Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Spoiler

omg when i saw the picture of him wearing a wedding ring i really didn't think it would be true

BUT IT IS!!!  😂

So while Darcey has been all in a fuss about Florian cheating on Stacey... her Georgi was married!

Good grief she can really pick them,,, Jesse, Tom and now Georgi

Edited by Dustbunny
add spoiler box
  • LOL 5
21 hours ago, Dustbunny said:
  Reveal spoiler

omg when i saw the picture of him wearing a wedding ring i really didn't think it would be true

BUT IT IS!!!  😂

So while Darcey has been all in a fuss about Florian cheating on Stacey... her Georgi was married!

Good grief she can really pick them,,, Jesse, Tom and now Georgi

You'd think of all the homely men on the planet she could do better... 

I wonder if Papa Silva will have a talk with Georgi.... Plus there's this..

Spoiler

I've been reading elsewhere and apparently Georgi isn't just married.... he also has a child

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 9/28/2020 at 1:26 AM, magemaud said:

Does Florian have a broken neck? In every scene he hangs his head like a whipped dog, and can’t hold it up straight 

He is modeling Christ on the cross.

Hey Darcey, I guarantee multiple construction workers sat on that toilet.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2020 at 1:41 AM, magemaud said:

The wedding officiant sounded like Mr. Rogers was performing the ceremony.

But was available at 11:30 p.m.

Was Stacey making some juvenile 420 reference by repeatedly referencing that they picked that day especially?

On 9/28/2020 at 2:18 AM, Caseysgirl said:

feeding strawberries to one another

Ooh!  So juicy!

• Love 3
On 9/28/2020 at 1:25 PM, deirdra said:

Why does Florian look and act like he has chronic jet lag?

He looks like he has mono.  Maybe from kissing that strumpet Shinta or Shiksa or Junta.

On 9/28/2020 at 3:30 PM, nytonc said:

Did Florian borrow that suit from his little brother?

From Pee Wee Herman complete with bow tie.  It looked like he was not wearing socks either.

• LOL 6
On 9/28/2020 at 10:37 PM, magemaud said:

From the commercials for next week, what does everybody think “came to the surface” during quarantine with Giorgi that Darcey can’t discuss with him and who did she talk to instead? Did she go back to the therapist for a second session? 

She finds the uncut unsightly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Florian seems slow mentally or on a high dose of Xanax.

I am happiest ever he said stonefaced.

Boy during their vows the first time he looked like he was on Death Row.  

On 9/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, GrammyPammy said:

he couldn’t be less appealing. 

Have you met Big Ed?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 9/29/2020 at 2:58 PM, deirdra said:

Georgi saw Darcy's "flaws from having given birth" since she wasn't able to shower and live with him 24/7 with the lights off, like she did when nekkid during their first two "dates".

She bought blackout curtains for her shower.  Although Georgi might be too busy admiring his own physique to notice hers.

On 9/30/2020 at 10:19 AM, magemaud said:

That picture! Could he get any LESS attractive? I find him downright fugly. My theory is he’s whipping up some kind of “Mickey” to slip into Darcey’s wine so he can escape. 

He looks like if Keanu Reeves had acid thrown in his face.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Man those studio apartments are depressing.  Shaped like slices of pound cake, with windows only on one of the short sides.  Grey paint although it peaked five years ago. And yes it is Silva luxury to have your bed right next to the refrigerator. We can only hope it makes ice all night.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I am happiest ever he said stonedfaced.

FTFY, my Forum Husband 

14 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Man those studio apartments are depressing.  

It reminded me of a college dorm before you decorate your room. Besides the blinged out lamp, maybe Darcey should have asked Eric where he got the party lights for over his bed 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, magemaud said:

FTFY, my Forum Husband 

It reminded me of a college dorm before you decorate your room. Besides the blinged out lamp, maybe Darcey should have asked Eric where he got the party lights for over his bed 

The hallway was long so I guess there was a utility closet with stackable washer and dryer.  I bet that dump is two grand a month.  

As long as an open marriage is okay.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Episode 8:

"Ultimate Betrayal"

After an eventful quarantine, Darcey and Stacey reunite for a picnic; Darcey shares some news that jolts Stacey out of her honeymoon phase.

Airs October 4, 2020.

• Love 2

I think Darcey's kids are pretty sweet and cute. I don't know that Darcey is around a whole lot though. Just maintaining that face and hair is going t take a lot of time and she apparently works as well. I do think her girls really love her and I do love the way she talks to them-- she really adores them.

So I'm a Darcey sucker! Shoot me! I think she's sweet and the lovable loser that I like to root for. 

• Love 5

Or he has bad breath and Darcey should have gifted him with toothpaste, mouthwash and a superhero spinbrush 

but I came here to comment on something that has bothered me about Darcey in the pink dress she wears in her THs with Stacey: Doesn’t her left breast look fuller or more pushed up than the right? 

• Love 9

I live 10 minutes from Middletown. My kids swam and played hockey at Wesleyan University which is there. Silas Deane Highway, where those studio apartments are, is no great shakes. Its goes straight up to Fartford, em I mean HARTford...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 10/2/2020 at 11:09 PM, MrBuhBye said:
On 9/28/2020 at 3:30 PM, nytonc said:

Did Florian borrow that suit from his little brother?

From Pee Wee Herman complete with bow tie.  It looked like he was not wearing socks either.

He looks like Little Lord Fauntleroy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

What a mess these two are!  If it is just them, it can be catty and annoying, but when it is them and 2 men it is a competitive dumpster fire.  Jesus.   I love the way they just lay shit on each other. "Um, he's married."  "Um, WE'RE married."  "Um, did you see the saddest 'sex' tape of all time?"

So Gorgie Pogie is marry warried?  Dang, girl.  Darcey sure can pick 'em.  You know, I bet you he did tell her quickly in passing when she was drunk in Miami.  He seems the type to make the whole thing make sense "baby, I haven't seen her in more than 1 yr.  And we were so unhappy.  And I love you now.  This divorce should be quick.  And easy.  B/c I'm an immigrant and might have other secrets.  KBye.  Have another drink?"

Florian's affectations are so annoying.  I feel like I would smack him.  I'm literally asking you what you want for breakfast and you are giving me attitude.  Fuck you, cheating moocher.

These ladies are a gd mess in every aspect of their lives.  Their apartments give me claustrophobia, my single dorm room in college was about the size of that living space and it was just for me. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

but I came here to comment on something that has bothered me about Darcey in the pink dress she wears in her THs with Stacey: Doesn’t her left breast look fuller or more pushed up than the right? 

I've noticed that too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why is this news of Georgi being separated earth shattering?  He is separated and getting divorced, Darcey is in her 40's and there are a lot of men getting divorced or just separated at that age.  How is this the first time she has encountered this? Why is Darcey freaked out about a husband and wife owning a car together, they have a child too but that is not what she took away from the info, idiot.  Wouldn't he need an attorney to get a separation agreement since there is a child or did I imagine there is a child?  I would think child support and visitations would be worked out in the separation.  I know that divorces can be finalized quickly in Maryland (I had to wait a year from filing the separation before I could file for divorce but that was 20 years ago). 

I Googled Georgi and a page came up about his massage business and there is another woman on that page too, I wonder if that is his wife. Also, he has two addresses, one in Fairmount Heights and one in Alexandria...but when he was leaving to drive to see Darcey it looked like he was in a hotel room, why?

Also, he got a failure to stop at a stop sign in Ocean City, MD last May, 2019, he gave an Alexandria VA address, funny enough he had a lawyer for that...but not his divorce? Nah, I think Darcey is making it dramatic about the divorce.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, magemaud said:

Or he has bad breath and Darcey should have gifted him with toothpaste, mouthwash and a superhero spinbrush 

The breasts are jealous of each other, and always trying to one up the other.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Another load of crap from the Silva sisters.  It is so clear they are so jealous of one another and honestly I don’t think they really like each other.  So sick of hearing them say what they deserve.  When Darcey was talking about Georgi being married she said she has a family too and I thought she was concerned about the effect on them, but NO, she says, “they want me to be happy”.  It is always about her, she is a conceited self centered jerk.  Stacey could hardly muster a real tear about Florian, wondering if it a fake storyline.  Florian has the personality of a door knob and he is awful looking.  When he is out with Stacey he always seems annoyed he has to be there.  

• Love 12

This show is just plain boring! Florian is either addicted to opioids or he's suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. I'm sure there are men in the good ole U.S. of A who are not jerks who might make suitable suitors for these twins. Are they old enough to join Silver Singles?

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Are they old enough to join Silver Singles?

they could co-found "Silva Singles" for cougars looking for young European men and save the pick of the litter for themselves. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I thought Stacey and Florian had broken up long ago, so maybe this whole season is just a made up story line and he’s being paid to come here and act the part of a KI suitor. 

I'd have to find the sources, but I read that they had some or all Stacey segments filmed or in production, pre-COVID.  It suggested that she and Florian were lined up as one of the couples for an established 90-Day series.  They put together this show and taped the Darcey portions when TLC needed content, but the world shut down.  

Remember: We saw Darcey with her daughters (without Georgi) in the 90-Day self-quarantined before this show was promoted.  

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, LucyEth said:

So sick of hearing them say what they deserve.

What they deserve is a swift kick in the ass.

It makes me crazy when Darcey's friends tell (fill in the blank) that they don't want her to get her heart broken again, maybe they should talk to Darcey about how she goes about her relationships, not "wearing her wedding" on her first date, don't over dramatize, stop thinking that the "prize" she wants to keep her eye on is not a ring but her girls.  

• Love 9
On 10/3/2020 at 12:00 AM, MrBuhBye said:

But was available at 11:30 p.m.

Was Stacey making some juvenile 420 reference by repeatedly referencing that they picked that day especially?

Ooh!  So juicy!

Where is that vomit emoji? 

Darcey looked absolutely delighted to show Stacey the Florian videos  She was trying not to smile while Stacey was watching them. 

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

All I can say is, as someone who *really* appreciated the first Dunkin’ run after quarantine (in a “ never-know-what-you-got-til-it’s-gone-dear-Lord-don’t-ever-take-this-away-from-me -again” sort of way), that was my favorite part of the episode 

Edited by teapot
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Whenever I see Darcy, I want to deflate her:  Her breasts and lips and then I want to cut all those extentions off and give her a nice bob haircut and return the hair to it's natural color.  Then send her to treatment for alcohol abuse and get her into therapy.  Then no dating for a year.  You are welcome, Darcy!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12

Is anyone else surprised that Darcey was so drunk the first time she met Georgi that she forgot he told her he was married? To him she's just another MILF, and I doubt he's ever told Darcey anything to lead her to think this is anything other than a fling for him. Not that she's willing to hear it, because to her, every single thing whichever man she's with at the time says to her is a precursor to a marriage proposal.

(Even though Jesse was a vile douche, the scene in the windmill when he went down on one knee with the 'appreciation ring' was a stroke of fucking genius.)

The scene where Darcey and Georgi sat on the rocks at the end of their 'hike' (probably 300 yards from the car, at most, knowing Darcey) was like a clipshow of classic Darcey. Within the space of two minutes we got:

- Darcey fishing for a compliment from Georgi comparing her beauty to that of the landscape;

- meaningless mouthings about their 'relationship';

- but wait! Darcey hears church bells in the distance and She Just Can't Help Herself. "They could be our wedding bells."

- then she remembers. "Except you're already married"

- and, finally, the pre-cry duck-pout where the camera cut away before we got the ugly cry face.

The scene where the sisters were trying to get their men to decide whose boobs felt squishier during a hug was cringey.  And I admit I was waiting for Darcey to lose her balance on those giant wedge sandals and go careening into the lake. when she and Georgi were coming down the slope to the picnic spot.

I should have sympathy for Stacey, but she has married a man who she has nothing in common with, who she can barely communicate with and who only talked in this episode about how much Stacey loves him, not a single word about how much he loves her.  She knew what she was getting - a neanderthal who wanted a green card.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

From time to time someone will say that Darcey has a kind heart, but I think both of these sisters are monstrously cruel to each other.  They may want to be Disney princesses, but they act like Cinderella’s stepsisters.  When either one possesses info that will hurt the other, they can barely suppress their cackles of glee and then when they tell them they put on the most insincere expressions of concern and empathy.  It’s like a sibling version of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane or Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf.  They are sick and toxic.

• Love 16
On 9/15/2020 at 3:38 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

They're both so immature and stunted. What middle aged woman says "I want to look like a princess"?  "I want to look beautiful" "I want to look my best" "I want to look like a movie star" even. Further, this is her second marriage. I'm sure she had a lovely, princess-y wedding the first time around. 

But what do I know? When I got married I wore a white cotton peasant dress I got at Filene's Basement, borrowed a hat, wore crocheted gloves I got a Windsor Button Shop for something like $5. I did my own makeup and got a perm a few weeks before so I wouldn't have to mess with my hair!

I wore a white dress from Mervyns and I took it back the next day, also I eloped and Didn't tell anyone for 3 months, my family for a year.

• Love 7
On 9/28/2020 at 1:30 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Both Twits have a weird affectation of talking with their eyes closed, it reminds me of Catherine O'Hara in Waiting for Guffman when she was giving acting advice, lol. If I was clever I'd post a clip.

'Waiting for Guffman!'  Bwahahahaha!  One of my favorite films (next to Best In Show).  And Catherine O'Hara was a gem!!  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

From time to time someone will say that Darcey has a kind heart, but I think both of these sisters are monstrously cruel to each other.  They may want to be Disney princesses, but they act like Cinderella’s stepsisters.  When either one possesses info that will hurt the other, they can barely suppress their cackles of glee and then when they tell them they put on the most insincere expressions of concern and empathy.  It’s like a sibling version of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane or Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf.  They are sick and toxic.

Totally agree. Both are mean and selfish. Always having to one up the other and delighting at the other's misfortunes. They are exhausting to anyone who comes in their path. 

I've seen some having sympathy for them because they are so insecure (hence all the fakery with plastic surgery, extensions, too tight and godawful clothes) but I don't. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Your assessment is spot on! 

• Love 7