Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week of 6/15/2020

falltime
  • Start Topic

On 6/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, MeThinkMeNot said:

All I can do is hope that Joy and Sunny call him out and that they make his appearance here a hard one for him.

And I have an opposite feeling.  I'm happy for them to ask challenging questions, but calling him out wouldn't be my agenda.  I'm interested in what he has to say and every word in his book.  If testifying was the end-all and be-all, why didn't the Repubs subpoena him?

• Love 4
On 6/21/2020 at 3:11 AM, Kayz Opinion said:

I WISH she'd started out with "not even being sure," but she was DEFINITE for quite awhile.  She did NOT want to have children. She might have started saying she was "unsure" when she knew she was pregnant--and then had a miscarriage.  She was even kind of mean the times her "bestie" (Abby) was pregnant.

Sometimes when you're a childless female past a certain age you talk in a way to get people to stop pressuring you to have children. I've had a lot of personal reasons that have affected me not having them young. I hope to have them someday, but who knows. It would hurt my feelings if people didn't care about me missing out on anything baby/new mom related because having a family wasn't a priority for me when I was younger and I got sick of people constantly asking me when I'd have kids and have to be like, you know what, maybe never. 

I believe the stuff about Meghan's treatment of Abby's pregnancy specifically was rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true because I agree with the general consensus that Meghan can be mean in general. Abby was a sweet girl who had a lot of patience with Meghan. I've always celebrated all my friends' big moments no matter what I was going through. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I believe the stuff about Meghan's treatment of Abby's pregnancy specifically was rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true because I agree with the general consensus that Meghan can be mean in general. Abby was a sweet girl who had a lot of patience with Meghan. I've always celebrated all my friends' big moments no matter what I was going through. 

I remember her doing a lot of eyerolling and being dismissive of conversations the other were having about raising kids because she didn't want to have babies.  It always reeked of jealousy.  Now she's embraced the role of the show's mother to be, except she can't flaunt her growing belly to an audience and has to suffer the hardship of not being able to buy a crib.  Oh, the humanity!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I cannot remember the specifics but there was something in the media that pretty much confirmed that MeAgain confronted Abby about her talking about Mom stuff, and MeAgain being offended because she had had a miscarriage.  And then Abby left, and it was reported that was the reason she chose to leave.

• Love 6

Yes, it was when Whoopi (I think)  asked Abby a question about her kids, Abby started to answer, and Meghan interrupted with a little "always talking about babies!  have some sympathy for the childless one! I don't have kids!"  rant.  It was incredibly rude.   I recall at the time that Abby looked very hurt.  She had been trying to tell a cute story about her kids, and Meghan wasn't having it. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, bannana said:

And then Abby left, and it was reported that was the reason she chose to leave.

I think that instance and an entire season of having Meghan be rude to everyone (Abby included).  She didn't expect THAT from someone who continued to announce they were "best friends."

• Love 5