Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: The Best Mistake Of My Life

• Start Topic

I was low-key jealous of the Debster for her opportunity to share a meal with Family Jesse.  They sounded so much fun and I loved Jesse's interactions with them. She was comfortable and happy, surrounded by her loved ones. The food looked homey and appetizing.  The house was gorgeous. 

Then Colt and his motherwife ruin it by making digs at the absent Larissa and revealing themselves to be assholes who didn't even bother trying Larissa's cooking - ganging up against her by assuming it would be terrible.  Which is rich because Mole Deb is such a basic beef, potatoes and bith phtew cook.

• LOL 5
  • Love 18
(edited)

Of course Beta Cuck Andrei left Moldova under shady circumstances. He's a raging, bossy, defensive, walking shady circumstance himself. 

I'm with Family Libby interrogating the misogynist mofo from here to the moon.

It was both striking and awesome to see the bastard cringing when asked what would be simple easy questions if he weren't such an arrogant, lying shitbird. Being forced to confront his past  is the only thing that has humbled him so far. I say, go Father Libby and question away, because you know Submissive Libby didn't do due diligence. 

I call BS on him being a detective with a desk job (even Sumit could make up a more credible job description) and moving to Ireland to become a low status goon/bouncer. I am ready to wager that he was a glorified doorman/ security guard. Then the move to Ireland makes sense, as does his being high on his stroke of luck marrying a richer younger version of Credulous Jenny.

Edited by Burning Rubber
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

Angela is trying to look big, though and intimidating, but it's just an act. She's covering up that deep down, she's a giant snowflake that gets over-the-top triggered at the most innocuous things. Even gullible Jenny has more internal fortitude than wimpy Angela. Thank God for America which keeps her safe from *gasp* bulk rice displays and supplied with pizza and cigarettes. 

I guess Angela has never been to a bulk buying dry goods store (we have the Bulk Barn here in Canada) or a Farmer's Market (granted the meat is stored in display fridges) but the Piggly Wiggly.   

I wonder who cooks back home at Chez Angies!?!?  Certainly not her mother who is now deceased. Skyla? Scottie (when she's not in the pen)?  Or is it Micky D's, pizza, etc.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Then going on about things American - is there a Walmart,

Since Debbie also mentioned Walmart, they're getting a lot of free name recognition and product placement! 

On 7/23/2020 at 1:23 PM, MyVelouria said:

And she thinks Jess' dad is weird?

He looked like the kind of guy who would "cop a feel" when he hugged you! 

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Ange will have a hard time adjusting to life in Nigeria.

she has no intentions of adjusting, SHE'S A 'MURICAN! "HER apartment" probably didn't need a kitchen since all she plans to do is get takeout. Way to make Michael's mother feel welcome! 

I'm still reeling from her comment to Skyla that "Mama was FINE when I left!" 

• Love 20
On 7/21/2020 at 8:16 AM, magemaud said:

Warning if you haven't watched! We are treated to the graphic sight of Angela vomiting, but thankfully no Colt in his Speedo in the preview! 

Once she pulls herself together she wants her cigs. Her screaming and bullying would make the average dick limp.  Anyone wonder why we are called ugly Americans?  Right out of the gate Libby’s father bitching about the walk from one gate to another.  Luggage gets lost , it happens. Guess what Anrde no one would be your friend either if you weren’t married to Libby.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Oh dear Lord, WHY, TLC, did I have to watch Angela throw you (or spit up) and you SHOWED IT??  WTH TLC???

It’s to goad Primetimer into adding a vomit emoji.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

Libby’s father bitching about the walk from one gate to another

And that was in Frankfurt lol.  He looks like he could use a few thousand steps on the pedometer each day.

40 minutes ago, Gobi said:

It’s to goad Primetimer into adding a vomit emoji.

🤮

23 minutes ago, Heymeejeel said:

There is no way in hell that she could be so flippant about her uterine issues if she truly was a  hypochondriac!

Much less smoke and overeat.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

They already ARE since Libby and Andrei have been married for two years or so. That's why I don't get Chuck's ominous threats about finding out Andrei's background, what is he going to do, stop the SECOND (unnecessary) wedding ceremony? That ship sailed long ago. 

Thank you, when they were looking at venues, I assumed that they were not married yet 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Since Debbie also mentioned Walmart, they're getting a lot of free name recognition and product placement! 

Sadly, for many Americans, Walmart is the epitome of first world civilization.

21 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Then they got too interested in Andreii's past. Let him talk about his past when he feels like sharing. Bombarding him with questions to get something out of him will not work. Go to his parents for dinner and then to the hotel or airbnb and then maybe see a little bit of Moldova.  So Andreii was a cop. Detective? At so young an age? Wonder what did happen but it is not our business at this time.

Here is my thought on this:

The two of them have been American-married and have a child between them and no one in her family thought to ask these questions, what, two years ago???  And they let this all go through without knowing??  

Wouldn’t have happened with my daughter......

• Love 10
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Welcome, @Heymeejeel to our snarky little club!

That reminds me, I wonder if we'll see when Angela gets the biopsy results from her gyno? My Dr. Google diagnosis is fibroids that don't require immediate attention. 

I went thru the fibroid thing, they are painful when they start to lose their blood supply, having a period with the tumors was painful beyond belief and the blood clots were nightmarish, Angela is not in pain which makes me think it is not fibroids.  

• Love 8

Angela's shirt says "FLAWLESS". And how lovely to be spitting outside of the car right next to a market stall. 

Libby's family is so rude, asking such personal and demanding quesitons of Andrei's family about Andrei. I feel so bad for his parents for even opening their home and providing a meal to them. Ugly and bad mannered Americans. I would be sick to my stomach if I was Libby but she's not saying anything (or they're not showing her say anything).

Eric-key, good idea to lock your bedroom door. I'm intrigued by roomie David...the looks he gives to Eric are funny, very knowing.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

Thank you, when they were looking at venues, I assumed that they were not married yet 

I forgot you're new to this shit show. Libby and Andrei got married in a small ceremony in a park in Florida with her family in attendance. There’s still some controversy as to whether Libby and Andrei paid for it or her father did because both claim that they paid. But the first wedding wasn’t the dream wedding that her sisters got and she thinks she deserves, and Andrei’s family wasn’t there, so now they’re having a wedding in Andrei’s church in Moldova and then Ellie can be Christened as Orthodox. 

• Useful 1
53 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I forgot you're new to this shit show. Libby and Andrei got married in a small ceremony in a park in Florida with her family in attendance. There’s still some controversy as to whether Libby and Andrei paid for it or her father did because both claim that they paid. But the first wedding wasn’t the dream wedding that her sisters got and she thinks she deserves, and Andrei’s family wasn’t there, so now they’re having a wedding in Andrei’s church in Moldova and then Ellie can be Christened as Orthodox. 

Thank you for the explanation, I appreciate it

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I went thru the fibroid thing, they are painful when they start to lose their blood supply, having a period with the tumors was painful beyond belief and the blood clots were nightmarish, Angela is not in pain which makes me think it is not fibroids.  

Yeah. My mom went through fibroids for several years before her then husband agreed to allow her a hysterectomy. It’s a nasty painful process, and not what Angela is portraying. It was a nightmare, I hate that you had to suffer through that. 

3 hours ago, Heymeejeel said:

Yeah. My mom went through fibroids for several years before her then husband agreed to allow her a hysterectomy. It’s a nasty painful process, and not what Angela is portraying. It was a nightmare, I hate that you had to suffer through that. 

Her husband had to allow her to seek medical help???? Yikes, that would be grounds for murder and no jury would convict her for it.

The surgery was not fun but two words...morphine drip, ahhhhh...

• Love 21
13 hours ago, b2H said:

Sadly, for many Americans, Walmart is the epitome of first world civilization.

We have a running joke in our family . . . that I don't go anywhere that there isn't a Walmart.  It's a JOKE, not truth.  

My first cruise was to Mexico.  We laughed ourselves silly when we opened the curtains the morning that we docked in Puerta Vallarta.  There was a Walmart across the street from the pier.  Yep, okay to go to PV!!!

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

We have a running joke in our family . . . that I don't go anywhere that there isn't a Walmart.  It's a JOKE, not truth.  

My first cruise was to Mexico.  We laughed ourselves silly when we opened the curtains the morning that we docked in Puerta Vallarta.  There was a Walmart across the street from the pier.  Yep, okay to go to PV!!!

I have never been to a Walmart.  I did order once online from it.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I have never been to a Walmart.  I did order once online from it.

We do all our grocery shopping right now via Walmart curbside pickup.  Before (and someday after) covid, we were there at least once a week.  

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We do all our grocery shopping right now via Walmart curbside pickup.  Before (and someday after) covid, we were there at least once a week.  

I am in a city where there is not much open land available so they are mostly in the burbs.

What's the big secret about Eric?  What exactly did he "do" to Larissa that would cause Carmen to throw Larissa out of her house?  Maybe I fast forwarded too much in the past!

• Love 2
On 7/24/2020 at 10:14 PM, Frozendiva said:

Ange will have a hard time adjusting to life in Nigeria.

It's all relative.  I'd have a hard time adjusting to life at Angela's crib.  Someone needs to tell her she's not exactly Martha Stewart.  If I were her I'd make hamburgers, hot dogs,  and pasta salad and tell her we were having a good old American cookout.  I agree with her that she shouldn't have to cook a Nigerian meal.  Michael got in trouble for that, and rightfully so,  but she forgets that Michael is not an American man.  I think they need to visit a counselor and discuss the differences in cultures, and how they're gonna address those in their households.  As a matter of fact, all these couples need to have that discussion.

I thought it was funny when Karine complained about Pol's filthy car, and Pol responded with, "You lived in a fu<ken wooden shack."  That thought kinda crossed my mind too. I actually began using this line on my husband whenever he complains about something. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
(edited)

It looks like Libby’s brother and father will not let go about Anderi moving to Ireland so Andrei tells them to shut the **** up and they start to fight, if I were Andrei and Libby, I would put their asses on a plane back home and not invite them to the wedding

Larissa made a huge mistake moving in with Eric, he has always been an asshole

Colt’s mom is nuts trying to sabotage Colt’s and Jessica’s relationship

Angela should have told Michael about possibly of cancer a long time ago, I am sure Michael is going to be pissed and upset

Asueli is being immature and he looks high on drugs talking to his mom and sister

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

What did Eric do in the past that made everyone hate him? 

the table Andre is parents put out is pretty typical of an Eastern European spread. Not every day, but for special occasions. I have so many memories of trying to cram too many people around too small a table, and figuring out how to make space for everything. 

coltee... my eyes!! What makes him think that’s ok?? Yes a body is a body but there are more flattering ways. And what happened to the shorts he was wearing when they walked onto the beach? Did he just leave them in the sand?? And just why?? There was no flattering view... the back was as bad as the front. They must have paid him extra to wear that thing. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 11

Say what you want about Miss Debbie, but I thought  Jess rude and disrespectful.  The "eff you" was not called for. She is over acting and doing too much.   

The fact that Angela  kept saying that she couldn't wait to see the look on Mama Michael's face while he is cooking, tells me their storyline is scripted.  I don't understand why Michael didn't go to the market by himself and buy the goat meat, oil and rice.  

• Love 17
On 7/20/2020 at 2:45 PM, Neurochick said:

I HATE Libby's xenophobic family.  Tacky, stupid, ignorant.  "Do they have Walmart here?  Does Amazon deliver here?"  Dad Libby, you should get out of Florida once in awhile, you ignorant slug.

He's the type of person who probably calls black people the "N" word.  Asshole.

And what about ignorant Angela, throwing up?  She's so stupid.  Hey dumbass, there are open air markets in the USA too.  Not all food comes from Walmart, you idiot.  I've been to La Marqueta in NYC which is an open air market in the UNITED STATES.   I'm sure taking her to the market was producer manipulated, but her ignorant reaction wasn't.  

What is wrong with we Americans, who never leave the block? (and this is pre-COVID-19)

I would Libby’s dad is smart enough not to ever use the N word. One of Libby’s sisters is married to a black man and has children with him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Debbie starts drama and becomes upset when the other person ends it. This is reason number 5893 why Debbie should have stayed in Vegas. Colt there is a difference between being a daddy’s girl and you having a codependent relationship with your mother. 
I don’t know if Libby’s father is xenophobic or if he’s just tired of Andrei’s laziness. So Andrei was a cop before he immigrated to America, but now he’s a mooch. Lots of immigrants find different careers once they move to the States, Andrei has no excuse. And as a fellow immigrant I will judge him and Asuelu more harshly.

Where does Asuelu’s mother expect him to get a $1000 from? He hands out yogurt samples for a living. Also why isn’t she providing for herself ? What is her daughter doing career wise? I understand it’s a cultural thing, however they need to adapt to a different way of life. I’m not saying forget about your culture or where you came from, but don’t expect that everything will remain the same. 

Eric and his female friend are messy, then again so is Larissa. Larissa and Eric are a perfect messy match. Angela is almost as bad as Lisa with her disgusting, disrespectful behavior. Michael had me craving some curry goat with that goat meat.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Say what you want about Miss Debbie, but I thought  Jess rude and disrespectful.  The "eff you" was not called for. She is over acting and doing too much.   

The fact that Angela  kept saying that she couldn't wait to see the look on Mama Michael's face while he is cooking, tells me their storyline is scripted.  I don't understand why Michael didn't go to the market by himself and buy the goat meat, oil and rice.  

I don't understand why they didn't just order the food Mama likes from a restaurant.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
38 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Can’t comment now; seeing Coltee on the beach. Gotta curl up in a ball and try to forget those images!

He has bulges everywhere except where he should.

Television in 2020.  Larissa used different blowjob techniques on Colt and Eric.  I have a feeling that there is no need for deep throat on Colt and Eric could probably demonstrate technique.

• LOL 18
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Larissa knows the word pejorative? I call Shenanigans!

Yeah, not even pejorativ-ee!! 

Her storyline is boring so she needs to stir things up by snooping on Eric-ee's phone. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, spunky said:

Where does Asuelu’s mother expect him to get a $1000 from? He hands out yogurt samples for a living. Also why isn’t she providing for herself ? What is her daughter doing career wise? I understand it’s a cultural thing, however they need to adapt to a different way of life. I’m not saying forget about your culture or where you came from, but don’t expect that everything will remain the same. 

Right! It isn't as though these two are sitting around in Samoa. Remember ladies, you're in America, the Land of Golden Opportunity! You want those Benjamins? Get out there and earn them yourselves instead of trying to snatch them away from Asuelu's kids.

• Love 20
(edited)

Angela and Michael - no, the open air market is not what Ange is used to and if it is a hot day, it could be pretty rank. The both of them should have made a meal for his mother - together. He could cook the goat or whatever and she can make the veggies. Serving US style pizza? Um, no. This is your future mother-in-law and she is expecting a nice, homemade meal. Michael should be able to make a meal on his own in case his wife is sick or away or whatever. Basic cooking skills - even if it is to cook a pot of rice and some meat and some vegetables or a salad. It would be interesting to shop in such a market, though.

Larissa and Eric - why did you move in with this guy? You also have a very bad habit of calling people from his phone messages or texts. Was it right for Coltee and Ericee to compare notes on you? Nope. That Natalie girl was far too nice to you by telling you this stuff. Or she could have set you up. She doesn't know you and has claimed to not like Ericee. Who knows if that is even true. No one, including you, should be treated like you were treated. Maybe apologize to Carmen and make some amends and ask to move back. How can you afford to go to the frozen food shop with your friend Heather? 

Pole and Karine - well, the one room trailer or whatever is an upgrade to what we saw the other week. It is still not all that appropriate for all of them, including the two large German Shepherds. Hope you can find a job with your background, Pole. I expect that within a month, it will look like a Hoarders ep.

Andreii and Libby and family - Andreii's family is so nice. Him? A pompous jerk. Yes, Libby's dad and brother can ask some questions about Moldova. Why would they care about a Walmart or Amazon or if anyone there eats a salad, or anything like that? They are only visiting for a few days. See the sights, eat some nice Eastern European food. I live in a landlocked province in Canada - you can still find fish/seafood at the grocery store or market. Wouldn't be much different in Moldova. You folks also have had over 2 years to grill the guy about everything - why now? Because he is on his own turf? Father Libby could have hired a private investigator to check Andreii out. Who cares that he didn't like life as a police officer? I doubt he was a detective - maybe an assistant to one. You're a beat cop for a while. Detective is at least 10 years down the road unless you are very good. Maybe his parents wanted him to be a cop and he still doesn't know what career path he wants. Big deal.

The family dinner looked lovely. So much food - and veggies and meat and everything. Plenty for everyone and nothing looked too weird. And Andreii was a jerk. I guess a lot was scripted to make him in to someone shadier than shady.

Coltee and Jess and Debbie - unless Colt and Jess were/are engaged, no reason for Debbie to be in Brazil. She is a nuisance. Please find her some tours, including one to the nearest Walmart, to give her something to do. The family dinner seemed nice. Jess' parents seem to be well off to live in a nice house. Debs thought that Jess' father was weird. Um, look at yourself. You are living with your son when you can easily have a nice apartment of your own and enjoy your own life and not control your son's life, have a codependent relationship, and butt in whenever you can to keep him from being happy. Yes, you can feel that his relationship with Jess is moving far too fast, but it is his life and he can do what he likes. He will learn his lesson by jumping in to another ill-advised marriage with a woman who he really doesn't know, but she likes being in his bed, so that is okey-dokey for him. No idea what the two have in common or enjoy or anything. Jess is looking for a way to stay in the US. She was being disrespectful to her future possible mother in law, but maybe she just put Larissa's 1 plus 1 together and snapped.

Colt in his beach attire was not needed. Everyone has a body and there is no shaming, but he could have chosen board type shorts and not the Speed-No.  He also had very large man boobs that are approaching at least a C-cup size. You wonder what Jess actually sees in him and how desperate she is to get out of Brazil.

Debbie just could have come for snacks and cocktails at Jess' parents' home and then left, leaving Coltee and Jess time to spend with her parents. Spend an hour and then go home. No need to criticize the cooking as Larissa made that once, but no one ate it. She seemed drunk and a bit belligerent. She has no intention of losing her son-husband to anyone unless she approves of or can manipulate that person so she doesn't interfere with her and Colt's special relationship. Colt should be helping her find an apartment or condo she can afford, help her move out and settle in and carry on with his own life without his mother-wife's input and opinions.

Asuelu and Kalani - I keep forgetting them. His apology seemed forced and a bit insincere. Offer to find ways to learn to communicate as partners before Daddy Kalani takes him on a desert trip and he wanders off. Some of his family lives in Washington state? Really? And he wants to go to Samoa and threw a tantrum because of the measles hitting hard? Mom Asuselu looked like a man for a minute. Her daughter works but she is lazy. And oh, dear son, I'd love for a visit from you and your wife and the grandkids, but please bring at least $1000 with you for me to spend. I'm too lazy to do anything. Asuelu doesn't work that much, and that is a lot of money. He and his wife and kids and home and car and such come first. I hate when 'family' expects you to pay up and not enjoy your own life and put yourself first before helping them out. Help when you can and if you are able to do so. Not guilt the kids for not taking care of their parents.

Edited by Frozendiva
  • Love 11
(edited)
17 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Her husband had to allow her to seek medical help???? Yikes, that would be grounds for murder and no jury would convict her for it.

The surgery was not fun but two words...morphine drip, ahhhhh...

I had an abdominal hysterectomy.  Morphine drip was my friend, except it didn’t do anything but make my brain crazy.  
And yes, he allowed her to have a hysterectomy??  Good God.  

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 6

Hi all! I missed a lot of this earlier tonight, so playing catch up now. Just a few comments:

Liz' dad and brother acting like investigators asking all those questions on the ride from the airport. Come on, relax y'all had a long trip. Wait until you reach the house before you start crap.

Angela and Michael at the market. I'm not sure what was more gross the meat displayed all out in the open, or Angela's reaction at the car.

Aww Larissa has no where to go and no one wants to be around her because she's back with Eric. So she asks to live with Eric, and his roommate. Hmph. Not sure I'd let someone in who just called the police on me and people I know.

• Love 7
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

including the two large German Shepherds

Where did these two beauties come from? They looked very healthy. My first thougth was what did they do to get stuck with Pole? Second thought was how in the world could Pole afford them food, vet, exercise, etc. Not like two little purse puppies. 

And how convenient the one room home just happens to have two large kennels for them.

I'm afraid of what they will look like after months under Pole's care.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela and Michael - no, the open air market is not what Ange is used to and if it is a hot day, it could be pretty rank. The both of them should have made a meal for his mother - together. He could cook the goat or whatever and she can make the veggies. Serving US style pizza? Um, no. This is your future mother-in-law and she is expecting a nice, homemade meal. Michael should be able to make a meal on his own in case his wife is sick or away or whatever. Basic cooking skills - even if it is to cook a pot of rice and some meat and some vegetables or a salad. It would be interesting to shop in such a market, though.

Larissa and Eric - why did you move in with this guy? You also have a very bad habit of calling people from his phone messages or texts. Was it right for Coltee and Ericee to compare notes on you? Nope. That Natalie girl was far too nice to you by telling you this stuff. Or she could have set you up. She doesn't know you and has claimed to not like Ericee. Who knows if that is even true. No one, including you, should be treated like you were treated. Maybe apologize to Carmen and make some amends and ask to move back. How can you afford to go to the frozen food shop with your friend Heather? 

Pole and Karine - well, the one room trailer or whatever is an upgrade to what we saw the other week. It is still not all that appropriate for all of them, including the two large German Shepherds. Hope you can find a job with your background, Pole. I expect that within a month, it will look like a Hoarders ep.

Andreii and Libby and family - Andreii's family is so nice. Him? A pompous jerk. Yes, Libby's dad and brother can ask some questions about Moldova. Why would they care about a Walmart or Amazon or if anyone there eats a salad, or anything like that? They are only visiting for a few days. See the sights, eat some nice Eastern European food. I live in a landlocked province in Canada - you can still find fish/seafood at the grocery store or market. Wouldn't be much different in Moldova. You folks also have had over 2 years to grill the guy about everything - why now? Because he is on his own turf? Father Libby could have hired a private investigator to check Andreii out. Who cares that he didn't like life as a police officer? I doubt he was a detective - maybe an assistant to one. You're a beat cop for a while. Detective is at least 10 years down the road unless you are very good. Maybe his parents wanted him to be a cop and he still doesn't know what career path he wants. Big deal.

The family dinner looked lovely. So much food - and veggies and meat and everything. Plenty for everyone and nothing looked too weird. And Andreii was a jerk. I guess a lot was scripted to make him in to someone shadier than shady.

Coltee and Jess and Debbie - unless Colt and Jess were/are engaged, no reason for Debbie to be in Brazil. She is a nuisance. Please find her some tours, including one to the nearest Walmart, to give her something to do. The family dinner seemed nice. Jess' parents seem to be well off to live in a nice house. Debs thought that Jess' father was weird. Um, look at yourself. You are living with your son when you can easily have a nice apartment of your own and enjoy your own life and not control your son's life, have a codependent relationship, and butt in whenever you can to keep him from being happy. Yes, you can feel that his relationship with Jess is moving far too fast, but it is his life and he can do what he likes. He will learn his lesson by jumping in to another ill-advised marriage with a woman who he really doesn't know, but she likes being in his bed, so that is okey-dokey for him. No idea what the two have in common or enjoy or anything. Jess is looking for a way to stay in the US. She was being disrespectful to her future possible mother in law, but maybe she just put Larissa's 1 plus 1 together and snapped.

Colt in his beach attire was not needed. Everyone has a body and there is no shaming, but he could have chosen board type shorts and not the Speed-No.  He also had very large man boobs that are approaching at least a C-cup size. You wonder what Jess actually sees in him and how desperate she is to get out of Brazil.

Debbie just could have come for snacks and cocktails at Jess' parents' home and then left, leaving Coltee and Jess time to spend with her parents. Spend an hour and then go home. No need to criticize the cooking as Larissa made that once, but no one ate it. She seemed drunk and a bit belligerent. She has no intention of losing her son-husband to anyone unless she approves of or can manipulate that person so she doesn't interfere with her and Colt's special relationship. Colt should be helping her find an apartment or condo she can afford, help her move out and settle in and carry on with his own life without his mother-wife's input and opinions.

Asuelu and Kalani - I keep forgetting them. His apology seemed forced and a bit insincere. Offer to find ways to learn to communicate as partners before Daddy Kalani takes him on a desert trip and he wanders off. Some of his family lives in Washington state? Really? And he wants to go to Samoa and threw a tantrum because of the measles hitting hard? Mom Asuselu looked like a man for a minute. Her daughter works but she is lazy. And oh, dear son, I'd love for a visit from you and your wife and the grandkids, but please bring at least $1000 with you for me to spend. I'm too lazy to do anything. Asuelu doesn't work that much, and that is a lot of money. He and his wife and kids and home and car and such come first. I hate when 'family' expects you to pay up and not enjoy your own life and put yourself first before helping them out. Help when you can and if you are able to do so. Not guilt the kids for not taking care of their parents.

Libby’s dad and brother are the jerks who does not stop obsessing on asking why Andreli moved to Ireland and you see next week’s episode that they keep doing it so I do not blame Andreli being a jerk to them, it is none of their business

• Love 12