Type keyword(s) to search

M600LL: The Rerun LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why can't she wear shoes? We've seen people on this show whose feet looked worse than hers.

"I seen they have a restaurant." "The first thing I seen was the shower." Can we send her to someone who can fix her grammar?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I guess the good part is we're not hearing the usual script.  The bad part is she is a miserable being and never shuts up.

Unless she's eating.  I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

• LOL 1

I think she would like him to be a friend with benefits.  The only benefit he wants is to get away from her stench and whining.  He had to be paid to drive her to Houston.  
I did love at the first hotel how quickly he ran out to get food.  She was mid whine fest and he was out the door.  I am surprised flames didn't come off his shoes.

• LOL 4
(edited)

I'm wondering if Eric is the guy she cheated on her husband with?  Either way, wave goodbye to Eric.   He would have to have the patience of a saint to come on another trip with motor mouth Angela.     I'm surprised she could go back to Ohio after finding out what the giant burgers are like in Texas (Whataburger, the #2 burger is almost 1700 calories, I remember that from a previous airing of this).

Somebody must have paid Eric, otherwise he would have deserted her in a rest stop somewhere. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
(edited)

Whoever scheduled that wine commercials  during this show is a genius.    If I was a drinker, I'd be smashed by now, and on the liver transplant list by tomorrow morning.    How ironic, they're advertising hair care during a show with a woman who has roots a foot long, and hasn't washed her hair in years.  

They can show Smothered commercials forever, and I'll never watch it, or Hot Mess House.  

I remember this part, and it's hysterical.  Poor Dr. Now, I don't know how he deals with Angela, and her lies.    She is such a liar.   

Fortunately, Whataburger is only in a few states.   The nearest one to me is too far to drive, and that's a good thing.     I can't believe Angela's idea of a pre-Dr. Now appointment snack is probably 3,000 calories.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Whoever scheduled that wine commercials  during this show is a genius.    If I was a drinker, I'd be smashed by now, and on the liver transplant list by tomorrow morning.    

My aforementioned phone call is the only reason there is not lemonade and vodka in the empty glass next to my couch.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Whoever scheduled that wine commercials  during this show is a genius.    If I was a drinker, I'd be smashed by now, and on the liver transplant list by tomorrow morning.    How ironic, they're advertising hair care during a show with a woman who has roots a foot long, and hasn't washed her hair in years.  

They can show Smothered commercials forever, and I'll never watch it, or Hot Mess House.  

I’ll watch Hot Mess House just to feel good about my crafts mess, just like I watch this show to feel skinny!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

"I don't sit in my bed."

What an accomplishment.

1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

I’ll watch Hot Mess House just to feel good about my crafts mess, just like I watch this show to feel skinny!

I am planning to watch that on demand tomorrow.

• LOL 2

Oh, NOW I remember this episode. It was excuse-a-palooza for why she couldn't go back to Houston. And then she throws her kid under the bus at the end because she is just THAT despicable of a human being. 

Eric is probably in hiding with every other person who never wants to have anything to do with this over-oxygenated heifer again.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, NOW I remember this episode. It was excuse-a-palooza for why she couldn't go back to Houston. And then she throws her kid under the bus at the end because she is just THAT despicable of a human being. 

I was just thinking I don't remember her going to Houston for a second appointment.

Edited by ThereButFor

The ER trip is hysterical.    All she needs is more pain meds, and a few Whataburgers.   That poor man pushing her wheelchair looks like he's going to hurt himself.      I'm betting that they weighed her at the ER (one of the beds that can weigh you), and she gained a lot.   

• Love 2

Hi everyone! I FEEL like I graduated from Harvard. And I FEEL like a supermodel. And I FEEL like I can win the Boston Marathon. And I FEEL like I could be a Beyonce back up dancer. 

It's not what you DO, it's how you FEEL that makes it true. Thanks, Angela!