Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: My Life In 7 Suitcases

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ariela is out of her mind if she thinks hauling a bunch of medical stuff, including that tiny water bottle, will help her with her delivery.   

She proved that when she asked her mom if she got the "epidural kit." Like those are just lying around Walmart. 

It takes a trained anesthesiologist to do an epidural and, even then, there are risks. It's like asking the med tech if they've got everything they need for the brain surgery. 

Then again, the way she phrased it made it sound like it's a conversation she'd already had with her mom. So maybe the mom had told her "yeah, yeah, I'll get it" to shut her up.

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Here goes my UO.

I think Brittany is doing this to get more YouTube/Instagram followers.  There are tons of young women on Instagram who look ten times better than Brittany.  I think that scene was VERY real because it did look scattered, as if the camera person wasn't sure where to shoot.  I knew it was a dumb idea on her part when I saw her drinking liquor from the bottle, I mean that's wine-o shit right there.

TLC needs to stop getting people for their shows who have YouTube channels, because they're basically on the show to get more likes on their YouTube channels.

I don't get Deavan or Ariella.  It's one thing to get pregnant by a guy you barely know and you're both from the same country.  But to get pregnant by a guy you barely know, from a foreign country, where you don't know the language or customs AND you're going to move there is fucking stupid IMO.  One thing I can say for Brittany, at least she's not pregnant by what's his name.

Yeah, we pegged her as someone seeking clout as soon as her name was released and we were able to Google her name. He might be legit on his part, but when she realized her friend had a brother in the right age range she probably saw her show opportunity and jumped.

Otherwise, it makes no sense. She's spent the last few years trying to build up her "career" and now she's just going to drop it? (Plus, she's said nothing about giving it up so far.) And there's been no on camera conversation about getting her braces off or health insurance. Chick's not planning on staying.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Re Brittany and her booze....last time she was in Jordan, she was a tourist.  Different rules for tourists regarding alcohol, as opposed to soon to be wives of observant Muslim families.   Likewise fooling around.   Now that she is the fiancé, she is supposed to follow different rules.  

And she won’t even listen to what the rules are.  Would I like to follow them?  No.  However, where she is moving it is not optional.  She would humiliate her new family.  

I think his freak out was partially because he just realized she probably wasn’t changing.  Maybe if it were just the booze, he could hide it.  But she hugged men she is not related to. In public.  His mother won’t even show her face to nonfamily.  

She reminds me a bit of Ed the way she thinks she can be selfish and do what she wants and the other person will just accept it.   If she thinks this was bad, wait until she meets his family.  If she tries to charm and flirt, especially with his cute brother, there will be trouble.   She is used to being the centre of attention.  He has already told the camera that is not how women behave in Jordan. 

Brit Brit seems like the "I'm an AMERICAN, I do what I want where I want," type of person.

• Love 15

Agree that TLC is ruining the show by casting fame whores willing to douse themselves with lighter fluid and toss a match onto themselves to get more followers...

If the cameras weren't with Britt she would probably get physically roughed up and assaulted for her disrespectful and inappropriate public behaviors by Yazan's family since it is their duty to defend their reputation of the family and business.

Of course, she's flying back...DadYazoo wants her gone the minute she can't cough up her Divorce papers....her American Entitlement  Get out of Jail Free Card is yanked.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

If the cameras weren't with Britt she would probably get physically roughed up and assaulted for her disrespectful and inappropriate public behaviors by Yazan's family since it is their duty to defend their reputation of the family and business.

If the cameras weren't there Brittany wouldn't even be there. 

What gets me is how these Americans, who are going to LIVE in another country don't even bother to learn ANYTHING about the culture.  "I'm AMERICAN, why do I have to learn ANYTHING about anybody's culture, we're IN LOVE."  That's the attitude I have from most of these folks.

• Love 20
(edited)
19 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I'm usually half watching this while on social media or reading the live chat thread, but tonight when Armando was on with his parents, I was riveted.  I didn't get distracted once and it just broke my hear.  I really hope this all works out.

Omg I bawled like a baby when his mom  held him in her arms and said “how can you think I don’t love you?” Big sniffly tears !! 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Driscilla with a baby bottle means she has not learned to self sooth except with sucking milk out of a bottle...all the upheaval in her life.

She's 4...move her to a passie. Hope she is potty trained.

The baby bottle was BAD. BAD BAD. No need of that at 4.

Yazans father is beautiful, very striking and  handsome. 

Ariela is a spoiled brat. She can’t even talk baby talk to the dog it is all vocal fry. Man is she in for a rude awakening ! 

• Love 15
59 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What gets me is how these Americans, who are going to LIVE in another country don't even bother to learn ANYTHING about the culture.  "I'm AMERICAN, why do I have to learn ANYTHING about anybody's culture, we're IN LOVE."  That's the attitude I have from most of these folks.

I've been to countries where it used to be illegal to take pictures of police stations, policemen, etc. I thought that was weird, even a little dumb. You know what I did, as an American? I didn't take pictures.

God, these people. 

• Love 23
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I really liked Yazan's father.   

I liked him, too. A lot of times westerners look at Muslim marriages (which are often, though not always, arranged) and because of the no dating, no kissing, no physicality, no being alone before marriage stuff they see them as transactional without love being involved. There really CAN be a lot of romance involved, though. Him suggesting the flowers was sweet. Father Yazan knows a thing or two. 

• Love 16

All I could focus on this episode was Jenny's greasy face and hair. As a half Italian with olive oil in my pores (powdering my nose still at age 52), all I could say was "GURL!" The sweet cow distracted me though. I would have let her in my house, named her, and given her treats. And asked to keep her.

Yazan looks like the type who might behead Brittany in a back alley. (Whoever, called him "Yazoo" above...I love you.) He has some serious crazy in those eyes. 

I think this show should just focus on Kenneth and Armando. This may be the one truly exceptional pair from this entire shit show. So rooting for them. 

Deavan's Mom letting the F's fly in the car...cue hysterical laughter. That'd be me, Sista. Five bucks says they're on a flight back in another two episodes.

Areola...honey, I have zero sympathy for you. I just hope your baby gets delivered safely. What form of privileged idiot decides to forego American medical care to continue her "Aren't I an edgy chick" demeanor? I understand wanting the father there for the birth, but please take a cue from Tiffany and Ronald!

Very curious as to WTF new guy Tim did to Colombian Melyza, besides apparently gain a bunch of weight between their initial pics and the present.

• Love 14
Just now, snarkish said:

All I could focus on this episode was Jenny's greasy face and hair. As a half Italian with olive oil in my pores (powdering my nose still at age 52), all I could say was "GURL!" The sweet cow distracted me though. I would have let her in my house, named her, and given her treats. And asked to keep her.

Yazan looks like the type who might behead Brittany in a back alley. (Whoever, called him "Yazoo" above...I love you.) He has some serious crazy in those eyes. 

I think this show should just focus on Kenneth and Armando. This may be the one truly exceptional pair from this entire shit show. So rooting for them. 

Deavan's Mom letting the F's fly in the car...cue hysterical laughter. That'd be me, Sista. Five bucks says they're on a flight back in another two episodes.

Areola...honey, I have zero sympathy for you. I just hope your baby gets delivered safely. What form of privileged idiot decides to forego American medical care to continue her "Aren't I an edgy chick" demeanor? I understand wanting the father there for the birth, but please take a cue from Tiffany and Ronald!

Very curious as to WTF new guy Tim did to Colombian Melyza, besides apparently gain a bunch of weight between their initial pics and the present.

That was a beautiful cow in the Indian apartment. Wish I could say the same about Jenny. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

So I can't remember all their names but the girl and her mother flying to Africa to deliver her baby in the middle of nowhere in a hospital with nothing is she nuts!

Her father's a doctor and moms a nurse.  I would guess this one's been a problem for years!  She loves the attention!

My guess is she will return home as soon as mommy leaves.  She's not giving birth there. This little stunt is all for attention.

If doctor dad and nurse mom practiced a little tough love on her they wouldn't be in this situation!

Btw Bibi sure changed!  I hardly recognized him!!!

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Btw Bibi sure changed!  I hardly recognized him!!!

Agreed.

I had commented in an earlier post that he must have stopped his steroids because he is just a wisp of himself from that Penis Cleavage photo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

This is why I give credit to Avery (of Avery and Omar). She adopted the customs and lived it for a good while before going to meet and marry Omar. I didn't understand what Yazan (sp?) was on about with the liquor. First I thought maybe it was a dry country but it is not. He seemed more upset at her touching/hugging other men in public. [rhetorical question] Was she even aware that that was taboo there?[ /rhetorical question] His reaction seemed explosive as if he thought she should know that was not a good plan. I'm not understanding this pairing and just think we are being played,

Jenny and Sumit are of no interest to me, Brittany is obviously a famewhore, the one from Jersey seems like a spoiled, entitled bitch.

The only thing keeping me watching is Kenny and Armando and I will be crushed if it goes south for them. I don't know if the place they are moving to has a gay nightlife or not but I hope Kenny doesn't get possessive due to insecurities about their age difference if they meet up with a gay crowd and start hanging out. I also hope that Armando, after finally being out and able to be who he is, doesn't decide that he wants to sample others. I so hope none of that happens.

There are getting to be entirely too many iterations of this program that it's not only confusing but getting less enjoyable to watch. 

I've been wondering this for a while now: who is the woman on the couples couch with Molly?

Editd to add: Who is Bibi?

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

A lot of times westerners look at Muslim marriages (which are often, though not always, arranged) and because of the no dating, no kissing, no physicality, no being alone before marriage stuff they see them as transactional without love being involved. There really CAN be a lot of romance involved, though.

And that matter so many relationships in the US that are overflowing with dramatic proformative gestures of love and nothing underpin them but drama.

So much about what can make a relationship work or not work are largely cultural. Like, I know SO MANY gay couples that are in open or semi-open relationships, for gay men in the US that is largely just a choice you can make when looking for a partner, a very popular one, like having kids or if you are going to have a dog or live in a house or a condo, that very much does not exist in the same way with most heterosexuals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I've been wondering this for a while now: who is the woman on the couples couch with Molly?

That would be Cynthia, who runs Livi Rae Lingerie with Molly. I live in metro Atlanta, and am DYING to take my daughter to them for a bra fitting! She, however, isn't as enthused as I am! I could have gotten her an appointment with Molly for next week!

• Love 6
(edited)

8 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Editd to add: Who is Bibi?

Cynthia is Molly’s bff and is a hoot.

Bibi is Ari’s baby Daddy.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, snarkish said:

That would be Cynthia, who runs Livi Rae Lingerie with Molly. I live in metro Atlanta, and am DYING to take my daughter to them for a bra fitting! She, however, isn't as enthused as I am! I could have gotten her an appointment with Molly for next week!

I love Molly and Cynthia on Pillow Talk...if I lived anywhere near there, I’d go in for a fitting!  I think they really know their stuff, and they also seem like a lot of fun.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

The only thing keeping me watching is Kenny and Armando and I will be crushed if it goes south for them. I don't know if the place they are moving to has a gay nightlife or not but I hope Kenny doesn't get possessive due to insecurities about their age difference if they meet up with a gay crowd and start hanging out.

This has been brought up before but major age differences between gay couples is just not as much of a thing as it is with straight couples. I'm sure it's been studied a lot and the reasons are complicated (Gender power discrepancies, decisions about housing/children, finances, cultural norms, etc) and they are certainly not universal but 10-20+ year age differences between gay couples are extremely common and accepted in the gay male community and not looked on with peers with the same suspicion as heterosexuals.

• Love 6

Armando said he was moving 4 hours away from San Felipe...

I’m guessing Guadalajara.

Googlemaps says it Is a 4 hour drive and is the second largest city after Mexico City.

Orbitz declares it is an ideal LGBTQ destination with a robust nightlife and gay community.
We shall seeing If that is where Grandpa Kenny, Armando and Hannah settle.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Armando and Kenny feel to me like they belong on a different, significantly classier show.

Jihoon ain't shit.  His boys think he's a lazy POS.

I laughed for hard at the entire Jenny/Sumit situation. He has moved her into an abandoned house far away from a major city that is apparently VERY dangerous.  That's amazing. AMAZING.  She's a grown ass woman with not a pot to piss in hopelessly in love with a spineless, lying shithead who isn't rushing to get that divorce.  I cannot.  Also, I'm just gonna say this (and it's mean) from my POV: As a South Asian women, I want to raise up my South Asian men for the attractive dudes they are.  Yet, this dude is the most feckless asshole, and it makes him very unattractive (also, he's just unattractive, IMO). 

As an American, married to an appropriately aged Indian man, I shall back up your assertion that south Asian men are generally highly attractive....and that Sumit has lost any he might have started with.

• Love 8
(edited)

Britney is obviously doing this for camera time and attention.  

She talked about missing her old life is the way kids talk about missing their friends when they go away to summer camp.  She isn't planning on living in Jordan. 

My question is whether yazan is on it, because it doesn't seem like he is.  That rage looked real to me.  

I don't know if she just figures she will be fine because she is travelling with a camera crew so it doesn't matter if she is disrespectful of yazan, his family and his culture because she has no intention of marrying him and living there and nothing is going to happen to her with a camera crew. 

He was over the top, but I kinda feel for him if he was tricked into thinking she was serious because she clearly isn't. 

She is unlikeable...and yeah, kinda homely in the face. Wonder where that 22 inch wig is going to live while she sleeps?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Omg I bawled like a baby when his mom  held him in her arms and said “how can you think I don’t love you?” Big sniffly tears !! 

Me too.  Thats a mom.  Her heart only seemed truly broken that he was leaving....how much can you heap on the poor woman?  And you're talking her granddaughter?  Geez!

I liked that scene because it was very authentic.  Had dad been fully accepting of everything, I think it would have felt inauthentic and rehearsed.  But that his father was accepting but just needed some time to process felt real.  

• Love 20
(edited)

Dare I say I'm tired of the crying from Armando and Kenneth.  I also know several women who have been been married to down low men who decide to come out later in life and the women are devastated by the deception.  Armando feels victimized and victimized a woman in the process.

Island men love the family life and are great caretakers of children so Asuelo is just lazy and a child himself.

The fact that Jess wanted sex from small peen Colt rings untrue to me lol.

Ariel's smug pug face annoys me.

Jihoon and his friends have good taste in dining, that barbecue at the table looked amazing.

Edited by Leilani
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Me too.  Thats a mom.  Her heart only seemed truly broken that he was leaving....how much can you heap on the poor woman?  And you're talking her granddaughter?  Geez!

I liked that scene because it was very authentic.  Had dad been fully accepting of everything, I think it would have felt inauthentic and rehearsed.  But that his father was accepting but just needed some time to process felt real.  

It DID feel real, and I think that's where things often get complicated. Our kids'godfather is gay and his parents, Pentecostal Holiness from Appalachia, had always been taught that homosexuality was a sin that would send people straight to hell. They struggled when their son came out. On the one hand they loved him and knew he was a good man, but on the other they'd spent their whole lives being taught that homosexuality was "bad." It took many years but they finally came to accept him and his partner. They also left their church. It was so sad watching the whole family struggling, but in the end they'd all reached some kind of peace with it. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Dare I say I'm tired of the crying from Armando and Kenneth.  I also know several women who have been been married to down low men who decide to come out later in life and the women are devastated by the deception.  Armando feels victimized and victimized a woman in the process.

Island men love the family life and are great caretakers of children so Asuelo is just lazy and a child himself.

The fact that Jess wanted sex from small peen Colt rings untrue to me lol.

Ariel's smug pug face annoys me.

Jihoon and his friends have good taste in dining, that barbecue at the table looked amazing.

Jess wanting sex from colt is about as real as Lana wanting to marry David. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

It was so sad watching the whole family struggling, but in the end they'd all reached some kind of peace with it. 

I would suggest you not struggle and have almost exclusive sympathy for the child tortured with hatred that he has to live with his entire life and not the people that, at a minimum, enabled it.

Internalized homophobia and our relationship with the people, often our own family, that committed that act of violence against us is a very understated trauma that almost all gay people have to live with, even with "pride".

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, John M said:

I would suggest you not struggle and have almost exclusive sympathy for the child tortured with hatred that he has to live with his entire life and not the people that, at a minimum, enabled it.

Internalized homophobia and our relationship with the people, often our own family, that committed that act of violence against us is a very understated trauma that almost all gay people have to live with, even with "pride".

I am very sorry that you had to live with this kind of hatred and intolerance and that it continues to be difficult. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I am very sorry that you had to live with this kind of hatred and intolerance and that it continues to be difficult. 

I am not asking for sympathy, just asking that you extend little, if any, to our abusers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

What IS Brittany planning on doing about her braces or her rapping cuh-reer? Her lack of reference to either is one of the biggest red flags that this is all a farce for her. 

Have we discussed her braces?  Her teeth look nice and straight to me, so is she just wearing the braces for aesthetics?  I think someone said that the person who put them on has to take them off, but still...those braces are......a lot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Driscilla with a baby bottle means she has not learned to self sooth except with sucking milk out of a bottle...all the upheaval in her life.

She's 4...move her to a passie. Hope she is potty trained.

A child that old should not have a pacifier, it'll mess up her teeth.

15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did I hear correctly that Jenny and Submit are living an an abandoned house?  Also Sumitty said that the neighborhood was really bad, if so then why would she leave her luggage outside during the blessing of the cow house?

I think when sumit says "it's a little bit abandoned from the city", he just means it's far away. Not actually an abandoned house.

Edited by Takitaki
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

The TLC funded meal for goofball Jihoon and his non-goofball friends chat scene looked delicious. Cook your own meat at the table...I like it!

I assume the camera team watched the luggage. The cow thing was just a set up IMO. 

I worry about some of these women. What happens when the show is over and the cameras leave?  I don’t know spoilers or anything and I don’t want to, but I can only hope Jenny, Britney, the one in Ethiopia, Deaven etc., have all returned home now.

I don’t understand the attraction for Muslim partners when you’ve grown up in a country where women are independent. It rarely works.

Korean bbq is delish! Grill some meat, some veg and wrap up in lettuce with this yummy paste, and eat. Highly recommended.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Takitaki said:

Korean bbq is delish! Grill some meat, some veg and wrap up in lettuce with this yummy paste, and eat. Highly recommended.

And here I was looking at the meat on the grill and ready to gag because it looked like it was 99% fat. I am Jack Sprat, for sure.

Deavan is in for it. After that first month, it's gonna be an awful time there because apparently Jihoon is incapable of adulting and isn't he nearing 30? Do his parents really think that it's okay for their baby boy who has a baby boy of his own to live for the weekend, earning just enough to pay for fun? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

What IS Brittany planning on doing about her braces or her rapping cuh-reer? Her lack of reference to either is one of the biggest red flags that this is all a farce for her. 

This was what I was wondering from the first sight of her. With my 2nd about to finish Orthodontics...yeah. I can't imagine she's already found herself a Jordanian Orthodontist wiling to pick up her treatment (with adjustments/visits needing to be made every 4-8 weeks). And as for her treatment she appears to be near the end, but I did notice a wonky upper incisor when she smiles so I think she's not quite finished yet. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Does Yazan’s culture/religion allow for multiple wives and I wonder if they have discussed that?  Let’s see a season where the woman moving out of the US is actually planning to integrate into a harem type situation.  These ones who do stupid things that are even illegal in the US and then rant about their uber rights as an Americans while behaving badly abroad are losing their charm for me.

Edited by Colfrmb
  • Love 8

Jenny and Sumit.  Sometimes I wonder about folks that reach the finish line in their aging and have nothing to show for it.

Jenny fits that picture.  Nothing left and taking reduced social security to rush into Sumit's arms in India.  Live in a dangerous district shack and use her portion of network money to help pay off Sumit's divorce. 

At some time down the road the romance will be over and Sumit will move on and Jenny will return to her daughters sofa and maybe get a job in some fast food restaurant.

Some women just never get it do they?

• Love 15
17 hours ago, snarkish said:

I'm trying to convince Mini Persnickety to get a virtual bra fitting with Molly as well.  She's contemplating it but is afraid she would be embarrassed (a trait she did not get from me 😄 )  

22 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Jenny and Sumit.  Sometimes I wonder about folks that reach the finish line in their aging and have nothing to show for it.

Jenny fits that picture.  Nothing left and taking reduced social security to rush into Sumit's arms in India.  Live in a dangerous district shack and use her portion of network money to help pay off Sumit's divorce. 

At some time down the road the romance will be over and Sumit will move on and Jenny will return to her daughters sofa and maybe get a job in some fast food restaurant.

Some women just never get it do they?

Sad but most likely true.  

• Love 2

Jenny is going for broke (literally) and wants to live in love with Scummit.

Even if it is for 3 months, a year, 5 years...she is pushing all her chips in.....

Her fierce loyalty is snarked as stupidity and feebleness but she's cashing in on her story.

Scummit catfished her, lied to her to lure her to India to be with him even though he was still married, kept secrets from her but through thick and thin and despite it all, she is fighting to be with him.

Cue Tammy Wynette's "Stand By Your Man"

Scummit loves Jenny and she desperately wants to be with him because she believes his love is true.

Scummit has never felt like anyone was listening to what he's wanted in life...he was expected to do as his parents say...he didn't want to get married but he was arranged with a woman chosen by his and her parents. His life is not his own.

Jenny and he made a connection and even though it was under a cloud of deceit and false pretenses, they have emerged through the drama wanting a life together.

He can see she is old but when he looks into her eyes he see unconditional love for the first time since he was a child....

Jenny sees a man who needs her. 

Jenny hasn't felt truly needed by anyone since her daughter became an adult.

She was just going to slide into retirement, settle into a routine and pass her days.

Scummit got her off her couch and on a flight to India...a place she would never have dreamed to visit. Scummit changed her life, turned it upside down and made her feel alive.

Jenny is his Get Out of Jail Free Card from his parents and what his is expected from him as a typical Indian man because he is breaking all conventions by getting a divorce, living with an old white American woman, using teevee to spotlight his disobedience to his parents and bringing shame on the family and their reputation.

Scummit represents someone who got out of a loveless arranged marriage but with a crushing monetary penalty. He may be a hero to those living a soul sucking life going through the motions...he has fame and a story of how he changed the direction of his life.

TLC's checks will help reduce their debt and let these crazy in love kids live their dream....we can be entertained and happy for them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
On 6/23/2020 at 10:47 AM, spunky said:

All I can say is, poor Jenny.

I kind of hate doing this because I have a bit of a soft spot in my heart for Jenny (or maybe I'm just 'soft in the brain')....BUT as soon as I saw the reference to "poor Jenny," memories came back to me of a cabaret number I'd heard years ago -- written by Kurt Weill & sung by Gertrude Lawrence in the 1941 Broadway show, Lady in the Dark.  (NO!  I was NOT born yet!)  Check out The Saga of Jenny.  (When link comes up, hit "Show More" to see the lyrics.)  All that said, I DO hope that Jenny & Sumit (& the cow) find 'true love.' ☺️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtwIuNVxBbY

• Love 8
5 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Jenny is going for broke (literally) and wants to live in love with Scummit.

Even if it is for 3 months, a year, 5 years...she is pushing all her chips in.....

You’re entire post explains my point of view better than I could have. 

• Love 1