Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 10/14/2020 at 5:27 PM, magemaud said:

I doubt it. I think he just didn't want Darcey to see he was still living in his childhood bedroom (probably with a twin bed.) 

And his sister in the other twin bed.

• LOL 9
7 minutes ago, magemaud said:

You'll have to show your coworker these two photos (probably taken less than four years apart) The Amsterdam season was broadcast 2017. 

image.png.a1368b3706fbb3c9ceb15fd85eedde10.pngimage.png.dd478268235a7417140db4d4026636ed.png

Exactly. But since her goal was to look like Kylie Jenner and she is pleased with the results, she'd never consult with the Botched surgeons anyway. 

Stacey has noticed her boobs need a re-lift, so maybe she could take center stage on Botched.  Darcey looks more like Barbra Streisand than Kylie Jenner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ever wonder what Darcey's Hungarian Ex husband looks like? 

image.png.9196a979e21bd45c9e62a366ab0ee7d8.png

I see where the older daughter gets her wide-spaced eyes and eyebrows from.  I previously wondered if Darcey was boozing while pregnant with her. Is ex-hubby a hair-mayonnaise salesman? His and Georgi's hair look weighed down and stuck together with something!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

I see where the older daughter gets her wide-spaced eyes and eyebrows from.  I previously wondered if Darcey was boozing while pregnant with her. Is ex-hubby a hair-mayonnaise salesman? His and Georgi's hair look weighed down and stuck together with something!

They have such odd taste in men. He looks like a magician.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 23

BTW, this is Stacey's Serbian Ex:

image.png.8dd57c95106cf8a43b26457d45c335fe.png

between the two of them, the sisters have been involved with men from Bulgaria, Albania, Holland, Serbia and the UK. British Tom really doesn't fit in that exotic group of Eastern Europeans.

Edited by magemaud
Corrected his country of nationality
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

That fat bitch can't fit in a twin bed. 

Off topic, but I still chuckle when I recall Emma’s rather delicate partner steering her around the dance floor like he was moving a refrigerator. 

• LOL 19
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, deirdra said:

Is Darcey & Stacey's mother of Eastern European heritage? She reminds me of several I know and Daddy seems to prefer foreign women.

I’ve wondered if she was Spanish.  

On 10/12/2020 at 12:11 PM, OoogleEyes said:

They both insist that they're "strong, powerful women" Uh....they're not

Yes, I cringe every time they say that. This weekend I watched "Because We Are Girls" on amazon prime, those women are the epitome of strong and powerful. D & S can only dream about being up to par with those ladies. 😒

• Love 3
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Proof that Florian is a werewolf? 

06871FED-9B1A-4790-AB2B-294CDC360A8E.jpeg

During the part where they drove to Middleton to redo their wedding he had red eyes the entire time.

3 hours ago, lu1535 said:

Yes, I cringe every time they say that. This weekend I watched "Because We Are Girls" on amazon prime, those women are the epitome of strong and powerful. D & S can only dream about being up to par with those ladies. 😒

Yeah how about a goal like getting a degree or becoming self-sufficient?  There isn’t much demand for 50-year-old giggly tarts.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

It has been my experience that when someone says they are wild and crazy they generally are not, every time D&S say they are strong and empowered it makes my case for such proclamations stronger.

Seriously, I really want a tell all ask me anything from Georgi when this charade is over.

Maybe Georgi just knelt down to tie his shoe and Dacey said yes, none of this can be real, she is the queen of fake and if they get another show I think the producers at Bravo should have some sort of psych testing.

• LOL 3
On 10/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, MrBuhBye said:

You’d think after the murder people wouldn’t flock to stay there.  I guess if The Dakota were turned into a hotel people would stay there too.

On 10/13/2020 at 8:47 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes, I am surprised that so many people want to stay at the Versace House too.

I would.  I'm a total ghoul.  I always wanted to book a room for a few nights at the Cecil Hotel but alas I didn't get around to it quickly enough.  

On 10/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, magemaud said:

I hope it's also the SERIES finale! Enough with the Silva twins. 

Oh, I think the whole Georgi sideshow story is for them to lock down a season 2.  I'm fully prepared for Darcey-zilla planning her ridiculously over-the-top and tacky fairytale wedding next season.  While waving around her $70 promise ring.  

On 10/16/2020 at 2:33 PM, magemaud said:

The one daughter bears a strong resemblance to him, while I think the other daughter resembles Darcey.  

(Although I think both daughters are more attractive than their parental units.)

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

I would buy a house where a murder or suicide occurred, especially if it was discounted.  But not a notorious one because I don’t want people gawking and snapping pics.   

Totally off topic, but I remember buyers of the Amityville Horror house had constant problems with gawkers.  Even tried putting up fences but tourists would just climb over them to peer in the windows and take pictures while the owners were trying to eat dinner.  I don't think I could put up with that, either.  Looking up from dinner and seeing mouth-breathing tourists pointing cameras at me whilst I ate dinner would be more terrifying to me than the murders that occurred there.  Talk about GET OFF OF MY LAWN!!!  Ugh.

Now to drag myself back on topic, I noticed TLC was marathoning this show last night in preparation for tonight's finale,  I work today so I'll be watching later from the DVR.  I've already got dinner in the crockpot and some peach and honey moscato chilling for this shitshow fucktastrophy.  

I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend ❤️  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

The one daughter bears a strong resemblance to him, while I think the other daughter resembles Darcey.  

I agree and it's obvious where the older girl gets her "wide-eyed innocent" look. 

• Love 6

Does anyone have a clue what Darcey & Stacey like, do? We know they stopped working on their clothing line because they were too busy chasing love because despite everyone I know that is married managing to find their spouse while holding gainful employment, apparently online dating men in Europe precludes employment. 

So, like, what fills their day? It's certainly not being good parents or any notable hobbies. Do they just spend all day getting tanked at wine bars creepily hitting on any 20 year old that they think looks like they might not be from the US?

Edited by John M
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I think both of Darcey’s daughters are pretty and they seem so sweet.  Can’t imagine how either thing happened.  I feel sorry for them for what must be a very chaotic life.  Can Darcey ever forget herself for a second to focus on them?  Thank goodness they have each other.    As far as Darcey and Stacey being strong, powerful women?  I’ve never seen a better  example of exactly the opposite being true.    

• Love 10

I am so bored. So so so bored. So I tried to watch D and S just now and can barely listen to it.

I can't imagine no one else has mentioned that Darcey's speech in particular ( both Stace and Darce but way more so with Darce) sounds like a machine gun as far as the rhythm and speed. And then for real it sounds like someone constipated working very hard on the toilet.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I have to say these 4 are the most boring people I have ever watched! Even when D & S Try to conjure about some ridiculous drama, it’s boring as hell.  Florian does not seem very bright and Georgi is as bored as hell.  God, these women would drive me crazy with all the paranoia and histrionics. I think being with them would quickly deflate any man’s desire. By the way, when I see Georgi with his hair down, flat and greasy, it deflates my desire as well.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is the forum screen name "Sneetchy" still available? Asking for a friend

I remember reading my kids a Dr. Seuss book about Sneetches some had stars on their bellys and they thought they were better than the Sneetches who didn't have stars... It was a favorite.. My kids loved it.

Maybe Florians mama read it to him. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I am so bored. So so so bored. So I tried to watch D and S just now and can barely listen to it.

I can't imagine no one else has mentioned that Darcey's speech in particular ( both Stace and Darce but way more so with Darce) sounds like a machine gun as far as the rhythm and speed. And then for real it sounds like someone constipated working very hard on the toilet.

Thanks for this post!! I am trying to watch this awful show now and had to pause it. They are sitting at the table outside eating and I cannot undestand a word these chicks are chirping. Why am I working this hard to hear what these two fools are saying? The Vanderpump rules millenials are smarter and more entertaining than these funny looking trolls.

Dear God, please give me my life back!!

• Love 2

Personally, this was the right-ish length for a season (probably would have cut 1 more episode to tighten their shit up).   

I can't with Georgi's hair.  Him draping that greasy pin straight mess across this shoulders in his TH segments with Florian cracked me up.

So.  Let me understand.  1) Georgi is married. 2) Georgi has random chicks he used to hang with comment on his posts with some boring fire emojis. 3) Darcey gets REALLY fucking drunk b/c that's what she does to cope/for fun.  4) Darcey loses her shit and accuses Georgi of FATHERING a child with the fire emojis lady for no apparent reason.  5) Married Georgi proposes to Darcey, which makes that totally meaningless b/c they can't actually get married.  Did I get it?  My good God. 

The best part was the Jessie promise ring and the Tom house key flashbacks.  The comedy!!

Stacey has let go of Sloth screwing that random Shanti woman.  They can lie all they want, but he did more than just kiss her.  I guess she officially married, so **shrug**?

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

God this whole thing was such a pathetic mess I don't even know where to start but did Florian murder and eat a 80 year old woman and wear her statement necklace AND MATCHING BRACELET and low cut top as a trophy?

Honestly I am starting to feel really bad that I don't feel bad for these two profoundly mental broken women being taken advantage of by Sharp for this trainwreck.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

This episode was pure torture... The proposal was so awkward, Georgi's dead pan deep voice followed by Darcey making squeaking sounds like a tiny mouse... "Do want to marry me?" *squeak* "Do you?" *squeak* "Do you want to marry me?" *squeak*squeak* "Well do you? do you want to marry me?" *SQUEAK... yes *squeak*...... I found myself praying for JAWS to fly out of the water, tear them both to shreds and *BURP!* 

Good grief they're nearly 50 years old and they're worried about emojis on instagram?!?!??

Darcey and Stacey ruin every single occasion with their over the top jealousy, I've seen 16yr Olds who are more mature and level headed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15

I'm a half hour in, are they having some sort of "who can wear the largest glasses" contest?

In the same breath Darcey is losing her shit over a fire emoji comment on Georgi's Instagram and she instantly leaps to some question of paternity of a baby because he chatted on line a year ago with some woman when everyone knows you get pregnant from a toilet seat.

The clothes, oy vey, they are aging women built like fire hydrants, if they cannot figure out how to dress by now they never will.  I am sure it is a huge source of embarrassment to their children.

Stacey has a dress up doll named Florian, he will turn in to a douchy skinny male version of her. The pants that looked like he had a load in them were just so bad. 

What in the world to those two twits talk about with their men? We see a lot of talking about what they are doing in that minute but I doubt they talk about current events.

Nice to see that Georgi was able to get the fake Versace pants in the swim suit version.

Florian not only sounds boring but he sounds like Frankenstein.

I think that Darcey and Stacey dress with their tits out because they are afraid that the men might forget they have tits.

• LOL 12
14 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

They speak very fast, and in bursts, and often end a phrase with uptalk. Plus they use the samephrasesoverandover. It's like they speak in run-on sentences without punctuation.

But I came here to say, the only somewhat real budding relationship I saw this season was Florian and Georgi bonding over life with the Silva Twits. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
17 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

"We’re going on our honeymoon to Rhode Island."

Darcey would call this destination "Grand Rhode Islandaria."

As usual, I cannot stomach this show and don't watch, but faithfully hop onto this forum to hear all about it as only my fellow Snarkers can describe. Between the decidedly NOT powerful nor strong Silva twins and that chucklefuck Tania, I let out a big sigh because I live in CT. 

CT Michael and Juliana seem downright normal in comparison, though they have their own weirdness going on. 

But you know if I saw ANY of these fools out and about, I'd get pics to share with y'all. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

They speak very fast, and in bursts, and often end a phrase with uptalk. Plus they use the samephrasesoverandover. It's like they speak in run-on sentences without punctuation.

But I came here to say, the only somewhat real budding relationship I saw this season was Florian and Georgi bonding over life with the Silva Twits. 

Exactly!...they also mutter like a granny (Darcey in particular)

It's a running commentary... she can't stop talking even if she's talking to herself.

@Baltimore Betty "built like fire hydrants"  you're killing me!! 😂😂😂

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I had a chance to go to Connecticut next week (hubs business trip), for about a minute I was excited because I would have camped out in front of D&S's house but I had to turn him down because I will be going to Texas at the same time he will be on his trip. At some point I will track them down, (I will be dressed like them) and take a selfie with them.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 5:33 PM, magemaud said:

The one daughter, Aniko I believe, looks just like him.  Both her daughters are adorable and level headed.  Please let them stay that way. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Personally, this was the right-ish length for a season (probably would have cut 1 more episode to tighten their shit up).   

I can't with Georgi's hair.  Him draping that greasy pin straight mess across this shoulders in his TH segments with Florian cracked me up.

So.  Let me understand.  1) Georgi is married. 2) Georgi has random chicks he used to hang with comment on his posts with some boring fire emojis. 3) Darcey gets REALLY fucking drunk b/c that's what she does to cope/for fun.  4) Darcey loses her shit and accuses Georgi of FATHERING a child with the fire emojis lady for no apparent reason.  5) Married Georgi proposes to Darcey, which makes that totally meaningless b/c they can't actually get married.  Did I get it?  My good God. 

The best part was the Jessie promise ring and the Tom house key flashbacks.  The comedy!!

Stacey has let go of Sloth screwing that random Shanti woman.  They can lie all they want, but he did more than just kiss her.  I guess she officially married, so **shrug**?

I liked when Darcey asked is that your kid and Georgi answered I haven’t had sex with her in seven years and Darcey asked is that your kid again.

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

If they had started French kissing on the beach it would have been epic. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I liked when Darcey asked is that your kid and Georgi answered I haven’t had sex with her in seven years and Darcey asked is that your kid again.

I laughed hard at that. I also laughed when she said 'the drinks were flowing and things got out of hand' No Darcey you got hammered and went ballistic...again.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:20 PM, MrBuhBye said:

They have such odd taste in men. He looks like a magician.

Dead

• Love 2