Type keyword(s) to search

M600LL: The Rerun LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Is it really necessary to narrate the argument we just saw before the commercial?

Her mom and grandmother drove all the way to Houston just to say goodbye at the curb before they even move in?

• LOL 4
(edited)

You would have thought the daughter was going to leave, and never be heard from again the way everyone was carrying on at the goodbye.     

When Brandon's voice over says that he can't back out of surgery, as he's going in the operating room was interesting.     I wonder if anyone has made it to surgery day, and changed their mind, and left the program.     

Brandon's father is a total jerk.   (If Lola sneezes the camera person is going to get a real eye full.   She needs dress like a professional).     Brandon's father dumped him, so why does Lola think Brandon should give the father more chances to kick him to the curb?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Good night, folks! I hope this live chat thingy catches on. Tell your friends!

If I hadn't watched tonight I wouldn't know about HGTV's new organizing show Hot Mess House! Which I will probably watch on demand because it overlaps with this.

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good week! I sorta remember her I think.

"Why, God?" There's got to be a reason for him to keep her going...but not for why she's like this in the first place?

Imagine how bad Lacey's parents' decisions are if she is the better option..?

(edited)

Why does Dr. Now do surgery on someone who has already eaten through a weight loss surgery?     Angela, another one who has shoveled so much low quality, high calorie food that she has grown another butt on her stomach.   

Angela's another one who was always huge, but claims she didn't gain weight until later.   Even her earliest pictures were of a very overweight child. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

This episode was only on, like, two months ago and I have no memory of Angela's "journey." The only thing I do remember is that I couldn't stand her -- though that memory was pretty much shared with all the other folks this season. 

Also, she has a horrific Philly/NJ accent. 

ETA: 

Oh, it was April of LAST year when this first aired. 

Still can't stand Angela.

7 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

This episode was only on, like, two months ago and I have no memory of Angela's "journey." The only thing I do remember is that I couldn't stand her -- though that memory was pretty much shared with all the other folks this season. 

Also, she has a horrific Philly/NJ accent. 

ETA: 

Oh, it was April of LAST year when this first aired. 

Still can't stand Angela.

Though, she lives in Ross, OH.  

That's ok.  When I talk, people think I am Canadian.  

I'm here! My girlfriend and I broke bad for lunch today and split a hot ham and cheese sub and mozzarella sticks for lunch. I made a salad for dinner with feta, kalamata olives and Olive Garden dressing.

I remember no undies Angela with the second set of boobs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Her meals are giving me heartburn.     I have the urge to find Angela, and stomp on her oxygen hose.    All she wants is her Lymphedema removed.      Any road trip with Angela is going to be weird.     I love how everyone refuses to take her calls.   Eric is a total fool. 

• Love 1