Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E13: Not Feeling Jovani

• Start Topic

(edited)
44 minutes ago, janiema said:

Sonja made a group discussion about something that should have been a personal discussion in an attempt to make Lu look bad.

Sonja isn’t even the one who brought it up, Ramona did. I mean clearly Sonja had bitched to Ramona about it privately but I did sort of feel bad for Sonja that Lu’s reaction was so over the top mean to her when she wasn’t the one who started it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Sonja isn’t even the won who brought it up, Ramona did. I mean clearly Sonja had bitched to Ramona about it privately but I did sort of feel bad for Sonja that Lu’s reaction was so over the top mean to her when she wasn’t the one who started it.

But she certainly kept it going.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

All of these episodes feel kind of empty, like a "Diet" version of how the episodes used to be.  I hope next week is better, but I don't really have hope.

Great observation. Yes, empty. None of these women have anything left to offer. A new cast is needed.

21 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Is Luann reading cue cards? 

Exactly what I thought. Fake and producer driven and nothing real about their argument. Nothing real about this show anymore at all.

• Love 13

These women kill me. One minute Lu and Sonja are looking out the BSM door, enjoying the fresh autumn air, commenting on the fabulous sunset, hugging and kissing each other on the mouth (while the other jealous bitches are sitting on the couch mentioning Sonja perfect ass). All is well with the world. Then.... the next minute Lu is crushing Sonja to tears with her mean girl words and telling her she is useless. Any one of them will turn on you at the drop of a hat. I can't handle friends like that. Well, maybe for $500,000 per season I can. 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

While I generally agree with the sentiment, it is worth noting that Sonja has a job for which she gets paid - and that is the show. She's not a young creative being exploited, which is often what happens "for exposure."  If Sonja thinks that what Lu is paying her is too low, then she is well within her rights to take her talents elsewhere. But she makes at least tens of thousands of dollars to be on the show, so it's not quite equivalent. 

I agree. Plus, her “talent” In the cabaret show completely consists of her “accidentally“ losing her dress

• Love 8

Just watched the new and renewed Dorinda Show at Bluestone Mansion.  It still looks like some kind of old museum.  I guess everyone forgot how mean she was all season as they all are kissing her every minute.

Too much ass kissing, especially Sonja and Leah.  They should be kissing men instead of each other, especially Ramona.  Somebody yells at her and they all go over and kiss her to death.  It’s getting sickening.  Same ole stuff.

Dorinda still butting in everyone’s business, especially telling LuAnn how much she should pay Sonja for just lifting her dress.  For the first time, LuAnn looked old when screaming at Sonja and telling her she doesn’t want her in the show.  Ramona looked her age too.

I hate the fact that they all let Dorinda off the hook after she treated Tinsley like shit.  They repaid Dorinda’s bad behavior with more air time.  Not right.  Lousy show.  They all are reaching.  Elise has no personality and Leah does not belong with these women as she has zero in common with the rest IMO.  My favorite show down the drain.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I like BSM. I think it’s beautifully done. It’s not what I would have chosen for myself but it’s got a very whimsical Alice down the rabbit hole feel to it with the bold colors and interesting decorative items. I like seeing places that are different from my own home and different from all that trendy Pinterest neutral bullshit. 

I hope you got rid of the guy and not the photo!

I am glad I am not a party of 1 who likes the way Dorinda decorated her house!  I love bright colors and I like how it is eclectic.  Matchy matchy homes aren't my taste.  The only reason I would not have those bold colors and upholstery is cats.  I would need to hire someone whose only job is fur removal.  

While I am not always on Lu's side, I was with the Sonja thing.  I really think she does her a favor giving her a role.  Dorinda et al were making the situation worse.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Ramona was saying that she believes Dorinda was cheated.  Meaning, cheated out of a love story with Richard because of his death.  So, on Twitter, last night, Dorinda tweets, “As you can see, life really cheated me @ramonasinger Then you got robbed. 🤣“.  What they heck?  Does she not understand anything?  It’s like she’s out for blood.  First, she came for Tinsley, than Ramona. 

Edited 4 hours ago by IKnowRight

Wow, so did Dorinda mean that Ramona was robbed because Mario cheated on her and they got divorced? And then used the laughing emoji about that? If so, that is absolutely cruel and heartless. Of course, that isn’t new behavior for her.

• Love 11

I wish I would have quoted an earlier poster who wondered if these people even liked each other because I was thinking the same thing.  I don't follow SM so I can't believe Dorinda is trashing Ramona.  What's up with that?

Okay, Ramona got off easy.  She has always been a shithead.  Keep calling her out on it. Don't forgive her for being nasty.  It only goes to her head and probably 50-60 of her best girlfriends.

Dorinda, people are at your home so they are going to go easy on you.  You're a shithead too.  You're cold and cruel and you're losing your fan base.

Lu, seriously, what made you snap?  Jeez, Sonia has always been the "Tins didn't thank me enough, you don't pay me enough, don't you know who I am?" sort of person.  You couldn't find your equilibrium to laugh and say the audience loves you and you're always fun but let's talk business during business hours?  To Ramona (I don't remember her starting it but she probably did--it all happened too fast for me), she could have laughed and said Sonja and I will discuss this next week.  Ramona, you're a business woman and I'm sure you'll respect this.

Lu stomping out with the "you're fired" to stomp back in to say "you're fired" was quite a bit.  That was hair-trigger anger.  This is why she shouldn't drink.  Same temper tantrum she displayed when she was arrested.  

I guess Dorinda paraphrases her mug shot slam to Lu and she stomps off next week.  Goodness, who would have predicted Leah was becoming the sane one in the bunch!?!

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

She literally rubs them in people's faces!   I thought she looked better pre-enhancement.  

Did you see her rub them on the fish Dorinda put in her bed??? 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by geauxaway
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, essexjan said:

The irony of a group of drunken women lecturing a slurring, trashed, Luann about how much Sonja, the sloppiest drunk in the group, helped her with her sobriety couldn't have failed to escape any of us watching this debacle.  Luann was wrecked. Didn't take her long to slide back down that slippery slope from the occasional glass of wine with dinner to full-on alcoholic bender.

I'm glad I wasn't dreaming this up, she tripped my drunk-meter and I wasn't paying strict attention so I wasn't sure if I was seeing what was on my tv.

She really needs to stop drinking. Along with Dorinda. And ok everyone else.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Mar said:

I agree. Plus, her “talent” In the cabaret show completely consists of her “accidentally“ losing her dress

Sonja even half-asses taking her clothes off, which--judging by her conversation--is one of her favorite activities.

This show definitely needs new blood, but Elyse is not it, and I don't think Jill is it, either. It also needs far less alcohol. I get that the producers add alcohol to create instant drama, but what's the point when it devolves into slurred screeching in conflicts the audience can't quite understand? Especially in so many episodes? 

I was really happy at the beginning of the season; the show really lifted my spirits.  It was entertaining to see the Fashion Week activities and catching up with the Luann's legal issues. But then it became clear that the ladies were just taking field trips, getting drunk, yelling at Tinsley, and embarrassing themselves. It's getting boring. Give the ladies something to actually do, producers. 

• Love 15
22 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Sonja is on WWHL, says she gets paid $200 to be in Lu’s show. And she’s staying at Blue Stone Manor for the month with Dorinda because she rented her apartment out for a month. The booze bill for the month will be astronomical. 

OMG .. you stay with Dorinda and she owns you for the rest of your life.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I thought they looked better before too. I can't stand Ramona's lunch lady boobs or Lu and Sonjas vintage over the muscle boobs.  With all due respect to lunch ladies because I love cafeteria food.

LOL. What are lunch lady boobs?

• LOL 2
22 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I highly doubt that one picture for sm with a couple of “celebrities” from basic cable television would get an entire party comped. Get over yourselves ladies. 

Lu was drunk off her ass but I kind of agreed with her. Although I agree Sonja should be getting paid something (which Lu said she was) Luanne doesn’t need Sonja. She’s throwing Sonja a bone letting Sonja be in her show and take off her clothes and just be ridiculous Sonja. 

BSM is absolutely gorgeous but Dorinda ruined it with tacky decorating. It’s not relaxing or peaceful at all. Just my opinion, she’s the one who has to live in it. The property itself is amazing. 

She must frequent estate sales.  You go in her house and you don’t know where to look first.  Too much of everything.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

OMG .. you stay with Dorinda and she owns you for the rest of your life.

Sonja is the one who never shuts up about Lu and Tinsley staying with her.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I am getting really bored with this show.  That's my only comment. 

The only nice thing about this episode was seeing the town, roads and grounds of the house.  That’s it.

• Love 2

I think I know what's wrong with this show.  These women don't have anything but their "jobs" on this show, going for them. 

In RHOBH, you might see the ladies with their children, or friends, or doing something other than "the show."  But these women seem to have too much money and too much free time. 

All they do is get drunk and scream at each other. 

The way Luann turned on Sonja was weird, but the way DrunkenDorinda then turned on Luann was weird too.  Why was she getting involved.  Sonja kind of flipped too.  One minute she was talking about how far her ass has carried her, the next minute she was sobbing because Luann told her she didn't want her in any of her cabaret shows. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

They get anxiety when they see a lot of decor and knickknacks and things.  They want to rip things off of the wall because they just want to see blankness.   

I am one of these people. Not to an extent to where it disrupts my life, just more of not understanding the need for clutter. My mother in law is like that. Every space along a countertop, table or shelf needs to be filled in layers. 

Side note: God, I love these crazy drunk bitches. Next week should be interesting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, janiema said:

I remember how angry Bethenny was when Sonja tried to start “Tipsy Girl”. Beth referred to it as a cheater brand. The problem is that most of Sonja’s businesses seem to be cheater brands whether it is wine, clothing lines or appearing in somebody else’s stage act. Sonja either has zero business instincts or is too lazy to do the work needed to launch an original product. It’s too bad she didn’t pursue the toaster oven cookbook. That may have gone somewhere. 

To me, Sonja thinks she’s more than she really is when it comes to business and many things.  She still thinks married to a Morgan for ten years makes her a socialite, but she isn’t.  Maybe I’m wrong, but what were her accomplishments since she divorced?  This show?  She has ideas, but doesn’t finish them, plus she lost a few business deals.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I think I know what's wrong with this show.  These women don't have anything but their "jobs" on this show, going for them. 

In RHOBH, you might see the ladies with their children, or friends, or doing something other than "the show."  But these women seem to have too much money and too much free time. 

All they do is get drunk and scream at each other. 

The way Luann turned on Sonja was weird, but the way DrunkenDorinda then turned on Luann was weird too.  Why was she getting involved.  Sonja kind of flipped too.  One minute she was talking about how far her ass has carried her, the next minute she was sobbing because Luann told her she didn't want her in any of her cabaret shows. 

I agree with this. But also, they seem to really resent when one of the woman does have a life outside of the show. Last year, it was the relentless haranguing of Luann because of the cabaret show and this year, it was a relentless haranguing of Tinsley for prioritizing her relationship over their "friendship."  And that may be part of why Dorinda and Sonja seem to be so over-the-top when it comes to Ramona - they're angry she does have a life beyond their stupid circle. Because let's face it, it doesn't seem like either Dorinda and Sonja have a life beyond the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Thumper said:

LOL. What are lunch lady boobs?

Big matronly bosoms like the lunch ladies at school ☺️ I shouldn’t call them that but that’s what they remind me of! I grew up in the 80s and we had the best cafeteria food and our lunch ladies were the sweetest.

Seriously though, if Ramona’s implants weren’t so big she’d be a lot more attractive. Their sheer size just makes her look older. 

• Love 14

Lu surprised me when she announced that she was going to buy that pink jacket/coat. Usually Lu tries to persuade the other person that s/he should give it to her for free/pay for it because of who she is and what a privilege/honor that would be.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, IslandGirl said:

🤣  Yes she does; getting her money's worth I guess! I agree she looked better before. These are a bit large for her small frame & they seem very far apart!

I always thought Ramona looked her best on the season she did the vow renewal with Mario.  That was pre-breast implant.  Poor woman, it was down hill after this.  I never understood how these guys seem on board with their wives going on this show?  They seem to think they can cheat, and they will never be outed.  Just on NY we’ve seen LuAnn, Kristen, Jules and Ramon have cheating husbands.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, chlban said:

I am just glad the last two shows weren't all about Leah. Still cannot stand her.

Agree.  Oh I just want someone to lick my butt hole.  Whatever.  We get it Leah.  You’re dirty.  

1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Big matronly bosoms like the lunch ladies at school ☺️ I shouldn’t call them that but that’s what they remind me of! I grew up in the 80s and we had the best cafeteria food and our lunch ladies were the sweetest

Ain’t no shame in that game.  I mean granny panties gonna granny panty right?  Not everything is off limits and this is so harmless and innocuous.  Thanks for the smile.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

I noticed Luann professing one thing and doing another this episode.  In New York, she told Ramona that Dorinda and Sonja were mad because of the birthday stunt Ramona pulled, because when she brought them to Larry Scott’s space “they thought you brought them there so you could get the picture and so you can get the party for free,” which is apparently a reason Luann thinks one person should be mad at another.  At the end of the episode, she is singing a different tune and firing Sonja from her show for wanting to get made more than a stipend.  Is there something wrong with trying to get something for free or paying them a pittance or is it not wrong, Luann?  Or does it depend whose money it is?

(I think it’s all tacky, but not actually wrong.  It’s all about what all the parties agreed to in advance).

For someone who thought Joe Farrell was déclassé with the tours of the homes, Dorinda seemed to be doing a lot of house tours.  What happened to only showing someone the kitchen and loo, Dor?  I have no opinion about the house itself, other than it is nice to see, but nowhere near my style. 

I’m getting a similar vibe off Dorinda to the vibe I got off Luann showing off her round house last season—I think a lot of their self-worth is tied up in these homes, and it is super important that their friends approve of them.  It’s a lot of emotion to vest in an inanimate object.

I was a little off-target when I said the women did an intervention on Ramona for allegedly using the word “drunk” on Dorinda.  It was bigger than that.  The intervention on Ramona was really just a pile-up because Ramona dares to socialize outside of their tiny six-woman circle, and I think the women—namely Elyse, Dorinda and Sonja—think it’s their job to cut her down to size, with the subtext of “it’s either us or them,” which I find overbearing and kind of frightening.  It’s like they’re trying to bully Ramona into surrounding herself exclusively with this insular friend group (probably so she has no one to go to when they decide to bash her).  It’s a little abusive.  Who gives a shit who Ramona hangs out with?  They feel so fucking threatened that she has options outside of them.  What, are they dating her?

Why don’t the rest of them have any other female friends?

If there wasn’t already ample evidence that this show’s best years are behind it, I’d say upwards of 20% of the content is flashbacks to earlier seasons when things were actually happening that we wanted to watch.  Even the producers know they’re delivering a subpar product.  

• Love 6
On 7/9/2020 at 10:14 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

None of that matters to me whatsoever.  I know established artists well and people also often try to stiff on paying them.  There's this attitude that everyone thinks they can do art, so that it shouldn't be paid for.  And that art isn't "real" work like being a bus driver or a teacher or a garbage collector or what have you.  Yet there are many artists who make a living on their work.  I don't care JUST about young artists getting exploited.  It's ANYONE. 

Also, now that Instagram is so huge there are many stories of so-called "Influencers" who try to stiff designers, cake creators, makeup artists, video designers because they have a "lot of followers on Instagram" so they don't need to pay for artists' services.  This attitude is widespread.  

There’s a whole reddit sub called r/forexposure of people stiffing any and every kind of craft, claiming the exposure the so-called influencer will bring the artist is worth more than any kind of payment. It’s when arrogance and cheapness merge. Not surprised Ole Lu thinks this highly of herself.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/9/2020 at 10:15 PM, mostlylurking said:

I highly doubt that one picture for sm with a couple of “celebrities” from basic cable television would get an entire party comped. Get over yourselves ladies. 

Lu was drunk off her ass but I kind of agreed with her. Although I agree Sonja should be getting paid something (which Lu said she was) Luanne doesn’t need Sonja. She’s throwing Sonja a bone letting Sonja be in her show and take off her clothes and just be ridiculous Sonja. 

BSM is absolutely gorgeous but Dorinda ruined it with tacky decorating. It’s not relaxing or peaceful at all. Just my opinion, she’s the one who has to live in it. The property itself is amazing. 

Lu’s show was beginning to peter out and let’s face it, two Housewives are better than 1 and would be more of a draw. If you’re not a fan of Lu’s but for some insane reason, love Sonja, you may buy a $100 ticket...I think none of the housewives are strong on their own, they are an ensemble, and would be a bigger draw if there are more of them. Imagine the show if all of them are on stage? Remember the madness of BravoCon? But like VanHalen, none of them can get over their own massive egos, and the power house that they can be all together on stage, will never come together...it’s already falling apart with just Lu and Sonja in the mix.

Edited by VedaPierce
  • Love 8
On 7/9/2020 at 11:06 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sonja has all those photos of herself in frames. Lu has the photo someone mentioned above. I had one 2”x2” framed photo of myself freshman year at college. A guy I liked mocked me for it, and I never made that mistake again. Is it now acceptable to display photos of yourself all over your home?

eta: I know that Scheana does it on VPR, but I thought that was because she’s Scheana.

Soggy or Siggy had a bunch of them displayed in her foyer going up the stairs. Who cares if you have one? ONE, though. You do you! One summer, MANY years ago, I couldn’t take a bad picture...I was tanner and thinner and younger...now I HIDE when a camera is pointed my way. Lol. It’s fun to have a picture you like of yourself displayed. What’s the harm?

• Love 6
On 7/9/2020 at 11:12 PM, RedDelicious said:

I like BSM. I think it’s beautifully done. It’s not what I would have chosen for myself but it’s got a very whimsical Alice down the rabbit hole feel to it with the bold colors and interesting decorative items. I like seeing places that are different from my own home and different from all that trendy Pinterest neutral bullshit. 

I hope you got rid of the guy and not the photo!

You and I are in the minority, I guess. I thought her home was gorgeous and lovingly decorated with very rich taste. I especially loved the back staircase and always wanted a home with a back staircase. I adored the royal blue velvet sofas and stared at them the whole time instead of the drunken housewife sitting on them. If I see yet another gray and white room....I guess it’s this decade’s cherry cabinets and black granite. I think she lost me though at the fireplace dragons. Not EVERYTHING can be a focal point! My eye needs to rest sometimes!

• Love 14
On 7/9/2020 at 11:21 PM, ichbin said:

Jill Zarin made an appearance on WWHL tonight and seemed to be on great terms with Andy.  I can see Andy bringing her back, even if only as a “friend of“ as a way to generate interest next season.  

Andy bringing back Jill would be like Ramoner getting back together with Mario. Please don’t do it. I know it seems like a good idea now because they are floundering right now, and everyone is nostalgic for the past, but it would be a bad idea and devastating for Jill when Andy has to fire her again, like it will be devastating for Ramoner when Mario cheats on her again.

• Love 9
On 7/10/2020 at 1:12 AM, RedDelicious said:

I think Ramona is probably threatened by Elyse to some degree. 

Elyse probably has a ton of dirt on Ramoner lol. They go way back. I bet quite a few of them are threatened by Elyse. The dirt may come out or may not, Elyse always appears to me to be weighing her options...she has to go back to her life and live with these girls and if she reveals too much, she may pay for it in their social circle. I think that little nugget she dropped about Ramoner hitting on Elyse’s husband was GOLD. and probably crossed a line for Ramoner. VERY damaging and embarrassing and probably why they’re not speaking.

• Love 12
(edited)
18 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Ramona is bratty and self absorbed, but if these other ladies are delusional enough to believe that they aren’t as well, then they are crazier than Ramona.  I remember for all the love/hate between Bethenny and Ramona, Bethenny did say, that Ramona did have a lot of friends.  She mentioned she knew many of them, so it may be an exaggeration, but with Bethenny saying that, She made me believe it’s true.  She said something about all the ladies that lunch with Ramona.  

I’m really disappointed in Dorinda.  Luanne was right, Dorinda is in a dark place.  I always thought Dorinda was interesting and passionate at times, but not mean.  She’s revealing herself.  At the clothing boutique, with Lu and Leah, Ramona was saying that she believes Dorinda was cheated.  Meaning, cheated out of a love story with Richard because of his death.  So, on Twitter, last night, Dorinda tweets, “As you can see, life really cheated me @ramonasinger Then you got robbed. 🤣“.  What they heck?  Does she not understand anything?  It’s like she’s out for blood.  First, she came for Tinsley, than Ramona.  I would normally think we were missing scenes, but why did she go after Tins?! 

I prefer less darkness, and more antics...like Sonja talking about her @ss!! 

Dorinda is spiraling and this isn’t going to end well. I think she needs helps immediately. She’s a self-destructive train, running out of control. Her anger level is cause for concern and I think she’s on the verge of really cracking up.

About Ramoner, I understand that crazy friend group because I actually have something similar in my life and it takes work to maintain. I live in a north shore town on Long Island, about a half hour away from Manhattan. My circle consists of about 20 women (not Ramoner level, but I have a full-time job and am not on a Reality Show, so don’t have women actively looking to be my friend). So every one of these women has a birthday, and we all take them out for their ‘birthday dinner’ (similar to Ramoner, only hers are lunches). Someone hosts the Birthday Girl’s dinner. The host sends an email with the invite to all 20 of us. (And actually, some of the women invite more, I pretty much stick to 20, I don’t invite people from work, they wouldn’t get the madness that this has become). Everyone complains. People used to decide whether to go or not based on the restaurant that was chosen (expensive, far away, etc) so now the restaurant is TBD until after everyone RSVPs. Then a gift card email goes out where everyone contributes $25 Or more, depending on the closeness of the friendship and whether it’s a big year, like a 40 or 50 celebration. Then we go to the dinner where we all pay for the Birthday Girl and present her with her gift card. The Birthday Girl is responsible for giving everyone a take-home goody bag, which usually consist of a candle or cute manicure kit or pashmina from Michale’s, etc. (I combined  my birthday dinner with my friend once so we gave out bottles of Prosecco as gift bags to the guests.) So this becomes expensive and time-consuming to do 20 times a year, sometimes I don’t go, sometimes some people combine their Birthday Dinners if their birthdays are close together (like Dorinda was pressuring Ramoner to do with Sonja). Not everyone contributes to the gift card, but most do. By the time MY birthday rolls around, I’m expecting these bitches to show up to MY birthday dinner because I’ve been going and contributing to their’s all year! It’s like a Ponzi scheme and every year I say I’m out, and this year, I’m DEFINITELY out. It used to be smaller, but every year someone brings another woman in and the group has grown. There are lots of these different groups in my town and sometimes they overlap like a vin diagram. Now you don’t have to go to all of them, but then you can’t expect them to go to yours. Ramoner is maintaining her 50 or 60 friends because she goes to all of their dinners. She’s probably out 4 nights a week. Anyway, Ramoner has a 50-60 person friend group, but they are more like a social club. She’s in a social club. 

One of my friends in the group went to high school with Jill on the south shore. She was actually worse in high school, unpopular and unlikeable. 

Edited by VedaPierce
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

So every one of these women has a birthday, and we all take them out for their ‘birthday dinner’ (similar to Ramoner, only hers are lunches). Someone hosts the Birthday Girl’s dinner. The host sends an email with the invite to all 30 of us. Everyone complains.

That sounds exhausting!!  ;)  

7 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I always thought Ramona looked her best on the season she did the vowel renewal with Mario.  Poor woman, it was down hill after this.  

I still think that her self-esteem took a big hit when Mario cheated on her.  Everything she thought was true about their relationship ended up being a lie.  I'm sure that's a tough thing to work through.  Maybe she wanted a breast lift?  Then she went with the bigger implants?  Whatever the reason, I think she's competing with the "hot, younger women" that men seem to want.  She needs validation from men.  It's too bad that she thinks that she needs larger breasts in order to attract a man.  If that's all a man in interested in, then I'd say he's not worth your time, Ramona.  

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

That sounds exhausting!!  😉

It IS! It used to be fun when I first moved to this town years ago, but now I’m over it. I’m definitely out this year. Especially since we’ve all been weened off of going out to restaurants for the last 6 months. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

Andy bringing back Jill would be like Ramoner getting back together with Mario. Please don’t do it. I know it seems like a good idea now because they are floundering right now, and everyone is nostalgic for the past, but it would be a bad idea and devastating for Jill when Andy has to fire her again, like it will be devastating for Ramoner when Mario cheats on her again.

No Jill Zarin.  That voice alone!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Mar said:

Great observation. Yes, empty. None of these women have anything left to offer. A new cast is needed.

Exactly what I thought. Fake and producer driven and nothing real about their argument. Nothing real about this show anymore at all.

I think the show is very real now and that's the problem.   They are more exposed for who they are.  After years of doing the show all the the facade they created is now stripped away.   No one on these shows is really authentic at the beginning but now I don't think they can hide who they really are or maybe they don't want to. They are not likable IMO and they don't like each other.   They are jealous, superficial, selfish and competitive --all things that block true friendship. It is still amusing to watch them make a mess of everything they touch; it is sort of like that train wreck that makes you need to look.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Mar said:

Wow, so did Dorinda mean that Ramona was robbed because Mario cheated on her and they got divorced? And then used the laughing emoji about that? If so, that is absolutely cruel and heartless. Of course, that isn’t new behavior for her.

Dorinda and Leah are ruining the show.  The rest should stay.  They are staples.  Bring in a few new ones and you have a show again, but not Jill Zarin, IMO.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Mar said:

Ramona: I mispronunciate everything.

Seriously, what is her problem with WORDS?

I believe some people have a verbal syndrome similar to a type of dylexia.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

They all gesticulate wildly flapping their arms about in the air as they yell at each other at the table.  It’s a wonder more wine glasses and plates aren’t set flying. I understand they must fight for screen time, but they are exhausting.  Their stress levels must be off the charts. These over the top wild and crazy reactions to the least little perceived slight is so unhealthy.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, VedaPierce said:

Dorinda is spiraling and this isn’t going to end well. I think she needs helps immediately. She’s a self-destructive train, running out of control. Her anger level is cause for concern and I think she’s on the verge of really cracking up.

About Ramoner, I understand that crazy friend group because I actually have something similar in my life and it takes work to maintain. I live in a north shore town on Long Island, about a half hour away from Manhattan. My circle consists of about 20 women (not Ramoner level, but I have a full-time job and am not on a Reality Show, so don’t have women actively looking to be my friend). So every one of these women has a birthday, and we all take them out for their ‘birthday dinner’ (similar to Ramoner, only hers are lunches). Someone hosts the Birthday Girl’s dinner. The host sends an email with the invite to all 20 of us. (And actually, some of the women invite more, I pretty much stick to 20, I don’t invite people from work, they wouldn’t get the madness that this has become). Everyone complains. People used to decide whether to go or not based on the restaurant that was chosen (expensive, far away, etc) so now the restaurant is TBD until after everyone RSVPs. Then a gift card email goes out where everyone contributes $25 Or more, depending on the closeness of the friendship and whether it’s a big year, like a 40 or 50 celebration. Then we go to the dinner where we all pay for the Birthday Girl and present her with her gift card. The Birthday Girl is responsible for giving everyone a take-home goody bag, which usually consist of a candle or cute manicure kit or pashmina from Michale’s, etc. (I combined  my birthday dinner with my friend once so we gave out bottles of Prosecco as gift bags to the guests.) So this becomes expensive and time-consuming to do 20 times a year, sometimes I don’t go, sometimes some people combine their Birthday Dinners if their birthdays are close together (like Dorinda was pressuring Ramoner to do with Sonja). Not everyone contributes to the gift card, but most do. By the time MY birthday rolls around, I’m expecting these bitches to show up to MY birthday dinner because I’ve been going and contributing to their’s all year! It’s like a Ponzi scheme and every year I say I’m out, and this year, I’m DEFINITELY out. It used to be smaller, but every year someone brings another woman in and the group has grown. There are lots of these different groups in my town and sometimes they overlap like a vin diagram. Now you don’t have to go to all of them, but then you can’t expect them to go to yours. Ramoner is maintaining her 50 or 60 friends because she goes to all of their dinners. She’s probably out 4 nights a week. Anyway, Ramoner has a 50-60 person friend group, but they are more like a social club. She’s in a social club. 

One of my friends in the group went to high school with Jill on the south shore. She was actually worse in high school, unpopular and unlikeable. 

This Birthday Club, Ponzi schemes and chain letters/emails.

What is “Exceptionally Taxing/Draining Commitments That Bleed You Dry”?

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I always thought Ramona looked her best on the season she did the vow renewal with Mario.  That was pre-breast implant.  Poor woman, it was down hill after this.

Yup, she had her natural normal sized boobs. She also had a really cute haircut back then . Now she's sporting a dry, fried mess and the color job looks cheap and brassy. I'm surprised with all her money she isn't going to the best colorist in NYC.  

• Love 12
(edited)

• I love Ramona, and I think this 50 friends thing is her act to make it sound like sh'es really living the life post Mario!  And that she's such a fun, giving person that she has 50-80 friends! However, didn't Bethenny say that Ramona was really good to her when she had her surgery?
  • I like Elise.  I think she should come back as a cast member.
  • I like Leah.  She gives great talking heads.  I liked her better not pretending to be drunk off her ass.
  • Sonja does have a great ass.  It def. helped her snare an old man of wealth.  But her time to better her world because of a great ass is over.  The men of wealth want a great ass under the age of 40.
  • Dorinda is just nasty.  Bravo replayed last season and Dorinda was all over Tinsley about her wealth. Maybe I'm wrong, but didn't Dorinda basically marry into it?  Her first husband was wealthy.  She had a cashmere company that no longer exists.  There's not much of an internet blue print about this except for her claims that Princess Diana wore her cashmere.  (I know the internet may not have taken off when her business was open; but the only think I can find on the web is it just dissolved.  It wasn't so successful to sell it.. Then she married Richard who she sold a townhouse to.  He bought BSM for her.  Would she be a success w/o her two husbands?  I doubt it.   She doesn't even want to pay for her dry cleaning so she dated an owner.  She's got tacky AF taste.
  • I'm so tired of hearing about Lu's cabaret show.  This whole Sonja appearing on it and not paying her well is stupid.  It feels like made up conflict and badly acted. 
Edited by Boo Boo
  • Love 13