Type keyword(s) to search

LeAnn & Eddie - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Leanna just referred to their possible child as an it. Probably a slip of tongue, but it makes me think that to her a kid is just another accessory in her so called 'perfect life'.

That doesn't bother me, sometimes it's hard and/or annoying to keep saying "he/she" in every conversation.  I know that my partner & I referred to our son as "it" a couple times both when we were trying to conceive & after I was pregnant (but before we found out his gender).

• Love 1

They wouldn't have been able to do a family sitcom type reality show because Eddie got a court order that bars the boys from being on The Real Housewives so they can't appear on this show either. 

So I guess they're trying to create a cliffhanger with LeAnn possibly being pregnant?  Is there even a chance in hell that this would be renewed?

The ratings have been dismal, and as much as I despise these people, they're not interesting in any way shape or form because they are containing their crazy.  I can't even hate watch this show because it's too damn boring.  Eddie has come off as way more of a jerk than LeAnn, but other than that, no surprises.  What a bummer.

So I guess they're trying to create a cliffhanger with LeAnn possibly being pregnant?  Is there even a chance in hell that this would be renewed?

The ratings have been dismal, and as much as I despise these people, they're not interesting in any way shape or form because they are containing their crazy.  I can't even hate watch this show because it's too damn boring.  Eddie has come off as way more of a jerk than LeAnn, but other than that, no surprises.  What a bummer.

Isn't the bar for candid reality show renewal really low though?  These cost almost nothing to make.

Yes, these type reality shows typically don't have huge ratings.  But I read that the ratings are somewhere around 275 - 300k viewers, which is crazy low. Even more importantly, there's no buzz around it.  They haven't done anything on the show.  Look at what Lindsay Lohan's show did buzz wise, even if the ratings weren't as high as Oprah hoped.  I mean, we are almost at the end of the season and there are (2) pages on this show.  They were so eager to cast themselves in a good light and tell their story (because they have been SO close-lipped about everything-ha!), but they waited too long and whitewashed everything. 

• Love 3

Tonight's nail-biter season finale...is Leann pregnant??? Duh well, we know she's not because the show was filmed months ago and she'd be practically ready to give birth by now. Yeah, I'm on pins and needles here. 

I expected this show to be awful, but it's not even awful-funny, just awful-awful. Even when heavily scripted with made-up storylines (Buttgate and Eddie posing for a magazine shoot, both of which never happened) they come across as desperate and not at all interesting. If this show was intended to make them look good and Brandi bad, (which seemed to be the main theme) it was a big fat fail, and in spite of all their baiting, Brandi (surprisingly) kept her mouth shut and didn't engage them. I'm not a fan, but good on her for not giving them what they wanted and needed to promote this crapfest of a show. I'm sure that's what they were hoping for.

• Love 3

I can't remember, but has Brandi ever bashed these two on her show? I'm by no means a Brandi fan but I cannot stand how they have nicknamed her "crazy". How is crazy going to feel when they get pregnant...etc. I'm SO glad she has kept her mouth shut through this horrid show. If the ratings are any indication I would hope it doesn't get picked up for season 2. Guess what this show did for me? Made me despise Leann and Eddie. I think that was the total opposite than what they were going for :)

• Love 4

Brandi has talked on her show about being cheated on by them till I was ready to give her a Cher-slap and tell her to get over it but I can't say I remember her bashing them. She may have called them out for cheating and lying which was in tabloids everywhere but I think that was it , on the show. However I didn't  watch every single minute of every episode so it's entirely possible that I'm wrong.

But you are right, I don't think boring and loathsome was what they were going for. Brandi did a remarkably, unbelievably smart thing but keeping out of it. I wonder who is holding her leash? 

• Love 1

I don't watch any of these RH franchise shows but I read in US Weekly and some other tabloid that there were also some episodes where Brandi confronted one of the new cast members, who apparently was one of Eddie's many indiscretions. I think this was the woman who Brandi had been friends with or at least acquaintances with and found out about her and Eddie after the LeAnn and Eddie cheating story first broke. So Eddie came up a lot because of that.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

I think this was the woman who Brandi had been friends with or at least acquaintances with

The woman worked at one of Lisa Vanderpump's restaurants as a waitress.  They were not friends or even acquaintances.  But Brandi had no problem putting her on blast (& in person) on RHoBH.  I think it was the storyline that helped lead into Vanderpump Rules, a spinoff of RHoBH which takes place mostly at the restaurant where the woman works.  & it gave Brandi quite a bit of extra airtime.