Type keyword(s) to search

S35.E12: Pictures of You

• Start Topic

No to both Josh and Kyle waiting until the last second to start throwing fits about people not putting them into the elimination. You guys were content to wait this whole time, picking and choosing when you "think" it's good to go in and now it's too late. Whatevs.

Even if she was doing it out of loyalty to Dee, I loved Melissa going off on Josh b/c he does suck. At least Kyle was trying to get the house vote. Josh just wanted to sit back and have it handed to him?

I hope they keep this Red Skull thing for the next season but make it so that you can't go back into the elimination if you've gone in an won until everyone else has gone in. Just so we don't have that Jay situation again.

My UO is that I'm very happy with how the editors are treating Dee. Forget her. Cut her out. Be ruthless. I don't care. It hasn't hurt the show for me.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TiffanyNichelle said:

I hope they keep this Red Skull thing for the next season but make it so that you can't go back into the elimination if you've gone in an won until everyone else has gone in. Just so we don't have that Jay situation again.

And for an addendum, the tribunal has to notify the producers of their choice before the elimination is revealed. I hate how several people now have been like, "Well, I'll only go in if it's not a puzzle." Fuck that! The person voted by the cast isn't granted that benefit. It reminds me of that 1 challenge when Veronica and Rachel had an epic meltdown because the other team made their decision on who to throw in based on their selection.

• Love 2

I’d prefer fewer red skulls. The political side of the game has been lacking this season because everyone is just sitting back and getting their chance. Even Kyle and Josh are probably going to be able to compete for the final red skull. I’d like to see 3 red skulls per gender. And in order to win one, you have to defeat someone that has one, once all 3 are in play. It’s unfair for whoever wins the first 3, but an incentive would be given for each time a player defends their red skull. So if a player wins 3 or 4 eliminations and reaches the final, they are given either money, regardless of their finish, or advantages in the final. 

• Love 3

I both love and hate the Dee edit.  On one hand, I'd rather they just play it out with the storylines intact so it makes more sense.  I would have enjoyed seeing the fall out after Dee came back from elimination.  She did them the favor of going for the villain edit anyway, so it's not like they are propping her up or making her look good.  On the other hand, it's HILARIOUS to see someone so thoroughly edited out.  And if they are going to go this hard, just call it a day and blur her face when she absolutely has to be on screen.  I would HOWL if they did that. 

• Love 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, lasu said:

I both love and hate the Dee edit.  On one hand, I'd rather they just play it out with the storylines intact so it makes more sense.  I would have enjoyed seeing the fall out after Dee came back from elimination.  She did them the favor of going for the villain edit anyway, so it's not like they are propping her up or making her look good.  On the other hand, it's HILARIOUS to see someone so thoroughly edited out.  And if they are going to go this hard, just call it a day and blur her face when she absolutely has to be on screen.  I would HOWL if they did that. 

100% agreed! 

I would pay to see that fallout after Dee got back from that tunnel digging elimination. That could have wrapped up the Dee saga perfectly. After that, edit her out for the rest of the season.

Watching that transition from that half assed (albeit, short notice) 1 hour episode we got to that nicely edited smooth episode from last week MADE ME CACKLE! To know that they are purposefully avoiding her face IS HILARIOUS!

What made me really laugh... was during the tribunal voting during Purgatory. She’s heard but not seen. You don’t hear her boo or cheer anyone. They don’t show anyone looking at her while she’s voting. It’s a swift “my votes for Kyle” and she shuts up.

Edited by AntFTW
  • Love 1