Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Kiss and Tell All

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Rinna’s daughter, entitled much? What does she do for a living, didn’t she fail at the modeling career? 

She's getting Mommie's pound of flesh.  Maybe she is why Rinna is so thin, Rinna knows she created a monster that she has to feed.  Kind of like the plant in Little Shop of Horrors. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

They've had three hit singles.  In addition to "Hold On," they've had "Release Me" and "You're In Love."

They also had a Christmas album (that I owned!) and still gets airplay at the holidays on the radio. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I can’t believe the show actually expects us to believe that Teddi, Kyle and Rinna—who were In LAX together and allegedly on the same flight to Rome—waited until they were in country to tell Lisa what Denise said/did.  That’s the biggest fiction perpetuated on the entire episode.  

They have to wait for cameras and lighting and .... ACTION!

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Oof, Amelia is high maintenance. I do like the way that Alexia handled that, though. 

Amelia's requests were not realistic for someone that wants an apartment in Beverly Hills.

8 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

What ever do you mean?giphy.gif

I am shocked at how much Kim has aged since she was a regular housewife. I hope she is OK.

• Love 6

Like Kyle said, I believe Brandi is a lot of things, but I do not believe she is lying about sleeping with Denise. And the two of them sleeping together wouldn't have even been a big deal if Denise had just been honest from the get-go about it. 

1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Teddi speaking to Camille is possibly the most I’ve ever liked Teddi.  

Did anyone else mix up Denise and Teddi in Teddi’s ‘rona talking head?

When Camille says that “at some point we have to put the past in the past,” that would be true...if she was a cast member of this show.  

I am so beyond tired of bringing out Wilson Philips to sing “Hold On.”  Bridesmaids got there about a decade earlier.  It was weird when Carnie Wilson was on a few seasons ago and everyone sort of bowed down to her as the Sober Whisperer.  I was pretty young in the early 90s, but wasn’t Wilson Phillips like a one-hit wonder?  Why does everyone on this show want to kiss Carnie Wilson’s ass so much?

I never understood why Adrienne would keep her surrogacy a secret, so I was never really sure why she’d be mad at Brandi for revealing that in the first place.  I have no idea how anyone so tiny could just show up with twins one day and everyone not guess that she didn’t give birth.  I do understand that Brandi keeps running into Adrienne though, as I’m quite sure they frequent the same plastic surgeon.  

Where have I been?  Kim and Brandi greeted each other as if they hadn’t seen each other in ages.  I thought they were like soulmates last time we saw them.  

Erika’s shoe dazzle event is the reason I watch the show.  Lisa looks so much younger and better without her iconic hair.  I’m not sure I’ll ever stop saying it.  Erika looked better than I’ve seen in awhile.  I wasn’t digging Denise’s jeans at all.  Why didn’t she just wear sweatpants?  

I guess Denise forgot that Erika apologized to her about talking about the threesomes in front of kids.  I guess that is why Erika ignored Denise when Denise said, “just because I’m an open person doesn’t mean I don’t have boundaries with my children.”  At this point, Erika wanted to talk about Aaron and Denise said “we’ll talk about that in a moment,” but then she walked off.  I guess she doesn’t want to talk about the husband.  

I can’t prove it, but I feel like Dorit was just listing a bunch of designer names when she was “speaking Italian.”

No, Wilson Phillips wasn't a one-hit wonder, although "Hold On" is the only song that most people who were alive in the '90s remembers by them. But they had other hits like "Release Me" and "You're in Love." I also immediately thought of "Bridesmaids" when Kyle brought them out. LoL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I really liked Sutton's rapport with Garcelle. Those two should have spent some one-on-one time together sooner.

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china? her sleeping with whoever she wants as an adult doesn't have anything to do with anything going on ... it was a moot point ... they are just trying to use this as a gottcha and it just doesn't work the way they were trying to make it 

Um...Denise's affair with Brandi is being used as the main storyline for this season. And I agree that Denise has the right to sleep with whomever she wants as a grown woman. That's not the issue. The issue is Denise lying about it when she could have just admitted it and taken control of the narrative. But with Denise sending cease and desist letters to the network and quitting filming midway through the season, it makes her look like she has something to hide.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, Bluedog100 said:

Kim is getting a shrunken head look about her.  I couldn't stop staring.

That hairstyle did her face no favors. Her makeup wasn't the best either. But I'm glad to see Kim happy and healthy. She's been through a lot.

1 hour ago, tranquilidade said:

She destroyed her looks.   She won't ever get them back.

Yes, it's a shame what Brandi has done to her face with all the unnecessary plastic surgery she has had. I thought she was naturally pretty. 

• Love 12
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Because one of Denise's kids was...

*gasp*
*clutches pearls*

in the library with the candlestick. ...right down the stairs behind a closed door! While Brandi and Denise were supposedly doing it

Gasps-in-spanish.gif?zoom=2.625&resize=3

The horror! The hypocrisy! The unmitigated gall!

I guess Kyle and Teddi just immaculately conceived all their other children after the 1st with the way they are trying to act shocked that another grown ass adult could consent to have sex with another grown ass adult ... the righteous indignation like that caught her in some sort of lie ... SEE she does have sex shes the bad one ....She never said she doesn't have sex shes even talked about it around them ... she just has a problem with people talking about it with underage children present and listing ..... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If Brandi actually felt bad about it she wouldn't have gone on this show to air it on national television ...... just sayin 

Say it loud so the people in the back can hear!

• LOL 8
  • Love 16
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I actually joked to the husband that the wide-eyed dull shock on Teddi's face as she was listening to Brandi tell her story made it look like she was just learning about sex for the first time even though she looks like she's smuggling a basketball under her clothes. She was so enthralled and uncomfortable. Which come to think of it is probably how I look whenever I remember Teddi's on the show (minus the enthralled part). 

Complete with Kyle whispering the word “threesome” even though she was in her own house. You could see Teddi’s world slowly crumble when Brandi told her what Denise supposedly said about her, and of course, it was the first thing she brought up when she and Kyle were alone. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 21
(edited)

This is gonna sound bad but I think Rinnas daughter whole anxiety thing is a crock of shit. She just likes to be a high maintenance bitch. I can’t prove it and I don’t judge anyone with anxiety I have anxiety myself but her daughter is a joke. Her pathetic clothing line is making her enough money to pay for a place like she was describing? Yea right. I guess she might have a trust fund.

Eek with Brandi and her plastic surgery.

At least something is finally happening but I don’t know about everything Brandi said. I mean she is a liar but I could also buy Denise would hook up with her. Couldn’t we have cut like 8 episodes to get to this point tho lol. 

I was kind of glad Garcelle asked where Sutton got her money lol cause I was wondering a bit.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 1
  • Love 11
47 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

While I generally consider Kyle the dumbest of this group, I totally think she was in on outing this Denise story to protect her own ass.  Dorit and Erika have both taken some shots at Kyle this season.  Rinna will follow Erika off a cliff.  I suspect that Kyle knew she was about to be the target and used this incredibly stupid Brandi/Denise scandal to dodge the bullet.  And honestly are there two more desperate ex-housewives than Brandi and Kim...not to mention broke.  It wouldn’t take much to get them on board with a takedown.

I don’t think any of the cast are Mensa members but, I would disagree that Kyle is the dumbest.  Lisa R. and Dorit take that prize for me😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Granimal said:

My opinion only. I think that Denise made a lot of errors by playing "cool girl" and throwing out so many intimate details about her sex life/Aaron's dick. I thought that throwing out "happy endings" was crossing a line. And I don't think that it's appropriate for a mother to throw that out on national TV. Sorry, I don't. If Brandi had said the same thing she'd be dragged- rightfully so. People have always worried about what her boys will hear from the show. On top of that, as soon as Denise mentioned it and made it a personality point- of course the other women were going to run with it. It's reality TV! If she didn't see the writing on the wall, then she's not as smart or media-savvy as she should be. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, but I think Denise has been beyond inappropriate. Of course her kids will hear about it. As if the kids didn't have enough to go through. This was just poorly thought out- repeated often, and for the life of me, I can't figure out why Denise would keep up the "big dick" "happy endings" stories. If you've had a divorce and there's a possibility of visitation being "revisited" it's also legally stupid. She's not my mother so I guess I don't have to live with her choices, but...I do feel bad for her children. And then to prompt the, "What did you hear? How did you feel?" conversation on camera. She was clearly trying to build a storyline too. I think all of these women (for the most part) suck. But right now, Denise is annoying me the most. Unpopular opinion? Oh well. In my eyes, she's Brandi-lite. Other people may see this differently, and that's completely fine. And PLEASE, I'm not slut-shaming Denise at all, I'm just imagining being one of her children and absolutely cringing while being laughed at by my classmates. These people are selling out their private lives in order to seek a spotlight. I'll be honest, if was the daughter of Denise, I'd be more scarred by what comes out of her mouth than her goofy drunk friends talking about threesomes during a dinner party. Now, devil's advocate- Denise had a heart to heart with her children, and they're totally FINE with the environment she's put them into, and her bragging about private sexual secrets during their formative years. Children can't consent to this kind of thing, but...as long as we all know that Denise is super hot, sexy, desirable, and cool with her husband engaging in extramarital activities. The impact on the children? Meh. As long as the world knows that this forty(?) year old woman is still wild, sexy, and desirable!  That's really what's more important here. I'm not going to take this woman seriously just because she wears some bootcut jeans once in awhile.

Rinna's daughter- awful behavior, and I feel bad for saying this, but I really think she's milking the OCD excuse in order to acquire a more luxurious lifestyle. I have OCD (and anorexia), and I have never treated my mother like a human ATM or used guilt to manipulate her into giving me money for expenses because, "Well, I need it, I have OCD." And when that doesn't work, blame your mother for forcing you to be on reality TV. Heck, I may have bought that as a valid critique up to a point, but it seems to be yet another manipulative bargaining chip. Girl, you're an adult. That's your problem now. It's hard. It sucks. But many people less fortunate than you deal with it, and you can too. And you'll be a heck of a lot more equipped to deal with real life, than if your mother swoops in and gives you the world on a silver platter. (Though my views may be influenced by some of the daughter's posts off-screen.) 

Just playing devil’s advocate here but these woman are supposed to be living their authentic lives do you not have adult conversations around your adult friends that you wouldn’t have around your kids? If she censored herself everyone would be screaming she’s a fake she’s a phony... again a HUGE difference between having these conversations around other adults on a show aimed at adults (kinda like movie rolls) and sitting with her kids talking about dicks to them personally... 

• Love 18

So, sober Kim is hanging out all the time with the complete-opposite-of-sober Brandi? Yeah, that seems like a great idea.

And, that hairstyle is awful.

Also, Rinna's daughter needs a TWO bedroom apartment? Unless she's planning for a roommate, wtf?

• Love 22

Beverly Hills used to be my fave.  This whole season has been a bust.  I haven't enjoyed any of it really.  I've been hoping, but now this.  Brandi and Kim.  Are we in a time machine from several years ago?  I could have sworn Brandi was talking about the very same things...good loving gone bad....and bad...and bad.  Only now, she actually looks worse, her talking heads are scary. And I'm supposed to be thrilled that there have been so many cameo's.  BFD.  I feel like production (Kyle) is trying to resurrect the dead with all these plastic people.  I find I blame Kyle for this whole lousy trek.  Somehow this whole season has her stubby little fingerprints all over it.  I can't prove it, but Kyle needs to stay out of Production.  She is the kiss of death.

jmo

• Love 23
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

It feels a little bit like Garcelle is interrogating Sutton, though I kind of admire her asking Sutton about where she got her money. 

She got an eyeball roll from me for congratulating herself on having a "deeper" conversation than the other women are capable of 😄 

1 hour ago, Bluedog100 said:

Kim is getting a shrunken head look about her.  I couldn't stop staring.

That hairdo!  Her hairdresser must despise her.  Kyle was caught in a lie tonight when she told the dastardly duo "you both look so pretty!"

49 minutes ago, Pattycake2 said:

OMG.  I quit this show last year, but I was flipping thru and spied Kim and Brandi.  BRANDI!  I was fool enough to read her books. She hates cheaters?  Yes, except when she couldn’t help herself, or conveniently was lied to, or she just didn’t ask.  Brandi is NEVER ashamed of her sex life.  Not with strangers, not while giving hand jobs under the table at the Beverly Hills Hotel, not with the moving guy. She does, however, try to ask if they are of legal age. 

Out of curiosity, does "everyone" know that she is bisexual?  I was as surprised as Kyle and Boring Betty were to hear that.  "Not that there's anything wrong with it 😄 " of course.  I don't follow these women on social media but I do follow the threads here and do not ever recall anything about that.

41 minutes ago, Marley said:

This is gonna sound bad but I think Rinna's daughter whole anxiety thing is a crock of shit. She just likes to be a high maintenance bitch.

Agreed.  I'll give her a bit of a break because she's horribly spoiled and young and I'm sure thinks she is cool as can be, sitting there listing her extravagant requirements in that deadpan voice, and posting on SM about all of her disorders.  But I hope she finds something to actually do with her life; otherwise she will be as dull and pathetic as the Kardashian/Jenners.

I hope Dorit is available to give Kyle and Teddi an etiquette lesson about having a baby shower for your 3rd kid (not done!). I wonder if native Italian speakers hear her talking Italian and wonder what kind of accent she is faking? 😄 

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Oh that evil Denise, seducing poor innocent Brandi, and making her a cheater! Brandi, you know, that sweet kind sexually naive model of ladylike behavior. Give me a break.  She and Kim are quite the pair of irrelevant washed up reality stars who both look like hell. You know the season is in trouble when they have to bring those two back.

And poor Teddy - wow the truth hurts doesn't it girl. Loved watching her expression as Brandi spilled the tea on Denise's opinion of her. She went from being just so boring to now just so boring and bitchy after hooking up with the queen of mean girls Kyle. 

And does it come as a surprise to anyone that Erika is a cold hearted bitch? 

I ff through Rhinna and her brats. There's only so much I can take

And they put the surrogacy on LVP. I’m not saying LVP never manipulated for storyline, but Brandi has a pattern of humiliating people and doing rotten things, no help needed from LVP or Denise. 

Also, remember when Brandi texted Kyle calling her the C word by accident? Are these women going to pretend they don’t vent to friends when they’ve been treated poorly by other friends/coworkers? I don’t even know if I buy some of the stuff Denise allegedly said, but even if she did, whatever. I don’t think Denise is someone who’s two faced like Camille personally. I’ve seen no evidence so far. She probably said things she’d say to their faces. 

• Love 14

How many German shepherds does Kyle have? Just River? If that was River with her, Teddi and Kim, oh, my gosh. So adorable! He seems to just want to be near Kyle all the time, as close as he can be, even if it means he has to back up if she moves suddenly, or stand under a table. I love his ears. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

I have not read any other comments yet, but I must just ask, before I forget:  Are we to understand that the neon pink sign in Kyle’s foyer is there permanently, as home decor???!!!!!  It was beyond tacky (and self-involved) as just a party decoration!  Color me flabbergasted about this!

P.S.  I also really like Teddi’s “at home, social distancing“ TH look, with the reddish tint in her hair! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19