Type keyword(s) to search

B90 Strikes Back!

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

The fact that she showed up to meet him at the airport and stay in his hotel room with only a teensy backpack and no negligee or change of clothes made me think she was expecting to hop straight into bed nekkid, with no foreplay or relationship-building; a simple transaction for money, goods, and/or a Visa to the US.  Both Ed and Rose loudly feign outrage when we call their bluff. 

Like Avery did with Ash? And Angela/Lisa did with their men? And Jess did with Colt?

Aside from the fact that she didn't anything worse than what others have done, and we only have Ed's word that it happened at all (and even he admitted he had to get her drunk first), I don't understand the slut shaming. They're both consenting adults. I, too, have been guilty of sex on the first date in the past. Because I enjoy sex. And I'm an adult. And it's the 21st century. (And you can still have plenty of foreplay even without pajamas or lingerie.) 

I get not liking Rose because she came off as mean and immature, but for sex? And not having pajamas? And carrying a small backpack? (Which DID contain a change of clothes.) We've got the men literally bringing chocolate panties and massage oil to their first meeting. If the woman wants to join the party and get herself a little action, good for her. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 24
(edited)
13 hours ago, deirdra said:

The fact that she showed up to meet him at the airport and stay in his hotel room with only a teensy backpack and no negligee or change of clothes made me think she was expecting to hop straight into bed nekkid, with no foreplay or relationship-building; a simple transaction for money, goods, and/or a Visa to the US.  Both Ed and Rose loudly feign outrage when we call their bluff. 

I don't fully understand the idea, but for these participants they all feel like they have built a relationship online.  

Almost none of them arrive thinking they are just at the start of their relationship, they all seem to act like the in person meeting is a formality.  

I'd agree that the rose and Ed had a transactional relationship.  But not in a straight money for sex way.  At least not on her end.  I think ed's motivation was likely more aligned with money for sex, because he is a "nice guy" who doesn't want to be a "sex tourist"

For the little I watched of the show, my eyes rolled all the way to the back of my head when Ed scoffed that it would be ridiculous to send rose money.  

I mean the money had been spent on rose anyways, so why not cut out the middleman and give her the money directly?  What David said made perfect sense.  The only thing Ed accomplished did was lining UPS's pockets.  

And it's because the optics are so important to Ed.  He doesn't want to be seen as a sex tourist and sucker.  He wants to be "helping his girlfriend" by sending her thousand count sheets and dresses from a company I thought went out of business. 

If he truly cared about rose that money would have gone farther to help her if she got it directly. 

A new dress is nice....and when we go back to our poor as dirt country, my mom packs and asks for clothes because out there they don't have access to a wide variety like we do.  But ultimately, as we saw, rose can buy clothes out there and her family is dirt poor and she clearly needs stomach surgery.  

Those UPS fees could have gone to surgery, instead it went to dresses that Ed could have pictures of her in and he could brag about when he showed his friends about what a savior he was, and he could brag to anyone at Lerner's that he was buying a dress for his "girlfriend" who was a size 0 (when I shopped at Lerner's, the sizing was very generous!)

ETA: in fairness to Ed, he didn't know about Rose's stomach issues, so he couldn't have helped her out there.  But would he have given her money if she told him or would he have decided that since she was "less than perfect" it wasn't worth his time and he should move on.   

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I mean the money had been spent on rose anyways, so why not cut out the middleman and give her the money directly?  What David said made perfect sense.  The only thing Ed accomplished did was lining UPS's pockets.  

And it's because the optics are so important to Ed.  He doesn't want to be seen as a sex tourist and sucker.  He wants to be "helping his girlfriend" by sending her thousand count sheets and dresses from a company I thought went out of business. 

It really bothered me that Ed was so fixated on whether Rose knew about her sister's asking Ed to send money, especially after seeing the poverty in which they lived--they were so poor that Ed could not tolerate spending more than one night there.  He literally was unable to tolerate the poverty Rose lived in--plus he insulted her for living that way.

First of all, why wouldn't he send the sister money?  I understand that he (probably correctly) assumed that sending money would encourage more requests for help, but my god, even $10 or even $50 would not be a tremendous amount for him to give to his beloved's family, even if it led to repeated begging.  I know she asked for a larger sum, but he could have sent *something*, explaining that he could not afford to send more.  He didn't even make a gesture of kindness and generosity to people who have so little.

Second, why does it matter that Rose may have known about it?  That Rose endorsed the request?  That Rose should have told her sister not to do it?  So what?  Does he think Rose told her sister that Ed was rich and they should soak him?  How to respond was completely in his power; it didn't matter who was asking.

The meanness of his response floors me.  He send at least hundreds of dollars of "gifts" to Rose, stuff she did not want or need, but he balked at giving her family--which includes Rose--what they really wanted and needed.  He was in a position of total power and could have helped, even in a small way, without any skin off his nose, and he not only didn't but also got his briefs in a twist over being asked.

Shame on him. 

• Love 24
(edited)
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

He wants to be "helping his girlfriend" by sending her thousand count sheets and dresses from a company I thought went out of business. 

Those UPS fees could have gone to surgery, instead it went to dresses that Ed could have pictures of her in and he could brag about when he showed his friends about what a savior he was, and he could brag to anyone at Lerner's that he was buying a dress for his "girlfriend" who was a size 0 (when I shopped at Lerner's, the sizing was very generous!)

The 1000 thread count sheets were bought to protect his fragile skin during their anticipated rough and tumble love making marathons. (Anyone else throw up a little in their mouths?)

🥚 was thinking ahead for when they were rubbing belly to belly, bumping uglies, doing the hokey pokey, his inflexible upper torso's inert dead weight would be on the bottom with RM having to cowboy girl him. 

Her enthusiastic pushing would cause friction between the sheets shredding his paper thin skin condition so 🥚 feared damaging his outer shell if he wasn't on fine thread sheets.

Brain bleach anyone?

Edited by humbleopinion
Changed cowboy to cowgirl
  • LOL 8
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

It really bothered me that Ed was so fixated on whether Rose knew about her sister's asking Ed to send money, especially after seeing the poverty in which they lived--they were so poor that Ed could not tolerate spending more than one night there.  He literally was unable to tolerate the poverty Rose lived in--plus he insulted her for living that way.

First of all, why wouldn't he send the sister money?  I understand that he (probably correctly) assumed that sending money would encourage more requests for help, but my god, even $10 or even $50 would not be a tremendous amount for him to give to his beloved's family, even if it led to repeated begging.  I know she asked for a larger sum, but he could have sent *something*, explaining that he could not afford to send more.  He didn't even make a gesture of kindness and generosity to people who have so little.

Second, why does it matter that Rose may have known about it?  That Rose endorsed the request?  That Rose should have told her sister not to do it?  So what?  Does he think Rose told her sister that Ed was rich and they should soak him?  How to respond was completely in his power; it didn't matter who was asking.

The meanness of his response floors me.  He send at least hundreds of dollars of "gifts" to Rose, stuff she did not want or need, but he balked at giving her family--which includes Rose--what they really wanted and needed.  He was in a position of total power and could have helped, even in a small way, without any skin off his nose, and he not only didn't but also got his briefs in a twist over being asked.

Shame on him. 

And don't forget that many of the items he sent weren't for HER at all, they were for him. (Thousand thread count sheets, grill, etc)

• Love 10
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't fully understand the idea, but for these participants they all feel like they have built a relationship online.  

Almost none of them arrive thinking they are just at the start of their relationship, they all seem to act like the in person meeting is a formality.  

I'd agree that the rose and Ed had a transactional relationship.  But not in a straight money for sex way.  At least not on her end.  I think ed's motivation was likely more aligned with money for sex, because he is a "nice guy" who doesn't want to be a "sex tourist"

.  . 

And really, I'd venture to say that most of the relationships on this show are transactional:

- BGL gets a young, good-looking "rapper" while he gets a woman with money and possibly a green card

- Russ gets a hot Latina and Paola gets to come to the US.

-Jorge gets a hot trophy wife while Anfisa gets a "millionaire" and green card

- Matt gets a beautiful wife and homemaker while Alla gets a nice home and a better life for her son.

Etc. Etc.

And it's not necessarily a bad thing for it to be transactional. The idea of marrying for love is a relatively new one and not something all cultures practice. Historically, marriages have almost always been transactional. Doesn't mean they can't work or that they don't turn into love eventually. I personally know Matt and Alla and they're both genuinely lovely people who, IMO, adore each other. Now, anyway. Being allowed to marry whomever you want, regardless of social status or wealth or name, is a luxury in many places. 

Ed got himself some young, cute ass that he could dress like a doll and pose in the clothes he bought her. Rose gets a middle class American and a green card. Neither one is really conning the other if they're both getting something out of it. My problem is only in that the women are often unfairly targeted as the con artist, and slut shamed, when the men have just as much to do with the situation. 

I didn't know there were any Lerner's left, either! Huh. Ed was wrong about something, though. He said there's no other way she could've gotten a dress from a store in Mission Valley, but that's not true. Only a TINY percentage of Salvation Army and Goodwill clothing donations make it to the floor. The majority of them are packed off and sold in bulk to companies in Africa...and the Phillipines. It's become such a problem that there's a pretty good documentary out there about how the donations are killing some of the village economies. My husband shows it to his students every semester.

I think the dress probably came from Ed, but lots of our castoffs do make it abroad.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
(edited)

Rose looks cute in a $5 sundress and money goes a lot further in the Philippines than in fancy shops in California with exorbitant shipping charges added.  Yes, all of Ed's "presents" are for him, not her.  The cash equivalent of one Lerner Shop/NY&C type dress could probably clothe her entire family for a year.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Ciarrai said:

Ed viscerally continues to disgust me. No one needed to hear his thoughts on being the same height while horizontal, or that his inches are where it matters.

*shudder*

And he kept bringing everything back around to his medical issues. Dude, you're not appalling because of your syndrome, it's because of your personality...

• Love 19
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

And don't forget that many of the items he sent weren't for HER at all, they were for him. (Thousand thread count sheets, grill, etc)

I still maintain that those "gifts," were sold as merchandise in their store and that Ed was not Rose's first rodeo.

• Love 8

This show stinks. I won't even hate watch it or have it on as background noise. They could have done a one-off special with them responding to comments -- kind of like a Jimmy Kimmel "Mean Tweets" thing -- get the best of the best and that could have been fun. But this -- I don't want to re-watch every episode with these people poorly snarking at the snark. It's too many times removed from what makes the show or Pillow Talk fun, frivolous, and dopey TV. 

• Love 15
15 hours ago, Ciarrai said:

Ed viscerally continues to disgust me. No one needed to hear his thoughts on being the same height while horizontal, or that his inches are where it matters.

*shudder*

Again, Ed shows us how "charming" he is with these tired tropes.  I remember Dudley Moore saying the horizontal one about his girlfriend, Susan Anton, who was 6" taller than him.  And that was a million years ago, and not original then.  Saying these "witticisms" is akin to the couples on House Hunters *always* "joking" that the big closet is for the wife, or that *all* the closets are for her.

Does Ed think jokes like this appeal to women?  I don't think they do.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 6/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, jackjill89 said:

I don't want to re-watch every episode with these people poorly snarking at the snark.

The show would be 100% more watchable if there were indeed snark, even poor snark.  It seems to me that what's going on is mostly these guys trying to justify their horrible behavior to make us like them, so they can be on next season.  Ed, I'm looking at you.

Edited by Mothra
subjunctives work for you.
  • Love 17
On 6/23/2020 at 10:18 PM, Teri313 said:

Ed: For someone who loves his little Teddy so much, Ed doesn't seem to have an ounce of understanding for him or what he needs. Ed is constantly man-handling and kissing him, and that poor little dog is always struggling to get away or get comfortable. He's like a grown-up version of Drucilla when she was throwing that poor puppy up in the air.

tenor.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

I finally got through watching this.  It was so bad that I fell asleep twice. 

Here were dumb things that jumped out for me that others didn't cover above:

• Ed started out in his robe in broad daylight.  Then, supposedly, according to the screen title, half an hour later, he's crawling into his portable hot tub at night. 
  • Yolanda and her daughter are picking a to-go salad to serve themselves, when they set off Alexa to summarize The Williams.  In a later scene, Yolanda calls the daughter to bring the chips to the TV.  The daughter carries a large serving bowl full. of chips.
  • Both Ed and Yolanda are in completely different homes than shown in the season.  
  • Rose was immature and not clever.  Prince or an older kid was running around in the background in the one room she was filming in.  They blurred him.
  • Ed said that got a refund for the $2000 or $2500 he paid for the engagement ring.  
  • The Ed-at-Work photo shoot looked like a vanity project.  The models were dressed as schoolgirls a la Britney Spears, "Oops! I Did It Again."  Ed is such a creep.
  • Ash claimed that he never saw the show.  Coincidentally, he just happened to take a social media break when the comments about his seminar apexed.  
  • TLC only chose the comments on Ed's physical appearance.  Some of the comments were from late March, near the finale.  By then, people were callilng him out for being a sex tourist.  Ed didn't state he had KFS until the tell-all.  
  • Yolanda's reading the Christie Teigen Twitter poll was for TLC's self-promotion.
  • The Pillow Talkers are TLC mouthpieces who, of course, don't berate the current season of 90DF.  Their clips were unnecessary, and they weren't amusing, and they didn't advance the show.  (Granted, nothing would have.)  

TLC should have just shown the unedited or lightly-edited 10-hours of Day Two of the Tell-All (but not in one-shot).  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, jackjill89 said:

This show stinks. I won't even hate watch it or have it on as background noise. They could have done a one-off special with them responding to comments -- kind of like a Jimmy Kimmel "Mean Tweets" thing -- get the best of the best and that could have been fun. But this -- I don't want to re-watch every episode with these people poorly snarking at the snark. It's too many times removed from what makes the show or Pillow Talk fun, frivolous, and dopey TV. 

Yeah, I'm done also.  One and done.  How can I enjoy a show giving Ed another platform?  Is he still doing the talk show circuit or did that dry up once the allegations hit the internet?  I

This show has already jumped the shrk.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I still maintain that those "gifts," were sold as merchandise in their store and that Ed was not Rose's first rodeo.

Good. I hope she did sell them and got as much as possible from them. She had no use for 1,000 thread count sheets when she didn't even have a bed. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Mothra said:

The show would be 100% more watchable if there was indeed snark, even poor snark.  It seems to me that what's going on is mostly these guys trying to justify their horrible behavior to make us like them, so they can be on next season.  Ed, I'm looking at you.

I agree. It was neither insightful nor entertaining. 

Of course I'll still probably tune in next week, too. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/22/2020 at 9:53 PM, TrininisaScorp said:

This is the trashiest trash. It's a show about a show, an after show, and some tweets. 

I think we've stepped into the Twilight Zone

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 6/23/2020 at 12:41 PM, RealReality said:

I watched about 10 minutes this morning while I was working out.  

As someone above said, the idea that these terrible people (Ed) get to "clap back" unchallenged is kind of annoying.  

And yes Ed, everyone knows you have a medical condition.  That's really not why they are making fun of you. 

And just LOL at Ed acting like sending rose money would have been soooooo much worse.  She probably sold half the shit he sent....for money.  

Also, Lerner's of New York was my favorite retailer many moons ago....then it became NY&CO.  I didn't think Lerner's was even a thing anymore and hadn't been for like a decade. 

Apparently, you were correct about Lerner's. I didn't realize it had faded away, but elsewhere on this forum, someone said it was indeed bought  out and renamed about a decade ago. Surprise, surprise, Ed's lying again!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Couldn't find anything on Live Chat, but I need to know where Darcey lives. She has a kitchen in her bedroom? (Or a bed in her kitchen). And it looks like one of those tiny house loft ladders behind her. Can someone please fill me in on what I missed?

• Love 5

TLC if you’re reading this, this show is just as bad as the horrible quarantined show.  You should really appreciate your production people because it’s clear making a “ reality show” is not a job for amateurs!

• Love 1
18 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

Couldn't find anything on Live Chat, but I need to know where Darcey lives. She has a kitchen in her bedroom? (Or a bed in her kitchen). And it looks like one of those tiny house loft ladders behind her. Can someone please fill me in on what I missed?

As far as I know, the big house where Darcy’s 2 girls are, is owned by her Father.  This little house might be a rental for skiers or vacationers who have a kitchen in a bedroom, as there could be many people in it at one time.  Darcy lives in Connecticut.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, renatae said:

Apparently, you were correct about Lerner's. I didn't realize it had faded away, but elsewhere on this forum, someone said it was indeed bought  out and renamed about a decade ago. Surprise, surprise, Ed's lying again!

OMG, Lerners, Goodwins, Mays, Gertz .. bring back memories.  We used to take the bus in Queens N.Y. 

• Love 4

My hopes of this failing miserably seem to have been dashed.

6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Just wondering how Robert supports 5 kids, and 1 on the way on an Uber salary, and money from the show.  Seems like it wouldn’t be enough.

Uber is a side job. His main income is from a major company, I forget which one, and he works in the job that schedules how much inventory is needed at any time and the schedule for the shipments out. He's been there for years and is an essential employee. It's the job he took when he moved or transferred from NY and is apparently how he pays his child support for his brood of children. 

I do think he said that Uber or Lyft is a real job, too, it's just not the primary one.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
On 6/29/2020 at 7:32 PM, jacksgirl said:

this was bothering me.  she had a large house with her sister and her kids, why is she suddenly in a studio apartment with a refrigerator next to her bed? I see no personal belongings, so I assume it is some kind of temp filming location? she wouldn't live there without her girls.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Christina said:

My hopes of this failing miserably seem to have been dashed.

Uber is a side job. His main income is from a major company, I forget which one, and he works in the job that schedules how much inventory is needed at any time and the schedule for the shipments out. He's been there for years and is an essential employee. It's the job he took when he moved or transferred from NY and is apparently how he pays his child support for his brood of children. 

I do think he said that Uber or Lyft is a real job, too, it's just not the primary one.

Edited by RealReality
2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

This is getting too weird . Now we have 90 day talks back commenting on Pillow Talk which is commenting on talk back. At some point it’s just ridiculous !

And dizzying!  Is there ever an evening where no one is flying to, staying with, fighting with, marrying, leaving, and/or talking about afterwards on TLC these days?

TLC:  Tacky Lovers Channel

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

And dizzying!  Is there ever an evening where no one is flying to, staying with, fighting with, marrying, leaving, and/or talking about afterwards on TLC these days?

TLC:  Tacky Lovers Channel

I haven’t watched in a few weeks .. came back and don’t know what the heck is going on.  Too much Ed in his robe,  Darcy with and without big lips, and why is Tom still on?  MONEY?  I thought they were through?  I hate pillow talk.  The one cooking in the wok is too loud, and Roberts wife has a lot to say, but that’s just my opinion, and Avery was on too much this week.  I’m just ranting, but I still will watch.  I’m very interested in Angela and Varna and the dopey guy who spent $100,000 on the blonde in Russia.  That’s all, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

sadly big ed has a taste of fame, and seems to really embrace it.  in order to stay relevant he is going to have to find a new girl. 

he went all these years with nothing/nobody....and 2 bankruptcies, and now thinks he is some kind of celebrity. at this late age, I would suggest he save every TLC dollar he makes...this won't last.

I like his mom and his daughter.  ed is a nasty greasy toad, I feel bad for the poor girl who feels she has to live/sleep with him in order to leave her impoverished country.  

• Love 8
On 7/1/2020 at 11:41 AM, Madding crowd said:

This is getting too weird . Now we have 90 day talks back commenting on Pillow Talk which is commenting on talk back. At some point it’s just ridiculous !

I don’t get Pillow Talk at all.  It’s just a repeat of what we already saw a hundred times before.  The phamtom in the black leather coat was waiting for Lana at least 100 times on my t.v.  TLC is really running with this show by repeating and repeating the same stuff over and over.  The thing that interests me the most is watching the guy on the bed’s hair growing more and more each week.

I like the snarky comments on pillow talk but the strike back show is not needed. I really don’t need to see the same scene five times! It also seems so scripted-are we supposed to really think Rose didn’t know what a bra was? And Yolanda sure got a lot of screen time considering she never had a fiancée. 

• Love 10
On 6/29/2020 at 6:48 PM, renatae said:

In a slight defense of Ed--god help me--for decades we had a huge department store called Meier & Frank. It's probably been about 20 years since it was purchased by the May Co. and became a Macy's. I still forget at times and call it by its old name!

• LOL 1
On 6/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, Silver Bells said:

OMG, Lerners, Goodwins, Mays, Gertz .. bring back memories.  We used to take the bus in Queens N.Y. 

Oh, me, too! I used to love that place! They had such cute clothes that a young working girl could afford! The mere mention took me back in time.

• Love 2

We had some Woolworths and KMarts that were bought out by Walmart and also referred to them by their original names for ~20 years because it made it obvious which location you were talking about rather than having to add the mall or location name. 

On 7/2/2020 at 7:50 PM, Madding crowd said:

I like the snarky comments on pillow talk but the strike back show is not needed. I really don’t need to see the same scene five times! It also seems so scripted-are we supposed to really think Rose didn’t know what a bra was? And Yolanda sure got a lot of screen time considering she never had a fiancée. 

I'm tired of and a little angry about all these various listings.  I set the DVR to record all the shows except the ones that are just expanded versions of the original (because think of all the time I save), but I can't tell from the TV listing, at least not on my cable service which ones are repeats and which ones are B90 and pillow talk.  If I go into descriptions I can sometimes tell, but since I record everything, that takes an annoyingly long time, and sometimes I delete shows I haven't yet seen.  Add to that all these previous seasons' shows (some of which I haven't seen) and I end up spending my morning nap time trying to figure out what I want to watch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mothra said:

I'm tired of and a little angry about all these various listings.  I set the DVR to record all the shows except the ones that are just expanded versions of the original (because think of all the time I save), but I can't tell from the TV listing, at least not on my cable service which ones are repeats and which ones are B90 and pillow talk.  If I go into descriptions I can sometimes tell, but since I record everything, that takes an annoyingly long time, and sometimes I delete shows I haven't yet seen.  Add to that all these previous seasons' shows (some of which I haven't seen) and I end up spending my morning nap time trying to figure out what I want to watch.

Back at the very beginning of the original show, I set my VCR to tape 90 Fiance . I've never set up any other spin-offs, but they all automatically record. I figured that they're all under the 90F umbrella, so they get recorded. I'm such a junkie for this show that I'm glad they do. However, the repeat ones with extra scenes are annoying, since there is very little new content. Maybe two scenes at most. And it better not record the Silva twins' new show - I'm not interested. At all.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Back at the very beginning of the original show, I set my VCR to tape 90 Fiance . I've never set up any other spin-offs, but they all automatically record. I figured that they're all under the 90F umbrella, so they get recorded. I'm such a junkie for this show that I'm glad they do. However, the repeat ones with extra scenes are annoying, since there is very little new content. Maybe two scenes at most. And it better not record the Silva twins' new show - I'm not interested. At all.

My DVR thinks there is a limit to how much of this show I should watch--not a limit on how many shows it can record, but on *which* shows of this franchise I should be allowed to watch.  I set mine to record all shows that have 90DF in the title, new and reruns, and I still end up missing some new ones, while I get multiple showings of some of the older ones.  GRRRR.  I think the Goddess of Reality TV is telling me I need to sit there and watch every show on TLC that's not about multiples, Duggars (gag), or little people.  I understand that when we reach the Pearly Gates, there will be a quiz.

• LOL 5
(edited)
On 7/1/2020 at 12:18 PM, Silver Bells said:

The one cooking in the wok is too loud

Lol 

Boy without Lisa/Usman or Geoffrey/Varya we are getting way too much Ed and Yolanda.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Lol 

Boy without Lisa/Usman or Geoffrey/Varya we are getting way too much Ed and Yolanda.

Even tho Lisa is a slob, she’s colorful for t.v. and cracks me up.  I’m also interested in Geoffrey and Varna.  What’s she going to do on that farm?  She wants the city lights and action.  He’s in heaven .. two women want him, lol.

• Love 3