Type keyword(s) to search

Kenneth and Armando: Don't Fuck This Up For Us, TLC

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You get extra credit!

Larry once responded to one of my posts, I felt so cool.

Sadly, I think I am one of many women he has "spoken" to in that way.  I think David of David and Anny is quite responsive on IG but in a respectful way.  

I never cared for Rachel or Jon so it really did not bother me.  These folks out their lives out in front of everyone then get annoyed when people have a comment.  It is called social media for a reason!

• Love 2

So happy to read Kenny and Armando are now married and so many people attended their wedding.  It's heartwarming to know their union is accepted by so many.  Lovely family unit they formed with Armando's daughter.

• Love 8

I've been checking around to see if Father Armando was in attendance at the wedding and cannot find anything.  

I wonder if the wedding was filmed for the next season of 90DTOW and his presence (or lack thereof) is being kept under wraps as was whether he would show up to tell Armando and Kenny goodbye when they left his parents' place for their new place.  

Has anyone heard if Father Armando attended the wedding?  Since the dad's reaction to their relationship was a pretty prominent element of their first season, I'm wondering why whether he attended the wedding isn't more easily found.  

(It's early here on a holiday Monday and I'm only on my second cup of coffee, so apologies in advance if this is only half coherent  )

• Love 1

My love for these too is still going strong. And I am sooooooo jealous of Kenny's skin.

He needs to release his skin care routine and/or if he's done some work.  Damn that man looks super good!!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

My love for these too is still going strong. And I am sooooooo jealous of Kenny's skin.

Same here.  

I was watching their "Our Journey" episode on D+ and it showed Armando making dinner for Kenny's arrival at their new apartment.

Now I want to see Kenny and Armando on 90 Day Foodie Call preparing some delicious Mexican food.  

• Love 5

I like them. Kenny makes me Lol on Pillow Talk and is really the only reason I watch. They seem sweet and Kenny seems to be all in when he cares for Hannah. I wish them all the best but I want to sit on the bed and drink wine with them.

• Love 9
On 6/29/2021 at 5:34 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I like them. Kenny makes me Lol on Pillow Talk and is really the only reason I watch. They seem sweet and Kenny seems to be all in when he cares for Hannah. I wish them all the best but I want to sit on the bed and drink wine with them.

Agree 100%. They need to get a bigger bed because i woulf love to climb in and watch the show with them as well. Also think Armando is cute with his styling socks.

• Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Agree 100%. They need to get a bigger bed because i would love to climb in and watch the show with them as well. Also think Armando is cute with his styling socks.

Edited by Texasmom1970
Sorry double posted somehow!
  • Love 1

Replying to @Dobian from the recent episode. 

Commercial egg donation and surrogacy is way more common now than 25yrs ago, but it’s not exactly new. I would think especially for LGBT people of the financial means it wouldn’t have been taboo (since they were less likely to have hetero sex to conceive children). 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Kenneth was the biological father of that woman’s children(she may be a lesbian). In 2021 I know gay men that donate sperm for lesbian couples they know who want to have bio children and not use a stranger donor. 

• Love 2

I don't understand why Kenny blubbers about being a bad parent because he put his own happiness first. He's raised his children well into adulthood, yes? Then why does he need to hold their damn hands now? He has put them before himself, until he moved to Mexico to be with Armando. BFD, these whiners need to get over it already.

Also, have they ever said why it's not an option for Armando and Hannah to move to the US? With this new administration I would think they could move to CA fairly easily since same sex marriage is recognized there, and it's just over the border and they could live in San Diego County and drive down to visit Armando's family quite easily. I'd think the schooling opportunities might be better north of the border too, but they never talk about it. I thought about it when Kenny picks his daughter up at the San Diego Airport.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

My guess is that the cost of living between Mexico, and California, or Florida (where Kenny's from) would be huge.  There's a big economic reason why so many U.S. retirees move to Mexico, good health care that's very affordable, lower cost of living, and the housing is very affordable.   

Plus, not everyone wants to move to the U.S.     I bet there is a long backlog of visa applications to move to the U.S. too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Also, have they ever said why it's not an option for Armando and Hannah to move to the US?

I wondered the same thing in the Fight for Love episode a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't seem to be a popular question, even with all the reasoning laid out.

• Love 1

Also, have they ever said why it's not an option for Armando and Hannah to move to the US?

Is Hannah's mother still alive and in the picture? If so, Armando may not want to take his daughter so far from her mother.

2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Is Hannah's mother still alive and in the picture? If so, Armando may not want to take his daughter so far from her mother.

She died in a car accident.

Teri313 explains Hannah's mother's accident and death so much better than I did.  A truly sad event for everyone.   

I am so touched at the way Family Armando has accepted Kenny, and his daughter.   The previews showing his daughter Cassidy whining about Kenny and Armando having another child is rotten behavior.   I think she knows if Kenny has a kid or two with Armando, that Kenny will stay in Mexico permanently, and she hates that. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

So much for that theory of mine...

He came out to her and they separated. Then a few months later, they were trying to work out some financial stuff and they had an argument. He left in his car and she chased him and rammed his car, lost control of her car, crashed, and died. And she was pregnant at the time with their second child. Really terrible.

2 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Just because Kenny's older (or as Papa Sumit says, an Oldie), doesn't mean that Armando shouldn't have more children.    

Like any other couple, it seems like maybe they should've talked about this before Kenny moved to Mexico and proposed.  He fell for a guy, a single parent to a child who is a decade or more from being out of the house.  If Kenny and Armando didn't both realize that the possibility of having more children might be an issue, it begs the question as to what it is they thought was more important, especially considering they've now been living together in the same home for a year.

Kenny's daughter needs to butt out of her father's life.  It is none of her business what her father and his future husband decide as far as more kids go anymore than her father and his fiance have any say in what she might choose to do or not.

• Love 4

I think the daughter figured out that if her father has more kids in Mexico, he'll never come back to the U.S..   And that means no more financial support, or anything else for the Florida kids.   However, the Florida kids are adults, and need to work out their own life issues. 

• Love 6

IIRC, when Armando's wife tried to ram his car and ended up killing herself, she was pregnant--pretty far along, seven months, I think--with what was presumably his baby. So if the show weren't as secretive and murky about that whole situation as it's been, it might be a little easier to understand Armando's feelings about having a baby. Assuming all this is true, he's grieving the loss of a child, and that surely must figure in to his desire (again, if that part is real and not just producer BS) to somehow compensate for that loss with another baby.

Imagine what a concept it would be--telling people's true stories in an honest way.

• Love 8
23 hours ago, gingerella said:

Nothing says Love like giving an orphanage full of children junk food and candy to rot their little teeth. What dumbwits these two are.

I think the $19,000 check they gave to the orphanage in addition to the candy should pay for some toothbrushes and toothpaste if the kids don't already have them.  Just because kids live in an orphanage doesn't mean they should never get a piece of candy.  

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Rootbeer said:

I think the $19,000 check they gave to the orphanage in addition to the candy should pay for some toothbrushes and toothpaste if the kids don't already have them.  Just because kids live in an orphanage doesn't mean they should never get a piece of candy.  

Exactly. They're still kids. I think it was a lovely thing for them to do.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Note to self:  

Buy a box of Kleenex before the wedding episode. 

If Father Armando shows up, there shant be a dry eye at Casa Persnickety.  😭

I am currently crying watching the last episode of Downton Abbey for the one hundreth time...I always cry at weddings.

• Love 2

The wedding was lovely.  Check out the photo of the couple walking down the aisle together….the only person not turning their head to see them seems to Armando’s dad sitting on the front row in a hat. Lol.  

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-armando-rubio-kenneth-niedermeier-wedding-photos/?slide=c8d24d10-61ea-42de-9015-51ce004ec625#c8d24d10-61ea-42de-9015-51ce004ec625

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The wedding was lovely.  Check out the photo of the couple walking down the aisle together….the only person not turning their head to see them seems to Armando’s dad sitting on the front row in a hat. Lol.  

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-armando-rubio-kenneth-niedermeier-wedding-photos/?slide=c8d24d10-61ea-42de-9015-51ce004ec625#c8d24d10-61ea-42de-9015-51ce004ec625

What a beautiful wedding.  Absolute perfection.  

I'm so happy for all of them.  

I'm prepared for everyone at Casa Persnickety to have happy leaky eyes when this airs.  

Thanks so much for posting the link ❤️

• Love 7
On 11/24/2021 at 8:31 AM, Persnickety1 said:

What a beautiful wedding.  Absolute perfection.  

I'm so happy for all of them.  

I'm prepared for everyone at Casa Persnickety to have happy leaky eyes when this airs.  

Thanks so much for posting the link ❤️

Kenny and his clingy daughters  annoy me sometimes but I do wish them all the happiness in the world.  The wedding was beautiful.

• Love 5
On 11/25/2021 at 9:38 PM, Frozendiva said:

I can just hear the wailing and nashing of teeth of Kenny's dustbowl trio, sobbing over the Thanksgiving that they were not at because Daddy has a new family...insert eye roll here... Four place settings, OMG, they can be in utter despair now over three other people who've taken over their places. I say this in jest but know that this is probably not too far off from what those selfish twats would actually think of this image. These guys can't win with his daughters...The table looks lovely though, good for Armando!

• Love 5
On 10/3/2021 at 4:46 PM, gingerella said:

Also, have they ever said why it's not an option for Armando and Hannah to move to the US? With this new administration I would think they could move to CA fairly easily since same sex marriage is recognized there, and it's just over the border and they could live in San Diego County and drive down to visit Armando's family quite easily

Since Kenny's family is in Florida, moving to San Diego would not solve his homesickness for them.  They wanted to stay fairly close so Hannah could see her grandparents and other relatives regularly.  I wonder if she spends time with her mom's relatives as well.  Mexico is less expensive than the US.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That’s quite a spread for only 4 people!  Very nice, indeed. What kind of work do Kenny and Armando do?

Wait! Who's the 4th person? Is it another kid to replace the Dustbowl Triplets?!?

Sorry, I digressed...Anyway, Kenny is a selfish and culturally insensitive asshole. Armando I have no specific feelings about. Hannah is adorable and I hope she's happy with her two dads now. But the MVP of this entire season is Father Armando. He made me verklempt because even before he voiced his epiphany about gay marriage, you could tell he was choked up, in a good way, during the ceremony. And that was worth slogging through all the other shit for this season.

• Love 4

Although it's an adorable photo spread, there is a part of me that just wishes they would not put Hannah all over social media so much. 

I'm glad they are happy, and I hope that they, and all of my poster peeps have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings in the New Year.

• Love 6