Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Something's Brewing

• Start Topic

And now Sonja’s rolly-polly, from too much ravioli...
And things are getting tough, because the stoop ain't big enough!
So, Bagiagaloop, will have to build a bigger stoop,
It's the only place where he can be alone!

TM Louie Prima

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Maire said:

Kadoooz to the camera person who caught the tag on Sonja’s jeans. You know she’s already returned them.

After rinsing out any spots on them, in her bidet.

2 hours ago, Cherrio said:

In a year or two Sonja will end up working as restroom attendant in some fancy restaurant handing out towels or wet-wipes.

After work, go home and eat her cat food pate.

No, she'll fill her purse with scraps of food off the customer's plates.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

^^^

I don’t believe in violence in response to speech, so I guess A2D.  If someone talked shit about my sister, I’d let her fight her own battle with words.  

This. Plus, I hate to say it, but they started it. Had they not been judgmental and controlling, I doubt Sonja would have called her a demon apropos of nothing. And I actually found it quite hilarious. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Cherrio said:

In a year or two Sonja will end up working as restroom attendant in some fancy restaurant handing out towels or wet-wipes.

After work, go home and eat her cat food pate.

And never, ever wash her hands . . .

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

When she laughs about people who are from some place that she considers beneath her, she scoffs or pretends to be shocked or tickled about it. It’s as if people from these places can’t read a menu, have money, travel by plane or run in her circles. It really shows her ignorance. The true content of one’s character is measured by the way they treat people who can do absolutely nothing for them. So....Ramona is clear on that.  Pathetic.

Ramona's smallmindedness is based on what she thinks Rich People are supposed to be, so she wears her ignorance as a badge of honor. 

3 hours ago, tribeca said:

Luanne would marry Bethany because Beth has the most money.  

My thoughts exactly. 

3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Arkansas black belt’s reaction to Ramona’s porpoise laugh was all kinds of funny.

But was there a camera person behind the bar?

Porpoise laugh is the best and most hilarious description of Ramona's laugh! 

happy homer simpson GIF

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Wasn’t Dorinda wearing the same sweater in day 1 of this trip when they arrived?  I know she was wearing a white Loewe’s cardigan sweater.  

I was initially under the impression that Dorinda had lent the sweater to her.  Leah had  muttered once about being cold.

Speaking of clothing, does anything else think that Sonja attached the label of a different pair of pants onto her own?  No way is she a size 27, that’s more like Leah or Tinsley’s size.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, Chicklet said:

So Dorinda's ranting and drunk raving is proper demeanor for Ramona? Interesting how she frames things.

Then there is the throwing glasses in people's faces type of demeanor which seems appropriate demeanor to her. I can't take her sometimes.

The fact that she even said that while sitting next to the drunk, Sonja P&$sy poppin Morgan, is laughable.

• Love 10

Ramona is such a wild character on this show because she is someone who has decent insights into other people but completely lacks empathy. Part of me thinks her family background made her this way and why she's so quick to use an apology to neutralize the other party.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

Let me get this straight....Dorinda wants to know all the dirty details of Tinsley's meeting with Scott in Canada when her castmates/friends found out about her break-up with John on Page Six?  I sooo wish Tins were faster on her feet with come-backs.  That's really Tins' downfall on this show, and I can't really fault her.  I can be really intellectual (despite my posts here...lol) but I need a minute. But still...shit, the sainted Bethenny kept Dennis under wraps for ages before she copped to dating him back in S8.  She was with him the bra party that season because he & John hung out at the bar below before John was summoned upstairs to be eviscerated by B.  So Tins should be granted a reprieve from confrontation for a 3 day meeting where she doesn't know what direction it will go.  

The behavior at the restaurant was horrid: if you've got a table, sit your ass in the chair and order.  I'm a nearly OCD hand-washer before a meal, but even if chips & salsa are before me, I won't head to the washroom until at least drink orders are taken.  It's only courteous to your dining companions.  There's always time for bathroom breaks, dick hunting, or drink-getting, but specials may run out.  Be cognizant of your dining party, you fools!  LOL...like any of these people eat. 

OK, thankfully @biakbiak dropped the knowledge on Bob, or "Courtland".  Just an FYI, his fiance (the one he wants to have meals on the table by 6) is a reporter for OANN whom you can read about here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/oann-is-booted-from-white-house-press-room-after-correspondent-chanel-rion-makes-second-unauthorized-appearance/2020/04/01/ae27e19a-7439-11ea-85cb-8670579b863d_story.html

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

For me, I don't understand why it's so important for Dorinda to know exactly what's going on with Tinsley and Scott.  I'm sure there are things that all of the ladies keep hidden from the cameras, and that's okay with me!  There are a million other things that Dorinda and Tinsley could talk about.  Dorinda's obsession with this one facet of Tinsley's life baffles me.   She just won't let it go, and I'm tired of her constant harassment about it.  That storyline in itself has gotten old.  Tinsley doesn't owe any of them an explanation about Scott.  Dorinda looks extremely petty for constantly harping on this one issue. 

Not to mention hypocritical.  Dorinda herself kept quiet about her troubles with John.  Also she keeps accusing Tinsley of being a ‘kept woman’ when Dorinda’s wealth and status came from marrying wealthy men.

OT: I love your avatar!  Am now off to YouTube kitten videos 💕💕🐱

• Love 18

Bravo was showing re-runs of Million dollar matchmaker yesterday and lo and behold ...there is Leah as the millionairess.. she was criticized for her masculine energy...ended up with a tatood edgy guy.  This was filmed awhile ago she mentioned her daughter being around 4.

• Useful 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Adeejay said:

"Tell the truth or I will tell it for you."  Really, Dorinda?!  I can't help but wonder what Tinsley did to Dorinda that would warrant so much animosity.

Especially after Tinsley went over to Dorinda that day and fell all over her kissing and hugging her and apologizing for naught.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Victoria Winters said:

Bravo was showing re-runs of Million dollar matchmaker yesterday and lo and behold ...there is Leah as the millionairess.. she was criticized for her masculine energy...ended up with a tatood edgy guy.  This was filmed awhile ago she mentioned her daughter being around 4.

Yes, I watched all day and saw that.  So, Leah was already in the Bravo family and still single.  I wonder why? Lol.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

After rinsing out any spots on them, in her bidet.

No, she'll fill her purse with scraps of food off the customer's plates.

Boy, can that woman stuff her mouth.  She probably doesn’t shop or eat at home. She even threw an ear of corn in her bag from the farm they all went to.  Too bad they didn’t catch her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I know Luann was trying to make a serious comment when she was talking about the severity of Leah's aggression, but, when she said, "She threw a ravioli!", I laughed.

I did too!  The way she said it, like it's the internationally recognized symbol of having gone too far, instead of just some random obnoxious thing a drunk person happened to do.

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Victoria Winters said:

God I hated that show ... It was like Gold Digger tv... She expected these people to shower their dates with diamonds and gifts ... witch they just met why would you give someone you havent even dated more then a month a diamond? and she would get pissed at them when they wouldn't

• Love 11
12 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

In a game of Marry, Shag, Kill (I blame Satan Andy for the rising popularity of this utterly stupid game) Luann would “marry” Bethenny?  The one who terrorized her up and down the eastern seaboard from Massachusetts to Miami (to say nothing of the other 51 states)?  Why is she back to kissing Bethenny’s ass?  Because she’s off the show so out of sight, out of mind?  Luann’s a joke.  She shouldn’t mention Bethenny’s name on camera to deny her the satisfaction.  But I am glad we got almost halfway through the season without the cabaret.  I wasn’t expecting such a respite.  

Bethenny is worth a fortune and Luann is a fortune hunter, lol.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I thought the same thing about Dorinda hiring someone to snoop on Tinsley. Remember Dorinda telling Carole that she had a dossier on Sonja that one of Richard's friends had put together for her. She said this before the infamous "easy pass dinner" at Ramona's house. I think Dorinda has serious mental problems. She is scary and has come close to physically attacking Sonja on at least one occasion. 

Tinsley’s life is the only thing that keeps Dorinda going.  She is possessed with her.

• Love 13
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Tinsley’s life is the only thing that keeps Dorinda going.  She is possessed with her.

Without Tinsley Dorinda would have no story line ....Dorinda is a drunk bully and I will keep calling her a drunk bully

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 18
(edited)
10 hours ago, oakville said:

Why is Dorinda obsessed with Tinsley seeing Scott in Niagara Falls ?

Was anyone else reminded of how Bethenny knew way too much about Tom? She knew more about his whereabouts than Lu. At this point, I'm almost expecting the women to go Palm Beach for a bachelorette party, and for Dorinda to go into Tinsley's room to tell her something Very Important: Tinsley will say, "Don't tell me it's about Scott," and Dorinda will reply, "It's about Scott."

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 11
  • Love 10

For me it's totally different because Bethenny did NOT WANT TO KNOW anything about Tom!  She hated having that information!  Meanwhile Dorinda probably sits at home dialing up private investigators to follow Tinsley to Canada.  

• Love 11

Leah's sister calling Leah "dude" - twice.    Since when is a woman called "dude"??  The whole family is weird and I agree that she's not in a relationship with the baby daddy either.

• Love 6

I know what I'm watching is not real despite the show's title but some things drive me crazy. Firstly why is Tinsley acting like a scared teenager around Dorinda? She should be able to shut her down very quickly like an adult would. Secondly what restaurant puts up with these slobs? Is it just for free advertising? If your table is ready at 7, you are expected to be there and sitting down at 7 not  hanging out in the bar and then sauntering over to the table 30 minutes later.  Otherwise you are taking up a table needlessly.  And Dorinda ordering the server around and announcing to him "I'm Dorinda Medley." The entitlement of these women is astounding. Oh and she did manage to work in the obligatory reference to Richard during her drunken rambling to Elyse. Why do these women think that screaming everywhere they go is charming?  Ten episodes in and it is just drunk screaming fights each week. 

• Love 18
(edited)
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Secondly what restaurant puts up with these slobs? Is it just for free advertising

They tend to have a hard time down here (key west) finding places to shoot ..... because of the problems they tend to cause and the bad publicity most of the time the places get... When the real world was here the gay bars mostly refused to let them film because they wanted to stage fights ....If you notice when the OC ladies shot down here the bar was mostly empty because they closed it off cause they didn't know what the ladies were gonna do ... most of the other "patrons" in the background scenes were employees and stuff

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 15
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Ramona saying you have to have a certain demeanor to hang out with them  Ha! What would that be. Throwing yourself at anything with a penis? Or getting sloppy Sonyia drunk waving her legs in the air and showing her vagina  

Let’s face it.  These women are too old to go in a restaurant/ bar and go up to the much younger guys and flirt.  It’s pathetic.  Plus, the Countess is looking her age lately.  Those guys were laughing inside.  Ramona walks in, takes her jacket off, then goes around casing the joint for prey.  They all think they are all that, but they really aren’t.  Maybe for a quick one nite stand.  I felt sorry for Leahs parents. It’s enough getting old, then they have to worry about their daughter and granddaughter.  Why does Leah have to tell them every little thing?  It only makes them worse, and they have enough problems with old age.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I did too!  The way she said it, like it's the internationally recognized symbol of having gone too far, instead of just some random obnoxious thing a drunk person happened to do.

I wonder if ‘she threw a ravioli!’ will be the new ‘she flipped a table!’

36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dude, I call people "dude" all the time. The husband, my mom, my friends, random people on the street. In recent years, "dude" has become pretty non-gendered and a neutral term to call someone. It can also be used as an exclamation but works especially well if you put a SoCal accent on it. I'm also pretty much the same age range as Leah and her sister. 

I also use ‘dude’ a lot, agreed it can be very neutral and inoffensive (to most).  One time I was watching my friend’s toddler and I called him little dude.  He loved it because it sounds like ‘doody’ and even to this day he thinks I am a comedic genius 😂

• LOL 20
2 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Let me get this straight....Dorinda wants to know all the dirty details of Tinsley's meeting with Scott in Canada when her castmates/friends found out about her break-up with John on Page Six?  I sooo wish Tins were faster on her feet with come-backs.  That's really Tins' downfall on this show, and I can't really fault her.  I can be really intellectual (despite my posts here...lol) but I need a minute. But still...shit, the sainted Bethenny kept Dennis under wraps for ages before she copped to dating him back in S8.  She was with him the bra party that season because he & John hung out at the bar below before John was summoned upstairs to be eviscerated by B.  So Tins should be granted a reprieve from confrontation for a 3 day meeting where she doesn't know what direction it will go.  

The behavior at the restaurant was horrid: if you've got a table, sit your ass in the chair and order.  I'm a nearly OCD hand-washer before a meal, but even if chips & salsa are before me, I won't head to the washroom until at least drink orders are taken.  It's only courteous to your dining companions.  There's always time for bathroom breaks, dick hunting, or drink-getting, but specials may run out.  Be cognizant of your dining party, you fools!  LOL...like any of these people eat. 

OK, thankfully @biakbiak dropped the knowledge on Bob, or "Courtland".  Just an FYI, his fiance (the one he wants to have meals on the table by 6) is a reporter for OANN whom you can read about here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/oann-is-booted-from-white-house-press-room-after-correspondent-chanel-rion-makes-second-unauthorized-appearance/2020/04/01/ae27e19a-7439-11ea-85cb-8670579b863d_story.html

Now I’m glad she made a comment about him being a hillbilly or whatever she said.  He’s a piece of trash and he’s got an idiot for a fiancé. 

• Love 18
(edited)
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think that Leah and her sister are pretty hot and glamourous together, honestly.  

I think so too.  They almost look like twins with different hair color.  I think the guy at the bar, Courtland Sykes, was put off by Leah and Sarah because he saw Leah laughing.  He ran for Senate at some point and lost.  This is a picture of his partner, she’s 30.

image.png.fb3c7bb946ac848fdad796c6fbcbdb9a.pngRamona, Sonja and LuAnn buzzing around that guy made me cringe with embarrassment.  When Tinsley initially went up to the bar, Courtland was eyeing her and I see that often when she’s around men.  The other older women must hate that.  I general like Tinsley and I can’t stand the way the others are going after her but her hair at the tea party looked like the way my daughter styled her hair when she was 8.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Ramona is a thirsty old woman! She is thirsty for any mans attention. As soon as she sees a penis, her “geriatric” metabolism kicks in. 

I actually suspect that Ramona is NOT that horny, but, that she PRETENDS to be.  She thinks it makes her more alluring and intriguing to be a sex pot kind of gal, as opposed to a more matronly lady.  It's like she was watching Sex In The City and said I want to be like SAMANTHA.  And, the reason she's flutters around and never sticks with one man for more than one date, is that the men are NOT that into her, so, she moves on, before they turn her down. 

Ramona has struggled for a while. I recall when she was married and she appeared to receive an award at some kind of Women In Business ceremony. It was aired on the show.   She was so very proud, but, she blew it because in her acceptance speech ALL she talked about was how hard she worked, how much she gave and what a WONDERFUL and impressive person she was.   NO other people were mentioned. It was horrible. MOST successful people, in accepting awards, thank OTHERS and say without all the support they have gotten, they wouldn't be able to be here.  That never occurs to Ramona.  When I heard her speech, I realized that really is who she is.  I'm surprised that she maintains the friendship with those ladies. She's very fortunate to do that and treat people that way. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

For me, I don't understand why it's so important for Dorinda to know exactly what's going on with Tinsley and Scott.  I'm sure there are things that all of the ladies keep hidden from the cameras, and that's okay with me!  There are a million other things that Dorinda and Tinsley could talk about.  Dorinda's obsession with this one facet of Tinsley's life baffles me.   She just won't let it go, and I'm tired of her constant harassment about it.  That storyline in itself has gotten old.  Tinsley doesn't owe any of them an explanation about Scott.  Dorinda looks extremely petty for constantly harping on this one issue. 

And don't forget that they learned about Dorinda and John's breakup on Page Six.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Without Tinsley Dorinda would have no story line ....Dorinda is a drunk bully and I will keep calling her a drunk bully

And a very nosey person who has to know everyone’s business.  If Tinsley had any guts, she would ask Dorinda “what exactly happened to you and John.  Did he dump you?  Why are you crying over him?  Are you sad because you want him back?”  Maybe that would shut her up.  It makes me crazy that they all walk on eggshells around that big mouth alcoholic.  Who the hell is she?  A nobody that was once somebody.  Instead of being on a yacht in the Med, she is looking at the East River thru a two by four window in her toilet.

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I actually suspect that Ramona is NOT that horny, but, that she PRETENDS to be.  She thinks it makes her more alluring and intriguing to be a sex pot kind of gal, as opposed to a more matronly lady.  It's like she was watching Sex In The City and said I want to be like SAMANTHA.  And, the reason she's flutters around and never sticks with one man for more than one date, is that the men are NOT that into her, so, she moves on, before they turn her down. 

Ramona has struggled for a while. I recall when she was married and she appeared to receive an award at some kind of Women In Business ceremony. It was aired on the show.   She was so very proud, but, she blew it because in her acceptance speech ALL she talked about was how hard she worked, how much she gave and what a WONDERFUL and impressive person she was.   NO other people were mentioned. It was horrible. MOST successful people, in accepting awards, thank OTHERS and say without all the support they have gotten, they wouldn't be able to be here.  That never occurs to Ramona.  When I heard her speech, I realized that really is who she is.  I'm surprised that she maintains the friendship with those ladies. She's very fortunate to do that and treat people that way. 

Remember when she was married to Mario?  One night she had on a black nite gown, real sexy, had champagne on ice when Mario came home and was acting all sexy and full of herself.  Meanwhile, he was screwing a 17 yr old who worked in a toy store in the Hamptons.  She still thinks she’s so hot.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

So why was Dorinda in her TH telling Ramona to "accept the scone" when she was such a bitch to Tinsley?

They may not have assigned the storylines at the time or they got the scripts mixed up.  lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Remember when she was married to Mario?  One night she had on a black nite gown, real sexy, had champagne on ice when Mario came home and was acting all sexy and full of herself.  Meanwhile, he was screwing a 17 yr old who worked in a toy store in the Hamptons.  She still thinks she’s so hot.

That scene was so awkward.  

• Love 10
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Because otherwise, Tinsley wouldn't have a story line, and subsequently, a job on RHoNY.  She leases a hotel room for filming. She doesn't live any kind of life in New York. She hasn't *done anything all season except walk in one fashion show, take the abuse, yell, fake eat pizza with Dale, fake cry and hide her relationship (and her real life) with Scott. There is literally nothing else to talk about, because except for filming, she's not around.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6