Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: A Trout in the Milk

• Start Topic

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 8:14 PM, MrWhyt said:

They had me from the opening credits, and then more with "come with me if you want to live continue to exist.

I loved the opening credits and my favorite part of the episode was when Enoch came sliding around that corner with the almost Terminator line and then he gives them all a review of the car, lol. The only thing that could've made that scene better is a red and white Grand Torino.

Did you catch then opening call back scene of Saturday Night Fever with the shot of Coulson's shoes as he's walking down the sidewalk?

I liked Zeke jumping right in front of Sousa to stick up for Simmons but I sooooooo wanted him to say "leave my nana alone" to confuse the timey wimey  confused Sousa even more, lol.

I'm enjoying watching May.

I don't remember if we saw the outside of the van with the shag carpet that took Sousa and Daisy but when we do I hope it has a mural painted on the side :-) 

• Love 4
(edited)

I made my husband and sister watch the opening credits just because they were so awesome. They used to watch AoS but bailed a couple of seasons ago because they're lame. 

I still love it and I'm really loving this season!

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 2
On 6/24/2020 at 11:01 PM, AimingforYoko said:

Speaking of Deke, that was some cold shit. Well earned, but cold.

A little cold, but Fury would have probably done the exact same thing so I am ok with it. Unless of course I am just projecting some of Samuel L Jackson's other roles onto Nick Fury.

On 6/24/2020 at 11:37 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Yep, the 70s-style opening credits were the best ones yet!  Complete with the voiceover for the actors names, the music, and the clips they used for the actors, like the shotgun axe for Henry Simmons and especially Jeff Ward's cheesy grin at the camera.  

All they needed were some crazy giant hair and gun poses Charlie's Angels style from Daisy and May.

On 6/25/2020 at 1:07 PM, blackwing said:

I also saw Jim Morita, who was one of the Howling Commandos.  If this is supposed to be him and not his son, then that's odd, because in one of the Avengers movies I thought Cap was looking at files of his former comrades from the war, and Jim Morita and Union Jack were marked as deceased.

If project Insight kills Jim Morita then there would probably have been another principal at Midtown High who would have probably suspended Peter Parker for skipping class. 

On 6/25/2020 at 8:05 PM, Jack Shaftoe said:

I admit I wasn't watching too carefully but if the Chronicoms control all the time jumps why didn't they just stop and returned to the present once they had Malick changing the time line in their favour big time? Just because they wanted to gloat some more? Wouldn't put it past them, they are dumb as bricks.

Or just send one guy in their space ship back to the future and leave the rest of them like Enoch to change the past without jumping. Like with Enoch decades aren't really that long for them so just wait it out.  

What is so odd about Jim Morita still alive and a potential problem in the 1970s but dead in the 2010s? In the file you can only see when he was born and that he is deceased, but not when exactly he died.

• Love 1