Type keyword(s) to search

M600LL: The Rerun LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Bouncing this to the top for tonight's rewatch of Lupe and her charming partner Gilbert.  Infected wounds!  Drunken stumbling? Religious messages in shopping carts on the lawn!  What's not to like? 

This is followed by the Where Are They Now for Lupe and Brittany.  

And purse tacos! 🤓🌮

• Love 5

Karina was Gilbert's next girlfriend, in her follow up episode.     When she took Gilbert to her Dr. Now appointment, I thought Dr. Now did a very good job of not showing much emotion.    I think Gilbert moved elsewhere in Texas after the show aired, but Karine still says she's in a relationship.  Hopefully since her date of her relationship is a month ago, I hope it's someone besides Gilbert.     This will be shown in every painful detail in the WATN  when Karina and Tamy Lynn are featured.     I think this played earlier this summer.   

Lupe breaking the toilet at Dr. Now's office is must see TV.    And someone always asks, Lupe's scrotum neck is caused by her tracheotomy.    Lupe has had a lot of health crises over the years, and I hope she finally had her hip surgery.  

However, Lupe's original episode is interesting, and the WATN with Brittani and Lupe is later tonight.

Another one who says she was normal weight until her father left.   No, she wasn't, she was quite overweight even in the first photos. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

She thinks she hurt herself on the wheel chair, is bleeding, and the only thing she can think about is a lot of fast food?   I'm shocked she ever lost weight. 

Any guesses on how much weight she gained after her 'little cheat' with the cake and everything else.   I do have to thank her for breaking the toilet, and needing so many hunky firemen, and policemen to come to her rescue.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Hadda watch AGT results...but I'm here now.

5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Gilbert "sending out the Scriptures"  uh huh.

Yeah, Gilbert's just the guy to finally bring me to god... 🙄

Imagine meeting the new neighbors because they need help getting their giant girlfriend over the threshold...

I love the nurse's "Why not?" reaction to Lupe's claim that she can't stand on the scale.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1