Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Out of the Past

• Start Topic

To me the "package" looked like the original 084, a diviner and I was expecting the original S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to freak out. During a picture search later the shapes are a bit different, but still.

• Love 1

You know...May's ability will most likely come in handy. I mean, if she can't feel Coulson, she most likely can't feel Chronicons in general, either. She is basically the perfect enemy detector.

• Love 2

Does LMD Coulson have LMD blood? If this was HBO, the swimming pool would be red. So either Malick hires idiot hitmen, or we just have to imagine gushing fake blood...

13 hours ago, paigow said:

Does LMD Coulson have LMD blood? If this was HBO, the swimming pool would be red. So either Malick hires idiot hitmen, or we just have to imagine gushing fake blood...

It was a torrential downpour. Mailick's hitmen weren't idiots, just lazy. And forgetful b/c they didn't bring umbrellas.

• LOL 2
On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 9:26 PM, dwmarch said:

Enoch the long-suffering operator was hilarious, especially how he cut Deke off even though it sounded like Deke wanted to do some catching up.

That scene made me laugh. Deke seemed excited that Enoch answered the phone but was left just looking at the receiver after Enoch cut him off, with a look on his face like dude, I wanted to talk to you lol.

I enjoyed this black and white episode a lot.

• Love 5

A little behind and catching up.

Totally enjoying this season after the last two.

This is the Shield I love.

Past couple episodes, just waited for a Peggy appearance and I'd be happy. Seeing, and having him along for the ride, but Sousa is a nice consolation prize. 

• Love 1

Wow at first I thought the voice over would annoy me like voice over typically does but it didn't really bother me. The only little thing that would have been cool would have been if "Capt. S. Rogers" was on the dead agent wall under an SSR symbol. Although we did get a reference to Loki killing Coulson so that was surprising.

On 6/19/2020 at 10:30 AM, blackwing said:

Another powerless episode.  Yo Yo full out pretty much said she lost her powers, and this episode she didn't even try at all.  You'd think that Deke getting taken would have made her at least want to try again.  Daisy was confined to the ship.  I don't understand why they wouldn't have sent Daisy with Deke to get the package.  At least send someone who still has powers just in case.  Oh but of course, she was kept on the ship to save money.

Convenient that May gets empath powers, which not so shockingly, don't require a whole lot of budget expenditure.  

Honestly if they go sparingly on Yo-Yo and Daisy's powers (which never looked that great to begin with) and it means we get to do other cool stuff like the last few episodes I am ok with it. I mean just having scenes outside, plus a bunch of brand new sets, car chases and a train (with windows!) has been a huge plus for me compared to the settings of the last few seasons.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/15/2020 at 11:01 PM, Kel Varnsen said:

Honestly if they go sparingly on Yo-Yo and Daisy's powers (which never looked that great to begin with) and it means we get to do other cool stuff like the last few episodes I am ok with it. I mean just having scenes outside, plus a bunch of brand new sets, car chases and a train (with windows!) has been a huge plus for me compared to the settings of the last few seasons.

Yeah, the last couple of seasons were claustrophobic set-wise; it is nice to see the gang out and about, lol.

Edited by Gothish520