Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 25: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

On 3/5/2021 at 5:16 PM, Irlandesa said:

I also disagree that Rachel is acting ungrateful for the opportunities The Bachelor gave her.  They also made money off of her.  She fulfilled her duties.  She doesn't have to stay silent when she sees racism.  They hired her knowing she had these critiques about them.

I don't know;  to me, Rachel's comments/actions scream "I've got mine!  I'm set!  Now I'm going to circle back to the show that gave me $100,000, true love and a platform that has allowed me to co-host 2 podcasts and work as a correspondent for Extra and have lots of followers on social media-- and I'm going to cut it off at the knees!"  I'm guessing Rachel saw what she considered racism when she was a bachelorette on Nick's season.  She then chose to accept the position of The Bachelorette and called out the show for racist practices. From what she's received from and believes about the franchise, it seems like she wants to have her cake and eat it, too, in that she considers the show racist but she's profiting off it. She's also back on Instagram (she deleted her account due to the backlash she received from the interview with Chris Harrison)  after deleting her account 8 days ago. 8 days.  Way to make a statement, Rach! But I guess being off Instagram too long will affect your bottom line.  Here's her coup de grâce:   "I'm not going to give any opinion on what I think should happen with the franchise, what I think (Harrison's) role should be moving forward," she said. "I think something is getting lost here, and that is, I'm not on the show anymore. I went on Bachelor, Bachelorette, I found my husband. I moved on."*  She said this earlier this week--after starting a shi*storm because of her unhappiness with the show, unhappiness that threatened to topple a 20 year career and that villainized a current contestant.  Wow--you've moved on from Bachelor Nation?  You could have fooled me.  

*said last week on her Higher Learning podcast 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Poor Matt saying I am sure my person is here and everyone watching knows he choose the racist and they are probably already broken up.  It is kind of humiliating.  

• Love 9
12 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Poor Matt saying I am sure my person is here and everyone watching knows he choose the racist and they are probably already broken up.  It is kind of humiliating.  

Maybe Heather is still hanging around.

• Love 1

Im so tired of "this is my person" . these new phrases "what the looks like" and "showing up for me" sheesh. and now Rachel says Matt shouldnt have had his dad on the show because it shows a dangerous sterotype. I actually loved that conversation and looked at it very hopefully. also, I found what was strange about the last 3 is only Rachel was really really jelous of Matt obviously sleeping with these other women, and without acknowledging current events, my heart really broke for her in that moments. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

Im so tired of "this is my person" . these new phrases "what the looks like" and "showing up for me" sheesh. and now Rachel says Matt shouldnt have had his dad on the show because it shows a dangerous sterotype. I actually loved that conversation and looked at it very hopefully. also, I found what was strange about the last 3 is only Rachel was really really jelous of Matt obviously sleeping with these other women, and without acknowledging current events, my heart really broke for her in that moments. 

It’s actually not a dangerous “stereotype”.  It’s a fact.  Men walk away from their children and Black children are three times more likely to live with a single mother than White children.

I know too many men who started second families and act like their first one doesn’t exist.  I don’t think they should have done it on TV but he has a right to say what he did and more.  

• Love 9
On 2/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, Crashcourse said:

As pleasant as Michelle seems to be, I just don't think she's that attractive, and I'm not so sure the Bachelorette men would either.  JMHO 

I don't think she's attractive either.

Her hands and shoulders are bigger than Matt's. I couldn't help but stare at her large hands the whole season.

Bri would have been an absolute knockout. A natural beauty.

Michelle and Katie are both average. They remind me of Ashley H's season where the men where disappointed it was her. 

• Love 2