Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Who are you really?

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Comparison topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

I'm glad this has been added to the shows in the fora.  CeCe's work is pretty interesting.  I haven't yet tried to work on my genealogy, but I'd really like to work on my husbands to see if his line really goes back to John Adams, as the family legend has it.  They also claim that an ancestor was at the meeting where the Republican party was founded, in Ripon, Wisconsin.  It would be nice to confirm or debunk those assertions.

• Love 2

I checked out the Genetic Detective Facebook page and Cece writes that for the moment there is no intent on the part of ABC to produce more episodes. 😞 bummer.   She does however invite everyone to leave feedback on the ABC website and maybe they'll produce some more. 

Meanwhile Cece is still helping to solve cold case crimes.   She is posting links on the Facebook of arrests being made based on her work in identifying potential suspects in cold cases.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 8/2/2020 at 1:18 PM, Thomas Crown said:

I checked out the Genetic Detective Facebook page and Cece writes that for the moment there is no intent on the part of ABC to produce more episodes. 😞 bummer.   She does however invite everyone to leave feedback on the ABC website and maybe they'll produce some more. 

Meanwhile Cece is still helping to solve cold case crimes.   She is posting links on the Facebook of arrests being made based on her work in identifying potential suspects in cold cases.  

That's disappointing. I find this show very interesting. Yes it seems put together rather sloppy and disjointed but I still find it a fascinating concept in solving crimes. 

So many shows on I.D. Channel that are old and boring (Fatal Vows, Deadly Women). MOO.

• Love 1