Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OnceSane

S05.E03: Seeds of Discontent

Recommended Posts

Quote

Elizabeth's family confronts her about Andrei's actions. Jess extends an exotic invite to Colt. Skyla impedes Angela's wedding. Larissa finds out shocking news about Colt. Kalani and Asuelu's upcoming trip is threatened.

Airs June 28, 2020.

Share this post


Link to post

I think the whole Jess/Coltee is a producer set up. I don't believe she's interested in him or that they had sex. 

I'm over Libby's family. 

Pole is...disturbed. 

I would NOT take my kids to anyplace during a measles outbreak, whether they were vaccinated or not. They're very young. 

 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for starting this thread! I couldn't wait to come here and say that Larissa trying to explain to her Trump-Son-Wannabe-Blind-Date how to pronounce her ex's name was comedy gold. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

I think most would even prefer New Coke to New Colt.

13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Thanks for starting this thread! I couldn't wait to come here and say that Larissa trying to explain to her Trump-Son-Wannabe-Blind-Date how to pronounce her ex's name was comedy gold. 

He reminded me of Sonny Bono.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Pole is...disturbed. 

Sadly, this has been the case since Day One on this show.  I don't see how he was allowed on the show OR to travel to another country.  I've been worried about every human who associates with him.

  • Like 19
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Sadly, this has been the case since Day One on this show.  I don't see how he was allowed on the show OR to travel to another country.  I've been worried about every human who associates with him.

I feel sorry for her family who actually thought marrying him would give her opportunities she'd never otherwise have. That makes me sad. 

  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

43 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

True, but in happier news, I think he runs again this season.

ALWAYS a welcomed sight! 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, mamadrama said:
1 hour ago, Kangatush said:

True, but in happier news, I think he runs again this season.

ALWAYS a welcomed sight! 

For me...only if he "runs" and is never heard from again.  If they stay in KY, Karinee and Pierreeee might be eligible for some sort of government benefits: county state, federal? Surely Pole is going to piss off the wrong person some day.  His Social Security is probably nil, so survivor benefits wouldn't cut it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kayz Opinion said:

For me...only if he "runs" and is never heard from again.  If they stay in KY, Karinee and Pierreeee might be eligible for some sort of government benefits: county state, federal? Surely Pole is going to piss off the wrong person some day.  His Social Security is probably nil, so survivor benefits wouldn't cut it.

If they stay here they'll qualify for Medicaid under our Medicaid Expansion. Also SNAP benefits. So at least they'll have food and health insurance. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

His Social Security is probably nil, so survivor benefits wouldn't cut it.

You mean they don't take withholding out of Horse Shit Shoveling paychecks? 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, mamadrama said:

If they stay here they'll qualify for Medicaid under our Medicaid Expansion. Also SNAP benefits. So at least they'll have food and health insurance. 

That is great, he goes around the world to meet a woman from a impoverished part of the world and brings her to the US to be impoverished but with better plumbing, yikes Pole, get a job.

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

28 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is great, he goes around the world to meet a woman from a impoverished part of the world and brings her to the US to be impoverished but with better plumbing, yikes Pole, get a job.

And she'd still be stuck with him?  We need better solutions.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Larissa's date reminded me that her delusional hypocrisy could actually be funny:

 

Matt: Are you into philanthropy?

Larissa: No.

Matt: Oh! [off-guard chuckle]

No reason to start your relationship on a lie, Larissa.

---

Larissa talking about her kids not coming over with her because she didn't know her ex-husband well. Larissa is telling her story and calls Colt, Coltee...

Matt: What's his name?

Larissa: Coltee

Matt: Colton?

Larissa: Coltee

Matt: Coty? Cody? Cody.

Larissa: No, Colt.

Matt: Coat? Colt?

Larissa: Yeah, Colt. It's a weird name, I know.

-----

He came across to me as knowing she wasn't being honest about the reason she gave for being arrested three times, but it's a first date so downplaying her actions is probably to be expected. 

Edited by Christina
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Christina said:

Larissa: Yeah, Colt. It's a weird name, I know.

My close captioning made it even funnier, “it’s a weirder name, I know.”   

And I’m positive that Larissa has absolutely no idea what “philanthropy” is. What a "weirder" question to ask your date, anyway! 

Did we get to see her try the caviar? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

And she'd still be stuck with him?  We need better solutions.

Yeah, it kinda sucks. We have some good programs here, but they're often difficult to qualify for and Karine would still be stuck with Paul. With a baby they'd technically qualify for income-based housing (not Section 8 because we're capped on that at the moment), but the reality is that we have more people than available housing. Our state's economy is very shaky, even in our bigger cities and pre-pandemic, and Paul's going to have trouble finding work, what with his history and past job performance. I bet that's why he's encouraging her to do the OnlyFans stuff. They'd be better off moving closer to me. The cost of living here is 60% less than where they're at. I have a farm with acreage and a nice house with ample square footage with a workshop, barn, and writing studio and my mortgage is less than $700 a month. They could potentially live here on Cameo and appearance money, which would at least be something. It's sad to think that she was probably better off in the poor village that took 4 days to access via the Amazon River.

I hope she's able to take some free ESL classes (I volunteered and taught them at an adult Ed center for awhile) and continues to improve her English. That will at least give her a little more freedom in that she won't totally have to rely on Paul for everything. Can you imagine her being in a foreign country with no real friends or support system and being completely at PAUL'S mercy? She was already having some post-partum issues. If I were her I'd focus on improving my English, learning to drive, volunteering at an immigrant resource center, etc. This is one situation where I'd advocate for the woman to break off from the American spouse. It's not that I am a huge Karine fan, but I am a fan of women succeeding in general. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

My close captioning made it even funnier, “it’s a weirder name, I know.”   

And I’m positive that Larissa has absolutely no idea what “philanthropy” is. What a weird question to ask your date, anyway! 

Did we get to see her try the caviar? 

You could see the gears working in her head.  She was afraid it was fellatio so went with the safe answer.

  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post

While watching the preview online, I wasn't paying attention and it started streaming the next show on the site.  It was a show about Nicole and Azan.  I almost had a heart attack thinking they were back.  I couldn't handle a season with Grangela, Pole, and Nicole.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

You could see the gears working in her head.  She was afraid it was fellatio so went with the safe answer.

Instead of just admitting she didn’t know that word, which would have been perfectly understandable, while making a point what a pretentious douche Matt was. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/24/2020 at 6:43 PM, mamadrama said:

I think the whole Jess/Coltee is a producer set up. I don't believe she's interested in him or that they had sex. 

I think she's very interested in staying in the US.  I have to wonder exactly what Coltee's chances of getting another K1 would be considering the horrendous outcome of his marriage.

On 6/25/2020 at 12:46 AM, Kangatush said:

True, but in happier news, I think he runs again this season.

In the words of Xander Cage, I live for this $%^&.

23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That is great, he goes around the world to meet a woman from a impoverished part of the world and brings her to the US to be impoverished but with better plumbing, yikes Pole, get a job.

I mean, it looked like they're living in a trailer at some point, so can you really say it's better?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Lemur said:

I think she's very interested in staying in the US.  I have to wonder exactly what Coltee's chances of getting another K1 would be considering the horrendous outcome of his marriage.

In the words of Xander Cage, I live for this $%^&.

I mean, it looked like they're living in a trailer at some point, so can you really say it's better?

I don't think colt cares about his chances at another K1 visa because I don't think he really intends to get married again until mother Debbie kicks the bucket.  

But, he can dangle the promise of a green card and get sex.  

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I’m so over Libby and Andrrrrrrrrrrrrrré!  Why does she wait until they’re talking to his family to disagree with the wedding plans? When he brought it up at Daddy’s bday party, she acted like it was all a big surprise to her too. Is she afraid to have a discussion about anything at home?  Or is she a big fat liar, manipulating everyone? She wants her family to think André is the inconsiderate one, who makes all the plans without consulting her. Everyone feel sorry for Libby because she has such a horrible inconsiderate husband.  He is a demanding ass but she’s a conniving spoiled brat. I’m sick of them both. 

Mother Pole will probably end up taking in Karina and Pierreee when Pole goes full-on psycho and torches the house one day.

Colt is a disgusting pig. What the fuck is wrong with Jess? Is she wanted for murder back in Brazil?  There have to be some pretty gruesome skeletons in her closet if Colt is the best American she can fall in love with trap.

Larissa’s date was pretty funny. The constant nervous laughing made her look like and sound an idiot.  I guess she trolling for a new man to pay for all of her “enhancements”.  Where did they dig that guy up? 

Angela’s granddaughter looks just like her, poor child. Who gets the aig when HugeAnge kicks the bucket? 

Edited by nytonc
  • Like 12
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nytonc said:

I’m so over Libby and Andrrrrrrrrrrrrrré!  Why does she wait until they’re talking to his family to disagree with the wedding plans? When he brought it up at Daddy’s bday party, she acted like it was all a big surprise to her too. Is she afraid to have a discussion about anything at home?  Or is she a big fat liar, manipulating everyone

 

Yes. 

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

The new DVR has been successfully installed - with a great deal of help from the cable company's technical support area. So, who knows, I might have access to more channels!

Just watched the 20 minute preview this evening.

I felt for Mother Karine - her daughter will now be in some foreign place, her English skills are not great, and she is dependent on Pole. Hopefully his mother will be some sort of help to her or she can connect with some Portuguese folks in the new home. She is not like a Juliana who has decent English and can escape. Karine at this point has few options.

Don't know if I believe Colt and Jess. They seem so ill-matched and seem only to be in to each other for a long weekend. She is only looking to stay in the US and he may be a means to her end. The dance sequence was awkward. I don't know why she is in love with him. Bizarre. Wait til she meets Debbie!

Larissa's blind date is well above her. He saw the Green Card interest coming from a mile away. No, Larissa probably has no idea what philanthrophy is - maybe some sort of herbee? She revealed her true self in no time. The exchange about Coltee, Coty, et al was funny. Don't think there will be a second date. He seemed like he was hired by producers to go out with her.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

I can really picture Coltee and Jessee getting morbidly obese together 🥺

Edited by endure · Reason: added morbidly
  • Like 6
  • Laugh 13
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Lemur said:

I mean, it looked like they're living in a trailer at some point, so can you really say it's better?

Seems like there needs to be a visit to the mobile home communities in Arizona. Some retirees live in luxury.  Lower-income families have clean, comfortable safe places to live that are larger than my 1000sf home.  And everything in between. But if you mean trailer...as some tiny shed-type one pulls behind a pickup...maybe you have something there.

Edited by Kayz Opinion
  • Like 11
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Seems like there needs to be a visit to the mobile home communities in Arizona. Some retirees live in luxury.  Lower-income families have clean, comfortable safe places to live that are larger than my 1000sf home.  And everything in between. But if you mean trailer...as some tiny shed-type one pulls behind a pickup...maybe you have something there.

Although people ARE doing some pretty amazing things with shipping containers these days! 😁 

My grandmother, who grew up in a boarding house her parents ran for miners in Harlan County (KY), always said that it's not the house or level of poverty that made people trashy, it's how they act. She was a big fan of taking pride in her home, whether it was the old farmhouse she raised her kids in or the income-based apartment she spent her last few years in. She always made the best of whatever she had.

(Besides, we've seen how Pole and Kreenie live. Whether they're in a chicken coop or a brand new McMansion I feel like they're still going to be a few stops short of qualifying for HOARDERS.) 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/24/2020 at 6:45 PM, magemaud said:

Thanks for starting this thread! I couldn't wait to come here and say that Larissa trying to explain to her Trump-Son-Wannabe-Blind-Date how to pronounce her ex's name was comedy gold. 

Yes! I was trying to think of who he reminded me of. He’s like a combination of Don Jr., Mark Consuelos, and Fievel Mouskewitz. He looks someone who didn’t get the call back for The Bachelorette and auditioned for the part of “greasy, used luxury car salesman type to play the date of self-absorbed neglectful mother.”

  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Watching Coltee’s big stankin’ ass dancing badly outdoors has caused me to have temporary blindness. 

Are you kidding, that's the quality programming I tune into TLC for. 🤣

It sounds a cringetaining as a 600 pound lifer trying to get out of a car.....or get into a car.....or walk to the car.

9 hours ago, endure said:

I can really picture Coltee and Jessee getting obese together 🥺

Getting?  Technically, I think colt passed into obesity a while ago.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

Are you kidding, that's the quality programming I tune into TLC for. 🤣

It sounds a cringetaining as a 600 pound lifer trying to get out of a car.....or get into a car.....or walk to the car.

Getting?  Technically, I think colt passed into obesity a while ago.  

Of course you're correct, they are already obese, I will edit to add MORBIDLY O 😉 

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Watching Coltee’s big stankin’ ass dancing badly outdoors has caused me to have temporary blindness. 

OMG that was so incredibly cringeworthy, I can't believe I forgot about it...... thanks, now can I look forward  to seeing it again on Sun night ‼️

Edited by endure
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, endure said:

OMG that was so incredibly cringeworthy, I can't believe I forgot about it...... thanks, now can look forward  to seeing it again on Sun night ‼️

Someone needs to make a moving gif of that.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

On 6/26/2020 at 12:50 AM, mamadrama said:

Yeah, it kinda sucks. We have some good programs here, but they're often difficult to qualify for and Karine would still be stuck with Paul. With a baby they'd technically qualify for income-based housing (not Section 8 because we're capped on that at the moment), but the reality is that we have more people than available housing. Our state's economy is very shaky, even in our bigger cities and pre-pandemic, and Paul's going to have trouble finding work, what with his history and past job performance. I bet that's why he's encouraging her to do the OnlyFans stuff. They'd be better off moving closer to me. The cost of living here is 60% less than where they're at. I have a farm with acreage and a nice house with ample square footage with a workshop, barn, and writing studio and my mortgage is less than $700 a month. They could potentially live here on Cameo and appearance money, which would at least be something. It's sad to think that she was probably better off in the poor village that took 4 days to access via the Amazon River.

I hope she's able to take some free ESL classes (I volunteered and taught them at an adult Ed center for awhile) and continues to improve her English. That will at least give her a little more freedom in that she won't totally have to rely on Paul for everything. Can you imagine her being in a foreign country with no real friends or support system and being completely at PAUL'S mercy? She was already having some post-partum issues. If I were her I'd focus on improving my English, learning to drive, volunteering at an immigrant resource center, etc. This is one situation where I'd advocate for the woman to break off from the American spouse. It's not that I am a huge Karine fan, but I am a fan of women succeeding in general. 

I agree she has some major hurdles to overcome and she is further handicapped from having such limited life experiences in general.  Learning English is a real priority but you know she has had plenty of time to work on that already and hasn't accomplished a lot.  Unfortunately my prediction is she will probably end up pregnant again soon but hopefully I'm wrong.  I hope she meets some new people and makes a good friend.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, endure said:

I agree she has some major hurdles to overcome and she is further handicapped from having such limited life experiences in general.  Learning English is a real priority but you know she has had plenty of time to work on that already and hasn't accomplished a lot.  Unfortunately my prediction is she will probably end up pregnant again soon but hopefully I'm wrong.  I hope she meets some new people and makes a good friend.

Karine DID take ESL classes in Brazil...Still, it's often easier to learn another language when you have to. I say this as someone who only had a rudimentary grasp of German until I moved to Austria. When she's out in Walmart and needs to pee or wants to know where the diapers are? She'll learn.

Besides, I think Karine's English is improving. At least she tried. It's Paul who didn't try to assimilate in Brazil.

Edited by mamadrama
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Did karines whole family move from that little village living in the middle of nowhere to wherever they are all staying now which looks more city like? 
 

I really feel sorry for Karine’a parents. They clearly are so worried about what is going to happen to her and I can’t blame them. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

Did karines whole family move from that little village living in the middle of nowhere to wherever they are all staying now which looks more city like? 
 

I really feel sorry for Karine’a parents. They clearly are so worried about what is going to happen to her and I can’t blame them. 

Her brother and other family members live full-time in the city. I think Gracilene stays there for long periods of time so that she can see her grandkids. Since it's so difficult to get back and forth to Tonatins it would make sense to not want to do it often. 

My confusion stems from the city apartment and the Tonatins house. In one episode they're moving into the apartment, in another they're moving into the house, and then suddenly they're back in the apartment again.

  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Kayz Opinion said:

Seems like there needs to be a visit to the mobile home communities in Arizona. Some retirees live in luxury.  Lower-income families have clean, comfortable safe places to live that are larger than my 1000sf home.  And everything in between. But if you mean trailer...as some tiny shed-type one pulls behind a pickup...maybe you have something there.

I mean of course there is the famous Point Dume and Paradise Cove mobile home parks in Malibu where a mobile home can set you back literally millions of dollars but the general issue is mobile homes are typically depreciating assets, difficult to maintain and ironically difficult to move and most people do not own the underlying land which makes for a huge mess in a lot of situations.

If you own the underlying land and can afford the upkeep, mobile homes are not the worst idea, the problem is many mobile homes end up basically immovable, in disrepair on leased land which just creates a circling drain of poverty and poor conditions.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I could've sworn, however, the story last season was that her dad paid for the first wedding, and because I apparently have way too much time on my hands, I went back and watched the previous episode to confirm.  Meaning, we have a prior episode in which they unambiguously say that Elizabeth's dad paid for their first wedding, and then we see them just as clearly say on this episode that Andrei paid for the first wedding with his savings. 

This is from an article over a year ago: "Andrei tries to explain his family didn’t get to be involved in the first wedding. Then Elizabeth...reminds her folks that Andrei is the youngest of his family...Her dad Chuck reminds them he paid for their first wedding. Elizabeth snaps at him “as a father should”. Andrei says it cost him a lot of money too."

You're right, both of them are taking credit for paying for the wedding, which was pretty modest by today's standards, and probably much less expensive than any of Libby's sisters' weddings. I thought the idea all along was for Libby and Andrei to pay for their small wedding in America and later have another wedding in Moldova on Chuck's dime. 

I was thinking more about this while I was trying to fall asleep (don't judge) and IIRC, Libby and Andrei's wedding was a "quickie" designed to meet their 90 day requirement. I'm not sure who paid for it, but there was definitely talk about having Libby's dream wedding in Moldova in the future ensuring they'd be back for another season-just like Pedro and Chantel's second wedding in "The Dominican" during their second HEA season. 

 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

The 2nd wedding shows what a waste the first wedding was.  It wasn't Libby's dream of snow-covered mountaintop, where she arrived by horse-drawn carriage, and it wasn't in Andrrrrei's Church of Moldova, which suddenly is mandatory.  They should have married in a civil ceremony to fulfill the K-1 requirement and had a reception after.  And, more importantly, they should have decided wedding and religion to raise their child in before the actual marriage.

Once Eleanor is baptised in Andrrrrei's church, will he take responsibility for her religious upbringing?  Her godparents most likely will be his family members or friends who will remain in Moldova.  

Finally - regarding the Coven's complaints that they'd have to get passports: the one sister said that she married in Belgium last year.  She smugly noted that she and her husband gave the family enough lead time.   The passports of most, if not all, family members would probably still be valid (unexpired) if they all attended that wedding.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I think a lot of situations on this show are fake, but the emotions are real.  Libby's wedding and Asuelo going to see his family, fake, fake, fake.  TLC is paying for them.  However, once they get there, then the shit will be real.  I can't stand Libby's family.  Every time I see them, I want to scream,  "Look, the cloning experiment worked!"

If people are going to body shame Colt, can we do the same to Angela? 

Can I say Larissa looks like a cross between the joker and Jocelyn Wildenstein?  

  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think a lot of situations on this show are fake, but the emotions are real.  Libby's wedding and Asuelo going to see his family, fake, fake, fake.  TLC is paying for them.  However, once they get there, then the shit will be real.  I can't stand Libby's family.  Every time I see them, I want to scream,  "Look, the cloning experiment worked!"

If people are going to body shame Colt, can we do the same to Angela? 

Can I say Larissa looks like a cross between the joker and Jocelyn Wildenstein?  

I too can't stand Libby, Andrei or her family, his Dad was fine though.  They're all so annoying kind of like the family Chantal 🥺😩😕

I kind of body shamed Colt (suggested he might get morbidly obese) 😊 Usually I don't believe we should body shame if it's something they can't change or control.....so sure I think Angela is fair game lol. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I noticed Pierri wasn't in a carseat in the vehicle going to the airport in Brazil.  It would surprise me to hear they don't have carseat laws there too.  But of course it was fine for dimbulb Pole to practically jump out of a moving vehicle, almost get hit by a moving car in the lane next to him to insure his baby was in the carseat and it sounded like they were at their destination at that point.....he's such a hothead. Welcome to America Karine = zero tolerance from Pole.

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Baby Eleanor looks just like Andrrrrrrrré. That has to piss off the evil sisters. Libby is a spoiled brat who didn’t really need another wedding gown. That said, the bitchy sister just had to shit all over the dress experience by griping about Andrrrrrrré. Then her mother chimes in to say her precious daughter shouldn’t have to wear a conservative dress because she’s an American. Why not just video chat with his family and say fuck you and your church? 

Does grifter Sister Asuelo realize he has 2 kids he’s supposed to be supporting?  Family Asuelo probably plants a sibling on every continent to see who sends the most money home. 

If Jess thinks the Vanessa situation is crazy, wait til she meets mommy!

Edited by nytonc
  • Like 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don't like ansuelu.  He is the dumbest guy in the room but has to nerve to think woman can't be doctors and that his wife didn't understand what the doctor was saying.  Even if the woman was a nurse she STILL has worlds more knowledge then ansuelu. 

And yeah, maybe he was just asking because he thought they still had to see the doctor, but I didn't get that impression.  

He is a moron and kalani is an even bigger moron for entertaining any of this.  The minute the doctor said that it would be better for Kennedy to the vaccine at 12 months that conversation would have been a wrap for me.  

Ansuelu is barely doing anything anyways, she should let him visit his family alone.  He works part time at the frozen yogurt place and doesn't help very much with the children ...just let him go alone and don't give him access to a shared bank account because his family is very pushy.  

But good on kalani for fixing her terrible parking job. 

 

  • Like 17
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size