Type keyword(s) to search

Notes from the Mod

• Start Topic

Welcome to the forum for The Umbrella Academy!

Season two is upon us - it will be dropping on Netflix on Friday, July 31, 2020. With the show being bumped up to a full forum, we will have separate episode topics for each episode. As per usual rules with streaming shows; please be sure to not discuss what happens in future episodes in earlier episodes - i.e., don't talk about episode six developments in the episode three topic. Posts will be removed that violate this, and repeated instances may result in a warning or other sanction. If you binge the second season and come to the forum to talk about it as an entire whole, please direct that conversation to the final episode topic, S02.E10: The End of Something.

If you have questions, please feel free to PM me, the forum mod, @saoirse.

Thank you!

• Love 2

Welcome back to The Umbrella Academy, season three!

Same rules apply - take discussion of the entire season to the final episode topic, S03.E10: Oblivion. Please note, the titles displayed are the titles available at this time. Any changes will be updated after the season drops on June 22, 2022. Additionally, episode descriptions will be added as well, since Netflix is holding them close to the vest!

Additionally, please remember to treat your fellow posters civilly, and PM me, the forum mod @saoirse with questions. As always, discussion of mod actions in topic is not allowed.

Thank you, and ENJOY!