Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: 7 Seconds of Kressley

• Start Topic

Sam Richardson continues to be one of my favorite people.   I love how he went all in with acting out clues.

And he and Carson were great together in the final game.   They would still give the vague clues like "she's blonde" but they used that time as build up to a more specific clue.

They were so good that they could waste all that time getting to Kate Upton (they should have passef) and still have a ton of time left. 

• Love 4

When they struggled with Kate Upton I thought we were going to see a collapse on the round, but they managed to recover. I'm not sure about their clues for Liam Neeson, but they managed to get there.

This was such a fun episode. I love Carson Kressley so much, he makes everything  better, like chocolate chips in a cookie. And Laverne Cox is probably the most gorgeous woman on tv. I thought the teams all did well this game, with everyone pretty equal in knowing things. I was surprised at all the song names I didn't know though. I would have failed miserably if I had been on this episode.

• Love 2

It was a pretty fun episode.  Jeremy Sisto stuck out for me because I remembered him from "Law & Order" and he did not seem like he wanted to be there at all.  Perhaps he's just a bit of a shy person as himself?  He did half his mini-interview with Jane staring at the sound.

• Love 1

I thought Sisto seemed shy/ nervous whenever he was the focus, but seemed to be enjoying things more when he was an observer (he seemed to be particularly into the balloon game).

Now that he's shown a (subdued) willingness to do game shows, I want him to head over to To Tell the Truth so we can have a Lupo/ Bernard reunion...

• Love 1

I thought the work they did acting out paparazzi was really impressive, along with "middle." Even though the person did not get it, taking turns moving into the middle was a great idea vs. just standing there pointing, etc.  

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I thought the work they did acting out paparazzi was really impressive, along with "middle."

That was precisely when I reaffirmed my Sam Richardson love (not that I ever lost it.)

• Love 1