Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Totally agree. Both are mean and selfish. Always having to one up the other and delighting at the other's misfortunes. They are exhausting to anyone who comes in their path. 

I've seen some having sympathy for them because they are so insecure (hence all the fakery with plastic surgery, extensions, too tight and godawful clothes) but I don't. 

Add in Drunk Friend Raina and you have a very exhausting afternoon!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I need a drink and a nap just thinking about it. 

It would be like junior high but with legal drinking involved.  Pass.  Just the sniping, and passive aggressive comments....yuck.  I am surprised Florian lasted as long as he did at that dinner.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

It would be like junior high but with legal drinking involved.  Pass.  Just the sniping, and passive aggressive comments....yuck.  I am surprised Florian lasted as long as he did at that dinner.

I haven't even watched one minute of this show (for real!) I just read about it and enjoy the snark. And sometimes participate in the snark. 

• Love 5
On 10/6/2020 at 12:34 PM, essexjan said:

Darcey hears church bells in the distance and She Just Can't Help Herself. "They could be our wedding bells."

Yes, Darce, "EVERY (frickin') time a bell rings, a bride gets her ring..." 

One thing she didn't say on the hike was, "I could see myself living here" as she usually does

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

I always wondered how the Beady-eyed Bulgarian got a work permit in the US. Now it appears that his wife may have sponsored him.  When you do that in the US, don't you have to agree to financially support your foreign-born spouse for 10 years or something like that?  How easy is it to divorce your sponsored husband?  Stacey, you might want to listen to the answer; I'm sure Daddy Silva would have had something to say about it if she had told him they were getting married.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I always wondered how the Beady-eyed Bulgarian got a work permit in the US. Now it appears that his wife may have sponsored him.  When you do that in the US, don't you have to agree to financially support your foreign-born spouse for 10 years or something like that?  How easy is it to divorce your sponsored husband?  Stacey, you might want to listen to the answer; I'm sure Daddy Silva would have had something to say about it if she had told him they were getting married.

I think if he applies for and receives welfare benefits the government can seek to recover them from the sponsor.  But she doesn’t have to support him in general.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2020 at 6:32 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I know that divorces can be finalized quickly in Maryland (I had to wait a year from filing the separation before I could file for divorce but that was 20 years ago).

That one-year period can still be applicable.  There has to be grounds for divorce, which includes the usual, like adultery or cruelty, but can also be voluntarily not living together for one year.  So if someone wants a divorce without alleging wrongdoing, the only way they can do it is going the one-year-not-living-together route. 

That's why I wasn't shocked that he wasn't divorced yet.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

That one-year period can still be applicable.  There has to be grounds for divorce, which includes the usual, like adultery or cruelty, but can also be voluntarily not living together for one year.  So if someone wants a divorce without alleging wrongdoing, the only way they can do it is going the one-year-not-living-together route. 

That's why I wasn't shocked that he wasn't divorced yet.

Side note, it took me four years to get a divorce, my ex is a judge...not a fun four years. 

I think Georgi may not be divorced may be because one of them has the health insurance.  I really do not understand why Darcey is feeling any way about a legally separated man, at her age most available men have probably been divorced or are separated, why does everything have to spell drama with that idiot?

• Love 5
On 10/6/2020 at 9:34 AM, essexjan said:

The scene where Darcey and Georgi sat on the rocks at the end of their 'hike' (probably 300 yards from the car, at most, knowing Darcey) was like a clipshow of classic Darcey. Within the space of two minutes we got:

While fully cognizant of  the fact that I'm destined for hell in a handbasket, during that "hike," I so desperately wanted to see Darcey having a Little House on the Prairie moment...just like this one:  

lhotp.gif

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I haven't trusted a word that has come out of Darcey's overinflated lips since she met Tom's monstrous sister and said, "Oh, you're so beautiful." 

And that gave Shawn license to tell Angela she was stunning.  It’s the bizarro universe where words have lost their meanings.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Ok, is it just me, or were Georgi and Stacey wearing the exact same pants, two days apart??  Stacey was wearing them at the restaurant, and Georgi was wearing them at the BBQ at her family's house.  WTH??  I can't believe I am watching this nonsense...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5

I can't believe it but I actually like Georgi in the last episode! He seemed pleasant with Darcey's family. He wasn't arrogant but really tried to please. I also liked watching him stuff his face while they were out to dinner and the drama ensued. He wants to give Darcey a ring, whether that is true or plot driven, but it looks like he doesn't like a lot of drama. 

I liked how after STacey letting people know her and Florian got married, Darcey was like "well I'll top you", Georgi IS married. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

When Darcey was doing Georgi's hair and he said he did not like what she was doing to it reminded me of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever when his father hit him in his hair, "Don't hit my hair, I spend a lot of time on it and you hit me in my hair!" LOL.

I thought it was brave of Georgi to borrow Stacey's pants.

Darcey, please stop telling everyone that Georgi is married, he is separated, he is not cheating on his wife...the State of Maryland makes you wait a year after you file for legal separation to file divorce papers.  Good lawd, stop with the non drama drama.  

Drunk friend Raina (was that her name?) stop, just stop trying to make fetch happen, nobody wanted your help.

Florian, oh silly Florian, that video shit will be thrown in your face for the rest of your married days and then some...the Silva girls never forget.

I cannot believe those girls can get so bent out of shape by a comment from a photo on social media, it is so stupid for a 40+ year old woman to put any stock in some strangers comment.  They live for the attention on line but nobody else can get that attention and heaven forbid if the other twin gets more comments than the other, they are insufferable.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When Darcey was doing Georgi's hair and he said he did not like what she was doing to it reminded me of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever when his father hit him in his hair, "Don't hit my hair, I spend a lot of time on it and you hit me in my hair!" LOL.

I thought it was brave of Georgi to borrow Stacey's pants.

Darcey, please stop telling everyone that Georgi is married, he is separated, he is not cheating on his wife...the State of Maryland makes you wait a year after you file for legal separation to file divorce papers.  Good lawd, stop with the non drama drama.  

Drunk friend Raina (was that her name?) stop, just stop trying to make fetch happen, nobody wanted your help.

Florian, oh silly Florian, that video shit will be thrown in your face for the rest of your married days and then some...the Silva girls never forget.

I cannot believe those girls can get so bent out of shape by a comment from a photo on social media, it is so stupid for a 40+ year old woman to put any stock in some strangers comment.  They live for the attention on line but nobody else can get that attention and heaven forbid if the other twin gets more comments than the other, they are insufferable.

Darcey saying he is married sounds much more dramatic then he is separated.  

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Florian's dismissive, "Happened, happened" killed me. I love his bored look and the high pitch in his voice when he gets angry. I guess this show isn't very popular, but we enjoy it. Darcey has always cracked us up, and her competitive twin is a bonus.  

• Love 6
12 hours ago, suzywallis said:

Ok, is it just me, or were Georgi and Stacey wearing the exact same pants, two days apart??  Stacey was wearing them at the restaurant, and Georgi was wearing them at the BBQ at her family's house.  WTH??  I can't believe I am watching this nonsense...

Oy, and they looked even worse on a man than they do on a woman.  Maybe it's a House of 11 original and they're all going to take turns wearing the grotesque things.  Blech.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Remember back in the Jesse season, Darcey lost her sit because women were commenting on his social media posts?  I gathered from their discussion that Darcey would respond nastily to their posts when she was drunk, too.  I believe that's when Jesse told her if she couldn't handle the comments on social media, perhaps she should step back from it for awhile.  I think they had this conversation at the Italian restaurant when Darcey starting her passive-aggressive comments about not being "allowed" on social media and Jesse declared everything bullshit *except* the pizza.  

I've been trying to place who Georgi reminded me of (besides Corey Feldman).  Last night it hit me...

3musk.jpg

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Darcey clearly cannot stand Stacey, babe.

OMG, That "The Silvas" sign. At least D&S come by their famewhoredom honestly. 

They both insist that they're "strong, powerful women" Uh....they're not 

If Georgi cannot get divorced during quarantine, how could Stacey and Florian get married?

*sniff* what's that smell?? Bullshit!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

This is the show that keeps on giving, bullshit and laughs.  Why do those friends think they are the twins bodyguards and protectors.  That one girl Raina/Reana is ridiculous with her constant, “I don’t want to see her hurt,”  blah blah, they are not teenagers who need protecting and those two are not the review committee.   Georgi boy is already planning to give her a ring. I don’t think if you are still legally married you should be getting engaged, but Darcey is fool enough to accept the ring.  Florian is just creepy, Stacey better be careful, he is a cheater.   I actually feel sorry for her and like her much better than Darcey.   Darcey just reeks of desperation and it’s not a good look on her, she is also much more full of herself.  Loved when the daughters revealed her hair is actually pretty short and basically a mess.  We can see that, both the twins hair is awful.  Next week looks  interesting, Georgi seems to be getting disgusted.  

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

If Georgi cannot get divorced during quarantine, how could Stacey and Florian get married?

They got a license and married by an officiant which is much different than dealing with the courts, judges, lawyers, etc. which were shut down. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This show should be called "Two Women Who Make Really Bad Choices And The Thirsty Men Who Want a TLC Paycheck."

FTFY 😂

I wonder which House of 11 bullshit fake ring Georgi plans on giving to Darcey.  

Le sigh, next week is the season finale.  After that, I'll rely on my beloved fellow posters here who follow these twits on social media to keep us updated on the dramatic end of this relationship.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

So let me get this straight.  Father Silva somehow puts the kibosh on the twins moving to Los Angeles because he was in China and therefore sees the pandemic more clearly than anybody else, and then once it's here and spreading like wildfire in their area, they huddle three generations of people not living in the same household together for a party. 

• Love 13

They don't seem to understand that the "family cohort" only includes people who live in the same house, not one house, two hotel rooms and wherever 70-yr-old Mom lives.

If there is a baby involved, as the highlights for next week suggest, Georgi's divorce may not be simple.  Georgi looks like a runner up for Harlequin Romance coverboy.  I'm surprised that Darcey hasn't introduced him to mascara that would make his dead shark, beady eyes pop.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

So let me get this straight.  Father Silva somehow puts the kibosh on the twins moving to Los Angeles because he was in China and therefore sees the pandemic more clearly than anybody else, and then once it's here and spreading like wildfire in their area, they huddle three generations of people not living in the same household together for a party. 

Yes, I couldn't get over that! Not to mention them all going out drinking at a restaurant like no big deal.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

Darcey clearly cannot stand Stacey, babe.

OMG, That "The Silvas" sign. At least D&S come by their famewhoredom honestly. 

They both insist that they're "strong, powerful women" Uh....they're not 

The chatter with the "It is a twin thing" or "It's a sister thing" has got to stop.  I am not a twin but I have a sister and no way now how do we talk to each other like this.  My sister would never DREAM of saying I look like Miss Piggy in a wedding dress.  I would nver snip and snipe at her, nor her towards me.

You live in a house owned by Daddy.  You are both 44, not 14 when this is acceptable.  You are on the hunt for a ring and a wedding dress 24/7 and seem to run your House of 11 when the mood strikes.

Frankly, it seems a little odd for the no overnight rule with the boys, but I have a hunch Daddy does not want a guy moving in and never leaving, rent free.  I have a hunch that has happened before.

Both Georgi and Florian are really unattractive. and Florian has some anger issues.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, LucyEth said:

This is the show that keeps on giving, bullshit and laughs.  Why do those friends think they are the twins bodyguards and protectors.  That one girl Raina/Reana is ridiculous with her constant, “I don’t want to see her hurt,”  blah blah, they are not teenagers who need protecting and those two are not the review committee.   Georgi boy is already planning to give her a ring. I don’t think if you are still legally married you should be getting engaged, but Darcey is fool enough to accept the ring.  Florian is just creepy, Stacey better be careful, he is a cheater.   I actually feel sorry for her and like her much better than Darcey.   Darcey just reeks of desperation and it’s not a good look on her, she is also much more full of herself.  Loved when the daughters revealed her hair is actually pretty short and basically a mess.  We can see that, both the twins hair is awful.  Next week looks  interesting, Georgi seems to be getting disgusted.  

You know, I can't get a read on the daughters' little digs at Darcy.  They've made little comments before and just giggled it off with "our mom's crazy" or something to that extent.  But it feels a little passive-aggressive to me.  Hmmmm....I wonder where they learned that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CouchTater said:

You know, I can't get a read on the daughters' little digs at Darcy.  They've made little comments before and just giggled it off with "our mom's crazy" or something to that extent.  But it feels a little passive-aggressive to me.  Hmmmm....I wonder where they learned that?

It's not surprising considering that their mother dragged them into this public spectacle. The little comments probably give them some credibility with their friends rather than their acting like they want to be just like Mom when they are 46.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

The chatter with the "It is a twin thing" or "It's a sister thing" has got to stop.  I am not a twin but I have a sister and no way now how do we talk to each other like this.  My sister would never DREAM of saying I look like Miss Piggy in a wedding dress.  I would nver snip and snipe at her, nor her towards me.

Yes, I have sisters too and we would never act toward each other the way these two act.  It is very obvious that they don’t like each other and are very jealous of each other.  Even the consolation hugs and crying for each other are fake.  When one gets bad news about a man I always imagine the other like this

AEABA679-FDDA-4BD7-8A90-3D558A4A164C.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Snorian is the gift that keeps giving, with him always calling Darcy “Sneetchy” and his blasé “happened, happened.” He is such a weird bore, sleepwalking through every scene until he gets pushed too far.

Why are these grown women all so completely cringey? I’m mortified for all of them, especially the weird drunken friends. D&S cry way too often for someone over 17, and no matter how much they say, “I’m a strong, powerful woman,” it will never make it so. I would be fine if this show is reduced to just Papa Silva and the teens, but this is like an accident I can’t stop watching.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, deirdra said:

They don't seem to understand that the "family cohort" only includes people who live in the same house, not one house, two hotel rooms and wherever 70-yr-old Mom lives.

You left out the house where Darcey's daughters are currently living--I assume with their father. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I can't believe it but I actually like Georgi in the last episode! He seemed pleasant with Darcey's family. He wasn't arrogant but really tried to please. I also liked watching him stuff his face while they were out to dinner and the drama ensued. He wants to give Darcey a ring, whether that is true or plot driven, but it looks like he doesn't like a lot of drama. 

I liked how after STacey letting people know her and Florian got married, Darcey was like "well I'll top you", Georgi IS married. 

I agree, he was polite to Darcey's friends too....getting them drinks and oysters. He seemed to try to stay out of all the drama. He has been separated for a year, just tell people he is separated! Plenty of people who are separated date, not a big deal.  So far a vast improvement over Tom and Jesse. Jokes aside mom needs sunscreen. She looked very burnt. 

Come on Mike your daughter is 44 years old, you are talking to him like Darcey is in high school. He wasn't around when they were young so he is overcompensating.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

So Georgi got into both their pants.... I'm surprised that Darcey allowed it.

A flamboyant neighbor of mine wears those exact pants... they're FAKE Versace

She wears them to walk her 2 little dogs, I keep wondering if they'll ever wear out and I won't have to see them anymore... with my luck she probably bought ten pairs!   😲

• LOL 10
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

A flamboyant neighbor of mine wears those exact pants... they're FAKE Versace

I know, so fake.  I will be in Miami in December and I entertained the idea of buying those awful pants with the matching shirt and strolling in to the Versace Mansion turned hotel (room prices are nuts so no reservations for me), and sitting at the bar until they throw me out for wearing ugly, fake Versace.  

• LOL 8
13 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Yes, I have sisters too and we would never act toward each other the way these two act.  It is very obvious that they don’t like each other and are very jealous of each other.  Even the consolation hugs and crying for each other are fake.  When one gets bad news about a man I always imagine the other like this

AEABA679-FDDA-4BD7-8A90-3D558A4A164C.jpeg

They are the Schadenfreud Twins.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, LucyEth said:

That one girl Raina/Reana is ridiculous with her constant, “I don’t want to see her hurt,”  blah blah, they are not teenagers who need protecting and those two are not the review committee.   Georgi boy is already planning to give her a ring. I don’t think if you are still legally married you should be getting engaged, but Darcey is fool enough to accept the ring.  

First, Darcey getting hurt is what Darcey is all about, she thinks that using the hurt angle on her next boyfriend will make her look vulnerable and in need of rescuing, as in the next man would feel sorry for her and tell her how he hates seeing her so sad and falls in love with sweet, vulnerable Darcey who does nothing but open her heart and gets it broken like the delicate china doll she is. 

Darcey would accept a ring around the collar.  Remember, she accepted the fake engagement ring in a windmill from Jesse, it was a fake engagement ring in every respect (which is funny because you can literally go see diamonds being cut in Amsterdam).  

Georgi could give Darcey a key and she would be thrilled and not even realize she does not know where Georgi lives.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6