Type keyword(s) to search

Tim and Melyza: Too Boring For a Subtitle

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Is anyone watching these two? I just ff through their scenes.

Nope.  I use their scenes to go get the laundry from downstairs.  Jenny and Sumit?  They're for folding laundry upstairs.  I'm going to run out of mundane tasks for Sunday and Monday nights at this rate.

• LOL 10
59 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Nope.  I use their scenes to go get the laundry from downstairs.  Jenny and Sumit?  They're for folding laundry upstairs.  I'm going to run out of mundane tasks for Sunday and Monday nights at this rate.

I would like to respectfully say a name for this thread:  "Tim and Melyza - I used to like cheesticks!"  Kidding, they really are boring.  

• LOL 3

I actually watched them last night. I don't think I watched them before. Yeah I get that they are not the most exciting but I am so impressed with her fluency in English. She is so above most. Also, it was impressive that he spoke or tried to speak Spanish to her family. 

That's my contribution.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I actually watched them last night. I don't think I watched them before. Yeah I get that they are not the most exciting but I am so impressed with her fluency in English. She is so above most. Also, it was impressive that he spoke or tried to speak Spanish to her family. 

That's my contribution.

She intrigues me. She's very attractive, and doesn't seem to want to live in the US. Why is she still single, and why is she wasting her time with Cheesedick?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Something is REALLY off with their story.  Unless you are  trying to explain to your parents why you are getting a divorce, who in their right mind tells their parents about their partner's infidelity?  Everyone knows you NEVER discuss your issues (especially infidelity) with your family because they aren't privy to everything else that happens - all the discussions, the promises, conditions, etc.  YOU may forgive them but your family never will.  Even if Melyza is extremely close with her mother why the plot point about telling the father?  Her acting like he MUST be told is kind of crazy.  I get that they're broadcasting it on TV so, of course, he's going to find out, but why would ANYONE agree to make THAT their plotline/story?

• Love 9

I've been trying to figure out which one of them wanted to be on this show. I don't see any reason to believe the infidelity because they keep harping on it. I know that it is production telling them too because it is their storyline, but it's past the point of believable and is coming across as fake. Tim's friends were even shocked by it.

I'd be happy to have a dull couple if they were real and weren't making up fake drama. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Christina said:

I've been trying to figure out which one of them wanted to be on this show. I don't see any reason to believe the infidelity because they keep harping on it. I know that it is production telling them too because it is their storyline, but it's past the point of believable and is coming across as fake. Tim's friends were even shocked by it.

I'd be happy to have a dull couple if they were real and weren't making up fake drama. 

Yes.  So far all the drama with Kenny and Armando seems pretty low key (and probably most of it is scripted) and I don't find them boring.  I also think navigating different cities, different cultures, etc. would be more interesting than all this fake DRAMA.

• Love 8

So far, I don't know or really care about this infidelity situation, but do feel bad for Tim for being fat shamed. Just so rude. The mother at dinner (completely deadpan): "Tim is very fat." Tim (embarrassed, laughs): "Yes. I know." The mother: "Why?" Really? Come on. They have to know it's insulting and hurtful. I'm sure the mother wouldn't like it if Tim asked her why she's letting herself go.

• Love 10
On 8/4/2020 at 12:05 PM, gingerella said:

Is anyone watching these two? I just ff through their scenes.

I always forget who he is.  It takes a few seconds for my brain to remember who he is and why he's on my TV screen.  The most memorable thing about this couple is their cat and her adorable dogs  😴

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

I've found why Sharp wanted this couple, we know how much they like constant crying:

I was surprised to read he cheated. You'd think he would mention it. They must be downplaying it like Stephanie and the illness she never spoke about.

Melyza is starting to post modeling shots on IG, so maybe they are on because she wants to be a social media influencer

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 8/11/2020 at 8:57 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't even think he is fat. Colt and David are fat. Momma isn't exactly one who should be fat shaming.

Compared to the photos they showed of them earlier in their relationship he used to be thinner and much better looking.  I wouldn’t say he’s Coltee level fat, but his face looks very puffy and bloated. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Compared to the photos they showed of them earlier in their relationship he used to be thinner and much better looking.  I wouldn’t say he’s Coltee level fat, but his face looks very puffy and bloated. 

He did gain weight but momma comes off as petty and rude. Yes he is an asshat (I can't stand him either) but your daughter chose to stay with him. Deal with it. Her commenting on his weight is no better than Tom's "you put weight on" comment to Darcey. I think those two should have just called it quits as it seems Melyza and momma plan to insult and punish him for life. Either start fresh or break up!

• Love 9
On 8/13/2020 at 11:07 AM, sainte-chapelle said:

So Melyza might be a famewhore? That explains her being on the show with cheesy.

And to get her cat back. And to make sure everyone knows he's a cheater. But probably more for social media career aspirations. And her cat.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:55 PM, ThereButFor said:

There was a brief scene of him with a counselor and I wondered if his puffiness was from mental health medications. It looked like alcohol bloat to me at first, but then it was too solid and symmetrical throughout his frame and I wondered if he was on meds. Then they mentioned a counselor. 

Oooooh. maybe Mama Melyza visited a witch doctor to cast a spell on him and we will see her in the future when they visit to have it removed. This show does like it's witchdoctor/Mambos storylines.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3

I hope that the employment question was producer staging, and not him really thinking he could work in Colombia without a work permit.   Also, it could be that even if there is a suitable job he qualifies for, he won't be able to work remotely in Colombia, because it's still 'work' and needs a permit for that too.    It all depends on local laws, but since when has anything involving research been done on this show?    I'm guessing it was all staged, and he didn't really need to apply for a permit.  

Maybe for remote work for a company in Colombia he would need a work permit, apparently reality and reality TV aren't compatible.    Either way he claims he has a U.S. based job, and is working remotely for them.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Quof said:

"I'm an American. I figured I could just go wherever I want and do whatever I want."

Pretty much sums him up,  And a lot of the others, I might add.  

39 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hope that the employment question was producer staging, and not him really thinking he could work in Colombia without a work permit.   Also, even if there is a suitable job he qualifies for, he won't be able to work remotely in Colombia, because it's still 'work' and needs a permit for that too. 

I didn't realize that applied to remote work as well.  I do hope the interview was staged.  I cannot believe that people wouldn't research this beforehand.   Actually, with some of these, I do believe it, but if I wanted to go live in another country I would do a ton of research first.  I will give him points for at least learning the language a bit, but they are still too boring for a subtitle. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MrBuhBye said:

I thought he has a job that he did not give up and could continue to do from Colombia.  So not sure why he has to change jobs unless for filler content. 

I'm not sure why they're on the show, unless for filler content. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Obviously we do not know all the details behind the cheating and all. I do not condone that kind of action. But Tim wake up, go back to Texas. Sour puss faced Melyza is never going to forgive you she just wants to torture you on television.

• Love 6
On 10/17/2020 at 9:52 PM, Christina said:

Tim's apparently in the US. I seriously had no idea who this was or why someone was posting his whereabouts. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGdj2PqHh2l/

Of course he has the comments of his page turned off.  He's the most boring cast member ever, and yet even people like Pol and Pao have their comments turned on.  

Also every time I see "Tim" mentioned, I have to cycle thru my tiny brain to figure out which Tim we're talking about.  (Yes I know the name of the couple is at the top of the page, etc, but come on, tell me YOU care enough about this guy to keep him in the top 400,000 people in your brain at all times....I'll wait.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Also every time I see "Tim" mentioned, I have to cycle thru my tiny brain to figure out which Tim we're talking about.  

Oh, wait..he has an actual name? I only know him as Cheesestick. Or is it Cheesedick? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I have to say that after watching the episode where Melyza decides that she needs to disclose info regarding her sexual 'buddy' to Tim days before his mother arrives is a red flag to me (as in, I don't believe their storyline at all). Did anyone else notice that Melyza didn't want Tim to tell his mom about her fling, yet she felt justified in sharing Tims infidelity with her mother. Wtf? Down uble standard affects men just as much as women. I cannot trust Melyza to share what is really happening because she enjoys verbally humiliating Tim. I wish he could see her through my eyes. Not a good person at all.

Edited by Chalby
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

I have to say that after watching the episode where Melyza decides that she needs to disclose info regarding her sexual 'buddy' to Tim days before his mother arrives is a red flag to me (as in, I don't believe their storyline at all). Did anyone else notice that Melyza didn't want Tim to tell his mom about her fling, yet she felt justified in sharing Tims infidelity with her mother. Wtf? Down uble standard affects men just as much as women. I cannot trust Melyza to share what is really happening because she enjoys verbally humiliating Tim. I wish he could see her through my eyes. Not a good person at all.

Yes I mentioned in the live chat that it is an absolute double standard.  I dont like Melyza at all, she will string Tim along and punish him for the rest of his life.  I think there is a little more to the 'mom calling the cops' story as well. She strikes me as vindictive and untrustworthy.  I don't like Tim either.

• Love 3

Tim said earlier in the season that his nickname with his friends when he was younger was "Cheese Stick", and it morphed on here into  Cheese Dick, or cheesedick.    He does look like a cheese stick to me too.     Their story line is so ridiculous, and boring. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Apparently these two are now engaged? And Tim seems to have been into these cheese sticks...a lot of them!

image.jpeg

I was so sure it was over between those two on BARES ALL last week, lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I had to click so I could see who they were.  I definitely recognize them but can't remember their story line too well. She's the one who spoke extremely good English , that's all I remember and I do remember the nickname Cheesestick.

It's pronounced "Cheese Dick"

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I had to click so I could see who they were.  I definitely recognize them but can't remember their story line too well. She's the one who spoke extremely good English , that's all I remember and I do remember the nickname Cheesestick.

I thought it was "Cheese Steak"? lol Anyway, their storyline was him moving there with his cat, but she couldn't get past him cheating on her when he was in the U.S. And her mother called him fat during an uncomfortable dinner with her parents. I was impressed, however, that he learned the language well enough to communicate with them. But they/their story were very boring.

Edited by Teri313
Forgot to add with his cat - poor cat needs recognition
  • Love 2