Type keyword(s) to search

M600LL: The Rerun LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Is it Wednesday night? Do you miss your Pounder pals? Are you watching a rerun of My 600 Lb. Life?  Why not join the Rerun Live Chat for real time snark about prior poundticipants!   All your favorite folks will be here (excluding in almost all cases the poundticipants themselves. They are rarely anyone's favorite). 

We're starting with the 2020.06.10 showing of (not-so-sweet) Charity of the epic butt wings.  It's a chance to relive the first time we saw the over-stuffed satchels attached to her ass, and by ass, we don't mean her boyfriend, although he certainly fits the bill. 

This thread will be open during the US East Coast showing. Not on the East Coast? Your cable provider may allow you to view live on TLC.com. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I am here!  I haven't seen her before, I don't think I would have forgotten buttwings this epic.

Eating habit today is split pea soup and half an avocado. 

• Love 1

As the show continued he added the weight loss they needed to do. I personally think that was more for the show than for his normal process.  The drama is in seeing them fail.  It also gave us the often used storyline of they fail at weight loss, he gets tough with them and/or sends the to counseling, they lose enough weight to qualify for surgery.  

• Love 1

HI, Pounders! As much as I enjoy our snarkfests, I just can't tonight. I dislike Charity, it's a pretty evening, and after working (at home) all day I'm going to get outdoors for awhile. I may or may not stop to pick up a pizza. Just saying. Hope to join in with you another time!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I just don't know how she can eat so much when she clearly doesn't have any teeth. It is painful to watch her gnaw on pizza crusts.

Tsk, tsk.

They aren't crusts; they're BONES. 

Pizza bones!

😉

• LOL 4

From Season 7, Brandon is this week's rerun. Per TLC, he is a talented musician with a beautiful voice.  Y'know, or he is a musician of some skill level as yet to be determined with a voice; yes, he definitely has a voice.  This is the place if you would like to snark along with fellow Pounders while the episode airs. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't know if I remember this one but it's good to have my usual Wednesday night back! I've missed everyone, now they should just all get in here.

Edited by Chicklet

I'm here! Gotta go mash some taters on the next commercial. Eating habit will be taters, chicken and peas. (I made the chicken and peas with sweet potatoes the other night but I finished the sweet potatoes at lunch yesterday.)

• Love 1

I had some mystery veggie wrap with chicken and hummus. Wasn't bad, but the couscous that came with it was couscous in name only. And I avoided ordering the fries so I'm feeling superior.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Oh pizza casserole, tell me of this delicious sounding dish.

It's easy! You brown some ground beef, add a jar of spaghetti sauce, let simmer, then add to cooked rotini pasta. Add your favorite pizza toppings and parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.  Mix well and pour into a casserole dish. Top with more cheese and pepperoni. Baked at 350 for 30 minutes.

• Love 2

To me it's more Dr. Now is sniping at him for providing the answer to the question he asked rather than the question he is claiming he asked.  He started out pretty snarky with Brandon.  He's acting like Brandon is being resistant when there has been any sign of that yet.

Drinking beer for dinner.

Even if I have three more - maybe - I'll be under 1500 calories total.

Sigh. Yeah it was that kinda day. LOLOL 🤣

Why was he cryin' and bitchin' ? Was there a clear mirror aROUND ? LOLOL 🤪

• LOL 1
  • Love 1