed, Angela Deem hair color on themselves, with their dark roots peeking out.  It's not only an unattractive color for them, but it seems to have turned whatever real hair they have remaining into a straw-like texture.  I can't remember what season it was that Darcey looked the best she ever did.  It was definitely after the 1st Jesse season, and perhaps it was the Tell-All for that season or the 2nd Jesse season.  Whenever it was she looked amazing with that more appropriate and classy blonde hair color.  Three would be to also deflate those blubbery duck lips.  Four would be to hire a competent fashion stylist who would dress them more appropriately and attractively.  Five, would be to invest more of their time and energy into self-improvement on an emotional as well as psychological scale so as to learn self-love and self-confidence, without feeling desperate for relationships with men, especially emotionally distant and mentally abusive men.

In my heart of hearts I really do wish both of these women well.  But if this is who they are and are going to continue to be, then I thank them for the entertainment factor that they provide to all of us who watch them in action.

• Love 8
(edited)

I wondered if the photographer for the Florian Photo shoot was the one they use for their House of 11 product pictures and he didn’t want to lose their business. Speaking of Hof11, they have some new products on their website. Many things seem to be modeled by Darcey’s daughters (who are faceless) and they have a Tiffany sized plus model who appears very confident in showing off her body. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
On 7/19/2021 at 9:21 PM, magemaud said:

If I came home and found this sketchy looking guy outside my apartment, I’d call the police 

7E7D8D4C-59EB-4994-8895-E246A5AB7A38.jpeg

On the one hand, I was laughing my a** off during that scene, but only because they've chosen to air all of their dirty laundry to viewers.  There was nothing Darcey could do or say that would elicit any type of verbal response from him, which drove her crazy and caused her to babble even more and more the longer he quietly sat there giving her the silent treatment.

That was, I think, what caused the first of her "ugly crying face" bouts for season 2, if I'm remembering correctly.

On the other hand, the silent treatment is such an emotionally abusive thing.  I've been subject to that many times in my life, to the point where you almost wish to be physically abused instead, it hurts one's heart so much.  So the other part of me that wasn't laughing at all her antics and comments to try to get him to talk to her felt very sorry for her for how desperately she was behaving with him.  It's no wonder that at some point during this season, as has been teased in previews, that he reaches out to Jesse.  Darcey's a lot to handle, and who else but an ex of hers would know what he's experiencing.

Whatever ends up happening during this season, my hope is that she doesn't stick with this guy, because since their last season he's rubbed me the wrong way, and I can't exactly put my finger on why, but my gut is telling me that he's not in it with her for honorable reasons, and when she's saying in the previews that he's "love bombing" her, I have to say that I do agree about that.  It doesn't help that he reminds me of Count Dracula.  I find him to be an extreme "butterface".  He grosses me out almost as much as Florian does.  I think Florian is perhaps one of the ugliest men I've ever seen, and am amazed by how much Stacey adores him.  There truly is a cover for every pot, as my mother used to always say.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

It's no wonder that at some point during this season, as has been teased in previews, that he reaches out to Jesse. 

No doubt he will also be reaching out to famewhore Tom at some time this season. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/20/2021 at 7:09 AM, Stuckathome said:

Such an excellent and on point post you've made!

My only disagreement is with the "Generic Jon Snow" comment.  To in any way whatsoever to compare this scuzball with GOT Jon Snow hurts my heart, LOL.

When they showed the photo of this "butterface" in the fur coat, all I could think of was the Seinfeld episode where Kramer is wearing Joseph's  Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and he comes off as a pimp.

"Butterface's" ex is drop dead gorgeous.  I'm wondering if she's telling the truth about having found the sugar mamas searches on his computer, or if she's just saying that to piss off Darcey and Stacey because she's bitter about the divorce.  I'm leaning toward her telling the truth because of what we thus far know about him, with his horning in on Darcey and Stacey's birthday gift shopping expedition as well as the hiding money in a sock debacle.

When Darcey is showing off her engagement ring, though I've yet to see a close-up view of it, all I can think of is how an immigrant who is working as a massage therapist can afford a seemingly fancy engagement ring, which is what leads me to believe that it's fake, fake, fake.

As much as I hate Jesse, I must admit to being psyched to hear what he and "Butterface" will be discussing, because I have sunk to the level of what this sh** show has to offer, LOL.

Those two girlfriends of theirs that had made mini-appearances throughout their first season annoy me to no end by their sycophantic behavior towards the twins.  It's just very weird to me for true friends to behave as obsequiously as those friends do.  It's as if they have Darcey and Stacey on a pedestal, and they look up to them but don't feel quite their equals.  It's just too weird and phony for me to believe.  True friends just don't act that way.

Lastly, with regards to her sawed down teeth, WTF would anyone who seems to be as insecure about her standing with her men as Darcey is want to Facetime her man to show him (and the entire viewing audience as well) what her mouth looks like before the new veneers are put on?  Such a stupid, effed up decision on her part, but I thank her profusely for doing it because it's just more fodder for me to LMAO about.

Edited by Xebug67
Changed Tracey to Stacey
  • Love 4
On 7/20/2021 at 8:22 AM, Stuckathome said:

OMG, yes how could i forget that?! LOL

As my BFF said, this show is like one lone SNL skit it is hysterical, but I don't know if they are in on the joke or not....I feel like Florian and Georgi and the rest of their family know what a shitshow this is and have enough dignity to look ashamed to be part of it, but the $$

Such a brilliant analogy.  It's totally an SNL skit.  If anyone here also watches the other 90 Day shows, SNL and Will Ferrell actually DID do a skit about Caesar and his being stood up in Mexico by his non-existent Ukrainian girlfriend.

It would be so awesome if SNL would really do a skit about these two hobbits.  That would give me life!

• Love 3