Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: She's A Wolf

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

My hubby is six foot seven and wears size 13 regular.  Michael is going to look like Sideshow Bob in those red boats.

Ronald McDonald came to mind! Seriously, I wonder if shoes are sized differently in Nigeria??

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, IllLitShips said:

I thought he said he was looking for a place to stay. So, maybe a hotel or he magically and conveniently has a friend in the area?

I thought he said he was going to a hotel or he magically and conveniently has a friend in the area to stay with as the cast often does in these situations. 

I live in So Cal, there's a big Samoan community in the OC. I wouldn't be surprised if he has family there (distant cousin or what have you)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Attached garages always give me the heebie jeebies because of the carbon monoxide risk.

We just install carbon monoxide detectors in the garage and on all three levels of our house. 

2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

The weirdest thing... watching Larissa walk out of her house that looked EXACTLY like Colt and Mama Debbie's house. The only thing missing inside was the portable closet that was at the bottom of Colt's staircase and the cat trees.  Do they all live in the same housing tract?

A lot of these newer subdivisions look like that. You usually have a choice of 2 or 3 floorplans. My mom always complains about them and says, "What if you come home drunk one night and can't find your house?"

2 hours ago, antfitz said:

Kelani needs to put that effing hair up! She's got 2 small kids and she's flicking her hair constantly.

Forget the coronavirus mask- I'll build a freaking wall around my head before I let anyone touch my long hair. I'm also a hair flicker.

One thing's for sure-Aseulu isn't going back home to hang out with Lo alone. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, antfitz said:

Kalani needs to cut her losses and get rid of that baby.  He is an overgrown baby. These girls ought to not sleep with some guy they don't know and get pregnant right away. In this day and age, it is so stupid of them.

Maybe this is all 90 day fanfic but I get the impression that Lo was a very tough father with very traditional views on dating.  I have a vague recollection of some more religions thinking that you never really date to date, you date to marry.  And you certainly aren't having sex before marriage.  In that context some things MIGHT make more sense.  But asuelu is so dim, half-witted and immature, I don't think he was a better conversationalist in Samoa.  I think that's the part I don't get.  Even if she was inexperienced, how could you meet that guy and want to sleep with him?

I'd be interested to know if kalani had ever had a serious relationship before she met Asuelu? 

3 hours ago, spunky said:

This is what happens when a woman tries to be the President and CEO of Build a man workshop. 

Girl, been there, done that, but wasnt about to make a baby with him. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Andrriiee’s family is lovely!!!   Why on earth did he decide to live so far away from them and live among Shakespeare’s witches from Macbeth!!!

The Andre on this show has to be scripted. His personality on the show does not seem like a product of this family. It appears that he was raised right.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Maybe this is all 90 day fanfic but I get the impression that Lo was a very tough father with very traditional views on dating.  I have a vague recollection of some more religions thinking that you never really date to date, you date to marry.  And you certainly aren't having sex before marriage.  In that context some things MIGHT make more sense.  But asuelu is so dim, half-witted and immature, I don't think he was a better conversationalist in Samoa.  I think that's the part I don't get.  Even if she was inexperienced, how could you meet that guy and want to sleep with him?

I'd be interested to know if kalani had ever had a serious relationship before she met Asuelu? 

Girl, been there, done that, but wasnt about to make a baby with him. 

Girl, I hear you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/6/2020 at 4:29 PM, SerenityNow721 said:

I think most people know (or at least question) when a person is intellectually challenged after a few minutes of conversation.  So what drew Kalani to Asuelo when they met?  I can’t buy lust or just sex because obviously her virginity meant something to her, otherwise why hold onto it until you’re 28+ years old.  There is no evidence that they have some deep soulmate type of connection, so if she did suspect that he wasn’t “smart” shame on her for sleeping with him.

From my person experience as someone who grew up in the mental disability space- if someone is a typical adult body and can speak back in typical complete sentences (like the average native speaker of that language) most people won’t recognize an intellectual disability right away, or for a long long time. There are a lot of adults out there that can “blend” or “function” but don’t have the cognitive ability to act as an independent adult in our society. 

That said I think Asuelu is THIS side of legally competent. 

As far as Kalani’s virginity- I have a few friends that waited and waited and waited for a variety of reasons, and when meeting the guy they wanted didn’t happen (for whatever reason) they felt so ashamed and embarrassed and OLD to be a virgin they just wanted to get it over with, and made some stupid mistakes with guys (no one became pregnant though). I could see the drive for partnered sex just getting to Kalani and her being sick of being a virgin- also figuring vacation sex might be the best way to gain some experience/confidence. But she should’ve wrapped it up!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)

Can somebody explain to me why these men who have an imperative to breed pick old ladies? Michael and Usman.  I would bet my life that Sumit hasn’t brought it up because he’s already has kids    He wouldn’t have been married as long as he was married and not have produced children. He probably had a kid by his first anniversary.  Angela is 54 years old and worrying about toting babies.   Then you have Ed, who has absolutely no interest in breeding, and he picks a young fertile  woman.  Makes no sense to me.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

From my person experience as someone who grew up in the mental disability space- if someone is a typical adult body and can speak back in typical complete sentences (like the average native speaker of that language) most people won’t recognize an intellectual disability right away, or for a long long time. There are a lot of adults out there that can “blend” or “function” but don’t have the cognitive ability to act as an independent adult in our society. 

That said I think Asuelu is THIS side of legally competent. 

As far as Kalani’s virginity- I have a few friends that waited and waited and waited for a variety of reasons, and when meeting the guy they wanted didn’t happen (for whatever reason) they felt so ashamed and embarrassed and OLD to be a virgin they just wanted to get it over with, and made some stupid mistakes with guys (no one became pregnant though). I could see the drive for partnered sex just getting to Kalani and her being sick of being a virgin- also figuring vacation sex might be the best way to gain some experience/confidence. But she should’ve wrapped it up!!

Yep, this was me. I was a late bloomer. It wasn't for lack of choices, religion, or anything like that. Eventually my virginity became a weight on my shoulders. In the beginning it was fine but as time went on it became hard and it was difficult to go on casual dates. Some guys got really turned off by the idea. I'd waited so long that it felt weird to just do it. I finally just did it with a random boyfriend because I literally wanted to get it over with.

My best guy friend was the same. Gorgeous, rich, engineer with NASA. At 28 he asked me if I would. He had zero confidence in dating because he was so inexperienced. We'd known each other 20 years, we loved each other as friends, and he knew I'd been through the same thing. So I did.

I think this happens a lot more frequently than people realize.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Out of all of the 90 Day Fiance shows, this one is by far the best one to get stoned and watch.  Colts dancing was a laugh riot.  Then there's Tania and Syngin bickering (which I love sober).  Then there's Paul's freakout.    Great stuff, TLC.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think this happens a lot more frequently than people realize.

Oh yeah it does. And there’s a very small window of when it’s “socially acceptable” to have ones partnered sex debut. I get why Kalani had sex with Asuelu- I don’t get why she didn’t wrap it up EITHER TIME, and I don’t get why she married him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, antfitz said:

I don't know why she married him. I don't know why she was dumb enough to get pregnant again. But what I really don't understand, is why she stays with him! He's a big overgrown baby.  It won't get any better. He needs to go back to Samoa and stay there. 

Maybe she stays with him because they are now on the couch show and that's extra money!  Plus maybe she likes the d...!  Different strokes for different folks but $$$ is King!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh yeah it does. And there’s a very small window of when it’s “socially acceptable” to have ones partnered sex debut. I get why Kalani had sex with Asuelu- I don’t get why she didn’t wrap it up EITHER TIME, and I don’t get why she married him. 

Maybe it was 'the heat of the moment coupling '?  

btw why would anybody expect Asuelu to carry condoms.  Lol

• Love 3
5 hours ago, evansmom10 said:

I live in So Cal, there's a big Samoan community in the OC. I wouldn't be surprised if he has family there (distant cousin or what have you)

That's interesting to know. I was wondering if there were other Somoan families around them in California.  He must have a friend he is staying with. His Somoan version of Mahamit's Wal*Mart Tom.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kid said:

Angela is 54 years old and worrying about toting babies.

Did we all hear Yolanda (out of the blue) say she and Williams were wanting to have a baby?  All of the sudden Yolanda is jumping on the baby train. I guess she heard Big Ang and BGL and their ancient uteruses talk about having babies and she does not want to be left out, all the cool menopausal women are doing it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Cost to buy a one-way ticket from Salt Lake City to Samoa:  approximately $2,000.

Cost to continue to support a family of four (one woman and three kids, aged 29, 2 and 1):  A lot more than $2,000 PER MONTH.

Honestly, if somebody started a gofundme to send Asuelu home, I'd contribute.  He's had well over a year to acclimate to the new culture in which he lives.  He doesn't have to totally ignore his birth culture, but he needs to learn "when in Rome, do as the Romans do."  I assume that successful Romans work to support themselves and their families.

Living in Arizona, I have had the opportunity to get to know a lot of LDS families (which Kalani's family claims to be).  I have not met one family where the husband/father is so uninvolved with his family and their welfare.  It is inconceivable to me that ANY father's main "job" is handing out yogurt samples part-time, and then he stops on the way home for expensive snacks and the biggest expensive iced coffee drink he can find.  Oh - and then he leaves to play basketball with a bunch of his (most-likely unmarried) buddies.  And when he is home, he's playing video games. 

That's not a father.  That's a sperm donor.

And even if he is developmentally challenged, that doesn't excuse the fact that he is making no obvious steps toward accepting his responsibility to do MORE for his wife and children.  If he CAN'T do more, Kalani needs to just recognize that she has made a sad mistake, but she has two little boys to whom she has a higher level of responsibility to than she has to Asuelu.  She needs to cut bait and let him go back to Samoa.

Right after she puts away her boobies.

Yep,  That is all he is,  a sperm donor. You can't make a marriage or a life with the sperm donor.  He is so  obnoxious.  Their conversations must be stunning.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, winsomeone said:

I have never seen Oliver with a toy in his hands of any kind?  All he seems to do is scream and still nurse.

When they got to CA, they were still in their sleepers.  Change a diaper, change into clothes and let them play!  Nah, says Kalani, I will keep Oliver on my lap while his dad and I passively aggressively argue with each other.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Angela's cute little granddaughter: The most important part of the wedding is the flower girl....and the cake.

MonaGatuna: SHE'S MANIPULATIN' YOU WITH THA CAKE!

Psshhh.  You and your expensive words.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Does it drive anyone else crazy that every time we see Oliver and Kennedy they’re wearing pajamas? I used to keep my kids in sleepers as newborns, but then afterwards, I would at least get them dressed if we were going somewhere. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FurBabyMama said:

Does it drive anyone else crazy that every time we see Oliver and Kennedy they’re wearing pajamas? I used to keep my kids in sleepers as newborns, but then afterwards, I would at least get them dressed if we were going somewhere. 

I loved dressing my son in cute Oshkosh overalls and tee shirts, little Polo shirts and shorts, little shoes, etc...are they trying to drive home just how broke they are by not buying the kids clothing?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I loved dressing my son in cute Oshkosh overalls and tee shirts, little Polo shirts and shorts, little shoes, etc...are they trying to drive home just how broke they are by not buying the kids clothing?

Remember the Avacado Toast!!!  I think they are just lazy.

also all they would need to do is drop a few brand names on social media and kids clothes would be free.

I vote their lazy.  I want th bathe and shampoo the boys hair every scene they are in!

• Love 6

Did anyone notice when Coltee said "at least the $ didn't pay for botox" the camera flashed to Vanessa (and her extra smooth face) IMMEDIATELY. 

SHAAAADE!!!!! I laughed so hard!

I still loved that scene w/Grangela and the youngins. 

I get the Pole would never move out of his parent's house but I find the Father Pole think very dark and possibly a source of Pole's issues. I feel bad for Karine they will need some family support.  His family dynamics intrigue me.  Guessing very patriarchal conservative Christian hierarchy at home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, FurBabyMama said:

Yep, I brought that up in the live thread.  I’ve been saying it to my mom since before Kennedy was born. Kalani’s ass is lazy. It takes the same amount of effort to dress a kid in a romper or a knit top and bottoms as it does a damned sleeper.  They’re called sleepers for a reason.  They don’t have actual shoe soles for a reason.  This heifer doesn’t even work, and as someone up thread keenly mentioned, you never even see the kids playing with toys. So what exactly does she do all day?

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Yep, I brought that up in the live thread.  I’ve been saying it to my mom since before Kennedy was born. Kalani’s ass is lazy. It takes the same amount of effort to dress a kid in a romper or a knit top and bottoms as it does a damned sleeper.  They’re called sleepers for a reason.  They don’t have actual shoe soles for a reason.  This heifer doesn’t even work, and as someone up thread keenly mentioned, you never even see the kids playing with toys. So what exactly does she do all day?

That's the question Asuelu keeps asking.  What does she do all day?

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

This heifer doesn’t even work, and as someone up thread keenly mentioned, you never even see the kids playing with toys. So what exactly does she do all day?

I watched an old Dr. Phil episode the other day where the mother was out working and the father stayed home and "babysat" his child.  That child was about the same age as Oliver, and reminded me of Oliver in many ways.  At the age of two, a child should be using (minimum) two-word sentences and asking (minimum) two-word questions.  Have we ever seen Oliver speak, or do we just see him scream?

The one thing both kids have in common was parents who didn't interact much with the child.  Babysitting Dad on DP spent HOURS every day playing video games and watching television, and was very overweight.  DP was getting him job counseling, a life coach, and a trainer to literally get him off the couch.  

I love it when these guys complain that they're too good to take a job making minimum wage.  Like, how much more is minimum wage than what you're making right now?  And what is the potential for a pay raise for a live-in babysitter?  Even if your minimum-wage job barely pays for childcare, the job has potential for growth in income.

• Love 3

@Baltimore Betty, I heard Yolanda mention wanting to have babies with Williams and I literally burst out laughing imagining her 6 kids spitting out their sodas and dropping their chop sticks while eating their French fries, eyes rolling so far back in their heads that they fall back in their chairs.  This one thing should make them lose their composure for which they all deserve awards for restraint when listening to their middle aged mother giggle and babble about an imaginary man.  Just what I think Yolanda may have figured out life, she says something else and I am stunned again.

• LOL 7
(edited)
22 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Have we ever seen Oliver speak, or do we just see him scream?

We’ve also never seen him eat anything but tater milk. The poor kid is probably hungry.  Kalani strikes me as the famewhore type who’d rather have a whiny, undernourished kid so she can make a statement about extended breastfeeding and get attention. 

Come to think of it, the only time I remember Oliver smiling is at the Tell Nothing when Jonathan was waving at him. I never liked Jonathan much, but if an innocent baby laughed with him I guess he must be okay because kids can sense these things. 

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

but I find the Father Pole think very dark and possibly a source of Pole's issues.

He made him live in the doghouse and answer to Fido.

34 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I watched an old Dr. Phil episode the other day where the mother was out working and the father stayed home and "babysat" his child.  That child was about the same age as Oliver, and reminded me of Oliver in many ways.  At the age of two, a child should be using (minimum) two-word sentences and asking (minimum) two-word questions.  Have we ever seen Oliver speak, or do we just see him scream?

The one thing both kids have in common was parents who didn't interact much with the child.  Babysitting Dad on DP spent HOURS every day playing video games and watching television, and was very overweight.  DP was getting him job counseling, a life coach, and a trainer to literally get him off the couch.  

I love it when these guys complain that they're too good to take a job making minimum wage.  Like, how much more is minimum wage than what you're making right now?  And what is the potential for a pay raise for a live-in babysitter?  Even if your minimum-wage job barely pays for childcare, the job has potential for growth in income.

Yup Larry works at McDonald’s and supports himself.  I don’t remember if he is the manager or assistant manager but they do promote people.

• Love 7

Asuelo got on the Big Blue Bus line in Orange County going to Stanton. The side of the bus said Chapman. My cousins live in Stanton, 25 miles away. They live off of the main street called Beach. Beach and Chapman is the big main corner next to their house. I could have seen that idiot if I'd been at the right place at the wrong time.

• LOL 1
27 minutes ago, Darlabutterfly said:

Asuelo got on the Big Blue Bus line in Orange County going to Stanton. The side of the bus said Chapman. My cousins live in Stanton, 25 miles away. They live off of the main street called Beach. Beach and Chapman is the big main corner next to their house. I could have seen that idiot if I'd been at the right place at the wrong time.

Don’t worry, you’ll get another chance. He’s probably still on the bus.

• LOL 15

29 MINUTES AGO, DARLABUTTERFLY SAID:

Don’t worry, you’ll get another chance. He’s probably still on the bus.

Ha ha, I literally laughed out loud!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Libby is a Baptist. Um, Ookkkkk. Who married them, as in like who was the officiant when they got married in FL? I don't recall a super religious day but maybe I'm forgetting. 

There's a lot of joking around this household about Moldovan women who "double listen." Lol

• Love 1
On 7/6/2020 at 12:53 PM, magemaud said:

No, you're right. I noticed that, too. 

Yes!  I noticed that too!   So odd. 

Asuelu getting on that city bus was a riot...he IS a man-child.  Dude, she is not going to take you to Utah.  (Is that where they live??)

56 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Libby is a Baptist. Um, Ookkkkk. Who married them, as in like who was the officiant when they got married in FL? I don't recall a super religious day but maybe I'm forgetting. 

There's a lot of joking around this household about Moldovan women who "double listen." Lol

Okay, I have some legit questions:  Do baptists baptize their babies?  Or do they do a baby dedication and baptize as adults?  Do they baptize either way "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost"?  Because, to me, if you are babtized in the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost, that is a baptism into the Holy Trinity, and that is how Eastern Orthadox do it, right?  So.....(and stay with me here) if Lib WAS baptized into the Holy Trinity, she should NOT have to be baptized again.

I am not trying to get into a religion thing, I really REALLY want to know why the heck they did not hash this out before they got married, like most sane people do!

I have a hunch their first wedding was a civil ceremony by an officiant, as had they gone through a clergy they would have, more than likely, had to discuss these issues with the clergy.  Of course, the coven would have shown up to tell Libby what she REALLY thinks, lol!!!!

Full disclosure:  I am Lutheran girl, and we bapatize as babies, although adult baptism is always welcome to those not baptized.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The coven sure likes flashing their boobage more than the typical Baptist.

16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, I have some legit questions:  Do baptists baptize their babies?  Or do they do a baby dedication and baptize as adults?  Do they baptize either way "in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost"?  Because, to me, if you are babtized in the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost, that is a baptism into the Holy Trinity, and that is how Eastern Orthadox do it, right?  So.....(and stay with me here) if Lib WAS baptized into the Holy Trinity, she should NOT have to be baptized again.

I am not trying to get into a religion thing, I really REALLY want to know why the heck they did not hash this out before they got married, like most sane people do!

I have a hunch their first wedding was a civil ceremony by an officiant, as had they gone through a clergy they would have, more than likely, had to discuss these issues with the clergy.  Of course, the coven would have shown up to tell Libby what she REALLY thinks, lol!!!!

Full disclosure:  I am Lutheran girl, and we bapatize as babies, although adult baptism is always welcome to those not baptized.

Don’t Catholics think all Protestants are heretics?

• Love 4
On 7/6/2020 at 7:27 PM, Meowy said:

Perhaps this is the exact reason she decided to sleep with him.  Assuming that she was a virgin and wanted to lose her V-card, for a 28 year old woman not necessarily looking for marriage that could be a hard sell in the states.  Maybe she felt Asuelo wouldn’t judge her on that front, whether it was because of his age or his simple mind. 

I don’t know why she decided to bring him Utah knowing who he was and having plenty of family support to raise her son on her own.  

She is a large woman and she may have liked the feeling of having a large man.  I don't mean that in a jerky way. 

6 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

The coven sure likes flashing their boobage more than the typical Baptist.

Don’t Catholics think all Protestants are heretics?

No Catholics don't.  That may have been the attitude about the 1st denominations that broke away from Catholicism, Like lutheranism.

• Love 6
On 7/6/2020 at 10:19 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree about Asuelo in some respects. I'm not sure about his parenting skills developing.  It'll take a lot, but, he should be able to grow with the right help.  His behavior is deplorable, but, not unexpected for someone who is in way over their head.  Kalani ADMITTED that he was that way in the beginning and NOW she's upset that he hasn't changed.  IMO, she took advantage of a terrible situation and ignored what Asuelo was capable of.  So, now, don't act all insulted.  The big insult was by her long ago.  Their expectations are not reasonable under the circumstances, imo.  

Ref. Andrei....man.  He's such a negative force of energy.  I got the feeling his family understood when he said that Libby's family didn't like him.  They know him.  And, it's not good.  But, Libby picked him.  I'll never get why.  He's not a nice person. 

Pole is getting his car ready to use.  I didn't see the issue with that. So, it's messy...it's running.   Pole needs a roadmap to get to where he wants in life.  Does Karina know how much a car, tags, insurance, taxes, costs?  Probably not.  She's going to hound him for the best of everything and end up with nothing.  I still don't get why she insisted on marrying him and getting pregnant TWICE.  

I agree but Andre. That macho attitude only goes so far.

On 7/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, antfitz said:

I don't know why she married him. I don't know why she was dumb enough to get pregnant again.

I think she believed she couldn't get pregnant because she was nursing Oliver. Now that she's nursing two kids, she's probably stupid enough to think she's doubly protected.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 7/7/2020 at 1:21 PM, AnnMarie17 said:

Then she sat there with her parents while the three of them acted out a charade of making a decision together that over-ruled Asuelu.  And how does wife/mom then try to sooth his hurt over being denied his visit to see his family, she books a weekend away WITH HER FAMILY.

That disturbed me, too.  It reminded me of the way Seabiscuit kept cramming her family down Pedro's throat.  We were shown over and over again about how much family Chantal hated Pedro, criticized him behind his back, tried to poison Seabiscuit's mind against him, but it seemed like every social outing involved her parents.  It wasn't even neutral. 

And either I'm totally out of touch or a socially inept family member or somehow deficient but I don't get it about birthdays.  I don't get it that Darcey teared up because Tom didn't make the promised phone call on her birthday; I don't understand the lavishly decorated parties everyone seems to throw for their small children--with custom cakes, for god's sake--and I don't understand why family Kalani would all pack up to get together for Oliver's?  Kennedy's? birthday.  Forget about what a slap in the face it was for Assholio; the child (whichever one it is) doesn't give a shit beyond getting presents (Oliver) and birthday cake.

I wonder what's wrong with me because I see this going on in real life, too.  We had a babysitter who didn't have two nickels to rub togther who bought a $40 custom birthday cake for her kid's birthday party.  Even my husband's feelings get hurt if his sister doesn't call to wish him a happy birthday.

Anyway, I agree that Kalani treated Assholio like a child, toying with him about whether they would go to Samoa and then in the cruelest way substituting a visit to her family for the trip he wanted so much.

• Love 9
On 7/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, Kid said:

Andrriiee’s family is lovely!!!   Why on earth did he decide to live so far away from them and live among Shakespeare’s witches from Macbeth!!!

The Andre on this show has to be scripted. His personality on the show does not seem like a product of this family. It appears that he was raised right.

I agree.  It was so homey there with the table bursting with gorgeous food and unpretentious people.  Andrei clearly adores his family and I thought it was so sweet how Eleanor and her cousin look alike.

Libby and her boob family need to have good manners and treat their hosts respectfully.  Being Americans and proud of it does not exclude those spoiled bitches from being kind for a few days.

• Love 10
On 7/6/2020 at 1:24 AM, Meowwww said:

Pole throwing the 2 year old French fries into the yard.  How is this normal?  He has a problem and it’s hard to watch.  

He was leaving them for the neighbor’s dog, I think. If anyone’s EVER fed my dog something without my permission, I’d be pissed as hell.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/7/2020 at 10:10 PM, antfitz said:

Yep,  That is all he is,  a sperm donor. You can't make a marriage or a life with the sperm donor.  He is so  obnoxious.  Their conversations must be stunning.

Kalani would have been better off with a turkey baster. The conversations would be much more interesting.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
Even though a turkey bLaster would be a step up from Asuelu.
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Blow dry her hair. Seriously, The whole sister wife hair down to your ass thing I don't get.

I've always coveted long hair. I have to keep mine shoulder-length because it's thin.

• Love 3