Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Booney

Poll: The Worst SCS Fashions - Quarantine Edition (Jan to June 2020): Part 4

The Worst SCS Fashions - Quarantine Edition (Jan to June 2020): Part 4  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Part 4

Voting is now open in the Worst SCS Fashions Quarantine Edition (January to June 2020)! The polls will stay open until 12:01 a.m. on July 6.

Part 4 contains one category: “Most Annoying Fashion Vendor” You may vote one time in this category.

Part 1 contains the following three categories:  1. “Caro, Your Magic Mirror Lied Again” 2. “The Stylist Made Me Wear it” and 3. “Unpresentable Presenters”

Part 2 contains the following three categories:  1. “Blabtastrophe!” 2. “Hair Don’ts” and 3. “The Hostess Without the Mostest”

Part 3 contains the following three categories: 1. “Step Away from the Capris, Caro” 2. “A Look Only a Lobster Could Love” and 3. “They Got it Right for a Change! The Improvement Award”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Booney said:

Part 4

Voting is now open in the Worst SCS Fashions Quarantine Edition (January to June 2020)! The polls will stay open until 12:01 a.m. on July 6.

Part 4 contains one category: “Most Annoying Fashion Vendor” You may vote one time in this category.

Part 1 contains the following three categories:  1. “Caro, Your Magic Mirror Lied Again” 2. “The Stylist Made Me Wear it” and 3. “Unpresentable Presenters”

Part 2 contains the following three categories:  1. “Blabtastrophe!” 2. “Hair Don’ts” and 3. “The Hostess Without the Mostest”

Part 3 contains the following three categories: 1. “Step Away from the Capris, Caro” 2. “A Look Only a Lobster Could Love” and 3. “They Got it Right for a Change! The Improvement Award”

"A Look Only a Lobster Could Love"    LOL!!!!!!!!

This was so much fun!  And oh so scary.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Blabby’s portion was the most difficult for me.  Wow, there were  a lot of bad looks!

As usual, several of my choices were finally determined by the shoes!  😂

• Like 4

The Most Annoying Fashion Vendor category was harder than I thought. It's not only the words coming out of their mouths but their annoying antics, too. 

• Like 2

you know what is funnny/sad that DG being the designer of the jacket couldn't get one that fit her better,

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

This was a coin toss for me.  All of them are winners!

• Laugh 1

This one was the hardest. They are all so awful.

• Laugh 1

I have voted before in other fashion polls, but for some reason I can't see how I actually vote for one. ( tough enough decision but I cannot see how to vote- it says select one but there is no place to select?

Sorry- help!

There's a little bubble in the upper left hand corner of each nominee. Click on your selection.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I have voted before in other fashion polls, but for some reason I can't see how I actually vote for one. ( tough enough decision but I cannot see how to vote- it says select one but there is no place to select?

Sorry- help!

There is a little round circle to the left of the picture. Just click in there

• Like 1

Maybe Diane looks so crazed because she’s wearing winter clothes when it’s a million degrees out

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

1 hour ago, Captain Bob said:

What the what the?

image.png.14edfb9a88f881c2edd3ecee5903f1df.png

That’s HSN’s Diane Gilman doing her best impersonation of a wooden mannequin.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Yeah, not the best photo of Diane.  Her hair matches her skin matches her jacket.  Rather purpley.  

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

22 hours ago, Booney said:

That’s HSN’s Diane Gilman doing her best impersonation of a wooden mannequin.

She looks like a haunted marionette.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7