Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: The Charles Family Backyard Ball

• Start Topic

The All Stars fire up the grill and join RuPaul’s family for the Charles Backyard Ball – while serving two sizzling looks! Pop star Bebe Rexha joins the party, along with RuPaul’s sisters Rozy and Renae.

Airs July 10, 2020.

This is basically a challenge made for Cracker...in her own season she kept beaten by Aquaria in those challenges, but none of the queens left are fashion queens. Thus said, Blair has more than decent sewing skills, and Shea isn't a slouch in a challenge like this either.

I admit, I can't remember if Jujubee has any talents in this direction or not, but I know that Alexis doesn't. It's not unlikely that she will do the worst on this one.

• Useful 1

I know that Cracker is not everyone’s cuppa, but I still like her.  And I think she had a great Backyard Barbecue character and her fashion was well thought out, well made, and very cute.  She deserved her win.

I also just adore both Shea and Jujubee.  Shea was so sweet to help the other girls out, and Jujubee made an adorable look!  I mean, the stripes didn’t match at the seams, but this ain’t Project Runway!  It really didn’t bother me so much.  I didn’t love either of Shea’s looks as much, but I still love Shea.

Alexis’s Solo cup dress was pretty, and if the pool had been closer to her ankles, and the seam before the mermaid bottom had started a bit lower, it would’ve been perfect.  I know they were allowed to use the fabric wall, too, but I missed what she made the gown out of...if it was tablecloths, then Carson can shut it, because what Alexis did was amazing.  It’s only slightly less awesome if she made it  from the fabric wall.  I don’t dislike Blair, but I think she is clearly outclassed by the others.  And it’s good to be confident, but her confidence is bordering on delusion.  Did she really believe her name shouldn’t be brought up as a possibility to go home, considering the track records of Juju and Shea??

• Love 19

If Cracker had had the opportunity to affix a clever ass banner (“Extra salty!” “Gluten free!” “Great for dipping!” —whatever), maybe she would have had a fighting chance.

Of the four remaining queens, only Shea or Juju are deserving of a win, IMO. I don’t dislike either Blair or Cracker, but I also don’t think either really qualifies as an “all star”. Then again, this entire season has been pretty much in quotations, so who knows.

• Love 13

I dunno...I think Cracker is as much of an All Star as Trixie or Monet X Change.  Neither made the finals in their seasons, and both went on to win All-Stars.  In fact, Miz Cracker placed one higher than Monét in season 10.

• Love 5
(edited)

Juju is winning this season even if she doesn't actually win this season. Then again, that's what I thought about Ornacia and Tammie Brown (twice), so my taste is probably as trustworthy as the note India left for Alexis. But I stand by it anyway!

Edited by Aerobicidal
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9

Nah, Jujubee is completely winning. Not only do I remember now more of her than "what about me? What about Jujubee", she is even more adorable now than she used to be. Even if she doesn't get the crown, the exposure will be gold for her. Too bad that she won't be able to take that much advantage of it due to the lockdown. But can we have her doing some sort of new show in which she comments on the "drama" of any given episode? I need that!

I didn't know that Shea was THAT good in sewing, and I was really surprised that Alexis sews her own costumes. Really? I still remember the duvet she wrapped around her in the cake challenge. But maybe she learned since then.

I am okay with Alexis going home. The field has become pretty narrow, and at this point everyone had the up and off moments. I think it is kind of unfair to say that Blair can't keep up, after all, she has been in the top multiple times. So at this point, how well someone does in any given week should be the deciding factor. And Alexis did the worst! He first outfit was boring, didn't fit right in the breast area and the wig reveal was more a relief (because the first wig looked so cheap and sad) than a statement.  And having the first outfit fail is pretty much unforgivable. The second, okay, especially if you aren't that great at sewing, but coming out at this stage with something that understated you choose to bring. And honestly, I don't think that the kiddie pool thing worked either. The top of the dress looked great (minus the back, there the fit was odd), but the bottom looked really strange. Blair at least had a very thought out first outfit, and while she didn't quite pull of the second outfit, there was at least some creativity in it. (I am getting tired of the wet hair look, though).

Also: As much as I liked Ru's look last week, as much I disliked it this week. It looked cheap and a little bit unflattering with all the stuff crumbling around her hips.  

Regarding the "drama of the week"....first of all, really shady of India to leave those letters. I mean, really? Urgh!!! I hate this letter leaving in general, but if you do it, at least leave an encouraging message for everyone.

Second: Blair was really overreacting to Cracker pegging her and Alexis as the two who did the worst. It's simply the truth and even if Cracker had no intention whatsoever of sending her friend home, she would play the whole deliberation thing for the camera, otherwise she would look like a b.... This is also not a question of friendship. It never looks good if one drags their friends through the competition.

Roxxy deserved the win, but honestly, she started looking like a walking feather duster and after the reveal, she should have shaken her butt properly.

Otherwise: I called it, that was a challenge made for Cracker. With no Aquaria in the race, she can easily take out the competition in a challenge like that.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm so disappointed that Alexis went home.  Blair still needs a lot of time to cook, she is not shining here, meanwhile Alexis is so funny, talented, and she always brings it.  I like Blair but her fashion runway tonight was the worst and I don't remember anything she's done on all stars, just her face and how much time I've spent noticing all the work she's had done to it.  Sadly it's typical that queens from recent seasons get promoted to the top and queens from earlier seasons don't; I'm so sad that Alexis and Mariah are out of the running, when they had so much to share. I'm afraid that's what is happening here with Cracker as well, even though she is ultra-bland and totally outshined by Jujube.   From the preview next week, it looks like there just isn't going to be a 'all eliminated queens return' challenge this season, which is a damn shame. 

Edited by Glade
  • Love 8

Uhm...I love Jujubee and considering that she can't sew, she did a good job, but let's be realistic, this was a tube with some melons stuck on it. It looked good on her, but wasn't nearly an intricate as Cracker's look, which was clearly the most polished and thought out on the runway.

Plus, Jujubee and Shea are the clear forerunner of the season.

• Love 3

I wanted Blair to go home over Alexis simply because I liked Alexis’s second outfit better than Blair’s. They both failed the first part of the challenge, so for me, it came down to the second look. Jujubee was hilarious in the first part of the challenge and adorable in her watermelon dress. I didn’t like either of Shea’s trips down the runway. Cracker deserved the win though. She was really funny and trashy in the first part, and the second outfit was put together perfectly. 

But I didn’t like Cracker’s look for the lip sync at all, and totally agreed with Ru that Roxxy won that one. It wasn’t just her costume. She oozed sex and looked like she meant every word of the song. I appreciated Cracker’s effort, but Roxxy was just hot. 

• Love 8

I hate that Ru's visits to the workroom are just thinly veiled excuses to shit stir and make people cry (this week's excuse was asking about their families since the runway was a family BBQ). Case in point: first she asked Alexis why she had that look on her face when Vanjie showed up as the lip sync assassin the previous week and then she deliberately asked Shea about the "bad news" she received before she came on the show the first time (because she clearly already knew the answer). Then she asked Juju about her family backstory and to make sure she got the exact story she specifically said, "YOUR MOTHER LEFT YOUR FAMILY." I mean, JFC. But I love that even while Juju was crying, she could still tell Ru that her contribution to the BBQ was going to tbe potato salad with raisins and MSG. I also laughed when Ru pointed out that Juju had a piece of fabric that she hadn't done a thing to yet and Juju said, "I folded it in half."

India's shadiness was still in the workroom even after she was gone. I was surprised that she didn't leave a note for Juju, but it cracked me up she kept looking for one. The fake letter that Juju read to Alexis was hilarious though.

Cracker's runway look was fine, but this was the week where I finally got sick of seeing her do the exact same makeup over and over. I feel like you could copy and paste her head onto every runway look she's done this season. Her red gingham look was much more interesting. The badminton details on everything were fun (my favorite was the way she angled the little shuttlecocks on her shoes) but the top of the dress looked like it didn't fit well.

Juju's giant hat was ridiculously over the top. I loved that she was actually carrying the potato salad ingredients in her bucket. I enjoyed her character the most. Her yellow and white dress was cute and I loved all the watermelons. I wished that her wig had been a different color though. I loved when she told the judges that she hated this challenge.

Blair's mulleted redneck look was pretty good but her runway look looked too simple (despite her claim that it was high fashion). That was mostly a lot of draping. It looked a lot like the dress that my friend's 10 year old daughter made by draping three long pieces of fabric on a dress form and pinning it into place.

Shea's airbrushed shirt was perfectly hideous. Her white and blue gingham bridal look with chaps was definitely different. I thought it was really kind of her to help so many of the other girls with their sewing because she didn't have to do it. And since her assistance wasn't taking up a lot of time, there was really no harm in telling Cracker to change the tension on her machine or talk to Juju about her dress. Hahaha, I grew up calling those badminton things "birdies" too!

Alexis' green dress was exactly the kind of thing that your loud aunt would wear to a backyard BBQ. Her red dress was fun. I liked the way she incorporated all the red Solo cups, but I totally loved when she lifted up her skirt to reveal the kiddie pool.

I loved the top of Ru's runway dress in the closeups during judging but I hated the overall look when she was on the runway.

Even without the thick & juicy sign, Roxxxy won that LSFYL because Cracker was not doing anything.

• Love 8

that was such a lame lipsync .... the reveal roxxxy did I was like why are they acting like she just did something amazing?... words across the ass groundbreaking hasn't Jucy been doing that since the early 2000?  and they were acting shocked like it was something they have never seen before .... the whole Alexis thing is just stupid if she was going to the other girls saying hey lets kick out Shea wouldn't the other girls be able to verify that?

• Love 7

I’m really tired of the lip syncs being about reveals and tricks. Give me a straight up riveting performance. Give me Heidi and Jackie to Kill the Lights- man, that entire season was so much better than the ‘all stars’ season.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

.... the whole Alexis thing is just stupid if she was going to the other girls saying hey lets kick out Shea wouldn't the other girls be able to verify that?

Thank you! All that drama with all the girls being all "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!!" was so stupid because, exactly, they know what's true since they were there lol. Like, did Alexis ask you all to vote out Shea or not? If she didn't, then no she wasn't 'campaigning' to get Shea out. Also, if she was, who fucking cares lol. That was all so stupid and I guess fake from everyone minus Alexis just in order to get some screen time.

I love, love, LOVE Juju and I really hope she wins. Cracker and Shea are very meh to me. Blair has impeccable makeup but literally nothing else going for her.

Are there only 8 episodes this season?

• Love 7

Shea is right though: The moment Alexis wins, she would have voted her out. After all, she tried to do exactly that a few episodes earlier. In Shea's place I wouldn't risk it and pick her. In Blair's case I would pick her because it was pretty much determined that they were the two at the bottom by the other queens, and Blair would naturally not pick herself. Alexis would naturally pick Blair, and Cracker is out of the counting. That leaves Jujube.

I am wondering though what would have happened if two queens had picked Blair and the other two Alexis.....

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Thank you! All that drama with all the girls being all "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE!!" was so stupid because, exactly, they know what's true since they were fucking there lol. Like, did Alexis ask you all to vote out Shea or not? If she didn't, then no she wasn't 'campaigning' to get Shea out. Also, if she was, who fucking cares lol. That was all so stupid and I guess fake from everyone minus Alexis just in order to get some screen time.

I love, love, LOVE Juju and I really hope she wins. Cracker and Shea are very meh to me. Blair has impeccable makeup but literally nothing else going for her.

Are there only 8 episodes this season?

If JuJu doesn't win after the 3rd time  of being in the top 3/4  she will officially be the Susan Lucci of drag race lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, swanpride said:

Shea is right though: The moment Alexis wins, she would have voted her out. After all, she tried to do exactly that a few episodes earlier. In Shea's place I wouldn't risk it and pick her. In Blair's case I would pick her because it was pretty much determined that they were the two at the bottom by the other queens, and Blair would naturally not pick herself. Alexis would naturally pick Blair, and Cracker is out of the counting. That leaves Jujube.

I am wondering though what would have happened if two queens had picked Blair and the other two Alexis.....

I feel like that’s when it would have fallen to Cracker.

• Love 2

That was some shady editing, after Roxxxy wins the lip sync, Cracker turns to leave the stage and the camera lingers on her obviously padded, panty hosed, and thong covered “butt.”   Roxxxy didn’t do much, but knows how to serve body realness.

On a shallow(er) note, I don’t care for Roxxxy’s new teeth, they do something to her face making her look... different.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, swanpride said:

Shea is right though: The moment Alexis wins, she would have voted her out. After all, she tried to do exactly that a few episodes earlier.

Isnt that pretty much the name of the game tho... you wanna win and someone is stronger then you when you have the chance you get them out. (and the whole point of Crackers lil you know you want me to joke when she was picking who she would have sent home). Cause that would have been the GAG of all GAGs . this isnt rupauls best friends race... and Alexis was honest about it ( and why i feel that if she was campaigning to get rid of shea she would have said YES) but again it was easy to clear up just ask the other girls ......  .... I mean look at Roxxxys season and how they dragged her to that final when she should have been sent home time after time ( im saving her cause she one time lent me a shirt)... this is a game at the end of the day ......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6

Not quite...the name of the game is to act in a way that the audience still likes you when it is over. So you can get away with eliminating a strong competitor if you have the choice between two of them or if you can argue your decision. But if you start to eliminate strong queens before their time, it not only leads to the audience being angry about it, it also leads to the other queens eliminating YOU at the first opportunity.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

that was such a lame lipsync .... the reveal roxxxy did I was like why are they acting like she just did something amazing?... words across the ass groundbreaking hasn't Jucy been doing that since the early 2000?  and they were acting shocked like it was something they have never seen before .... the whole Alexis thing is just stupid if she was going to the other girls saying hey lets kick out Shea wouldn't the other girls be able to verify that?

I laughed so hard when the special guest kept saying ‘iconic’ to that reveal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
56 minutes ago, swanpride said:

Not quite...the name of the game is to act in a way that the audience still likes you when it is over. So you can get away with eliminating a strong competitor if you have the choice between two of them or if you can argue your decision. But if you start to eliminate strong queens before their time, it not only leads to the audience being angry about it, it also leads to the other queens eliminating YOU at the first opportunity.

The audience gets angry over everything ... the fandom with this show ( and other shows and movies) has become super Toxic anyway people do not know how to separate real life from tv shows and movies  that they have no stake in ( i feel this is why rupaul has taken himself out of the position all together so he doesn't get the brunt of the hate) we all have a favorite queen i get that but its a GAME .... you wanna win you are strategic play the game .... I feel this is what happens when everyone gets a participation trophy (just for showing up)  they get mad when people actuality play the game...... they get shit on and told that's not fair... its a Game at the end of the day and a huge part of the game is strategy esp when someone else is a stronger competitor in some areas then you and you want to win..... its not that serious to throw hate at a queen for actually playing the game the way that it is designed to be played and trying to "cancel" them... again kicking out a strong queen could also backfire and you better make sure you have an alliance around you just encase you don't win every challenge but that comes a long with playing the game and you take that risk  ...... but again that's how this game is set up ... it evens out the playing field so that ANYONE could win... i hate to keep bringing her up but its Like Roxxy did i get annoyed that she kept getting dragged through yes ... did i throw a fit online and threaten her and Alaska or Detox no because its just a game show it has no bearing on my real life and it made for good tv and made me tune in to see when the hell she would actually be kicked off......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 1

I just wanted them to stop talking about India, for God's sake.  That whole affair sucked the life out of parts of this episode too.

Neither was awful, but I'd sooner Blair have gone than Alexis.  The lipsync was pretty average too.  This season is a bit of a damp squib.

• Love 15

I just wanted them to stop talking about India, for God's sake.  That whole affair sucked the life out of parts of this episode too.

This.  I thought it was blessedly over after the insane amount of time they spent on it last week and then this week, and Untucked, they were still going on and on about it.  This has to be the most boring “scandal” in the history of Drag Race.

I half expect next week’s challenge to be them bringing on India and/or Alexis and whichever remaining queen manages to not start screaming uncontrollably and banging their head against the dressing room wall after listening to them talk about this thing for another hour wins.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the whole Alexis thing is just stupid if she was going to the other girls saying hey lets kick out Shea wouldn't the other girls be able to verify that?

India claimed that Alexis and Mayhem tried to convince her to vote out Shea. When India made that accusation, Mayhem was gone, so it couldn't be verified. (India never claimed that Alexis or Mayhem tried to bring Jujubee, Blair or Cracker into the alleged "let's vote out Shea" alliance.)

Am I the only one who didn't think Cracker had the best couture look? She looked great from the neck up and the ankles down, but the actual garment was pretty bland, I thought. I preferred Blair's and Alexis's couture looks, even though they weren't perfect.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, bobbyjoe said:

I half expect next week’s challenge to be them bringing on India and/or Alexis and whichever remaining queen manages to not start screaming uncontrollably and banging their head against the dressing room wall after listening to them talk about this thing for another hour wins.

I feel like the rest of them talked about it as much if not more than Alexis and even India lol. All that, "I don't know who to trust!" pearl-clutching from them was what annoyed me. Who fucking cares! Except Juju, she cracked me up with it.

26 minutes ago, Blakeston said:

India claimed that Alexis and Mayhem tried to convince her to vote out Shea. When India made that accusation, Mayhem was gone, so it couldn't be verified. (India never claimed that Alexis or Mayhem tried to bring Jujubee, Blair or Cracker into the alleged "let's vote out Shea" alliance.)

But her asking only two people to vote out Shea wasn't going to do anything and would, therefore, be pointless so it seemed to morph into her 'campaigning' to get Shea out (Shea said this like 100 times, I believe), which implies she talked to enough people to actually make it happen. So, if she didn't talk to any of the other girls about it then no, she didn't 'try to get Shea out.'

And I guess since they showed no footage of Alexis doing anything, I guess India was indeed lying. Or maybe playing up a miscommunication to try to save herself/get more airtime.

The whole thing was a big ball of nothing that all of them thought was going to get them some good airtime I guess.

I already asked, but does anyone know if there's only 8 eps this season? I don't see how there can be 10, even if they bring someone back.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I already asked, but does anyone know if there's only 8 eps this season? I don't see how there can be 10, even if they bring someone back.

Everything online is saying just 8 episodes yea 

• Love 1

I want to know how Juju transported that hat. For me, Blair’s bbq look was ruined by the shiny boots. The boots Shea had on for the bbq might have worked with Blair’s look. (I can’t wait to hear what Raven and Rajah say about Blair’s boots.)

I’m getting annoyed by lip syncs that don’t actually match up with the song. Cracker’s performance often didn’t seem to have any reference to the song’s tempo or meaning. This regularly happens on the show and I just don’t understand why tricks and flair get prioritized over doing stuff that fits the actual song. Mayhem’s blinking to the beat was more impactful than a random kick. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Blakeston said:

Am I the only one who didn't think Cracker had the best couture look? She looked great from the neck up and the ankles down, but the actual garment was pretty bland, I thought. I preferred Blair's and Alexis's couture looks, even though they weren't perfect.

No, actually, I thought she would be in the bottom. I hate that there is no bottom two or three anymore, as there always is a bottom two or three and someone else who is a top two who gets rounded up and stuck in this new everybody's in the bottom.

I thought Shea's couture look was awful - about as awful as the look from the previous season she was in that they highlighted in the show.

Blair's couture look was really bad, too. She had the start of something, but not much.

Cracker's was bland. I liked the shoe detail. That was it.

I knew Alexis was a gonner as soon as I saw that plain tube dress in the first skit, and Michelle's face. The India dramarama was a further justification, I guess. But her couture look  was, although imperfect, more couture and more inventive with the materials available than the above three. So I thought it was just possible, as it was the best effort in the couture section, she might get the win. I was gobsmacked Ru chose Cracker.

Blair doing that pouting, bleating thing about really wanting to be there... It never gets old, that thing!

Jujubee's was really attractive. In an olden system, Jujubee, Alexis, and Shea I guess would be in the top three. And I would have sent Cracker home for her lipsync outfit alone. Girrrl! But nothing is ever fair in All Stars.

• Love 6

I'm rewatching and just got through the part where Shea helps Cracker with the sewing machine, and I need to figure out what she did because I have that machine and rarely use it because it's constantly jacked up and making bobbin nests. I have two others that don't give me nearly as much trouble.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, swanpride said:

I'm still bitter about Manila getting eliminated that way.

• Love 17

Didn't know whether this belonged here or in the media thread since it's a post-race interview, but what I want to mention is related to this episode. Mainly, India is a bold-faced liar. She poisoned the well for Alexis and then left nuggets in the form of letters to make sure the poison took effect. I just have to laugh because because this is the epitome of stunt queen. There's a line from Paris is Burning that talks about stunts and how a stunt will be pulled and you won't find out for years later. Very that. The relevant portion:

In this last episode you said Alexis campaigned for you to vote off Shea when she was in the bottom 3, is this true or was it game play? 

It was honestly the truth. However, it wasn’t so much of an alliance, but rather Alexis and Mayhem came to me to see if I voted Shea off.

To be clear, was it before or after you already voted?

It was after I voted. 

Blair should have been sent packing. 

• Love 9

Nah, Cracker was the clear winner. If for no other reason than there there were three parts of the challenge. 

Part 1: The voice-over. There Cracker clearly did the best, followed by Jujubee. Blair did the worst, but Alexis was also suprisingly flat in this part.

Part 2: The First outfit. All did well in that one, except for Alexis. Sorry, that was just too lazy and it didn't even fit all that well. How can you turn up in one of the simplest dress possible and it doesn't even fit right? At this stage in the competition?

Part 3: The Self-made outfit. Cracker offered up a complete look, down to the shoes, which even tied into what she did beforehand on the runway. Shae...okay, that is a matter of taste, I honestly don't think her look was all that great because it really mostly ignored the challenge, Jujubees looked great but again, it was a tube with some stuff glued on it, pretty much the easiest dress possible if you are smart enough to avoid a leotard and a piece of fabric around her hips, Blairs looked kind of messy, and Alexis had a good concept, but the execution was lacking on every level. In addition, I think she used a lot of fabric from the fabric wall, while Cracker made the majority of her outfit out of table cloth (I think only the petticoat she fashioned was done with actual sewing fabric). 

So at the end of the day, Cracker excelled on every level and meat the challenge head on, while Blair failed in two categories and Alexis in all three. I am so okay with the result of the episode. 

• Love 9

I'm actually okay with Alexis leaving before Blair. I mean, RuPaul's Drag Race is a competitive show, there can only be one winner and every season we pretty much figure out who the two (sometimes three) top contestants for the title are within the first two episodes (sometimes even halfway through the first), so for the other ones it's just a matter of time before going home. We know it and they know it.
In this All Stars season, especially, I can't possibly believe anyone (except Alexis) could be so delusional they thought they had a shot at winning the crown against Shea and Jujubee, so I honestly don't understand all the drama and conspiracy around eliminations, especially at this point where all the queens remaining have had their fair share of airtime already.

Nonetheless it will be interesting, next week, to see how many queens voted for Alexis. I guess the fact Blair was generally a nicer person than Alexis might have added some weight to their decision. 

On 7/11/2020 at 9:30 AM, swanpride said:

Nah, Jujubee is completely winning. Not only do I remember now more of her than "what about me? What about Jujubee", she is even more adorable now than she used to be. Even if she doesn't get the crown, the exposure will be gold for her. Too bad that she won't be able to take that much advantage of it due to the lockdown. But can we have her doing some sort of new show in which she comments on the "drama" of any given episode? I need that!

I wholeheartedly agree, someone NEEDS to give Jujubee her own show, I'd watch it religiously and give the DVD box set to everyone I know for Christmas. Shea was alright but, again, her look didn't match what the request for the runway was. Why did she come out dressed as a bride when the category was "backyard ball eleganza"? It's these kind of things that convince me Juju is an all-around better candidate for the All Stars crown.

• Love 8

I also didn't not like Shea's eleganza look.  It was messy and confusing.  The diagonal strips of fabric were not hemmed and threads were shedding.  

Regarding Cracker's choice to eliminate Alexis. Easy.  Recall that Alexis attacked Cracker in the workroom when Cracker was saying names of queens she respected.

• Love 8

I mean, can you imagine random scenes from the workroom and then cut between the Jujubee doing her commentary? I would watch the hell out of that! She has the most entertaining talking heads since Katya.

• Love 8

I really would like it if all the queens on All-Stars with this format would just assume that everyone knows that they "have to be here," "need to be here," "want to show the real me," "have so much more to show." That's a given, or you wouldn't be there. Now make a genuine case for staying.

India is a poor man's Phi Phi O'Hara. Alexis isn't my fave, but I did feel bad for her, especially now it's come out that India is a lying liar who lies and Alexis now has to see and interact with her in Vegas. India better watch, every Vegas queen is going to have her in a prime spot on their X list.

Juju better win this or I am going to unleash all my pent up quarantine anxiety and frustration. On what, I don't know, but it won't be pretty!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
On 7/11/2020 at 5:33 PM, peachmangosteen said:

But her asking only two people to vote out Shea wasn't going to do anything and would, therefore, be pointless so it seemed to morph into her 'campaigning' to get Shea out (Shea said this like 100 times, I believe), which implies she talked to enough people to actually make it happen. So, if she didn't talk to any of the other girls about it then no, she didn't 'try to get Shea out.'

Three votes could be enough to eliminate someone when there are eight queens, if the other votes were somewhat split. And someone might try to start up an alliance and then quit when the initial response is negative.

I don't buy for a second that Alexis actually schemed to get Shea booted, but I can understand why Shea wondered about it.

Re: the voiceovers, I thought Jujubee was as funny as Cracker, if not funnier.

• Love 3

I wonder how they will deal with the voting process next week.

I try to remember what the track record was.....I remember that Cracker now won twice, and I don't think that she did particular badly in any challenge other than the snatch game. Jujubee won once and was constantly in the top. Shea won twice (I think) and was only once in the bottom, otherwise she was up there. Blair won once, but I guess she is the one who was close to elimination the most often.