Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s when you tell someone that you think they are “hawt” 🔥🔥🔥

Georgi can’t help it that he’s attractive (and humble).

Thanks. Now that brings me to another question, am I the only person who doesn't think Georgi is hawt? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Darcey met Georgi at a Super Bowl party in Miami in February. Stacey married Florian in April. The mini honeymoon in Rhode Island was held after that, probably in May. But when Darcey was talking about the ex girlfriend who sent the fire emoji, didn’t she say SHE had known Georgi for “about a year”?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, John M said:

Am I missing something about the timeline of Gorggggggiiiii? Haven't they been together like, a couple of weeks?

I'm wondering too...

Apparently they've been chatting for a while and spent time in Miami together.

I wish they'd flesh it out a bit and fill in the blanks.

I'm also wondering about the baby because apparently Georgi has a baby (bloggers have been posting pics of a baby for about a week and they say it's Georgi's).... but I'm not sure who the mother is.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Darcey met Georgi at a Super Bowl party in Miami in February. Stacey married Florian in April. The mini honeymoon in Rhode Island was held after that, probably in May. But when Darcey was talking about the ex girlfriend who sent the fire emoji, didn’t she say SHE had known Georgi for “about a year”?

I figured that the show was originally supposed to air later in the year or early next year so she was trying to make the viewers feel like it had been recorded recently. Then when the pandemic lasted longer than initially expected and TLC needed programming they moved up the airdate.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Darcey met Georgi on social media first.  They met in person in Miami in February.  Stacey married Florian in April 20.  The restaurant scene where she tells their drunk friends should have been filmed after May 20, when Connecticut restaurants could resume outdoor dining.  The Rhode Island "mini-moon" was filmed around June 22.  (The Newport News had photos of the filming.)

• Useful 2

Thank you for clarifying the timeline @Grifter Lives. I had the impression she and Georgi had just met at someone’s Super Bowl party but were strangers before that, not that they were already chatting. That makes me even more suspicious that Georgi reached out to her with the idea of being on the program. 

Edited to add, it was more believable that Darcey had just met Georgi and after a few drinks at a party she didn’t remember him telling her he was married. But CHATTING ONLINE FOR A YEAR and the subject never came up? I’m calling bullshit! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I bet their chats were just “you look so juicy!”

"You hang up first."

"No, you hang up first."

" No, you hang up first. "

"No, you hang up first."

" No, you hang up first. "

Ad nauseum.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Doesn’t everyone want there “mini moon” invaded by their jealous sister and her married boyfriend so they can have a big fight after dinner?  WTH is Darcey doing accepting an engagement ring from a married man?  She is really desperate.  I loved when Florian said something like “it finally happened” and I don’t think he meant specifically with Georgi, he meant with anyone!  The scene on the boat was painful, I could hardly understand what they were saying.  Is it just me or does Darcey mumble?  I miss a lot of what she is saying, although that may be a good thing.  I wonder how long Darcey can keep up the submissive little sex kitten act with Georgi, she is a little too old for it.    Once they are married, if they make it that far, reality will set in and she will be miserable.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Doesn’t everyone want there “mini moon” invaded by their jealous sister and her married boyfriend so they can have a big fight after dinner?  WTH is Darcey doing accepting an engagement ring from a married man?  She is really desperate.  I loved when Florian said something like “it finally happened” and I don’t think he meant specifically with Georgi, he meant with anyone!  The scene on the boat was painful, I could hardly understand what they were saying.  Is it just me or does Darcey mumble?  I miss a lot of what she is saying, although that may be a good thing.  I wonder how long Darcey can keep up the submissive little sex kitten act with Georgi, she is a little too old for it.    Once they are married, if they make it that far, reality will set in and she will be miserable.  

It is hard to understand the twins. If they're taking about a heated subject, drah-ma, they speak as though their mouths are farting. Quick bursts!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I wonder how long Darcey can keep up the submissive little sex kitten act with Georgi, she is a little too old for it.    Once they are married, if they make it that far, reality will set in and she will be miserable.

She thinks she has nine lives, kitten act will continue for a few more lives.

They are not going to get married because Stacey at some point will divorce Florian and then the two of them can have a show again, "Darcey & Stacey's AARP Holiday Dating Special."

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Is there anyone here from Rhode Island that watched the "Inside the episode" with the extra scenes? What animal was it that Darcey heard growling? I'm pretty confident it was not a hyena. I'm guessing a chupacabra was coming to get the twins.

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, linthia said:

What animal was it that Darcey heard growling? I'm pretty confident it was not a hyena.

I didn’t see the bonus scenes, did Darcey say she heard a hyena growling😂

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, linthia said:

Is there anyone here from Rhode Island that watched the "Inside the episode" with the extra scenes? What animal was it that Darcey heard growling? I'm pretty confident it was not a hyena. I'm guessing a chupacabra was coming to get the twins.

Rhode Island has a large wolverine population. 😄

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, linthia said:

Is there anyone here from Rhode Island that watched the "Inside the episode" with the extra scenes? What animal was it that Darcey heard growling? I'm pretty confident it was not a hyena.

I thought Darcey was trying to make a joke about Stacey and Florian having noisy sex

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

well, his matched necklace and bracelet were pretty bling-y. Did that set come from Stacey's jewelry box? 

It is part of their "Douchy Hipster Line for Men," House of Eleven has branched out for the discerning Euro Trash male.

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It is part of their "Douchy Hipster Line for Men," House of Eleven has branched out for the discerning Euro Trash male.

Which also includes little douchey hipster fedoras. 

• LOL 6
On 10/21/2020 at 1:07 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Contrary to the song, Stacey’s mom does not have it going on.

Hahaha I was shocked when I saw her. I had pictured Mother Silva to be a botoxed to paralysis, face-lifted, crotch length skin-tight leather skirt-wearing, tits out older version of the twits.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/22/2020 at 10:12 PM, nytonc said:

Hahaha I was shocked when I saw her. I had pictured Mother Silva to be a botoxed to paralysis, face-lifted, crotch length skin-tight leather skirt-wearing, tits out older version of the twits.  

Maybe D&S are competing with Daddy's subsequent wives & girlfriends for his attention. They sure are the antithesis of Mrs. Patmore.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2020 at 10:35 PM, deirdra said:

Maybe D&S are competing with Daddy's subsequent wives & girlfriends for his attention. They sure are the antithesis of Mrs. Patmore.

The only thing sad about this show is how their parents don't see how their relationship shaped Darcy and Stacey.   I'd bet a shiny nickel that father Darcy and Stacey abandoned mother Darcy and Stacey to take up with a younger, hotter model with big bolt on boobs and a closet full of slutwear.  And mother Darcy and Stacey pined after their father, put up with a lot of shit and cheating and truly thought that "love would win" or whatever.  

They both seem to want the best for their daughters, but are unable to see how they may have set them up for failure. 

On 10/20/2020 at 7:27 PM, nytonc said:

Florian has that whole “heroin chic“ thing going on. 

He looks like he has scurvy.  

Maybe the least healthy looking fitness model I've ever seen.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

He looks like he has scurvy.  

Maybe the least healthy looking fitness model I've ever seen.  

He really is, with a personality to match. Every time Stacey says she loves him, I want to ask her, Why??? What do you love about him? I kept thinking that as the show went on, I'd see it, but nope, still don't see it. In fact, my opinion of him has just gotten worse.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

He really is, with a personality to match. Every time Stacey says she loves him, I want to ask her, Why??? What do you love about him? I kept thinking that as the show went on, I'd see it, but nope, still don't see it. In fact, my opinion of him has just gotten worse.

In one of his modelling photos, he looked pretty good, but that was an anomaly. Methinks Stacey fell in love with that one photo and built up her delusions around it.  He is normally pretty sickly-looking with greasy hair and dead eyes, smells like an ashtray and has a horrendous personality, but she cannot see it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

LOL, its worth noting that they can barely communicate, and so far, the only thing Florian has said that I understood was "fuck" and "cheesy eggs"

What the hell do the two of them even talk about.  Their best form of communication appears to be messages through rose petals.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

LOL, its worth noting that they can barely communicate, and so far, the only thing Florian has said that I understood was "fuck" and "cheesy eggs"

What the hell do the two of them even talk about.  Their best form of communication appears to be messages through rose petals.  

Maybe they talk about how Darcey is a jealous sneetchy

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I know I should reserve judgement, but Gorgi seems like a decent guy.  He is obviously a fame whore, but he seems like a nice enough, he cooks, and he speaks English, which is more than I can say for Florian.  

Darcy is destined to ruin this relationship, and while Gorgi is still too young, technically married and probably broke, sadly, he seems like the nicest guy she has dated.  I don't know why she couldn't ask to do a facetime with his family or meet some of his friends if he didn't feel integrated into his life.  

Darcy and Stacy both make terrible decisions in terms of who they get into a relationship with.  But the reason why Stacy MIGHT someday have a successful relationship is that she knows how to keep a secret from Darcy and her family to avoid conflict and judgment.  Darcy on the other hand, exposes everything to everyone and then feels judged when Stacy judges her and the man she is dating.  

I know I'm going to end up hating Gorgi by the end of this season, but he literally seems like the only sane person in this group.  And that lamb looked delicious....was it cut on the bias to retain the juices?

• Love 4
On 10/19/2020 at 2:21 AM, Joan of Argh said:

This episode was pure torture... The proposal was so awkward, Georgi's dead pan deep voice followed by Darcey making squeaking sounds like a tiny mouse... "Do want to marry me?" *squeak* "Do you?" *squeak* "Do you want to marry me?" *squeak*squeak* "Well do you? do you want to marry me?" *SQUEAK... yes *squeak*...... I found myself praying for JAWS to fly out of the water, tear them both to shreds and *BURP!* 

Good grief they're nearly 50 years old and they're worried about emojis on instagram?!?!??

Darcey and Stacey ruin every single occasion with their over the top jealousy, I've seen 16yr Olds who are more mature and level headed.

Darcy has lived with this guy for less than a month and "WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS RELATIONSHIP GOING"  

Question for everyone on the forum - and its serious because I really don't know.  Are Darcy and Stacy fat?  I just cannot tell.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Far be it from me to rain on Darcy's parade, but isn't an engagement ring really just a promise ring?  A gift in anticipation of marriage?  IMO, Gorgi seems like a nice enough guy who is doing this to be on TV, and Darcy should get married as soon as she can because he needs to catch up to Stacy before Gorgi takes off. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

what about, "Yes, my angel..." 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

what about, "Yes, my angel..." 

I rely solely on the subtitles for Florian's proclamations of love. I certainly cannot rely on his facial expressions, which alternate between disgust and vacancy. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

He is obviously a fame whore, but he seems like a nice enough

He seemed sincere when the four of them were at the park, after the Stacy blowup, when Florian was sitting on the curb and he went to comfort him. His performance He appears to be one of the most balanced in all of these faux reality shows. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3