Type keyword(s) to search

M600LL: The Rerun LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh! Thanks PrincessPurrsALot!

My eating habit tonight was a spinach, onion  and mushroom frittata. 

Don't remember too much about Liz, so here we go.

Oh wait, how could I forget THIS one...

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 3

I am so upset.   I missed the best part of Marissa, and Jennifer, where they arrive in Houston, and they've turned the electricity in the wrong apartment.    

Liz is such a sad case.    She has so many Lymphedemas, I don't see how she moves at all.  The leg growths will be so challenging to remove.   

It enrages me that so many of the poundticipants have been molested.   

I don't know what's she's having for dinner, but it looks good.  

I have to admit it, but I've only used a drive thru a few times.    Every time has been bizarre.   In the Sonic drive thru the first time, I ordered, the car ahead of me went to the pick up window.    Then someone in the car got out of the car, went up to the window and was yelling about something.    Fortunately, I could hear every word, and the car didn't move until they threatened to call the police.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Liz being bathed is the thing of nightmares. 

Glad I missed that!

I’ve been binging like a 600-pounder since February, so I had a coffee-and-water day today.

• Love 3

So it takes seven strong ambulance people, and a ramp and winch to get her on her 'journey?     The hospital bed weigh-in should be horrifying.   35 years old, and weighs  721  lbs.   

Liz talks a good plan to get with Dr. Now's program, but you know she won't cooperate.    I bet if they could magically remove her Lymphedemas, that she would lose 100 lbs. at least.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Who does she think she's kidding?   She's just laying in a bed, making zero effort, and eating what they bring her.   

Maybe they should have a sling apparatus that lifts them to their feet, and keeps them upright?    

I do love seeing the PT guy.   

So she misses her Lymphedema? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

Tim is the highlight of the rehab scenes!  

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Maybe they should have a sling apparatus that lifts them to their feet, and keeps them upright?    

Like those old seats that babies hung from where they could bounce up and down with their feet?! 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

My brother was in a rehab facility due to a degenerative disorder. Since he was 6'4", 225 lbs. and the typical person working there was much smaller, they used a sling to help when they moved him and to help him get to his feet.  (Later they also used one to move him from his bed to his chair.  He would help as much as he could). He also had a special type of weighted walker that he was strapped to that helped hold him up so he could walk.  We never seem to see that type of equipment on this show.   These folks need it. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Had to watch AGT results, but I came in just in time to see Liz's strenuous bedcersize routine and extreme shoe-putting-on skills.

I bought new sneakers today (and only the second pair I tried on! That never happens!); I'mma hafta start practicing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I get a kick out of regional pronunciations.     Lots of people add unneeded 'r' in words, I always figured it a regional thing.    My Oklahoma relatives really have different words for things, (divan, for sofa or couch).   It's really cute.   

So she gained 50 lbs?   I'm shocked it wasn't more. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I get a kick out of regional pronunciations.     Lots of people add unneeded 'r' in words, I always figured it a regional thing.   

My mom (central NJ native) says "warsh." Though I also grew up here and I do not.

By the way, on the subject of eating habit: I went grocery shopping today and while I did give in and buy some chocolate fudge Pop Tarts (and root beer and chocolate ice cream because I've been craving a root beer float ever since I saw my friend a couple weeks ago and the subject came up - I blame her nephew), I also got cherries, strawberries, jumbo blueberries, white nectarines, a cantaloupe, yellow peppers, radishes, carrots, and butter lettuce. The entire top level of my cart was produce (plus some good cheddar and a wedge of real Parmesan).

But for dinner I had an egg salad sandwich and Irish Cream Brownie ice cream. I am off the rest of the week; we'll see if any of that fruit makes it through the weekend.

• Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

No oranges , grapes or sugar free jam so you should be safe from reaching 600 lbs. 

I think there are a couple oranges in the fridge...I should check to see if they're still good. Also grapefruit...do they have the same effect as oranges?

orange fruit oranges GIF

• LOL 2

With the large size of most grapefruits, they must be a really bad gateway food, because they're bigger than oranges.  

I'm amazed she lost enough to get surgery.    But even at 443 lbs. she still looks huge.    Please tell me Dr. Now won't send Lola, she'll have Liz write a letter to her Lymphedema, and Daddy. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Given that “grape” is part of the name I’d be very cautious.

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I think there are a couple oranges in the fridge...I should check to see if they're still good. Also grapefruit...do they have the same effect as oranges?

orange fruit oranges GIF

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

With the large size of most grapefruits, they must be a really bad gateway food, because they're bigger than oranges.  

2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

Given that “grape” is part of the name I’d be very cautious.

Good points...

• LOL 2

Most of them are huge even as toddlers, but well before the age they claim they packed on the pounds.    It breaks my heart to see Liz's very frail mother, waiting on Liz.  

I'm shocked she made it to 391 after her surgery.   More skin removal is so necessary for her.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
33 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Mia Farrow just tweeted that she made herself a pan of brownies and is  eating them while watching my 600 Pound Life.

One of us! One of us!

lol...someone replied to that tweet with this:

image.png.128f5ae99d02ce5dd0e2d58639c0e622.png

I used to just mix up the batter and my mom would just put the little pans in the real oven for me. Worked so much better that way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3