Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: I'm Not Your Baby

• Start Topic

Bini's apartment options shock Ari and her mom. Armando prepares for Kenny's arrival. Jenny is out of patience with Sumit's excuses on his divorce papers. Deavan is done with Jihoon's lies. Brittany's visit with Yazan's parents doesn't go as planned.

Airs July 13, 2020.

Wow. Yazam’s mom was fed up after waiting a year and Brittany not only has a new excuse, but she hasn’t bothered reading about Islam.  And I can imagine their unhappiness with her social media, but it seemed like they were trying to be accepting until it became clear that Brittany would not be a modest Muslim wife.  Thank goodness Yazam didn’t translate the part about a wives becoming part of the husbands family and giving up their own... and playing second fiddle to her MIL I am sure.  

Ari and Her mother... aIthough he did the best he could and I liked how he was painting the baby’s room.   She has to understand standards are different.   I visited Kenya a number of years ago.   Power was out in this mid sized town we stopped in... it had been out for two weeks, and Kenya has a better infrastructure than Ethiopia.  

Jenny, Jenny.   It will be years if ever until he gets the divorce.   Give it up.  

• Love 14

I just want to thank the 90DF gods for bringing us Brittany and Yazan!  These two are hysterical and just getting better and better!  For me, I think this is the first couple where I haven't taken a "side"; together they're a train wreck waiting to happen but they're both right and wrong at the same time!  haha You can't make this shit up!

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Brittany is fucking awful. She has to be doing this just for her career. If she’s sincere (hah), she’s not even willing to budge a bit. Wtf is she even there if she can’t handle his culture? They are not going to change for her! I did appreciate how the dad told Yazan to go check on her when she stormed out. I hope we’re done with them after next week. 

Ariwhatever (teeth girl) and mom are also awful. I feel so bad for Biniyam (sp)? He seems sweet and is trying. 

Armando and Kenneth melt my heart. Don’t fuck this up for us, TLC!

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Armando and Kenny - I still have hopes that these two are real and that there won't be a painful pinata twist to their story. They do have a bit more going for them than the others - both working, Kenny has a cute dog, and can maybe make a life. The new apartment looked really nice.

Bringing my thoughts over from the Pillow Talk thread:

Part of me wonders (hopes) if they are going to "allow" their first gay couple to have a happy ending with no manufactured drama.  One can hope...

(I don't consider Stephanie and her fake ass bisexuality as the first gay couple.)

• Love 19
(edited)

Guys, i came in late on this  "the other way" but ari and the apartment situation can't be real, can it? pregnant and Showing this to her nurse mother? And that dumb smile on her face during talking head - can she really be that stupid for herself and her baby? Another broke guy. Yes, at least he is trying unlike Jihoon but how could anyone in their right mind consider living in these conditions? That he says it will get better? Just as stupid as Pol. 😕

Edited by seasons
  • Love 12

Something tells me that Sumit has no paperwork and Jenny is trying to act tough but we all know she'll fold like a cheap suit.

Bini won me over, he seemed sweet and sincere but unfortunately his baby mama is daddy's little princess and his lifestyle is not compatible.

Brittany isn't even trying, another one who is on this show to boost her social media.

Armando and Kenny are going to spend their lives crying together. I hope they make it. They do have the advantage of a nice place to live unlike the others.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Brittany isn't even trying, another one who is on this show to boost her social media.

I am really amazed that these people would go to such lengths to get more followers on SM, it would not have been part of my thought process. It's pretty extreme to go thru all of the nonsense of doing a 90 day/K1, involving others for my personal gain, what is that mindset?

• Love 9

Brittany is stupid and obnoxious. She can go kick rocks with her “I’m an American woman” histrionics. What did she expect? Did she expect for Yazan to ignore his culture and his religious way of life to accommodate her ridiculous lifestyle.  Why go for someone with whom she is so clearly incompatible? Also why is Yazan putting up with this nonsense? His only saving grace is that he clearly communicated what he expected in a relationship with her or any woman. 

Deavan go home. Stop wasting your precious time with Jihoon. Your kids deserve better. He can visit them in the States. 

Angela - chill the entire fuck out. Get on some mood stabilizers and stop being a conflict junkie. 

• Love 20

Regarding the comment up thread about refrigeration, just because they have electricity doesn’t mean it is affordable or reliable.  Frequent power outages mean that it is best to have food that doesn’t need refrigeration.   

Like With the toilet... there is a smell because it doesn’t flush in the same manner as ours...it flushes when you scoop in that water from the barrel in the bathroom.   

And as for Ari’s mom and her complaining about the wiring, I don’t think there are the same standards/enforcement.   People are happy to get electricity.   And what about the neighbours?  She is talking about a fire haz...they are in an apartment building and I will bet every other apartment is wired the same way.  

SomEons mentioned the lack of elevator and using a stroller... would you trust an elevator in that building?  It would probably be broken more than it worked.  As for a stroller... I’m think more of a Baby Bjorn.   The pavement is clearly uneven and a stroller wouldn’t be practical.  

• Love 20

If Deavan wanted a break from Jihoon she could have asked him to go stay with his parents for a while.  She cries poor but then rents an unnecessary hotel room.

5 hours ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Bini’s lack of money and resources isn’t exactly news.

Yeah he was sleeping on his brother’s couch.  As I suspect Ash was as well.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

What came out of their mouths was horrifying and unacceptable. I understand their hopes that you marry her soon, but there was no excuse to call her a prostitute or call her out for her social media. She also has no idea that if she marries you that she becomes your property to use and abuse. Your screaming at her may get much much worse. She should run, dump you, and find someone more suitable and less volatile.

Thank you. Brittany is a trainwreck and I loathe her "I'm an American woman" schtick, but that was uncalled for.  If Yazan wants to be a good Muslim and a good obedient son WTF is he thinking having anything to do with Brittany? Did she ever give the impression that she was willing to convert and obey all the cultural traditions. How the heck did they meet in the first place? It doesn't seem like they travel in the same circles. And Brittany is just as horrible , did she really think she could live a western lifestyle in Jordan? 

• Love 20

I'm not going to tie myself into a knot deciding who is worse, Yazan or Brittany - they are both ridiculous entitled famewhores.

I'm not sure if they said how they met, but I would bet that Yazan watched one of her twerking videos 50 times, then slid into her DMs.

The Family Yazan surely knows that their son already has carnal knowledge of Brittany - right?  

• Love 16

Is there no live chat for this show anymore? Kept looking for it last night and didn't see anything.

I thought Mama Yazoo's rant was very surprising, considering what she was trying to convey to Brittany. That was no where near submissive, and I was shocked she could go off like that in front of her husband and son. I seriously am going to to bend the ear of a Muslim male coworker today and ask how that would have gone over in his own family/home country (Algeria). I'm calling shenanigans early.  But Brittany is completely full of shit. What TF did she expect her life to be in Jordan? She could twerk to rap videos alongside a scooter on the street there? Hopefully she's off the screen after another episode because she's a waste and got her 5 minutes of IG fame from this.

Armando and Kenny are killing me with the stretched storyline...I NEED them to be together! That little "welcome home" craft was adorable and Armando continued to melt my cold heart with that. I'm hoping Truffles makes it to his "Mother Land", poor old toot!

I agree with PP's regarding Areola and Deavan wanting a fling with a cute guy from a different nationality, and then expecting them to be father and husband material. Not happening. Although yes, I give Baby Cool props for trying. I also give props to Mama Areola for keeping her cool and speaking politely. Deavan insisting on leaving the AB&B for a hotel proves that she's not meant for life in SK. 

Jihoon hasn't shown any attention to the baby that I could tell so far from this season? Is this his first time seeing his son in person or did he go back to the US to see him after he was born?

I'm not even interested in CheeseDick arriving in Colombia. YAWN.

• Love 14

A part of me wonders if Ariela is trying to get back at her parents in some way.  Like,. watch me make them miserable, worrying about me living in this fashion.  I just don't get it. Recall how she made such a demonstrative statement at the dinner table before her departure about moving to Ethiopia PERMANENTLY.  Almost like to rub it in.  Did she really want to live in that fashion for the rest of her life?  Does she have a servant's heart and want to do some kind of mission?  Is she promoting self sacrifice?  I have no issue with that type of lifestyle, as it's common there.  That's how it is.  But, what about it drew her in and caused to give up everything at home to move into it?  I don't particularly see much of a bond with Biniyam.  A nice guy, but, rather casual having his hobbies and enjoying life.  He doesn't appear to be a person who's going to be moving her into a substantially different type of housing. Great for there, but, still not something she would feel comfortable in.  Has she looked into the educational situation?  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

A part of me wonders if Ariela is trying to get back at her parents in some way.  Like,. watch me make them miserable, worrying about me living in this fashion.  I just don't get it. Recall how she made such a demonstrative statement at the dinner table before her departure about moving to Ethiopia PERMANENTLY.  Almost like to rub it in.  Did she really want to live in that fashion for the rest of her life?  Does she have a servant's heart and want to do some kind of mission?  Is she promoting self sacrifice?  I have no issue with that type of lifestyle, as it's common there.  That's how it is.  But, what about it drew her in and caused to give up everything at home to move into it?  I don't particularly see much of a bond with Biniyam.  A nice guy, but, rather casual having his hobbies and enjoying life.  He doesn't appear to be a person who's going to be moving her into a substantially different type of housing. Great for there, but, still not something she would feel comfortable in.  Has she looked into the educational situation?  

IMO, Ariela is an entitled Princess who has spent her young adult life rebelling against her parents and their status quo. She thinks she is super outgoing and sees herself as a vagabond traveler simply experiencing the world. With one caveat, that she knows that mums and dad will always come to her rescue. I'm guessing that her parents have bailed her out and footed the bill for everything. Did you listen closely? Mom was saying the living situation was unaccepatable, so Ariela will have to stay at the gues house where mom is until thngs get better. So once again, Princess gets her way. Mom and Dad will foot the bill for her housing. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am really amazed that these people would go to such lengths to get more followers on SM, it would not have been part of my thought process. It's pretty extreme to go thru all of the nonsense of doing a 90 day/K1, involving others for my personal gain, what is that mindset?

I do think a few of the people wanted to get on a reality show and this was their best option. Stephanie (with Erika in Australia) on the last season of 90 Day Fiance comes to mind. Last time I traveled out of the country it wore me out and I would never air my personal life on tv so I'm with you that it's hard to understand that mindset.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

On one hand we have Jihoon who's done fuck all for his family's arrival and hasn't even put forth a dime of his own money. On the other we have Bini who's proudly renovating an apartment and even designated the baby's room and his new family has thumbed their noses at it. 

Father Yazan is the only person I like in that other storyline.

I agree, Bini tried to get what he could afford and what is available in Ethiopia. Give the guy a break. 

• Love 15

It seems the minority position, but I am all for Ariela's mom. I cannot imagine the level of self control it took to see where her daughter slept the night before and NOT grab her by the ear and take her right back to the airport. Instead, she addressed things extremely rationally, completely respectfully, never came across as talking down to anyone or trying to manipulate the situation in any way. The woman is a health care professional. Asking questions like "How long does it take you to use up all this water?" and "How do you clean this tank? Leaves, okay, got it" are obviously meant to make SURE that her daughter sees things beyond her hot well intentioned Ethiopian baby daddy. She knows her daughter well enough to say "You can't live here, there's no refrigerator" and rather ask "Where's the refrigerator" and "What's the plan with these wires" and "Leaves instead of soap, okay." I love Ariela's mom and my heart breaks for her thinking she might have to leave her daughter in that situation. 

Otherwise this episode was a fucking drag if you ask me. Brittney is clearly doing this to try and up her profile for her whack ass rap "career." nothing made me laugh like TIm's pillow talk observation "Not another rapper, jeez" in the first episode. And Sorry, but David on Pillow Talk, stop with your Jewish jokes. 

10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Brittany is ignorant.  As soon as she said, "I'm not Muslim, I'm black."  Really Brittany?  What about Usman?  Better yet, Malcolm X, Mohammad Ali, Mahershala Ali, the first Muslim to win an Oscar.  

Brittany is the type who'd say, "Mens trying to control me" if someone told her to wear a mask.

I don't blame Yazin OR his family.  If you want to be with a devout Muslim, then you have to accept that culture.  Brittany is a brat who was probably spoiled by her father and because of that she's ignorant and stupid.  Yazin was frustrated with her ignorant self.  YES you have to wear the hijab if you're going to the home of a DEVOUT Muslim.  

She needs to go back to Miami and twerk until her ass falls off.  

I really hate Brittney so bad, you have captured why. The part where she's not Muslim she's black is amazing: guess you can't possibly be both. Answering it in that way is insanely ignorant.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, snarkish said:

Is there no live chat for this show anymore? Kept looking for it last night and didn't see anything.

I thought Mama Yazoo's rant was very surprising, considering what she was trying to convey to Brittany. That was no where near submissive, and I was shocked she could go off like that in front of her husband and son. I seriously am going to to bend the ear of a Muslim male coworker today and ask how that would have gone over in his own family/home country (Algeria). I'm calling shenanigans early.  But Brittany is completely full of shit. What TF did she expect her life to be in Jordan? She could twerk to rap videos alongside a scooter on the street there? Hopefully she's off the screen after another episode because she's a waste and got her 5 minutes of IG fame from this.

Armando and Kenny are killing me with the stretched storyline...I NEED them to be together! That little "welcome home" craft was adorable and Armando continued to melt my cold heart with that. I'm hoping Truffles makes it to his "Mother Land", poor old toot!

I agree with PP's regarding Areola and Deavan wanting a fling with a cute guy from a different nationality, and then expecting them to be father and husband material. Not happening. Although yes, I give Baby Cool props for trying. I also give props to Mama Areola for keeping her cool and speaking politely. Deavan insisting on leaving the AB&B for a hotel proves that she's not meant for life in SK. 

Jihoon hasn't shown any attention to the baby that I could tell so far from this season? Is this his first time seeing his son in person or did he go back to the US to see him after he was born?

I'm not even interested in CheeseDick arriving in Colombia. YAWN.

We still have a live chat. It's under the main 90 Day board.

This isn't the first time Jihoon has seen Taeyong. Deaven brought him with her the last time she went to South Korea.

• Love 2

Whoa! ....Mother Yazan has a temper, even Farther Yazan looked scared for a moment. The Muslim women are maybe not as subservient as we're led to believe.  As others have pointed out, Brittany is in it for the exposure. She doesn’t love Yazan and I doubt very much if he loves her.  

Ari (grinning tooth girl) needs to have her baby in the US and move to Ethiopia when baby is a few months old and Bibi has fixed up the flat. He seems genuine and nice.  In hot sunshiny countries I’m surprised they don’t make more use of solar panels for energy. Would be more reliable than dangling electric wires everywhere.

Jenny and Sumit should just live together. I don’t quite understand their relationship or attraction for each other, but they get along apparently. So just enjoy each other’s company and live life in India. The big deal about the divorce will drive a wedge and Sumit just lies and lies anyway. Jenny knows that. He’s a liar. Accept it and move on.

Deavon is depressed. Jihoon is an irresponsible child. It’s never going to work... take the kids back home.  
I had to smile, tho, when she said she’s going to book a hotel so she can think.  Might as well squeeze some extra TLC funds and enjoy a few days of luxury at their expense. Good thinking Deavon. 👍🏻

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Colte Gal said:

His only saving grace is that he clearly communicated what he expected in a relationship with her or any woman. 

While he expressed what he expected in a relationship he said it to the wrong person...if being a Muslim and having a mate that can keep his culture at home and teach their children to abide by the religious culture, etc...why look to someone who is the opposite of your culture? Why try to make a person that has pushed back at the mere suggestion of learning your rituals and following simple rules about drinking and hugging men, etc...why ask for the drama and embarrassing your family?  

• Love 9
(edited)

I'm confused as to what Jihoon was saying. He paid off all his debt and gives his mom his paycheck so he doesn't piss it away? Ok, that's a good start. Then he said she is holding $3,000 for him? So he also said he works part time and earns $2,000 to $3,000 per month? Damn, sounds pretty good so far. Then why isn't he putting that $3,000 down on a nice apartment? And why didn't Deavon ask him that or ask him to send her money to help her with the baby while she was still in the US?  Again, so confused. The only conclusion I can come to is that Jihoon is full of shit, there is no savings and probably no job otherwise there would be no problem. 

Ariela's mom should offer to find them a nice apartment, pay the first six months rent and tell them they are on their own after that. The family has plenty of money and mom wants to know her daughter and grandchild have to have decent accommodations. There really isn't much of a choice, her stupid daughter got pregnant, now mom is going to have to take over and make things right. If it wasn't for the baby I would tell Ariela to kick rocks. I think Bini would really try to come through for her and the baby. They need help starting out. If he blows it after that, then I bet Ariela  will come running home. 

I'm more interested in Sumit's nice looking tall friend. Jenny picked the wrong guy. He actually sounded like he had some sense unlike Sumit sitting there like a lump. I also want to know why he is getting a divorce and if he married an American or a local girl. Oh, and Jenny, it's not the friends place to tell you what you should have already known about Sumit. Jeesh! She will blame everyone and everything except Sumit for this mess. 

Armando is an at home crafter! Love this cutie. Kenny driving down the road to Mexico singing and dancing (sort of) in the car with old girl doggie in the seat next to him. Again, love. I want them to work out. Oh, and just for the record you can live in Mexico nicely for one third of what it cost to live in the US. Hence, the nice apartment. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It seems the minority position, but I am all for Ariela's mom. I cannot imagine the level of self control it took to see where her daughter slept the night before and NOT grab her by the ear and take her right back to the airport.

Well if she did that, it would be kidnapping, since Ariela is a grown woman.  

However, you do have a point.  Last night, I thought Ariela and her mom were two princesses who thought they were better than this "Ethiopian man."  Maybe the issue is that Ariela's mom is used to her daughter having all types of adventures, and that's okay, except now she's expecting a baby so it's not her life, it's another person's life that will have to deal with it.

Interesting in Pillow Talk, Anny, Robert's wife was like, "People live like that in my country and we know how to deal with the conditions."  It makes me wonder.  What's the percentage of high blood pressure, strokes, heart disease, high cholesterol, depression, anxiety?  Just curious.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Ariela's mom should offer to find them a nice apartment, pay the first six months rent and tell them they are on their own after that. 

When Bini was making the bed, Ari even said, "I don't know how to do that.  I don't know how to do anything."  There are a LOT of issues to deal with in that marriage.  I'm not optimistic.  I think she's going to be a Karine (slob) with parental funds.

• Love 16
19 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Well if she did that, it would be kidnapping, since Ariela is a grown woman.  

However, you do have a point.  Last night, I thought Ariela and her mom were two princesses who thought they were better than this "Ethiopian man."  Maybe the issue is that Ariela's mom is used to her daughter having all types of adventures, and that's okay, except now she's expecting a baby so it's not her life, it's another person's life that will have to deal with it.

Interesting in Pillow Talk, Anny, Robert's wife was like, "People live like that in my country and we know how to deal with the conditions."  It makes me wonder.  What's the percentage of high blood pressure, strokes, heart disease, high cholesterol, depression, anxiety?  Just curious.

I didn't think of it this way, but that seems pretty accurate, the bolded. She was, after all, married in Argentina and lived there for a while, who knows what her mom's take on that was, but as a woman who's about ot be a grandmother, she's pretty rightfully concerned. I know that people in Ethiopia have babies just fine, but Ariela's mom is playing the percentages: it's not nearly as safe there as it is in the US to get medical attention. It's just different, but that doesn't mean she has to be happy about it. 

AS far as the prevalence of the conditions you cite in other countries, it's probably pretty difficult to ensure you're comparing apples to apples given a relative wide variation in the availability of healthcare and people going to the doctor for various checkups where that stuff would be discovered. But there's no one that just "knows how to live with germs," germs don't give a fuck about that.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Worst Apartment Contest Update

Sumit's:  Inside looks clean, just sparsely furnished.  Outside you can be murdered over ten bucks.  And blood stains on the sidewalk.  Well, tobacco juice according to Sumit, and we can believe him, right?  But it has a security gate.  There is that.

Jihoon's:  Inside is about the size of a walk-in closet.  You can use the toilet and take a shower at the same time, so that is convenient.  It does look clean and fairly modern though, and furnished.  Outside looks like one of those abandoned cities after a nuclear reactor meltdown.

Bini's:  Inside looks like it was furnished from a Goodwill store in the 80's.  I think I saw the bed in an Indian porn movie.  The bathroom needs yellow "Do Not Cross" tape across the doorway.  Excellent use of green technology with the open water tank sanitized by leaves.  Hard to judge the outside because it was nighttime and dark, but it gave me the ominous feeling that there might be guerilla fighters lurking in the weeds someplace.

Michael's: Actually a nice little apartment, except for the three foot-long master bed, and the BIG DEAD RAT in the kitchen.

Paul's Apartments: Leave it to Pole to actually find places to live in this country that makes Kreeny's digs in the Amazon look like a luxury condo by comparison.  Technically disqualified as he has not officially rented one of them yet, but an honorable mention.

Bini's Number 2: The reigning champion outdoes himself with this classic fixer-upper.  Highlights include the dead animal smell from the toilet, which I theorize might be Michael's dead rat, and the open wiring plan in the baby's room.  I am "shocked" he was able to get this place so cheap.

The winner:  Bini's Number 2.  He just keeps raising the bar (or lowering it?).

Edited by Dobian
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Thank you. Brittany is a trainwreck and I loathe her "I'm an American woman" schtick, but that was uncalled for.  If Yazan wants to be a good Muslim and a good obedient son WTF is he thinking having anything to do with Brittany? Did she ever give the impression that she was willing to convert and obey all the cultural traditions. How the heck did they meet in the first place? It doesn't seem like they travel in the same circles. And Brittany is just as horrible , did she really think she could live a western lifestyle in Jordan? 

Ooh I completely agree. I am angry at Mother Yazan for making me feel sympathy for Brittany. I understand their frustration, I'm frustrated with this woman and I don't even know her, but it's never acceptable to scream at a person, a guest in your home, who five seconds ago you were treating kindly, who doesn't know anyone and doesn't understand your language. That is just cruel. I will be glad when this pair is over and done with, I don't want to see this anymore. This kind of abuse happens way too often on this franchise. Please, give us the nice gay couple and their cute little dog, kids, and grandkid.

Speaking of, I can see some TLC shenannies trying to sneak in our favorite couples' story. Armando was banging on about how he's really poor so Kenny is renting the apartment, and well of course I don't know anyone here and we're gay so it has to be a gated community, but then he busts out with that lovely welcome sign and gushes over how the place is so nice and how appreciative he is. We see you, TLC, and Armando does too. Nice try.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

It kind of got lost in the yelling and subtitles, but what Yazam’s dad said was something like.... “she hasn’t even taken down her social media.  People will think she is a prostitute”.    That isn’t the same as calling her a prostitute.   In the first episode she was twerking and showing off her sexy videos.  Perhaps in conservative Jordanian Muslim culture, it might look as if she were a woman of low morals and embarrass the family.  

I actually felt sorry for Yazam’s mom when she started wailing about how Brittany has been stalling for a year because it was clear Brittany wasn’t in any hurry, heck, she didn’t bother reading about Islam...thank goodness she kept her mouth shut about being married.  Mama Yazam’s behaviour offended us westerners, but she isn’t western.  I certainly wouldn’t marry into that situation and I don’t think Brittany should, but she has brought this all on her self.   She may not have said she’d convert, but she implied it. And she thinks she’s too good to have to change....she should have read up on Queen Noor of Jordan   She was American and had to make changes.

IMO, this is the end of their story.  She will be on the next plane home.   

• Love 20

I'm calling producer shenannies...There was always a plan to switch and bait...

Mother Areola will throw buckets of money to hire a dozen workers to complete the renovation that "Bibi started"...completely decked out with Western kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, security windows and doors in a gated area.

No way will Areola live in a shithole.

• Love 5

At least there was no boring Cheatstick last night.  

I wouldn't live in either of Bini's apartment choices either and Ari's Mom was very polite.  She must have spent YEARS cleaning up after her useless daughter's poor choices.  Stupid Ari smiling away vacuously while she says how awful the places are, I wondered what sort of drugs she was on until I realized that Mom wouldn't allow her pregnant daughter to be using.  Princess Ari just needs to go back to Princeton and have her baby.

Deaven was her usual wet blanket though I can't say Jihoon doesn't deserve it.  How does she not know who he is by now?!  

Brit and Yazan were never going to be a success.  How did she think marrying into a devout Muslim family in Jordan was going to work?  No one behaved well in that situation and they didn't even get to the bombshell that she is still married.  I did get a huge laugh out of "I'm not Muslim, I'm black" as if they are mutually exclusive.  She and her $900 (!) wig need to go home.

Jenny is as stupid as ever.  Of course Sumit's friends are not going to rat him out!  She should know anything Sumit says is a lie, he has form.

Loved Armando's picture, it was so creative and cute!  I'm looking forward to Kenny's arrival to their LOVELY apartment next week.

• Love 9

If the cameras weren't present, Britt would have gotten several blows to the sides of her stupid head by Mother Yazoo.

The yelling? That was about a 5 on the scale of 10.

Mother Yazoo was not having anymore of Britt's stall tactics, slutty behavior on SM, playing games with her son's faith, delaying her son to get married and having kids.

Hate to say it but things could have been lots worse and violent.

Britt didn't even have a chance to deliver the bad news....

• Love 10
(edited)
On 7/14/2020 at 1:19 AM, Irritable said:

I have no problem with Yazan’s mother’s reaction because she is not stupid, she is seeing Brittany’s bullshit clearly, and she’s had it.  Waiting a year, thinking she came to Jordan to finally marry their son only to find out no, just more excuses, and then to find out she has still done absolutely no research to learn about their culture, and see her bickering with Yazan in their home? Yeah, I get it.  Yazan led his parents to believe she was converting, that she understood what her role would be, that she had agreed to give up her non-Muslim life, and as soon as his mom realized that was not the case, she said OH HAIL NO, and I’ll back her on that.  Brittany could have said at any time over that year she refused to convert or comply with their rules and traditions.  She thinks she is standing up for herself like a strong woman, but she’s actually just being a dick at this point, and that’s not even including the lie about her non-divorce. I can only imagine what his parents think of her twerking videos on social media - of course they want her to stop that nonsense if she’s going to be their daughter in law and bear their grandchildren.  It shocks me more that they were ever willing to accept her based on what she has shown of herself.  She’s not just non-conservative, she’s the polar opposite, and if she has a history of bedding old sugar daddies for cash and prizes, then the prostitution concern isn’t all that far off the mark. They aren’t going to make it, and I’m eager for them to just call it.

I could not agree with you more! She is not respectable,  she is not respectful,  she has no class, she has no values, and she has no intelligence.

I am Italian American.  If a family member’s boyfriend or girlfriend ever acted like her in their parents house, said boyfriend or girlfriend would have been shown the door and told to never come back.  

And I just don’t get it because she seems to have such a wonderful father.  

They need to put her on the first plane out of Jordan. She is really hard to stomach.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

I'm calling producer shenannies...There was always a plan to switch and bait...

Mother Areola will throw buckets of money to hire a dozen workers to complete the renovation that "Bibi started"...completely decked out with Western kitchen appliances, bathroom fixtures, security windows and doors in a gated area.

No way will Areola live in a shithole.

I hope they have a fuse box inside.  Those appliances are going to trip a circuit every time the fridge kicks on.  Or they turn on a light.  The infrastructure will not support what Mother Areola has installed for her precious daughter.

As a retired electric company employee, I will never forget our first exposure to the "power grid" in other countries.  As we were on a bus in Costa Rica, every power pole looked like it was made up of heavy-duty extension cords.  It was scary and I felt badly for the people who live there, for whom outages probably last longer than the times they have power in their homes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1