Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, RealReality said:

I rely solely on the subtitles for Florian's proclamations of love. I certainly cannot rely on his facial expressions, which alternate between disgust and vacancy. 

I wasn't sure if that was disgust - it looks like pain while passing a kidney stone.  He does also know how to say "Strawberry." The fact that his English has not improved suggests they don't spend much time talking.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

Darcy has lived with this guy for less than a month and "WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS RELATIONSHIP GOING"  

Question for everyone on the forum - and its serious because I really don't know.  Are Darcy and Stacy fat?  I just cannot tell.  

They are stocky, I say they are built like fire hydrants, actually that is what my mother (the Original Betty) used to say.  Their choice of skin tight clothing meant for younger bodies does not help either.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

They are stocky, I say they are built like fire hydrants, actually that is what my mother (the Original Betty) used to say. 

They also have very "short waists" and with the huge boobs, they don't appear to have torsos. 

• Love 9

They also have wide, doughy backs that they love to accentuate with wide-spaced straps and little to no fabric in their too-tight cropped tops.  If they really were fashion experts, they would know that does not elongate their backs to make them look sexy, it makes them look dumpy and stumpy.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On 9/16/2020 at 12:01 PM, Teri313 said:

Do I really need t-shirts with Darcy quotes?

Darcey T-Shirt.jpg

Darcey T-Shirt 2.jpg

Forgive me if this has been noted above; I'm on page 8 reading the comments.

Apparently the Silva girls did not proofread their fabulous design.  The top tshirt slogan is NOT correct. It should say "You never loved me! Liar! Get outta my life!" 

I've just started watching this trainwreck, still slogging through episode one.

I'm sure Jenny will come out with her own hideous white tshirt "What a blow we've been dealt." 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Forgive me if this has been noted above; I'm on page 8 reading the comments.

Apparently the Silva girls did not proofread their fabulous design.  The top tshirt slogan is NOT correct. It should say "You never loved me! Liar! Get outta my life!" 

I've just started watching this trainwreck, still slogging through episode one.

I'm sure Jenny will come out with her own hideous white tshirt "What a blow we've been dealt." 

Haha, good catch!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

They also have wide, doughy backs that they love to accentuate with wide-spaced straps and little to no fabric in their too-tight cropped tops.  If they really were fashion experts, they would know that does not elongate their backs to make them look sexy, it makes them look dumpy and stumpy.

Dumpy and Stumpy. THAT should be the show's name!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I really wonder at why they haven’t mentally matured.  Is it parental coddling?  Twin competition?  Terrible childhoods?  
I have a friend like them; she’s very childlike.   Has the same “shoot for the stars🧚🏻🐣🦋🌺🌟🌈☀️🍦” thing going on, along with the life drama, obsession with appearance and all.  But she’s only 32.   It’s just not cute anymore. 

• Love 7
On 10/21/2020 at 10:41 AM, magemaud said:

Speaking of Ho11, isn't this kind of specific? Is there a "niche market" for women who spell their name this way AND want to emulate the Silva Twits? image.png.9d9d60adf02bdf7fc3d6a9117b64105e.png

Further niche--from the photo, it looks like women who spell their name like that who have a man who is willing to wear a necklace with their name on it.  At least I hope that's a man modeling it.

17 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

And the second shirt needs a comma before "Babe."  (And did she really say "a" bias, or is this one also a mis-quote?)

• Love 2
5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And the second shirt needs a comma before "Babe."  (And did she really say "a" bias, or is this one also a mis-quote?)

who knows, she talks SO fast and indistinctly! 

5 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

At least I hope that's a man modeling it.

I didn't think of that, but their models don't appear to be professionally groomed. Some photos are obviously the daughters and there's a heavy set Latina woman modeling their plus size line. Oh, here are some other jewelry photos that appear to be the same model as the Stacey necklace. Pretty sure it's a woman: https://houseofeleven.com/collections/jewelry?page=2

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Further niche--from the photo, it looks like women who spell their name like that who have a man who is willing to wear a necklace with their name on it.  At least I hope that's a man modeling it.

I thought it was "Stacey" because it's just showing what the necklace looks like.

My daughter and nieces have those type of necklaces and that's how theirs was advertised, it shows a generic name and when you place your order you tell them the name you want.

Are we sure it only comes as "Stacey"?

The "Stacey" engagement ring is modelled by someone with hairy fingers, perhaps the same model with the hairy neck modelling the necklace.  I recall a dress modelled by one of the daughters with dirty fingernails and incongruent tan lines.  You'd think D&S who are all about their appearances, would care about appearances of their merch to maximize sales. 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, deirdra said:

The "Stacey" engagement ring is modelled by someone with hairy fingers, perhaps the same model with the hairy neck modelling the necklace.  I recall a dress modelled by one of the daughters with dirty fingernails and incongruent tan lines.  You'd think D&S who are all about their appearances, would care about appearances of their merch to maximize sales. 

Well, I guess this proves that D&S are indeed all about their appearances, and only their appearances.  Get a load of the angle of the neck on the turquoise colored bead shell necklace.  It looks like she had a run-in with the Boston Strangler.

16 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

Are we sure it only comes as "Stacey"?

I sure didn't see anywhere to specify anything other than "Stacey."  They also sell one that says "Queen."  If the $90 price tag for your "Stacey" necklace is too steep, you can pay it off in four easy installments. 

We must be being punked.  Right??

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 11/4/2020 at 3:20 PM, deirdra said:

They have no neck and they kinda remind me of Janice the bass player from Dr. Teeth and the Mayhem band from the Muppets

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember these cringeworthy badly-in-need-of-a-pedicure slippers:

image.png.2906d1f1e27511ed7ab2dd1fecc7c17b.png

The toenails have grown out at least a week since the polish was applied, but the slipper floof hides some of the blotchily-applied tanner, but the feet & ankles look dirty.  Ick!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 11/10/2020 at 11:13 AM, magemaud said:

the only necklace options available appear to be: Stacey, Queen or Mama. 

I remember these cringeworthy badly-in-need-of-a-pedicure slippers:

image.png.2906d1f1e27511ed7ab2dd1fecc7c17b.png

Jeez those feet are rough!!!  

Like a sasquatch got some slippers for Christmas...  😲

• LOL 4
On 1/1/2021 at 3:18 PM, Christina said:

It's probably because they are actually cousins. This show has an obsession with making people siblings for some reason.

Really late to read and quote this, but my older son looks more like his male cousin than his male sibling, lol.

20 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Any updates on Darcey and Georgi??? Still together....? I would have guessed she would have locked him down by now....or maybe they are filming teh wedding for TLC

I read somewhere they had broken up, which pains me as now she could be a candidate for The Single Life (if it returns).

On 5/26/2021 at 12:57 PM, Stuckathome said:

Any updates on Darcey and Georgi??? Still together....? I would have guessed she would have locked him down by now....or maybe they are filming teh wedding for TLC

5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Really late to read and quote this, but my older son looks more like his male cousin than his male sibling, lol.

I read somewhere they had broken up, which pains me as now she could be a candidate for The Single Life (if it returns).

I seem to recall on one of the D+ programs (maybe it was Bares All).  Season 2 of Darcey and Stacey was apparently already filmed and it showed a preview of it.  I actually thought when I saw this thread resurrected that maybe season 2 had dropped on D+.  

The preview shown was about the engagement and wedding plans IIRC, and Darcey's friends' reactions to her engagement.  

To be honest, it looked like the preview of "season 2" was a continuation of the filming done for season 1 with no break in between (does that make sense?).  

I'm all in for season 2 with or without Georgi.  I love watching these little trolls in their natural habitat.  I'm morbidly fascinated by them and their antics.  

• Love 2

Color me shocked that the engagement to a man you knew for a few months, who popped the question while still married, didn't make it (eye roll). 

Darcy seems like a sweet person.....full of insecurities, immature a bit and superficial, but sweet. She seems to love her daughters and they have a decent relationship, which with teen girls is no small thing. It pains me that she seems to feel she needs a man to be truly happy and fulfilled. Once those girls leave the nest, watch out---if she is single the desperation will go into overdrive. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I seem to recall on one of the D+ programs (maybe it was Bares All).  Season 2 of Darcey and Stacey was apparently already filmed and it showed a preview of it.  I actually thought when I saw this thread resurrected that maybe season 2 had dropped on D+.  

The preview shown was about the engagement and wedding plans IIRC, and Darcey's friends' reactions to her engagement.  

To be honest, it looked like the preview of "season 2" was a continuation of the filming done for season 1 with no break in between (does that make sense?).  

I'm all in for season 2 with or without Georgi.  I love watching these little trolls in their natural habitat.  I'm morbidly fascinated by them and their antics.  

I just checked D+ and as of now, there is no season 2 listed.  That does not mean there won't be one.  

Bolding:  Now that is twice I have spit out my coffee this morning!  "Little trolls" is perfect!

3 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Color me shocked that the engagement to a man you knew for a few months, who popped the question while still married, didn't make it (eye roll).

Kinda like marrying an unemployed felon from another country may not work out?

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I just checked D+ and as of now, there is no season 2 listed.  That does not mean there won't be one.  

Bolding:  Now that is twice I have spit out my coffee this morning!  "Little trolls" is perfect!

Kinda like marrying an unemployed felon from another country may not work out?

Yeah, the "season 2" footage they showed on the Bares All (or whatever incarnation of 90DF it was)...it looked like just a continuation of where season 1 left off.  I was kind of shocked TLC already had a preview of it, but I think that's because it was footage they already had in the can (so to speak) so are going with it.  

Oh, I just found this which confirms the season 2 and the preview was on "Bares All".  Apparently no release date yet except for sometime this year.  

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-bares-all-revealed-a-sneak-peek-of-how-darceys-friends-react-to-her-engagement-in-season-2-of-darcey-stacey.html/

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yeah, the "season 2" footage they showed on the Bares All (or whatever incarnation of 90DF it was)...it looked like just a continuation of where season 1 left off.  I was kind of shocked TLC already had a preview of it, but I think that's because it was footage they already had in the can (so to speak) so are going with it.  

Oh, I just found this which confirms the season 2 and the preview was on "Bares All".  Apparently no release date yet except for sometime this year.  

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/90-day-bares-all-revealed-a-sneak-peek-of-how-darceys-friends-react-to-her-engagement-in-season-2-of-darcey-stacey.html/

With friends like those who needs enemies, right?  "Is it a fake ring?"  WTF?

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

With friends like those who needs enemies, right?  "Is it a fake ring?"  WTF?

I found that exceptionally funny since it does look like one of the rings on her HO11 website (and it probably was) 😂

I can't wait until this crapfest drops on D+.  

7 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I found that exceptionally funny since it does look like one of the rings on her HO11 website (and it probably was) 😂

I can't wait until this crapfest drops on D+.  

HOUSE OF ELEVEN!!!!  How soon I forget.  I will be there, watching the crapfest as well.  Remember them going to their brother's grave?  It was sad and I am sorry they lost him so soon, but I remember one line:  "If he were here men would not treat us this was.  He was our protector."  Yeah.....no.....he would have probably said;  "Figure this whit out on your own!  I have my own life to lead!!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 7/1/2021 at 11:01 AM, Persnickety1 said:

And they are officially back July 19, 2021...I'm so morbidly fascinated by these strange women that I'm looking forward to its return.  

Season 2 sneak peek:

Oh God......Jesse is back AGAIN!  WHY TLC WHY???  "I will never.....(crying again) be loved!"

And again with the 46 year old woman wanting to have a baby.  "We have been together six years and it has never happened naturally - well yeah, you have lived on different parts of the PLANET, Stacey.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Am I the only one who watched the 1-hour special last night, which was pretty much a rehash of last season plus about a 3-minute trailer for the new season?

Gawd almighty, I'm ridiculously looking forward to this shit show.  The previews for this coming season with all the outrage, tears, accusations, and their usual fuckery has me positively wringing my hands with anticipation.

darcey.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, Persnickety1 said:

Am I the only one who watched the 1-hour special last night, which was pretty much a rehash of last season plus about a 3-minute trailer for the new season?

Gawd almighty, I'm ridiculously looking forward to this shit show.  The previews for this coming season with all the outrage, tears, accusations, and their usual fuckery has me positively wringing my hands with anticipation.

Oh, no.  I was right there…not like I hadn’t seen the season or anything….maybe I missed these kooks!

they break my heart a little…why is their entire existence validated by (any at all) male attention ? I know that’s kind of the whole point, and I wish it was just their “schtick” but I think that’s actually who they are

Edited by teapot
  • Love 5
On 10/20/2020 at 3:35 PM, linthia said:

Is there anyone here from Rhode Island that watched the "Inside the episode" with the extra scenes? What animal was it that Darcey heard growling? I'm pretty confident it was not a hyena. I'm guessing a chupacabra was coming to get the twins.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:00 PM, Gobi said:

Rhode Island has a large wolverine population. 😄

I realize I'm 10 months late commenting on this, but I stopped reading the forums for awhile.

I vote for the fisher cat.

If you've never heard of them, don't feel bad. I'd never heard of them until I moved to Rhode Island.

They growl. People claim they scream, too, but that's a myth.

Darcey could write the book on "How to Lose a Man in 10 Days". She does everything wrong. You would think, at 46, she would have learned from her mistakes by now, but no. That's baffling to me. 

Instead of investing more money in plastic surgery, I wish she'd hire a relationship coach. 

I agree with others who have said she should learn to be happy with herself - without a man. But I don't think it's wrong to want to be married to someone you love, and who loves you back.

But Darcey and Stacey choose the type of men who are least likely to give them what they want, and then proceed to sabotage every one of those relationships. 

Many, many years ago, in the early years of The Oprah Winfrey Show, there was a guest talking about women who get involved with men who are physically/emotionally abusive, and/or distant, untrustworthy, etc. 

When these women have the opportunity to date someone who is kind and treats them well, they aren't interested; they say they're "boring".

The guest said these women say they need "passion" in their relationships, and "nice guys" lack passion.

Then she said something I've never forgotten. She said to look up the definition of passion in a dictionary; one of the definitions is "suffering". 

Her point was these women equate suffering with real passion; but suffering doesn't have to be a corollary of passion. If these women looked beneath the surface of those boring "nice guys" they might find plenty of passion; it just wouldn't be at their expense.

I think both Darcey and Stacey are passion focused, and that's one of the reasons they choose - and pursue relationships with - the type of men they do.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

The first 3 minutes of this premiere made my day.  

No spoilers in case anyone else is planning to watch later, but be sure to stick around until the season previews at the end of the episode.

It's like my snarkiest wish list EVER is coming to life 😂

• Love 3

I feel so incredibly sorry for Darcey’s daughters. They seem to take it all in stride but it has to be mortifying to have their mother display her immaturity and neediness for all of Connecticut to see.  

I can’t wait for the wedding that will never happen. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I feel so incredibly sorry for Darcey’s daughters. They seem to take it all in stride but it has to be mortifying to have their mother display her immaturity and neediness for all of Connecticut to see.  

I can’t wait for the wedding that will never happen. 

Did you watch the premiere tonight?  

There was a scene that I've no doubt embarrassed her daughters to no end.  

Hopefully all of their school friends know Darcey is off her nut and can laugh along with the girls themselves at her shenanigans.  

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Did you watch the premiere tonight?  

There was a scene that I've no doubt embarrassed her daughters to no end.  

Hopefully all of their school friends know Darcey is off her nut and can laugh along with the girls themselves at her shenanigans.  

I’m watching now. The whole show is cringeworthy on steroids!!  If Darcey’s daughters are the most important thing in her life, why is she moving into an apartment without them?  Does she not have custody?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I’m watching now. The whole show is cringeworthy on steroids!!  If Darcey’s daughters are the most important thing in her life, why is she moving into an apartment without them?  Does she not have custody?

You know, I couldn't swear to it, but I believe Darcey and her ex have 50-50 custody.  

I do find it interesting she and D'Artagnan Georgi are apparently renting a bigger apartment.  I'm curious to see if it has a room for the girls.  

I couldn't figure what she was cooking for dinner.  I should have turned on my closed captioning.  I remember last season they were all raving about her tacos, which consisted of premade shells and some browned ground beef with pre-shredded cheese and jarred salsa.  😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

You know, I couldn't swear to it, but I believe Darcey and her ex have 50-50 custody.  

I do find it interesting she and D'Artagnan Georgi are apparently renting a bigger apartment.  I'm curious to see if it has a room for the girls.  

I couldn't figure what she was cooking for dinner.  I should have turned on my closed captioning.  I remember last season they were all raving about her tacos, which consisted of premade shells and some browned ground beef with pre-shredded cheese and jarred salsa.  😂

It was a soup their dead brother made except he added potatoes.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I forgot how cringey everything they do was over the break. Darcy is the most insecure human I have ever seen. “Do you love me? Do you love me? Do you love me?” This isn’t something you need to ask 48 hours into being engaged.

Stacy needed to leave during that fake “modeling” shoot with Lurch. She was so extremely obnoxious, pretending she was a stylist for five minutes with their “House of 11.” I really do not have any idea what they do for a living, but they both need to go shopping for some larger clothes. It’s like their entire wardrobe is from 2008 and 30 lbs. ago.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

The was so much cringe I couldn't make it through after 5 minutes. Might wait and binge this should I one day run out of things to watch.

That gives me an idea for a new title for this thread 

“Darcey and Stacey: Cringe and Binge” 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 11/12/2020 at 9:53 PM, Dustbunny said:

Really wtf?... she must be drunk when she posts these horrible pics of herself

what's with the Chanel press on nails?

they're always covered in tacky clothing, 10 lbs of makeup and doodads everywhere. 😫

stacey1.jpg

Ack! She looks like she's wearing contact lenses from some vampire or zombie movie.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1