Type keyword(s) to search

Heather and Dylan: If I Get Another Tattoo Will You Love Me?

• Start Topic

This couple will be added later in the season.  Ah, the great unknown . . . 

Update:

Heather and Dylan met at a party.  Heather shared the tale of her horrific childhood with Dylan (or so she says.  We have no confirmation from him and she is not a reliable narrator). A week later Dylan goes to jail for time number seriously, dude, do you never learn - perhaps you could think about a new life plan. Heather decides Dylan is the love of her life, visits him in jail, and gets his name tattooed on her again and again and . . . she might keep going until she runs out of languages.  After 5 years, Dylan is released.  He immediately comes to a realization. 

giphy.gif

• Love 4

Heather was the only one of this lot that I cared about.  Her pressured speech might be due to a substance, but it also might be from depression.  I'm sorry it didn't work out--anyone could see the relationship was all wrong from the beginning--but I wanted her to find someone who would love her.  It's hard to find anybody to root for on this series.

• Love 1

Heather is saying Dylan abused her during their relationship.  He is a handsome charmer, but also a user of both people and substances.  She lack the handsome part but shares his other characteristics.  They are a match made somewhere other than heaven.  She is also saying he's gay.  Um, honey, Heather, highly likely he's bisexual or pansexual.  Not wanting to sex you up doesn't mean gay.

https://stylemonument.com/love-after-lockup-heather-claims-fiance-dylan-was-turned-out-gay-in-prison/ 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Heather is saying Dylan abused her during their relationship.  He is a handsome charmer, but also a user of both people and substances.  She lack the handsome part but shares w=his other characteristics.  They are a match made somewhere other than heaven.  She is also saying he's gay.  Um, honey, Heather, highly likely he's bisexual or pansexual.  Not wanting to sex you up doesn't mean gay.

https://stylemonument.com/love-after-lockup-heather-claims-fiance-dylan-was-turned-out-gay-in-prison/ 

Based on the lunacy of being jealous of her elderly aunt on oxygen, I'm not inclined to believe the abusive claims particularly since he took out the restraining order.  

• Love 9

Are spoilers allowed here?

WTF is going on with Dylan and Heather and their storyline? On the show he says they broke up after 2 days. On Instagram he and Heather both say that they dated on the outside for months. She also says that they lived together in an apartment and that he beat her up, locked her out, and kept all of her clothes, money, and IDs. She supposedly became homeless because of it and has been couch surfing ever since. She claims that he sex trafficked her and "groomed" her. She released a video where he supposedly claims to have "beaten her ass." On Reddit, though, he (under a fake name) says that it was really am S&M thing taken out of context. It's ALL weird AF. Regardless, their "we broke up after 2 days" on the show isn't true. They were together for much longer, videos and photos show that, and they lived together. It wasn't at Aunt Diane's. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Whenever Dylan gets out, he really needs to consider a different path.  He is just not good at avoiding getting caught.  

And while he's still IN prison, he needs to work on his education and stay off of dating sites.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7