Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: She's A Wolf

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SerenityNow721 said:

I think most people know (or at least question) when a person is intellectually challenged after a few minutes of conversation.  So what drew Kalani to Asuelo when they met?  I can’t buy lust or just sex because obviously her virginity meant something to her, otherwise why hold onto it until you’re 28+ years old.  There is no evidence that they have some deep soulmate type of connection, so if she did suspect that he wasn’t “smart” shame on her for sleeping with him. 

Perhaps this is the exact reason she decided to sleep with him.  Assuming that she was a virgin and wanted to lose her V-card, for a 28 year old woman not necessarily looking for marriage that could be a hard sell in the states.  Maybe she felt Asuelo wouldn’t judge her on that front, whether it was because of his age or his simple mind. 

I don’t know why she decided to bring him Utah knowing who he was and having plenty of family support to raise her son on her own.  

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, TzuShih said:

Classy??  Bwahahahaha!   But dang!  Now, I feel forced to maybe...actually?!?...think this through!  Oooh the humanity! ☢️   I think I plead the Fifth!

Classy on this franchise...

Ummmm, Andrei’s father.  For certain.  And most likely Kenneth and Armando from The Other Way.  Beyond that, I’m really struggling.  I feel like there was another one I liked somewhere, but it’s hard to find the pearls in this pile of human waste.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

Classy on this franchise...

Ummmm, Andrei’s father.  For certain.  And most likely Kenneth and Armando from The Other Way.  Beyond that, I’m really struggling.  I feel like there was another one I liked somewhere, but it’s hard to find the pearls in this pile of human waste.

Amy from South Africa was the sweetest. I don’t mind Alexei either. 

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, lizajane said:

I think it's unreasonable to want to take two babies during a measles outbreak with the justification that he wants them to learn his culture.

Books, movies, photographs, video phone calls with family, his father-in-law? He's not from some insular tribe in the remotes of the Amazon rainforest, honestly what is he even talking about? Also my culture is having a damn job to pay the fucking phone bill.

We don't even need two incomes in my household but I'm trying to imagine the conversation with my husband where I declare I've decided to become a part time barista and play recreational volleyball and hence for will be too busy to do laundry.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Amy was all class.  You could tell she got her grace and demeanor from her mother.  I don't know how those crazy kids got mixed up in this franchise.  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm pissed at Karinne. She said she expected Pole's mother to treat her better. WTF? Did she mean she expected a handout, money, a free place to stay from Pole's mother? Entitled much.

If Pole wasn't Pole, expecting his mother to help them for a couple of months or with babysitting isn't unreasonable.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

If Pole wasn't Pole, expecting his mother to help them for a couple of months or with babysitting isn't unreasonable.

Yes but Pole IS Pole. That's the point. Mother Pole knows he would try to take full advantage of any nice thing she does for him. She's been through it with him all of his life it seems. Time for him to stand up like a man and I'm glad Mother Pole has grown some balls!

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

ETA:  Did anyone else have "The Wheels on the Bus" running through their minds as Asuelo boarded that bus?  Just me?  Okay.

And he never returned

No he never returned

And his fate is still unlearned.

He may ride forever

'neath the streets of Boston

He's the man who never returned.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Did anyone notice the truck Andrrrrrrrei and Libby drove to the airport?  A new 2019 Silverado.  Leather interior.  A 50k plus truck (I have the same one in grey).   I’m 49 and hubby and I scrimped and saved to buy.  How do they afford it?   Father Libby I bet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
47 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Did anyone notice the truck Andrrrrrrrei and Libby drove to the airport?  A new 2019 Silverado.  Leather interior.  A 50k plus truck (I have the same one in grey).   I’m 49 and hubby and I scrimped and saved to buy.  How do they afford it?   Father Libby I bet. 

I think it's show money!  They are all 'living high on the hog'!!!

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, Meowwww said:

I spied a company logo on the side.  Betcha it's on loan from father Libby's business.  Or it was just given to Libby and Andre and is written off as a business expense because there is a logo on the side.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Kath94 said:

Beach Boulevard is a LONG street running through most of Orange County, CA.  To the south, it does end at Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach.  I failed to notice which direction the bus was headed.  Depending on where he started, he could end up in Stanton, Garden Grove, Buena Park, Whittier, or La Habra.

The bus destination display I saw was for "Stanton."

23 hours ago, Chloe Dog said:

I have to throw my two cents in about Angela.

Say what you will (including myself) but she's a good grandmother and a good daughter.  She's obviously the primary caregiver for everyone in that house, and everyone appears happy.  I wish my mom would have let me do that for her.

I'm getting that same endometrial biopsy in two weeks.  Everything I've read says that it'll hurt like hell.  Anytime your cervix is dilated, it's going to be extremely painful, let alone someone snipping a sample.  I imagine it's a torture procedure that a man came up with because they can't imagine how painful this would be.  Didn't Robert on Pillow Talk compare having a baby with being constipated??  I'm scared to death but all I can do is put on my big girl panties and get 'er done.

Chloe, it's not fun and I wish you the best.  They played the scene up as if Angela is a big baby, but it is definitely uncomfortable. That said, I cannot imagine having a camera crew in the room while I had that done... but we are talking Angela here. She likes to carry on and emote for the camera.  

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

The bus destination display I saw was for "Stanton."

He could have hopped off the bus and gotten a job at Knott's Berry Farm (before covid), if he wanted to stay in California until he flies to Samwah.  They're always looking for employees to push brooms around.  It's more challenging than handing out yogurt samples, but it's a good entry-level job.  Of course, then he's going to have to pay for room and board, which may impact his ability to save money for his airfare.

At this rate, he'll be going to Samwah after he retires.  Welcome to reality, Dude.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

(That being said, I have less than zero sympathy for Kalani...she not only bred with this imbecile, she then chose to breed with him again and marry him.  What the fresh hell did she expect?  A stupid woman who made a series of stupid decisions.  Ugh.)

Of course she had to give the little inevitable, stupid speech about "I thought he would change when he came here!" Honey, wake up. He was a dancer at a resort in a primitive area. He was your first lay. He's younger than you chronologically, mentally and socially. You really can't think you were going to mold this guy into an industrious, responsible, virtuous American simply by bringing him here to breathe the air?

Add to that she is openly dismissive and disrespectful to him. I'm not giving him a lot of credit but at this point he's like the abused child: anything he does or says is met with criticism and eye-rolling derision. On top of her shitty attitude, she complains to her family about him in front of him (note the snotty comment she made about him to her mother the second they walk in the Air B&B door?- oh, and as an aside, how do these people who are barely scraping by financially stay in Air B&Bs all the time... especially when they are in a town where they are visiting family?)  Kalani has trained her family to hate and resent Asuelu as much as she does; I imagine his perception of their "fun family time to celebrate Oliver's birthday" is akin to meeting up with a firing squad.

I noted that the camera crew zoomed in on his sad black mid-calf socks with black soccer slides as he slid out the door.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, RealReality said:

Those tires looked bald and that car had been sitting there for two to three years.  Never mind the garbage and the funk, at the very least he needed to replace those tires and have the systems checked before taking a baby out in that car.  

it would have taken Paul all of a day to get that done and he could have cleaned the car and hit up the carwash.  

Paul has no money and no job, and his mother put them up in a hotel for a very brief stay. I get anxious just thinking about how they are going to support themselves until he gets a (likely minimum wage) job and receives his first paycheck.  That poor baby.

• Love 7
On 7/6/2020 at 5:58 AM, Chloe Dog said:

I have to throw my two cents in about Angela.

Say what you will (including myself) but she's a good grandmother and a good daughter.  She's obviously the primary caregiver for everyone in that house, and everyone appears happy.  I wish my mom would have let me do that for her.

I'm getting that same endometrial biopsy in two weeks.  Everything I've read says that it'll hurt like hell.  Anytime your cervix is dilated, it's going to be extremely painful, let alone someone snipping a sample.  I imagine it's a torture procedure that a man came up with because they can't imagine how painful this would be.  Didn't Robert on Pillow Talk compare having a baby with being constipated??  I'm scared to death but all I can do is put on my big girl panties and get 'er done.

I had that biopsy done on my lunch hour years ago!  It's just a bit of a pinch.  Nothing like Angela was carrying on about!!!

They shouldn't have played that up like they did because it scares women into not having it done.

I chose to do it right when told it was necessary because I didn't want to wait and worry!

Compared to delivering my first baby butt first 7#6 oz with nothing...it was a piece of cake!I

You'll be fine and if your doctor tells you it's necessary might save your life.

Best of luck!

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Add to that she is openly dismissive and disrespectful to him. I'm not giving him a lot of credit but at this point he's like the abused child: anything he does or says is met with criticism and eye-rolling derision.

Yeah he used “annoying” to describe both her voice and her mom, so I have a feeling she has thrown that barb at him many a time.

• Love 2

@Chloe Dog, I too have had biopsies done when I had more bleeding than they thought I should have.  Honestly, I don’t remember it being that excruciating.   Don’t look at the equipment - Why did that doctor show Angela that needle?  Breathe and It will be quick.  Good luck.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well, tomato tamahto...I bet you won't stop hearing that in your head for the rest of the evening, I know I won't.

Didn’t do too badly, it only stayed with me for a couple minutes. But I did look it up and saw that he sure didn’t sing it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I have no problem with Colt & Jess making out in front of Debbie. I mean as a viewer, yes, <shudder> but as far as rudeness, Deb invited herself on a romantic (again, <shudder>) trip, no one wanted her there, so she should prepare to be on a god damn romantic trip.  It's Colt & Jess' vacation not Debbie's.  

I also have no problem with Larissa calling Jess. Sure it's out of spite, but who wouldn't hate Colt after those false arrests & that horrible living situation? And now we find out he was cheating on her & hanging out with Vanessa during his marriage?  You make all the calls you want, Larissa.  She's performing a public service.  If I were still out in the dating world I'd appreciate a call like that. She wasn't angry or agitated. She asked questions about Colt's behavior (hiding his phone) that Jess confirmed, warned her about Debbie. As far as their speaking in English, she went from explaining to the camera how she got in touch with Jess to, in the same house in the same clothes, making the call. I don't think anyone is under the illusion the call wasn't on camera on an English-language TV show.

It's hilarious, Asuelo's repeating, "no one is on my side here."  Doesn't he remember that phone call with his sister?  She said all his siblings send money home but not him; everyone understands their family financial responsibilities, not him; don't come, save the money & send it instead.  To which bozo replied something like, "Yeah, okay, I'll come soon."  No one's on your side anywhere, man boy.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Back to Amy, from South Africa. I’m blanking on her, too. She must have been totally drama-free which translates to forgettable on this franchise. 

She & her fiancé met at a church camp in Australia & they are very religious.  Amy stayed with Danny's relatives until the wedding.  The only "drama" was Danny's father's racism because Amy is (shudder!) black!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 7/5/2020 at 7:50 PM, spunky said:

Asuelu is man enough to disrespect Kalani in front of her mother, but not man enough to do it in front of her father.  I would have found the nearest shoulder and put him out of my car if I was Kalani's mother. I hope word gets back to her father, so that Asuelu could get the ass whooping he deserves.

I don't know why she married him. I don't know why she was dumb enough to get pregnant again. But what I really don't understand, is why she stays with him! He's a big overgrown baby.  It won't get any better. He needs to go back to Samoa and stay there. 

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

I have no problem with Colt & Jess making out in front of Debbie. I mean as a viewer, yes, <shudder> but as far as rudeness, Deb invited herself on a romantic (again, <shudder>) trip, no one wanted her there, so she should prepare to be on a god damn romantic trip.  It's Colt & Jess' vacation not Debbie's.  

I also have no problem with Larissa calling Jess. Sure it's out of spite, but who wouldn't hate Colt after those false arrests & that horrible living situation? And now we find out he was cheating on her & hanging out with Vanessa during his marriage?  You make all the calls you want, Larissa.  She's performing a public service.  If I were still out in the dating world I'd appreciate a call like that. She wasn't angry or agitated. She asked questions about Colt's behavior (hiding his phone) that Jess confirmed, warned her about Debbie. As far as their speaking in English, she went from explaining to the camera how she got in touch with Jess to, in the same house in the same clothes, making the call. I don't think anyone is under the illusion the call wasn't on camera on an English-language TV show.

It's hilarious, Asuelo's repeating, "no one is on my side here."  Doesn't he remember that phone call with his sister?  She said all his siblings send money home but not him; everyone understands their family financial responsibilities, not him; don't come, save the money & send it instead.  To which bozo replied something like, "Yeah, okay, I'll come soon."  No one's on your side anywhere, man boy.

He just need to go home. And stay there.

I hope we all notice that the people from the foreign country seemed to demand sending money back. It seems they don't come here for the green card ,. Their family wants them here so they can get more money. When are the dumb a** Americans going to learn.

• Love 2
On 7/6/2020 at 10:12 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Did Debbie cook four steaks because Baby Huey Colt eats two?

Larissa called Colt a whale and then we see Debbie and Colt have a framed cartoon of a whale on the wall.  It looked like something you see in a nursery or pediatrician’s office not in the home of two alleged adults.  

I may have misheard but I thought Colt said in his talking head that they invited Vanessa over to thank her for agreeing to watch their cats while they go to Brazil but then they announce they are going to Brazil at the dinner as if it’s the first she’s heard of it.

I at first thought those were lemons not unripe oranges and was expecting a sour face tantrum from Asuelu.

Classy that both Kalani and Asuelu were spitting out pulp all over someone else’s yard.  Do they think it will decompose overnight?

i googled the bus Asuelu boarded and it appears to be in the town of Orange in Orange County and it’s destination was the beach.  Asuelu apparently thinks he will just see a hotel out the window and pull the cord?

i think Asuelu would be better off on a short bus.  

Kalani needs to cut her losses and get rid of that baby.  He is an overgrown baby. These girls ought to not sleep with some guy they don't know and get pregnant right away. In this day and age, it is so stupid of them.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, antfitz said:

I don't know why she married him. I don't know why she was dumb enough to get pregnant again. But what I really don't understand, is why she stays with him! He's a big overgrown baby.  It won't get any better. He needs to go back to Samoa and stay there. 

This is what happens when a woman tries to be the President and CEO of Build a man workshop. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

I've only read through the first two pages, so forgive me if this is out of turn, but I'm surprised at the reaction to the Kalani/Asuelu story line.  As disgusting as Asuelu's remarks were, I can NOT shake the impression that a seven year old child was just having a temper tantrum.  My impression was, he's homesick and he appealed to his wife/mom to go home for a visit.  She made a show of considering his request (every mom on the planet has used the "maybe...we'll see" time-stalling tactic) by going to the doctor, but she was never actually considering it.  Then she sat there with her parents while the three of them acted out a charade of making a decision together that over-ruled Asuelu.  And how does wife/mom then try to sooth his hurt over being denied his visit to see his family, she books a weekend away WITH HER FAMILY.

Listen, I have zero tolerance for a supposedly grown man sprouting the shit that came from Asuelu's ignorant mouth, but I SERIOUSLY think this person is developmentally impaired.  When I put his behavior on a person about seven years old, it makes sense.  He's home sick, his wife/mom won't let him go home, then she compounds the hurt by scheduling MORE TIME with her horrid family...he's cooped up in a car with screaming kids and horrible adults, and out comes his temper tantrum!

Kalani married a child and is pissed he's behaving like one while she perpetuates the cycle by mothering him.  What on earth was her attraction to him in the first place???  Damn! 

Pump some milk, put your tits away (I swear I see hers more than I see my own), and start fixing this mess you've made for your two actual children.  

• Love 16

Asuela wants to take his 2 babies to Samoa so they can learn his culture .... Laziness?  How much culture can absorb in a couple of weeks as babies. It's a stupid excuse for him wanting to go home. Why doesn't  Kilanie just let him go by himself?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

I have to agree with this. I know it's unpopular to like Larissa, but I feel like she earned it after having been connected to this trashy family for so long. I have NO doubt they massaged the "facts" surrounding her arrests, I have no doubt Coltee was mentally, verbally, psychologically, and probably physically, abusive during their dating and marriage (you can look for yourself in their thread). I think Jess knows Coltee is a piece of work and is only going forward because of the show and/or the possible K-1 Coltee is dangling over her head. Larissa was not cruel or mean about Jess, only calm and straightforward about Colt. I'm sure Larissa is her own brand of crazy (she admits this), but this is the woman who gave us WHO IS AGAINST THE QUEEN WILL DIE, and was genuinely happy with her Goodwill wedding dress, and really seems overall not like a bad person. I'm not going to begrudge her wanting new lips or smoother skin or wanting to show off a body she worked hard for--I would be a hypocrite if I did. After all he put her through, I think there was a small bit of "I want to ruin things for him too" and I don't begrudge her that either, but I do think there was also a significant amount of concern for this new woman who is equally at a disadvantage in the power dynamic of her relationship with Coltee and Debbee.

Angela's cute little granddaughter: The most important part of the wedding is the flower girl....and the cake.

MonaGatuna: SHE'S MANIPULATIN' YOU WITH THA CAKE!

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, AnnMarie17 said:

He's home sick, his wife/mom won't let him go home, then she compounds the hurt by scheduling MORE TIME with her horrid family...he's cooped up in a car with screaming kids and horrible adults, and out comes his temper tantrum!

Except that 1) no one stopped him from getting his remedial ass on a plane and going to Samoa alone; 2) we are assuming the birthday celebration for Oliver wasn’t already planned, but it may have been; 3) those are his screaming kids just as much as they are hers, and I didn’t see him do anything to soothe or quiet them; and 4) as a parent you don’t get to have temper tantrums like your kids.

His ass might be kind of slow, but he sure figured out reproduction and ejaculation pretty well.  This is the same guy that said condoms are for “slut people” so he’s not nearly as dumb as he tries to pretend. He’s lazy, immature and flighty.  No one held a gun to his head and made him come to America though, nor did anyone make him stay.  The kids are here, right or wrong, and he needs to get his shit together.  I do not like Kalani, but she didn’t make those babies by herself. Buck up or take your simple ass back home!

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think Oliver annoys me more than anyone else on this show.  He is always crying, and he just looks like a pain in the ass.

21 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, now that I am dome crying from laughter, I have to say I am grateful that someone else feels this way.  

DYING with laughter!  Allow me to join your hand basket...that kid seems miserable. 

• Love 11

Asuela wants to take his 2 babies to Samoa so they can learn his culture .... Laziness?  How much culture can absorb in a couple of weeks as babies. It's a stupid excuse for him wanting to go home. Why doesn't  Kilanie just let him go by himself?

16 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Amy, Kirlyam and Alexei are my all time favorites.  Angela's Michael also seems like a decent guy.

• Love 3

Cost to buy a one-way ticket from Salt Lake City to Samoa:  approximately $2,000.

Cost to continue to support a family of four (one woman and three kids, aged 29, 2 and 1):  A lot more than $2,000 PER MONTH.

Honestly, if somebody started a gofundme to send Asuelu home, I'd contribute.  He's had well over a year to acclimate to the new culture in which he lives.  He doesn't have to totally ignore his birth culture, but he needs to learn "when in Rome, do as the Romans do."  I assume that successful Romans work to support themselves and their families.

Living in Arizona, I have had the opportunity to get to know a lot of LDS families (which Kalani's family claims to be).  I have not met one family where the husband/father is so uninvolved with his family and their welfare.  It is inconceivable to me that ANY father's main "job" is handing out yogurt samples part-time, and then he stops on the way home for expensive snacks and the biggest expensive iced coffee drink he can find.  Oh - and then he leaves to play basketball with a bunch of his (most-likely unmarried) buddies.  And when he is home, he's playing video games. 

That's not a father.  That's a sperm donor.

And even if he is developmentally challenged, that doesn't excuse the fact that he is making no obvious steps toward accepting his responsibility to do MORE for his wife and children.  If he CAN'T do more, Kalani needs to just recognize that she has made a sad mistake, but she has two little boys to whom she has a higher level of responsibility to than she has to Asuelu.  She needs to cut bait and let him go back to Samoa.

Right after she puts away her boobies.

• Love 9

The weirdest thing... watching Larissa walk out of her house that looked EXACTLY like Colt and Mama Debbie's house. The only thing missing inside was the portable closet that was at the bottom of Colt's staircase and the cat trees.  Do they all live in the same housing tract?

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

The weirdest thing... watching Larissa walk out of her house that looked EXACTLY like Colt and Mama Debbie's house. The only thing missing inside was the portable closet that was at the bottom of Colt's staircase and the cat trees.  Do they all live in the same housing tract?

Las Vegas has a lot of recently built "cookie cutter" homes in look-alike housing developments.  They have a tiny footprint, usually two stories with a 2-car garage being the prominent feature in the front of the house leaving minimal actual living space on the first floor.  Both Coltee's/Debbie's home and the one Larissa lives in look like they were built by the same builder with the same floor plan.  They're relatively inexpensive and a great starter home as opposed to purchasing a condo with shared walls.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Back to Amy, from South Africa. I’m blanking on her, too. She must have been totally drama-free which translates to forgettable on this franchise. 

She was South African and married that white guy with a father who did not approve of their interracial coupling. 

She was very low drama.  I think the biggest thing was that her fiance couldn't live with her before they married so she lived with his brother and his wife. 

I think her fiance was a virgin and there were awkward family talks about sex because the producers were really trying to make something happen.  

She had a lovely and calm spirit and her mother was so sweet. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, antfitz said:

Colt needs to divorce his "wife," Debbie, before he gets serious with another. Lol

You just know this is all going to end with colt wearing Debbie's skin or keeping her mummified body in a rocking chair.  

• LOL 11
44 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

In newer developments, most of the houses can look similar.  And if there's an HOA, they can control things like exterior colors, making things look even more the same.  We live in AZ (similar to housing styles in LV), and you can drive through a development and realize that there may only be four variations in how the exteriors look.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

In newer developments, most of the houses can look similar.  And if there's an HOA, they can control things like exterior colors, making things look even more the same.  We live in AZ (similar to housing styles in LV), and you can drive through a development and realize that there may only be four variations in how the exteriors look.

I think that's a majority of new housing developments.  There are three to four different "models" and that's that.  

I read or heard somewhere that it takes like 20-30 years for those neighborhoods to start looking unique because eventually people add onto their homes, make reservations or otherwise change the exteriors.  

It's not a bad thing per se.  My sister loves tract homes, but I love seeing unique architecture too.  It used to be that if you'd go to different areas youd see differences in the local architecture.  Just walking around the streets, like some areas have beautiful brick homes and maybe it's a weather thing...etc, etc.  

However it seems like do many homes now are the model tract homes.  

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Meowy said:

Perhaps this is the exact reason she decided to sleep with him.  Assuming that she was a virgin and wanted to lose her V-card, for a 28 year old woman not necessarily looking for marriage that could be a hard sell in the states.  Maybe she felt Asuelo wouldn’t judge her on that front, whether it was because of his age or his simple mind. 

Her sister is thinner than her, I am thinking maybe Kalani was insecure about her weight and figured Asuelo wouldn't judge her on that. She really needs to have higher standards for herself, but then again a self sufficient strong man wouldn't want to put up with her family's interference.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, AnnMarie17 said:

I've only read through the first two pages, so forgive me if this is out of turn, but I'm surprised at the reaction to the Kalani/Asuelu story line.  As disgusting as Asuelu's remarks were, I can NOT shake the impression that a seven year old child was just having a temper tantrum.  My impression was, he's homesick and he appealed to his wife/mom to go home for a visit.  She made a show of considering his request (every mom on the planet has used the "maybe...we'll see" time-stalling tactic) by going to the doctor, but she was never actually considering it.  Then she sat there with her parents while the three of them acted out a charade of making a decision together that over-ruled Asuelu.  And how does wife/mom then try to sooth his hurt over being denied his visit to see his family, she books a weekend away WITH HER FAMILY.

Listen, I have zero tolerance for a supposedly grown man sprouting the shit that came from Asuelu's ignorant mouth, but I SERIOUSLY think this person is developmentally impaired.  When I put his behavior on a person about seven years old, it makes sense.  He's home sick, his wife/mom won't let him go home, then she compounds the hurt by scheduling MORE TIME with her horrid family...he's cooped up in a car with screaming kids and horrible adults, and out comes his temper tantrum!

Kalani married a child and is pissed he's behaving like one while she perpetuates the cycle by mothering him.  What on earth was her attraction to him in the first place???  Damn! 

Pump some milk, put your tits away (I swear I see hers more than I see my own), and start fixing this mess you've made for your two actual children.  

I think that Asuelu is stunted and Kalani is a horrible nag both can be true.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 5
38 minutes ago, Annifran said:

Las Vegas has a lot of recently built "cookie cutter" homes in look-alike housing developments.  They have a tiny footprint, usually two stories with a 2-car garage being the prominent feature in the front of the house leaving minimal actual living space on the first floor.  Both Coltee's/Debbie's home and the one Larissa lives in look like they were built by the same builder with the same floor plan.  They're relatively inexpensive and a great starter home as opposed to purchasing a condo with shared walls.

Attached garages always give me the heebie jeebies because of the carbon monoxide risk.

• Love 1