Type keyword(s) to search

Alone: Preview and After Alone Discussion

SassyCat
  • Start Topic

On 7/24/2020 at 9:08 PM, madmax said:

Does Kielyn look like she's in a hotel room or is it just me? 

No, she's totally in a hotel room.  Cheap hotel, by the looks of it....  At first I thought it might be that her own home is so skeezy that she couldn't find a good background for the webcam sessions, then I thought that maybe someone who lives that sort of lifestyle might be paranoid about people seeing their private spaces, then I realized that if she truly, truly, walks the talk and really lives off the grid, she might not have any internet or reliable cell service where she lives, so she has to commute to do these post-show gigs.

Roland--because he runs a business doing this stuff--must have to acquiesce to modern necessities like good internet access because that's the way people have to do business these days.  And that makes him grumpy.... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 7/27/2020 at 2:04 AM, GreyBunny said:

Same. I don’t dislike him. I’m not sure I like him, he’s a little weird, but he’s not mean. He knows what he’s doing, he’s proving himself to be incredibly competent, his hut is solid, the meat locker is brilliant, and he schlepped almost an entire musk-ox back to his camp. He’d be a perfectly worthy winner.

Agree.  I don't watch alone to see sunny personalities (although you can't help but like some contestants), I want to see the survival skills, and maybe the psychological effects of what they're doing.  Roland would certainly be a worthy winner.  I don't like the way the musk ox was killed, but he was just working within the rules.  I hold the people running the show responsible for that.  I don't care for the blood licking, but those are hunting rituals, so I'm not going to get worked up over it.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, rmontro said:

Agree.  I don't watch alone to see sunny personalities (although you can't help but like some contestants), I want to see the survival skills, and maybe the psychological effects of what they're doing.  Roland would certainly be a worthy winner.  I don't like the way the musk ox was killed, but he was just working within the rules.  I hold the people running the show responsible for that.  I don't care for the blood licking, but those are hunting rituals, so I'm not going to get worked up over it.

There are contestants with solid skills who are more charismatic. I don't think that there is anyone on the show right now who doesn't have the right skill set to win this thing. There is an element of luck to it, in terms of trapping and fishing and hunting. But even that allows some leeway for skill. It should be easier to see the animal tracks now that the snow is falling. 

Roland has strong skills, there is no denying that, but his personality is a bit more hard core then wjat I think most people are comfortable with. He is not the first person I have seen who drinks or licks the blood or eats the heart raw or eats the testes. Andrew Zimmern has done all of that one his show, mainly when visiting an indigenous population where that is a part of what they do. What Roland has done is not that different then what hunter gather type tribes did and are doing in places where they still live remotely. It is disturbing for us because most of us don't even hunt. So I don't have a problem with it. If anything it is making the full use of the animal he killed and that should be respected. 

But I also loved the F Word, the UK version, where each season Gordon Ramsey would raise the animal that he was going to be serving in the final episode. The point of that was to allow people who don't farm or hunt see the birth to death process of raising animals. it is an eye opener but something that I think many of us need to better understand. 

Roland relishes living off the land in a very visceral manner. He is a bit more into it then we have seen from the other contestants. I would be fine with his winning. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ProfCrash said:

The point of that was to allow people who don't farm or hunt see the birth to death process of raising animals.

I have a pound of bacon in my refrigerator right now, so even though I don't hunt I'm part of the process.  The blood licking is irrelevant really, unless he gets some sort of disease from it.  If an animal must be killed, I want it to be done in the most humane way possible, that's mainly what I'm interested in.  

I don't really care who wins this season, for whatever reason, but I've gotten wrapped up in that in past seasons.  And I've taken a dislike to certain contestants before, and thought "Anybody but that guy".  But this season I'm just more interested in the processs.  It would be interesting to see one of the women win, but right now that looks unlikely, unless Kielyn bags that moose.  That could be uglier than the musk ox though.

• Love 2

I can't tell who won based on this segment as none of the contestants looks much skinnier than the others.

Of the guys that tapped out this episode, one (Mark?) had trichinosis - Should I presume from undercooking his rabbit?  

He had a lot wrong with him - it was a good thing he tapped out when he did.

• Love 1

I stop watching when the "After Show" comes on. Don't want spoilers! 

I have tried mightily, but for the life of me I cannot tell Callie and Kaelin apart. But I'm rooting for them!

Couldn't believe that TWO guys left in this episode! 

Arctic wildlife is beautiful! 

13 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Of the guys that tapped out this episode, one (Mark?) had trichinosis - Should I presume from undercooking his rabbit?  

That's what I've been thinking.  I'd like to know a lot more about that because trichinosis hasn't been seen in the U.S. for decades.  I'm wondering how the diagnosis was made, especially since he didn't mention any GI symptoms which I would expect.  He's very fortunate that he left when he did.

• Love 1
On 7/31/2020 at 2:47 AM, Yeah No said:

He had a lot wrong with him - it was a good thing he tapped out when he did.

I appreciate the way the men who have left are being realistic about their situations. If Mark had kept going despite stubbornness or fear of what other people would think, he could have died or had permanent damage. Just starving for weeks can do serious damage. 

I can hardly believe that so many have left, despite being unusually skillful and resourceful, and not even at the halfway mark! The worst weather is yet to come. How have humans survived these conditions for so many generations, with way fewer resources? I'm in awe. 

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I appreciate the way the men who have left are being realistic about their situations. If Mark had kept going despite stubbornness or fear of what other people would think, he could have died or had permanent damage. Just starving for weeks can do serious damage. 

I can hardly believe that so many have left, despite being unusually skillful and resourceful, and not even at the halfway mark! The worst weather is yet to come. How have humans survived these conditions for so many generations, with way fewer resources? I'm in awe. 

The need to stay 100 days has really helped them with the planning. In previous seasons you had no idea whether you were 1 or 50 days away from winning the money. With 100 days being the marker, they all know that they do not have enough to survive, particularly with the weather getting colder and resources dwindling. Even Roland said his giant Musk Ox was not enough. The only game changer would be if someone killed some big fatty game relatively late in the season.

• Love 2

On the previews for next week, that looks like Roland who has his shelter catch fire.  If he gets knocked out by that, it could explain his grump attitude, especially in the earlier interviews.

Are they even at the halfway point yet?  I'm starting to worry about all of them, maybe nobody gets to 100 days.  Kielyn saying she could get 10 days out of a fish makes me think she might be the new favorite, especially if Roland's shelter burns down.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, rmontro said:

Are they even at the halfway point yet? 

I think they were on Day 48 at the end of this episode, and there are only two episodes left (if I'm not mistaken).  I can't imagine watching 50 days in two episodes . . . especially since they're more homebound at this point.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I think they were on Day 48 at the end of this episode, and there are only two episodes left (if I'm not mistaken).  I can't imagine watching 50 days in two episodes . . . especially since they're more homebound at this point.

Only two more episodes, really?  That doesn't seem to bode well.  If nobody won the million, that's yet another explanation for Roland's surly attitude.  I remember at least one season where they covered a LOT of days in the last episode.  There weren't many people left, and once winter sets in hard, nothing much happens.  They don't have much energy left and they just sit in their shelters slowly starving.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rmontro said:

On the previews for next week, that looks like Roland who has his shelter catch fire.  If he gets knocked out by that, it could explain his grump attitude, especially in the earlier interviews.

You may be right.  I thought it was Amos in the clip but it went by so fast that I wasn't at all sure.

They've showed a preview several times of one of the women with frostbitten toes but we haven't seen that yet so I don't know which woman or what she did about it.  

I'm also wondering how they're going to wrap up the season in 2 more episodes.  The timing makes me doubt that anyone got close to 100 days.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
48 minutes ago, mlp said:

You may be right.  I thought it was Amos in the clip but it went by so fast that I wasn't at all sure.

I thought it was Roland, but I had another look and I think you're right, it is Amos.  That's too bad.

• Love 4

I too worry that with only two episodes left either they all tap out before 100 days or we get treated to a "fast forward" of many days at a time.  It might just be me but Callie and Roland look a little thinner facially than the rest so I'm wondering if they're the last two left.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

I too worry that with only two episodes left either they all tap out before 100 days or we get treated to a "fast forward" of many days at a time.  It might just be me but Callie and Roland look a little thinner facially than the rest so I'm wondering if they're the last two left.

I've read here earlier about people supposedly looking thinner in the face, but does that even come into play at this point?  They were dropped off in September.  IF someone made it to 100 days, they'd probably have been done by the end of December.  That's 7 months ago, since we should probably assume that the "After Alone" was filmed recently due to the Covid isolation style of filming.  

However, if I had been starving for 100 days, I'd be so delighted to have lost all that weight that I'd have adjusted my post-filming eating to maintain a lower weight, so my face would DEFINITELY look thinner.  LOL.

• Love 4

Is the show that willing to hand out multiple million dollars if more than one of them wins? My theory is that either all end up tapping out before the 100 days or more than one lasts and  they have to split the money. That might also explain Roland's grumpy look, because he was hoping he wouldn't have to share (or maybe it really is just his personality). I definitely think the producers hoped for no one to make it so they don't have to pay out the full million but it really doesn't seem fair if no one walks away with any money. They're not even halfway through yet and there's only two episodes left so maybe two end up tapping out next episode and the remaining days get sped up a bit. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, overtherainbow said:

Is the show that willing to hand out multiple million dollars if more than one of them wins? My theory is that either all end up tapping out before the 100 days or more than one lasts and  they have to split the money. That might also explain Roland's grumpy look, because he was hoping he wouldn't have to share (or maybe it really is just his personality). I definitely think the producers hoped for no one to make it so they don't have to pay out the full million but it really doesn't seem fair if no one walks away with any money. They're not even halfway through yet and there's only two episodes left so maybe two end up tapping out next episode and the remaining days get sped up a bit. 

My theory (tongue-in-cheek) is that production is herding musk ox and wolves to scare a couple of the participants and are causing frostbite in another so she will be involuntarily medically tapped.  The one they're not messing with is probably perceived to be the least likely to be able to make it through 100 days.

Life isn't always fair.

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I've read here earlier about people supposedly looking thinner in the face, but does that even come into play at this point?  They were dropped off in September.  IF someone made it to 100 days, they'd probably have been done by the end of December.  That's 7 months ago, since we should probably assume that the "After Alone" was filmed recently due to the Covid isolation style of filming.  

However, if I had been starving for 100 days, I'd be so delighted to have lost all that weight that I'd have adjusted my post-filming eating to maintain a lower weight, so my face would DEFINITELY look thinner.  LOL.

A lot of that kind of filming started in April so it could have been done as early as that.  None of them looked to me like they needed to lose any weight when they got there so I would wonder why they'd be happy about that.

4 hours ago, overtherainbow said:

I mentioned this in the after show thread, but it bugs me that we don't know the actual rules surrounding the winnings.  I would rather that the last person standing get the usual $500,000 even if they are shy of 100 days and that if there are two people left at 100 days they each get $1M.  But again, it bugs me that we aren't told these things by the show.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, overtherainbow said:

Is the show that willing to hand out multiple million dollars if more than one of them wins? My theory is that either all end up tapping out before the 100 days or more than one lasts and  they have to split the money. That might also explain Roland's grumpy look, because he was hoping he wouldn't have to share

Lol, we sure have a lot of theories to explain Roland's grumpy behavior.  That sounds as plausible as any.

15 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I mentioned this in the after show thread, but it bugs me that we don't know the actual rules surrounding the winnings.  I would rather that the last person standing get the usual $500,000 even if they are shy of 100 days and that if there are two people left at 100 days they each get $1M.  But again, it bugs me that we aren't told these things by the show.

Yeah, who the heck watches a contest without knowing the rules?  Well, we do, apparently.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I thought it was Amos’s shelter on fire. 
I know there are only 2 episodes left but I still think that someone could make it 100 days. Eventually, the Contestants will be less active and they can fly through days. 

• Love 1

Watching back the preview it definitely looks like it's Amos whose shelter catches fire and sounds like Callie who gets frostbite so I think one or both of them end up having to tap out next episode. Kielyn is just an emotional person, I'm starting to think they may just be editing her to make her look more emotionally unstable but she's really hung through even though she definitely misses her husband a lot. I think her chances are good since she's had luck with fish, but I don't see how Roland doesn't go the 100 days unless he injures himself on the rock or is pulled for weight loss. 

• Love 1

Roland said it himself, the musk ox is too lean. He needs fat. His fishing hole is dangerous.even when it freezes over, the climb down and up is going to be dangerous. He needs something with fat, so he is going to have to fish. If Keiyln can keep getting fish, she will win this thing. The crying doesn’t bother me. Let out whatever emotions you have, don’t hold them in. Process them and be done. She is just fine.

• Love 5
On 8/8/2020 at 4:28 PM, AZChristian said:

My theory (tongue-in-cheek) is that production is herding musk ox and wolves to scare a couple of the participants

Per the hunting regulations of the NWT that’s illegal.

“General Prohibitions”

“No one may chase, harass or molest wildlife.”

https://www.enr.gov.nt.ca/sites/enr/files/resources/enr_hunting_and_trapping_summary-en-web_modified.pdf

and are causing frostbite in another so she will be involuntarily medically tapped.

? Frostbite is extremely dangerous, this production company wouldn’t do something to “cause” it. 

On 8/8/2020 at 6:28 PM, AZChristian said:

My theory (tongue-in-cheek) is that production is herding musk ox and wolves to scare a couple of the participants and are causing frostbite in another so she will be involuntarily medically tapped.  The one they're not messing with is probably perceived to be the least likely to be able to make it through 100 days.

Haha. Trained wolves crossed my mind.😅 What if he kills one out of fear?

On 8/9/2020 at 9:32 PM, Yeah No said:

I just saw the preview again while watching another show and yes, it's definitely Amos' shelter that is on fire.

I almost accidentally commented in the main thread. Between the next episode's description and the preview, they might've given away too much.😢 I hope I'm wrong.

• Love 1

Three hour finale!

I am more than pleased that both women have stuck it out to the end.  Those ladies have some impressive skills and equanimity to spare.  I hope that isn't frostbite, but just chilblains and dirty toes on...er...Callie?  I can tell the women apart in their shelters when they're not all bundled up, and I think it is Keilyn who has the fancy fur lined cloak/hood.

Roland seems to have eased up on the bad attitude, now that it is down to just him and a few others whom I believe he deems to be worthy.  The more I hear about him, the more I'm convinced he's a throwback to another time.  I wonder how he gets along with his clients in his guiding service.  I'll bet they book with him precisely for the grumpiness of his character as a "true experience" with a mountain man.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I'll bet they book with him precisely for the grumpiness of his character as a "true experience" with a mountain man.

We once met a man on his way to meet the guy from season 1 that we all made fun of because of his constant mentioning of his wife . . . Barbara.  Funny, but I can remember HER name but not his.

The man I met had hired Barbara's husband to spend a couple of days camping with him and his 12-year-old son in a remote area, and had hired him after seeing him on Alone.  We were taking a tram ride out to the end of a paved trail, from which they would hike to a remote spot.  Mr. Barbara joined up with the tram partway through the ride.  When he hopped into the seat behind ours, it took everything I had to not turn around and say, "Hi!  I saw you on Alone.  How's Barbara?"

But would I want to spend a couple of days with his idiosyncrasy?  Nope.  Same with Roland.  I admire his skill, but I need a little fun to go along with it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Last night on the after show, when Roland was being introduced, he clasped his hands together and was in the midst of making the “I’m the winner” gesture before realizing it and stopped right then and there. Watch closely and you’ll see it.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last night on the after show, when Roland was being introduced, he clasped his hands together and was in the midst of making the “I’m the winner” gesture before realizing it and stopped right then and there. Watch closely and you’ll see it.

I saw that!  I was wondering if I was seeing things.  Then he kind of repeated it, later, in the context of sort of acknowledgement of the other finalist's skills, but it was a little out of place.  I think he realized he'd made a faux pas, and was trying to cover it up.

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I must have missed that, although I've seen him do that gesture before.  I was coming here to post that I thought Kielyn was the eventual winner based on facial expressions, now you have me doubting it lol.  Here's my theory on why Kielyn wins:

1)  Especially toward the end of the interviews, she seems to have a gleam of pride in her eyes that the others don't have.

2)  When Kielyn was talking, I thought I saw Roland looked envious in his eyes.

3)  The edit Kielyn has been getting.  They've spent a lot of  time suggesting she might quit at any minute.  And now they've given her this storyline of her being a "mental athlete" who aspired to be in the Olympics.

I'm not sure this idea that the facial expressions would be spoilers really works, people interpret things different ways.  All three remaining seem capable, but each also has weaknesses.  Wouldn't it be something if all three lasted the 100 days?

• Love 2

I will be very surprised if Roland doesn't win. He's by far one of the most skilled survivalists this show has ever had and seems to really thrive on being alone and in the wilderness. I think the only things that would keep him from making the 100 days is some freak accident or getting involuntarily pulled because of weight loss. There is also the chance that Kielyn makes it and they spilt the money. She definitely is an open book with her emotions, more so than most contestants but it looked like in this episode she went from being downright miserable to coming to terms with wanting to stay in and push through, so we'll see. Callie is a fantastic person but that frost bite in the preview they keep flashing looked pretty  severe and would definitely require medical attention, unless it ends up being just dirt and is put in as a distraction. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Roland seems to have eased up on the bad attitude, now that it is down to just him and a few others whom I believe he deems to be worthy. 

He said that he likes to be alone, so that might be why his people skills are a little lacking!  I think he's just serious about making a go of it by himself, so he doesn't suffer fools gladly!  

In the after show, Callie looks the thinnest to me.  I wonder how much weight she lost out there.  

• Love 2
On 8/14/2020 at 1:52 PM, rmontro said:

I must have missed that, although I've seen him do that gesture before.  I was coming here to post that I thought Kielyn was the eventual winner based on facial expressions, now you have me doubting it lol.  Here's my theory on why Kielyn wins:

1)  Especially toward the end of the interviews, she seems to have a gleam of pride in her eyes that the others don't have.

2)  When Kielyn was talking, I thought I saw Roland looked envious in his eyes.

3)  The edit Kielyn has been getting.  They've spent a lot of  time suggesting she might quit at any minute.  And now they've given her this storyline of her being a "mental athlete" who aspired to be in the Olympics.

I'm not sure this idea that the facial expressions would be spoilers really works, people interpret things different ways.  All three remaining seem capable, but each also has weaknesses.  Wouldn't it be something if all three lasted the 100 days?

I agree, it looks like she’s getting a winner’s editing. Roland is doing well except his one weakness is not finding enough food with fat. Barring a freak accident like a bad slip on the rocks at Danger Cove (Rock, Bay, whatever), not getting a fat source is what’s going to do him in.

Meanwhile, despite one bad day, Kielyn is fishing like a champ. If she can keep that ice hole open and not lose her lure, I think she’s going to win.

Poor Callie, that looks like frostbite. If so, she needs to be pulled.

Edited by GreyBunny
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, GreyBunny said:

Roland is doing well except his one weakness is not finding enough food with fat. Barring a freak accident like a bad slip on the rocks at Danger Cove (Rock, Bay, whatever), not getting a fat source is what’s going to do him in.

The opening always shows a male falling on rocks.  I don't think we've seen that in the show yet and I wonder if that could be Roland.  I've always discounted it, because he usually films Danger Rock from a different angle, but one of the last episodes, I saw him filming from that angle, but I couldn't tell if it was him.

• Love 1
On 8/14/2020 at 10:27 AM, AZChristian said:

We once met a man on his way to meet the guy from season 1 that we all made fun of because of his constant mentioning of his wife . . . Barbara.  Funny, but I can remember HER name but not his.

The man I met had hired Barbara's husband to spend a couple of days camping with him and his 12-year-old son in a remote area, and had hired him after seeing him on Alone.  We were taking a tram ride out to the end of a paved trail, from which they would hike to a remote spot.  Mr. Barbara joined up with the tram partway through the ride.  When he hopped into the seat behind ours, it took everything I had to not turn around and say, "Hi!  I saw you on Alone.  How's Barbara?"

But would I want to spend a couple of days with his idiosyncrasy?  Nope.  Same with Roland.  I admire his skill, but I need a little fun to go along with it.

Mike Lowe was an awesome contestant.

He invented a dice game for football, made a boat from a plastic tub he found (The S.S. Barbara) Had a wash station.

We surmised Barbara was having such a great time without him, finally some alone time for her, that she was bummed when he came back so soon and without the win.

• Love 3

I have mostly given up trying to figure out who wins based on facial expressions and hand gestures, although all along I've thought that Roland was a good bet for winner.  On one episode, though, he showed a lot of respect for one of the women (I forget which one), which made me wonder if either the woman won or if they shared the win or at least were the last two to go home.  Something about the way he acted made me think that and nothing since then has changed that impression.

• Love 2

Putting my opinion and reasoning for who I think wins in spoilers.  

Spoiler

I think Kailyn outlasts everyone else, and may actually go the entire route.  Two weeks ago, when she caught those two fish, on the after-show she said (as thought reporting on past actions), "I knew I was doing fine for food with just the bunnies, but when I caught the fish, I knew I would go the whole 100 days."  Not "could" . . . "would."  Then this past week's talk about the Olympic attitude . . . yep.

Also, I did think it was a man who fell HARD on the rocks and there is only one man left.  I think they're going to pull Roland out for medical reasons, and he'll be fighting them the whole way.  And I'm pretty sure it's Callie with the frostbite, and that's another medical tap.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Mike Lowe was an awesome contestant.

He invented a dice game for football, made a boat from a plastic tub he found (The S.S. Barbara) Had a wash station.

We surmised Barbara was having such a great time without him, finally some alone time for her, that she was bummed when he came back so soon and without the win.

He also accidentally made out with a slug because he was dreaming of kissing Barbara. He was pretty talented but tapped out because he missed Barbara. I am impressed that you remember his name. I just call him the Barbara Man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, qtpye said:

I just call him the Barbara Man.

Mr. Barbara had the skills to win it all but he was basically bouncing off the walls of his well appointed camp(running water) because of  his obsession on his wife causing insane homesickness.... constantly wondering what she was doing, if she missed him(not as much as he hoped), opining how being away from her is weakening their relationship...the separation was too much for him, so he bailed.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Mr. Barbara had the skills to win it all but he was basically bouncing off the walls of his well appointed camp(running water) because of  his obsession on his wife causing insane homesickness.... constantly wondering what she was doing, if she missed him(not as much as he hoped), opining how being away from her is weakening their relationship...the separation was too much for him, so he bailed.

Wouldn’t be crazy if we found out they got divorced because Barbara thought he was too smothering?

I think that is another advantage that Roland has is that, besides his father, there really does not seem to be anyone he misses to the point of heartbreak. 

• Love 1

Remember Mike related that he and his brother were put in foster care as kids and then he enlisted when of age.

Am sure his clingliness is something Barbara has experienced from the get go.....she gets a breather when he takes clients and guides them in the wilderness.

As soon as Mike rounds the bend out of their property can imagine she calls her gal pals over for cocktails in the hot tub...

Roland was once married to his high school sweetheart  and they did not have kids.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

I wonder if Kielyn ever gave the other contestants their silver and gold medals?  It would have been cool if they would have all held them up.  I'm not sure she ever suggested that she was going to give them away however.

Roland had said he was going to spend more time with his family, but then he talked about going into the wilderness and disappearing for a year, so I'm not sure how that works.  Talk is cheap, as they say.

The main thing that irritates me is that we never got to find out what would have happened if there were more than one person who got to 100 days.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, rmontro said:

Roland had said he was going to spend more time with his family, but then he talked about going into the wilderness and disappearing for a year, so I'm not sure how that works.  Talk is cheap, as they say.

If his usual habit was seeing his family once every five years, an absence of a year after meeting up with all of them first would be "more time."  I seem to remember that he said he was going to "make the rounds" of visiting with his family.

I was rooting for Kailyn, but I was happy that ANYONE made it 100 days.  Roland was a worthy winner.

• Love 6