Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
31 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

This part of the show was awesome, and waaay more so than the actual performances.  It was fun to see them all in boy-drag.

I agree. This was the best part of the performance, and Blair actually made a really cute Bieber look-alike.

I thought Sarah Hyland looked cute.

Edited by RoxiP
  • Love 1

While I didn't love any of the sketches, I was surprised that Mayhem and India were the bottom group.  I thought Shea and Alexis were the worst by  fair margin.  Literally all they did was claim to be pregnant, pull out the pillows, and then yell at each other. 

When they revealed Morgan as the assassin, I didn't know who she was until they said her name.  Her plastic surgery has made her look less like herself (to me).  I also haven't seen her since her last time on the show (maybe an all starts season? I can't even remember), so maybe it just seemed drastic to me.

• Love 1

What I got out of this:

Morgan most certainly deserves her lipsync assassin title, she always makes it entertaining. Oh, and that was not a double-Shantay!

Mayhem is fun both in and out of drag, but Drag Race isn’t her format.

Ugh at any reference to TMZ!

• Love 1

I hate, Hate, TMZ so was not looking forward to this. Saying that, I loved, loved!, Kressley Carson's wardrobe ode to my two fave '70s celeb game show panelists, Paul Lynde & Charles Nelson Reilly. Brava, good sir.