Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 7/27/2020

falltime
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, suomi said:

Red, white and blue with stars and stripes. After all, by the time s/he is born they will have been in politics for 9 months. 

Hahahaha!  That cracked me up.  Someone will run with it.  Shiaaaaat you might have just created a business

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ForumLou said:

Hahahaha!  That cracked me up.  Someone will run with it.  Shiaaaaat you might have just created a business

Patriots R Us. All items will be red, white, and/or blue. Everything from bras to cribs can be either emblazoned with the American flag or have excerpts of the Constitution. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I’m watching the show that ran today with MeeAgain especially cranky.  Absolutely was deep into some kind of pout. She was furious about the left on the difference acceptance to protest.   She actually said they made her defend Trump.  It’s ok to protest what ever cause but not a Trump rally?  Then the Floyd attorney segment and two different shots  of crowds protesting and not one bare face. Not one. 

Edited by athousandclowns
Show not shoe
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Patriots R Us. All items will be red, white, and/or blue. Everything from bras to cribs can be either emblazoned with the American flag or have excerpts of the Constitution. 

Ahh you beat me to it haha.  I was going to say diapers printed with the pages of The Constitution 

• LOL 4

I just saw on Google News, that ABC has announced  Sara Haines will be returning as the 5th co-host, when the View returns on September.  I only hope the Whoopi continues to take Friday's off, let Joy host, and please bring on Ana!!  Especially, before the election  Hopefully, MM takes and very  long maternity leave, please Dear God!

• Love 5
On 8/14/2020 at 2:51 PM, Triviatrish2 said:

I just saw on Google News, that ABC has announced  Sara Haines will be returning as the 5th co-host, when the View returns on September.  I only hope the Whoopi continues to take Friday's off, let Joy host, and please bring on Ana!!  Especially, before the election  Hopefully, MM takes and very  long maternity leave, please Dear God!

Do you think they will be back in studio by then?  I sure hope so.  But if they're still doing remote, i doubt Whoopi will be taking Fridays.  How can you do that when the cameras are at your home?   I understand she's been there long time and fridays might be in her contract.  I dunno. Just seems kind of weird

Today was shot before Memorial day and YMB was virtual.  Classy lady as usual.  I couldn't get over MM fangirling all over her. I've never seen her laugh through a guest segment before.  Maybe Yvette can tutor, or role model, or life coach, whatever the hell its called these days.  But maybe that class, and niceness etc will rub off.  She has the potential, its under there and i see it.  Elsa can laugh!

• Love 1