Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: I Think We Just Made History on Uranus

• Start Topic

A bartender and government official face off against not only each other but also two massive rubber ducks on Putter Ducky; a social media influencer and beatboxer take on the second Distractor of the season.

Kendra the professional golfer was kicking all kinds of butt (including outrunning the port-a-potty doors!), and it's a shame she didn't win the episode. Mei's hole in one was impressive, though, so can't argue with that. Can't believe Kendra almost matched it! This was one of the best episodes, where the golf was on par (har har) with the comedy.

(edited)

I’d like to see a timer on that porta potty run vs. earlier ones. I’d swear she had more time. Or maybe she just got a faster start. I really thought it couldn’t be done.

I really wanted to see the guy with the mohawk in the water, though. That was a disappointment.

I agree, probably the best episode this season.

As a northeasterner, I’m surprised how cold it seems in Southern California in the winter.

Edited by Rickster
  • Love 3

She was booking it. It's not like she's the only one to do it out of a hundred people. I'm going to choose to be impressed rather than skeptical.

I had to Google where I'd seen the twins before (no, it wasn't on Uranus).   They were on Worst Cooks in America a few years ago.   Given their apparent lack of actual mini golf skills as evidenced by their poor performance, I'm assuming they're just wannabes trying to make a career out of being on reality shows and were cast for the novelty of being twins.  

• Useful 1

Maybe Joe Tessitore's problem on Monday Night Football is that he didn't have Rob Riggle by his side.  They're good together.  And dig the vintage ABC sports jackets!😇

• Love 5

That whole bit with the twin and then saving t him then turning back and declaring his room was hysterical, especially as they were right.

Rod's skepticism as to whether that Mohawk was really hair was also great.

• Love 2

"I've never seen this much pressure around Uranus."

I need to remember to fire up this show the next time my teenagers pass through the family room. They appreciate a good Uranus joke. Hell, a couple years ago when they were tweens and we were at the Air and Space museum in DC, the souvenir they chose was a Uranus Christmas ornament. I make sure to put Uranus right where everybody can see it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1