Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Seeds Of Discontent

• Start Topic

(edited)

That wedding dress was atrocious.   Everything was hanging out, and the second she ditches that stole her in-laws, and everyone in attendance will faint.   The woman's mother and sisters were so ridiculous, if you don't want to follow the rules, then don't try to have a wedding in Moldova.    They do have modest wedding dresses, and they are very pretty.  

Many U.S. churches have dress codes for brides too, and certain parts of the body have to be covered, so it's not unknown to have to be covered here either.  

Asuelo is an idiot, and sexist too.    He's willing to risk that babies' lives with measles, or other diseases, just so he can go home for a visit?   My guess, is he's going to go home, and expects to keep the kids there forever, and have the wife support him, and his entire family for life.   I don't know what the wife's job is, but my guess is that once the kids get to Samoa, they're not leaving, and Asuelo isn't either.       That man really doesn't care about his own children, does he?

I am so sad, Pol didn't run.    What a blow I've been dealt.      His mother should have been worried about the baby, and the car seat, since most places I've lived the driver gets the ticket, and it's not cheap. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

I think any item that doesn't have her boobs fully exposed, Libby thinks is modest.  It's her best asset so she shows them as often as she can.  To her that probably was a very conservative dress, as tacky as it was!

Larissa was cute before doing the the procedures.

And the toning machine she is using looks like that would take a helluva lot longer to work than cool sculpting.  

Meanwhile, how would anyone date her knowing she's here and her kids are still in Brazil.  

• Love 7
11 hours ago, suzywallis said:

YEEESSSSSSSS!!  All of this but especially the Trump son look-alike!!

Ha ha do you think they did a casting call for a Dumber look alike?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, Dobian said:

It was great seeing Pole's two trademarks on display: His OCD obsession with safety, and his complete lack of understanding of the principle of gravity and luggage.

Gotta share a true story with you all.

Our first trip to Hawaii (over 25 years ago), I had seen a travel film that featured Molokai (where Father Damien ministered to those with leprosy).  Always assuming we might never get back to Hawaii, we booked an overnight stay and a tour on Molokai.

As soon as we landed in Honolulu, we had to get on a 20-seat plane for the short hop to Molokai.  It was the first time I'd ever been asked my weight before getting on an airplane, and they weighed all the luggage as well.

After boarding - but before take-off - a young man wearing a long leather coat (in HAWAII), yelled out, "Why are they taking my suitcase OUT of the luggage hold????"  (Come to think of it, between the long coat and his hair, maybe it was David - who usually heads to Ukraine, not Molokai).  The flight attendant explained that the plane was overloaded, so they were removing some luggage, and it would be sent over the next day.

His response?  "Tell them to hand me the bag.  I'll hold it on my lap." 

He - like Pole - had no concept of gravity's relationship to total weight of a specific space.

• LOL 23
11 hours ago, RealReality said:

It does seem pretty narcassitic to assume that Andrei wanted to get married in Moldova on this timeline JUST to spite you.  It's like Libby's sisters assume Andrei wakes up every morning thinking up new ways to make them miserable. 

Libby's sisters need to STFU because Andreii is the reason they are all earning extra TLC $$$$. The mother is a real winner stating Libby is American, not Moldovan, therefore she doesn't understand why she can't wear a wedding dress with her boobies hanging out. It's called respect for cultural differences, you fekking moron! 

• Useful 2
  • Love 22
46 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Say what you want about Syngin being an aimless fuck up (so is Tania), but I rolled my eyes at Tania making Syngin carry her on his back 20 feet from the bed to the shower. And she's making him help her bathe for no medical reason.

I broke my ankle and a bone in my foot a few years ago,(no good story except it did happen while I was a t a skeet shoot), it was unbelievably painful but the magic of that boot was amazing, I could walk pain free and even shower (took the boot off to do so, duh), by myself. what is Tania's problem?  She somehow drove to the doctor's appointment, I am surprised that she didn't make Syngin give her a piggy back ride to the doctor!

Libby and the modest dress, oy. I have been looking for a month for a modest dress to wear to my husband's daughter's Jewish Orthodox wedding, no elbows, no knees, no collarbone showing...everything I tried made me look like a Commanders wife (ala Handmaids Tale), finally found something cute paired with a shrug and it is perfect. Libby's going to be making a first impression with Andrrrreeeiii's family, that dress she picked out is not appropriate, that wrap is a bad look and one of the strange things about that appointment was the fact that the very first thing Libby should have said to the sales person was she needs to leave the store with a dress today.  Pointless question from sales person, who cares where the wedding will be, ask WHEN the wedding will be!

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

His mother should have been worried about the baby, and the car seat, since most places I've lived the driver gets the ticket, and it's not cheap. 

I think she was trying to deal with Pole best way she could by down playing the baby out of the car seat issue...she knew it was illegal but she also knew that Pole's head was ready to explode. 

Can you imagine the scene if Mother Pole got pulled over, the policeman would have taken a gander at the spasm named Pole and would have him carted off to the funny farm.

• Love 6

So this season's edit is going to be poor, sweet, put upon Tania and Syngin the alcoholic loser that can't keep a job. Quite a 180 from last season. 

Also, how did they qualify to rent that house when neither has a job and limited amount of money saved up? When I was a property manager if you didn't have verifiable jobs you needed 12 months rent in the bank and pay it all up front. Saved us alot of headaches when eviction time comes around. They have only been there a month and already worried about paying the next month's rent. 

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

what is Tania's problem?  She somehow drove to the doctor's appointment, I am surprised that she didn't make Syngin give her a piggy back ride to the doctor!

But at least there's no question that HE is a doctor! I wonder if the Corner Clinic has any male nurses? That would have been awesomely confusing to Asuelu.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 6/27/2020 at 2:54 PM, endure said:

I agree she has some major hurdles to overcome and she is further handicapped from having such limited life experiences in general.  Learning English is a real priority but you know she has had plenty of time to work on that already and hasn't accomplished a lot.

I was really impressed with how well she did with the room number.  I once had a Mandarin teacher who was fluent in English but said she hated it when people would ask her the time because it took her so long to translate it from what was in her brain when she looked at her watch to what needed to come out of her mouth.  I think it has something to do with learning numbers in sequence, but then having to deal with them randomly, with no context.  I know that when I hear a phone number in Spanish, I have to break it down number by number.

Kreeny found that 635 pretty darn quick.  Good for her.

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Angela and My-kull: We didn't see much of Ange today. 

No, but we saw pretty much all of her bra from the back.  That is a look I will never understand. 

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I think unless you are in an area where trailers are very normal (Fla, Delaware) that they get a bad name b/c of the trailer parks that aren't nice and are run-down.   I live in the country and there's a trailer park about 15 miles up the road.   There's been a murder there and the police are there quite a bit.  It's run down, the trailers are nasty.  

Contrast that to Fl and Del near the beaches and most are really nice. My aunt lived in one in FL and it was really big and nice.

Not all trailer parks are run down and nasty, but the majority of them are, and that's where the reputation comes from.  There are outliers in snowbird or vacation areas, but most trailer parks have residents who live there only because it's what they can afford, and it shows.

36 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Say what you want about Syngin being an aimless fuck up (so is Tania), but I rolled my eyes at Tania making Syngin carry her on his back 20 feet from the bed to the shower.

And yet she used crutches to go to the doctor, and nimbly hopped up from the chair to the examining table.  But can't get into the bathroom or kitchen without being carried on Syngin's back.

21 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I am so sad, Pol didn't run.    What a blow I've been dealt.     

But his walk when pushing the cart out of the airport was right up there, and sheds some light on why he runs the way he does.  Plus, his mother was walking in front of him, and just from looking at their walks you'd know they're related. 

21 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

His mother should have been worried about the baby, and the car seat, since most places I've lived the driver gets the ticket, and it's not cheap. 

Sure, but at least she had some perspective, unlike Pol.  She realized it was a lot more dangerous to freak out and jump out of a car in traffic than to have a baby being held by his mother in the back.  Well, unless someone is freaking out and jumping out of the car in traffic and causes the car to get hit.  Which would be bad, but easily preventable by not freaking out and jumping out of the car in traffic.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

So this season's edit is going to be poor, sweet, put upon Tania and Syngin the alcoholic loser that can't keep a job. Quite a 180 from last season. 

Also, how did they qualify to rent that house when neither has a job and limited amount of money saved up? When I was a property manager if you didn't have verifiable jobs you needed 12 months rent in the bank and pay it all up front. Saved us alot of headaches when eviction time comes around. They have only been there a month and already worried about paying the next month's rent. 

I think this is the 4th wall of TLC money.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
33 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Libby's sisters need to STFU because Andreii is the reason they are all earning extra TLC $$$$. The mother is a real winner stating Libby is American, not Moldovan, therefore she doesn't understand why she can't wear a wedding dress with her boobies hanging out. It's called respect for cultural differences, you fekking moron! 

Libby's mom is an idiot.   Look at Princess Diana's wedding gown, or more recent, Meagan Markle's wedding gown.  None of those gowns as breasts out.   Libby's mother is an ignorant twit.  She's one of the many reasons people in the world hate Americans. 

ETA:  When people ask, "how can these people afford to blah blah blah?"  The answer is TLC $$$.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 21

are you into philanthropy? what kind of question is that? I really loved her answer.  maybe she could have mentioned her court mandated toilet cleaning,  so yes... Larissa you have probably donated much more time than this asshat.

give a gift, and then talk about how your mom brought you up right.....if she did you wouldn't say that. douchebag.

I volunteer and help where I can with local animal causes, I would never use the term philanthropy....unless I was writing big checks and organizing galas.

oh, and libby's gown was horrible.  I thought it was the worst of all of them.

• Love 5

oh, and say what we may about Nigerians...they seem pretty sharp compared to the samoan and the South African, and most of the Americans on the show.  yes, they are probably just playing the long game scam, but these guys aren't dumb.

• Love 14
On 6/25/2020 at 10:31 PM, Christina said:

Larissa's date reminded me that her delusional hypocrisy could actually be funny:

Matt: Are you into philanthropy?

Larissa: No.

Matt: Oh! [off-guard chuckle]

No reason to start your relationship on a lie, Larissa.

The only philanthropy she’s interested in is that coming her way.

This man needs to run and run fast. Away.

• Love 3
(edited)

Larissa is going to the same plastic surgeon as the Jacksons. 

How can one resist the lumbering lothario, otherwise known as Coltee?  The guy could not be bothered to put on a fresh pair of thigh eating shorts. He was sweating and jiggling in the Chicago heat. What I want to know is what did he pack in his suitcase? The cats?  Debbie?

Imagine the behind the scene fuckery that goes down  between Pole, Mama Pole & the unseen Father. Mama Pole fully knows her son is a loser. "He's SUCH an idiot."  Yes, he is. An unemployed idiot with a wife and a son. Now he's back in America. Good luck and keep the matches & lighters hidden away. 

I can't stand to watch Libby & her neanderthal husband. Yet, I had to watch Libby spin around in her unfortunate looking wedding dress. 

If I was married to Ansuelu, I'd give him a one-way ticket back home. He's a selfish lazy loser. He has no trouble putting his sons in danger because he's homesick. Put on some big boy pants, buddy. This is the life you chose. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Asuelo is an idiot, and sexist too.    He's willing to risk that babies' lives with measles, or other diseases, just so he can go home for a visit?   My guess, is he's going to go home, and expects to keep the kids there forever, and have the wife support him, and his entire family for life.   I don't know what the wife's job is, but my guess is that once the kids get to Samoa, they're not leaving, and Asuelo isn't either.       That man really doesn't care about his own children, does he?

I don't think he wants to keep the children in Samoa, but I think he wants to stay there and dance for tourists and sleep with their daughters.  just let him go home without the kids and move on with your life...you don't need a 3rd toddler. you went on vacation and fell for the dancing fool, cut your losses and find a man who goes to work.

• Love 22
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I'm sure Larissa is getting those for free in return for exposure.

What a coincidence that Larissa's friend Heather takes pole dancing lessons with her, has a "friend of a friend" who would make a perfect blind date and works in a day spa that does some kind of magical beauty treatments! I know I've seen her somewhere before, were they "friends" last year? 

Any time they show the outside or name of a business, I figure whatever they're doing inside is for free publicity. Remember Angela and Darcey's Botox? 

Libby's mother's "We're AMERICANS!" reminded me of Avery's mother Terri when they were wedding gown shopping. Avery stood her ground and chose a modest gown then covered it with a fancy hijab. Libby chose a "Stripper Fairy Dress" (TM SYTTD) then knotted a bath towel around the top. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Larissa is going to the same plastic surgeon as the Jacksons. 

How can one resist the lumbering lothario, otherwise known as Coltee?  The guy could not be bothered to put on a fresh pair of thigh eating shorts. He was sweating and jiggling in the Chicago heat.

Imagine having to sit next to him on the plane, as the blubber splays over the armrest and he keeps adjusting his askew glasses.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think Libby and the coven use the mammaries to distract from that face they inherited from Pops.

And the chins that have gone AWOL.  

I'm hoping Andrei passes on chin genes to their baby. 

3 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

I don't think he wants to keep the children in Samoa, but I think he wants to stay there and dance for tourists and sleep with their daughters.  just let him go home without the kids and move on with your life...you don't need a 3rd toddler. you went on vacation and fell for the dancing fool, cut your losses and find a man who goes to work.

Or at least a man who can stay at home and responsibly care for the children while you work.  I wouldn't let Ansueol babysit a hamster, much less a human child.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, renatae said:

Really, apparently, the only caveats were no cleavage and not sleeveless. I know I'm old, but that used to be the norm. It's sad if someone has to go to some specialty store just to get a reasonably modest dress. However, having seen one too many Pnina's on "Yes To The Dress" I guess it's not too farfetched at all. I just have such a hard time knowing that apparently most brides these days think they are dressing for a night out at the club instead of a wedding.

/old prude mode.

If Libby was getting married in the Catholic Church with a more conservative priest she'd have to cover her shoulders and ease up on the cleavage. Why the pearl clutching over a similar rule in the Orthodox Church? 

And there are churches and churches. My son's friends got married last year in the Russian Orthodox Church. The groom is a recent convert and very observant and devout. His lovely bride wore a simple strapless gown, (and dyed her long blonde hair unicorn colors!) and her bridesmaids all wore strapless dresses too. No one died, no lighting struck, and a splendid time was had by all. Maybe another congregation would be more conservative. I've been to plenty of weddings in churches where the bride didn't have her arms/shoulders/boobs concealed. 

And not for nothing, Moldova is in Eastern Europe. When they go out, they dress UP. And the women like to dress sexy. I think Libby's sisters, whose dresses apparently fit into a number 10 envelope, will feel right at home. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, RealReality said:

He is a moron and kalani is an even bigger moron for entertaining any of this.  The minute the doctor said that it would be better for Kennedy to the vaccine at 12 months that conversation would have been a wrap for me.  

He is as dumb as a post.  In fact, I bet I could find a post that has more intelligence.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I don't think he wants to stay there forever with the kids, I think he wants to go there, and leave Kalani with the kids while his sister hammers her about NOT sending money.  Kalani will be:  "I could have done this at home for a lot less money, dumbass!"

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Speaking of...who is that sister (?) with the fried blond shoulder length hair, the one who looks like the Wish version of Jennifer Aniston?  I don't even recognize her, but I recognize the other two (even if I can't remember their names).  

that's Sister-in-Law, Megan, married to Libby's brother. I've said it before, she has way too many opinions and influence for an in-law. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

His mother is a mother and understands that sometimes comforting your child is important.  She could physically see their destination, knew the odds of getting a ticket were low, and knew that weirdly screaming at Karine wasn't the way to handle the situation.  Unlike Pole, who at the first sign of stress, literally jumped out of a car and abandoned his family.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I was wondering if he drove home.  He obviously had more to drink than he admitted.  

I would guess Synge is Uber-ing everywhere since Tania wrecked the car. Of course, in this case, production drove him to and from the interview. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Libby's mother's "We're AMERICANS!" reminded me of Avery's mother Terri when they were wedding gown shopping. Avery stood her ground and chose a modest gown then covered it with a fancy hijab. Libby chose a "Stripper Fairy Dress" (TM SYTTD) then knotted a bath towel around the top. 

And then Mother Avery badgered her daughter into drinking wine when she knew, as a convert, that wine was a no no.  No wonder a lot Europeans hate us!

Per Karine taking the baby out of the car seat:  No, I am not a fan, however, I doubt she knew the laws and she wanted to comfort and feed her baby.  Paul's reaction?  Lord help her.  "YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW!"  Yeah, that threat coming from Paul holds no weight.  I am sure a cop/sheriff deputy would have issued a warning to her as she IS new to the country.  I could hear Paul in the background:  "BUT SHE BROKE THE LAW!!!" like that would help, dumbass.

Per Syngyn:  Is the norm to knock one back on a bartending interview with your potential new boss?  I think the owner felt bad for Syngin and was like, "Look you live with a reall winner, you ain't getting this job....knock back a few on me before I Uber you home."  Personally, I would have said "No thanks, I am driving but let me pay for this beer I screwed up."  

Tania?  WALK TO THE DAM SHOWER.  It is six feet away.

• Love 7

Sometimes despite TLC's best efforts to avoid anything genuine, such moments do shine through.

My heart was breaking for Karine's mom.  It would be hard enough to let one's child go to a completely foreign country in spite of the knowledge they would have a better life...but to let said child go with an unstable short-tempered lunatic like Pol?  

I can't even imagine.  Again, my heart just broke for her.  💔

• Love 14

I was a little tipsy last night during live chat so I feel like I missed a lot. (Darn hot weather and cold wine!)

Once the saleswoman put that shawl on Libby, I thought she looked like Mamie Eisenhower all dressed up and ready to meet the Queen. Her sisters are the worst! This second wedding is for Andrei's family, not Libby's!

Does anyone else think that Larissa is reading phonetically from cue cards during her talking head segments?

All the joy has drained from poor Karine's eyes. I feel so bad for her. I think she has a real ally in Paul's mom, though. Better late than never to realize you've spawned an idiot.

The whole Coltee and Jess story seems like a "Sex and the City" script that never got filmed because it was deemed too dumb.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Normades said:

You're right.  We Floridiots don't really get the concept of snow.  All we see are the pretty pictures and holiday shows.  I remember working in the legal field years ago and I had out of state cases.  I got all frustrated because they cancelled hearings due to a snowstorm.  I couldn't understand why people couldn't drive in "a little snow."  Some of my coworkers shook their heads and explained my ignorance.  Now that I know better, I think I would stick to a nice fall wedding -- Florida fall that is.  

It is okay, @Normades!  Native Minnesota gal here, and winter can be up to six months of the year.  Dragging a dress across a salted parking lot?  Nope.  Having a snowstorm and people can't/won't come or are afraid to drive?  Pass.  The snow IS beautiful....the next day, lol!  Or your winter wedding may be in a cold snap - we had a week in January 2019 where schools were closed for a week - it was that way across most of the midwest so we were not alone.

2 hours ago, Dobian said:

It was great seeing Pole's two trademarks on display: His OCD obsession with safety, and his complete lack of understanding of the principle of gravity and luggage.

I wanted that luggae to fall over and OVER again.  Am I a bad person?  Kuddos to mom for not letting him in the house.  That freakshow and all that crap?  

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Kid said:

He is as dumb as a post.  In fact, I bet I could find a post that has more intelligence.

I know, right? And I have to seriously wonder about Kalini. Why the actual fuck would she marry him and continue to procreate? She must have some serious insecurity issues to settle for him. I can't think of even one positive thing to say about him. How does he not know that women are doctors, too? Can he even read English? So many questions.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, politichick said:

I know, right? And I have to seriously wonder about Kalini. Why the actual fuck would she marry him and continue to procreate? She must have some serious insecurity issues to settle for him. I can't think of even one positive thing to say about him. How does he not know that women are doctors, too? Can he even read English? So many questions.

I fail to see what she saw in him, it would be like sleeping with a child as he seems so child like.  I would not trust him with my foster dog, let alone a baby.  "What?  In Samoa it is tradition that we place baby on top of car and drive in three circles.  It is good luck!"*  He is just so unappealing.

*= Not suggesting the fine folks of Samoa do this, I just don't put it past him to do something dumb that endangers the kids and then say, "Well it is a Samoan tradition!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

ETA:  When people ask, "how can these people afford to blah blah blah?"  The answer is TLC $$$.

Yes and thanks to us watching them!  It always surprises me how many of them do not hold jobs then I have to remind myself they're TV stars 😎🤩

• LOL 4
On 6/28/2020 at 12:20 PM, Grifter Lives said:

Finally - regarding the Coven's complaints that they'd have to get passports: the one sister said that she married in Belgium last year.  She smugly noted that she and her husband gave the family enough lead time.   The passports of most, if not all, family members would probably still be valid (unexpired) if they all attended that wedding.

I figured they were talking about having to get the babies passports.

15 hours ago, nytonc said:

If Jess thinks the Vanessa situation is crazy, wait til she meets mommy!

Have we viewers met Vanessa yet?  I can't place her.  

13 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Angela id going to leave her house to seven people? One Nigerian and six minors?   Ooookaaaay....that will turn GREAT!

And how much do we think that house is worth?  Does she own it outright?  

12 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Sister Aeselo:  "Yeah, you work part time, your wife is a SAHM, you have two kids seemingly under the age of two....but where is OUR money, dammit???

I HATE Sister Asuelu.  She has some nerve demanding money.  

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I am so sad, Pol didn't run.    What a blow I've been dealt.      

I, too, thought we would get a scene of him running.  What a blow we've been dealt indeed.

• LOL 3

All I can add is there's no way Pole and Kareeni should be on "Happily Ever After." That will never apply to them. They need to be on "What Now?" at best. Until they invent the "It's Over" franchise.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

All I can add is there's no way Pole and Kareeni should be on "Happily Ever After." That will never apply to them. They need to be on "What Now?" at best. Until they invent the "It's Over" franchise.  

They do add a question mark after HEA lol.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I agree with some posters on here that this season does feel quite scripted. Notice how all the couples seem to be traveling. Andrei and chinless off to a pop-up wedding in his home country. Colt and Jess to Brazil. Kahlani and her 3 toddlers to Samoa. Singin and Tania to South Africa. Big Ang back to Nigeria. Paul and Karrine to the USA, although I think this is the most authentic move. 

Found it ironic that Kalini was wiping down the doctor's office and is afraid of germs. Hard to believe it from a woman who supposedly lost her virginity to a simpleton sans condom and got pregnant, not once but twice.   I am seriously to the point where I think that having sex with him (and procreating) should be some kind of misdemeanor. That boy needs to be under guardianship or a ward of the state.  In my Hank Hill voice - "That boy ain't right."

Asuleu? It is quite the feat to be on a show that features both Andrei and Paul and manage to be the worst.  I saw him as the lovable idiot his first season but WOW was I wrong. That he would willfully put his children at risk of deadly measles (for no real reason) by not only bringing them to a country with an active outbreak but also contravene the well-established vaccination schedule is heinous and unforgivable!! Kahlani ain't shit either if she goes along with this. 

Aseulu's sister was truly trying to harvest the American dollar!

Paul's mom also took quite the u-turn. From lock of hair weirdness to calling her son an idiot and setting firm boundaries with him, which I am all for. I feel sorry for Karrine to have to take care of a baby in a motel room, which must be hard without a kitchen.  

In retrospect it probably was wise for Liz and Andrei to have their wedding in Moldova when they did because they sure couldn't after mid-march 2020. However, the obvious lying to keep the TLC money is making my eye twitch. Chuck did pay for the 1st wedding, albeit it probably wasn't as much as he spent on Liz's sisters, but now suddenly Andrei paid for it. I wonder will it suddenly also be tradition for Chuck to pay for his granddaughter's christening?

Elizabeth gets on my nerves because she acts like a passive spectator in her own life, which fuels the tensions between her family and Andrei. 

Why I am watching the (scripted) dating escapades of Colt and Larissa on here? This show is about K-1 married or soon to be married couples. This ain't Netflix's Dating Around with the added bonus of watching Larissa turn herself into a walking episode of Botched. 

1 hour ago, 2dogmom said:

oh, and say what we may about Nigerians...they seem pretty sharp compared to the samoan and the South African, and most of the Americans on the show.  yes, they are probably just playing the long game scam, but these guys aren't dumb.

I do notice that Nigerians speak better, more grammatically correct English (with a more expansive vocabulary) than the majority of the Americans, which is interesting. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, endure said:

Ha ha do you think they did a casting call for a Dumber look alike?

Larissa's date was a poor man's Don Jr.  who is a poor man's Gordon gecko.  That guy was unattractive and was he wearing a flower pin?  Um, no. 

Larissa needs an older guy with some bucks in the bank, someone who finds her bubbly and fun but doesn't want a relationship of equals.  I feel more a tiny soprano type, not some guy out there talking about philanthropy.  

57 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Ohh, you have to copyright that idea, because I will definitely time in for "90 day fiance: it's over"

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Yes, Asuleu, women can be doctors.  You can’t however.   It requires intelligence, which you do not have,  and hard work, which you refuse to do.

The dimwit is assessing risk.  His assessment is don’t worry be happy!  Don’t you feel reassured???

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

Aseulu's sister was truly trying to harvest the American dollar!

Why can't Asuelo tell his family that they don't have enough money to take care of themselves, that he is only working part time and that they are living with the in laws and he needs to feed his kids before anyone else?  Why can't he say that?

• Love 4

How in the hell is Larissa still in this country? Seriously. She is divorced from the American that brought her here,  has no job, no green card, and has been arrested 3 times. I suppose she could use TLC as her job but still Howwwww is she still here??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

So, you go to South Africa to find yourself a drunk? You can find yourself drunk right here in the good old United States of America. There are lots of them.

• Love 4
Just now, bichonblitz said:

How in the hell is Larissa still in this country? Seriously. She is divorced from the American that brought her here,  has no job, no green card, and has been arrested 3 times. I suppose she could use TLC as her job but still Howwwww is she still here??

Answer:  She's a reality TV "star" and valuable to TLC, so the answer is:  TLC $$$.

Remind me why Kalani married Asuleu again?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2