Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Mind Your P's and BBQ's

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Why is Kyle wearing pajamas at her barbeque?  

Haha, they are from her “fashion line”. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She leaned into Garcela who she was having the conversation with and said it at the table she didnt scream it across the table..

I didn't say she screamed it - I said she said it in the same tone of voice as she was speaking before and after. And didn't lean in.  I purposely watched it for a second time after it was posted that she said it quietly and leaned in, as I didn't see that the first time. Nor the second time, as it turns out. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

While I don’t really like or dislike these women - just enjoy watching the moves and figuring out the motivations - the Kyle hatred (with nicknames) seems to be more about the Vanderpump situation than it does about anything else.

That's a lot to extrapolate from "Bangs". 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Axie said:

Why does  Dorito look like a runaway bride running after Denise?

😂😂 with half of her butt cheeks hanging out in her CHANEL 🙄🙄 outfit

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I didn't say she screamed it - I said she said it in the same tone of voice as she was speaking before and after. And didn't lean in.  I purposely watched it for a second time after it was posted that she said it quietly and leaned in, as I didn't see that the first time. Nor the second time, as it turns out. 

she wasn't saying it loud enough for the other table to hear.. she was speaking to G and when she said what she said she might not have leaned all the way into G but she did shift her body/ head in closer and said it .... the whole argument is that the ladies were told to tone it down with the speaking so loud that the other table could hear them... Denise wasn't speaking loud enough with what she said for the other table... the ladies took that has an affront which it wasn't she just said come on guys the kids at the other table dont need to hear this ,,, thats when all hell in the other woman s head broke open

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

What kind of person throws shade while accepting an award for their charitable works?

A Real Housewife. That could've been a throwaway line but instead Kyle took it and made it a thing. Fuck these hypocritical bitches.

Also Rinna what difference does it make what Sammi said there were other kids there. Denise is going to be the Kim Fields of Beverly Hills.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And speaking of children, WHERE WAS PORTIA???

Good point! I didn’t even think about that. I guess Kyle doesn’t want her around these women😂😂oh, the Hypocrisy

• Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

That's a lot to extrapolate from "Bangs". 

There’s often a maligning of “Vile Kyle,” “Bangs,” etc., rather than pointing to any specific action taking place. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I thought Aaron said you are crushing my hand.

I don’t think he abuses Denise. She is a very strong woman and would not stand for that. I call shenanigans and deceptive sound editing. See the recent controversy with Scheana on Vanderpump Rules.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Kyle & others were aghast that she would dare leave without giving them a chance to berate her once again, despite her explaining that she'd worked all day and was due on set at 6am.  Kyle's comment that hey all had things to do in the morning made me laugh.  What the hell does she have to do?  Practice the splits?  

Exactly!  They are going after Denise for everything!  Denise leaving the award event "early" - "well, don't we all have things to do?".  Denise doesn't bring her kids to Kyle's BBQ - "you're implying that we're all bad moms!".  Kyle especially makes it all about herself in any given situation.  And let's face it - Erika wouldn't have liked the sex talk that happened at Denise's dinner if it had taken place in front of her 80 year old husband - but it's okay in front of teenage girls.  Erika couldn't be more of a hypocrite if she tried.

• Love 21
49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

An itemized list? Okay then.

As to point A, IIRC, Denise didn't scream out to the rest of the table "MY HUSBAND HAS A REALLY BIG PENIS!", she dropped her tone not to a whisper but definitely lower than normal speaking tone to say to someone either beside or across from her, "You know, and my husband's big penis."

As to point B, Sami isn't Denise's only kid and she could have extrapolated that if Sami could hear, so could Eloise who was sitting at the same table. Sami also wasn't the only kid there, she had her friends at that table and maybe all the kids were laughing at those old biddies talking about threesomes but now those other kids could be going home and their parents could be hearing about what happened at Denise's house.

As to point C, Denise Fucking Richards has said she doesn't necessarily curtail her swearing about her kids. At the moment they showed where Denise Fucking Richards said "Fuck" at the fucking lunch table, Dorit's daughter was the only one who was standing there - the rest of the kids were across the yard and not in ear shot. I'm very sorry that the serving woman that Kyle had standing at the heat trays overheard Denise Fucking Richard "fuck" her way out of the house, I'm sure her poor tender virgin ears will never recover. 

Denise Fucking Richards and her husband have every fucking right to request that people not talk about sexual acts loudly at their fucking table at their fucking house and then turn about and say "fuck" at someone else's house. If you're at someone's house and the hosts jumps up and dances on their counter tops like they just don't care and then request that you don't jump on their counter tops and dance like you just don't care? You don't jump on the counter tops and dance like you just don't care. Denise Fucking Richards and her husband weren't given that basic courtesy they asked for. 

If poor little Phoenix (that's Dorit's daughter's name, right?) goes home and said "Mommy, may I please have some fucking milk?", I'd say that Denise deserves whatever Dorit wants to throw at her and owes Dorit an apology. But Dorit said nothing, Kyle said nothing, and Teddi thought that she was superior and scored points when she really didn't. 

But hey, they invited Denise Fucking Richards to an afternoon family "barbecue", Wild Thing was there, they knew what they were in for. I'm sure Dorit's daughter knows what the word "fuck" means and probably already uses it.

(if you can't tell, I like the word "fuck". It's so multi-purpose.)

LOLOLOL. 

As to point A,. Denise used to same tone as the rest of her conversation. 

The rest is just a rehash. I am not saying that the ladies should not have listened to Denise - I posted that it was her right to ask them to stop talking about threesomes, etc. I said she is a hypocrite for dropping multiple f-bombs when young children (more than Dorito's kid) were running by the table. 

In any case, as per usual, some of us have one opinion, others have another, and the likelihood of someone changing another's mind is slim to none. 

I also think that people like Denise who use the word fuck constantly are apparently unaware that when someone uses it constantly, it loses its value. She might as well be saying golly gee. Oh wait, maybe she says golly gee when she is really fucking mad. LOL. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I guess we both saw what we wanted to see.  

I rewatched this scene this morning. What I heard pretty clearly was Denise telling Aaron not to say anything. He said don't tell me what to say, I'll crush your hand. Of course there were a cuple of F words dropped. No way was Denise crushing his hand. He comes across as full of rage and I think it is because he knows the rest of the crowd does't take his nonsense about frequency medicine seriouly.  And he doesn't like that. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Rinna is more of a shit stirrer than Teddy or any of the rest of them. She's so jealous of Denise because Denise has a full time gig on Bold and Beautiful plus gets a bigger check for this shit show  while she has to hawk cheap ugly clothes on the shopping channel. 

Yep

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, nexxie said:

To be fair, even early on Brandi accused Kim of using drugs - and Kyle was still protecting her sister, as per Big Kathy’s instructions. 

To be fair, Kim was definitely high on something during Game Night.  Kyle was Kim's wingwoman that night, and even helped Kim to hide Brandi's crutches.  Kyle thought it was a riot just like her sister.  

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

To be fair, Kim was definitely high on something during Game Night.  Kyle was Kim's wingwoman that night, and even helped Kim to hide Brandi's crutches.  Kyle thought it was a riot just like her sister.  

I didn’t say Kim wasn’t on drugs, or that the Richards sisters didn’t behave badly - just that Kyle was still protecting Kim back then, still afraid of the family secret getting out.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There’s often a maligning of “Vile Kyle,” “Bangs,” etc., rather than pointing to any specific action taking place. 

Do we really have to go through chapter and verse of Kyle Richards: Where She Went Wrong every time that she comes up? Personally, I think we could start with the hiding of Brandi's crutches and go all the way up to "But aren't you offended?!" last season in France with stops along the way for all the times that Kyle has tried to trade in on the Hilton name, her own family, and the people around her. And here I thought I was just making a funny with the "Bangs" comment. Oops. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

The common denominator for EVERY season of bullying is Lisa Rinna.  I think that she should be ashamed of herself and I wish her nothing but ill luck because she is truly a horrible human being, wife, daughter, mother and friend.  But I guess she’s good TV so Bravo and Andy will keep her around. She’s already gotten rid of Kim Richsrds, Brandy Granville, Yolanda Hadim, Lisa Vanderpump and now (possibly Denise). Sleep well,Rinna.

Thank you, perfectly said

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Do we really have to go through chapter and verse of Kyle Richards: Where She Went Wrong every time that she comes up? Personally, I think we could start with the hiding of Brandi's crutches and go all the way up to "But aren't you offended?!" last season in France with stops along the way for all the times that Kyle has tried to trade in on the Hilton name, her own family, and the people around her. And here I thought I was just making a funny with the "Bangs" comment. Oops. 

I’d rather look at each episode and discuss what’s happening in real time. Other than being over sensitive about people attacking her and dense about adults considering the presence of kids, what horrible thing is Kyle doing on this episode?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, snarts said:

So much has already been covered but one of the most telling moments of the episode for me was when Denise announced that she was leaving Garcelle's event.  Kyle & others were aghast that she would dare leave without giving them a chance to berate her once again, despite her explaining that she'd worked all day and was due on set at 6am.  Kyle's comment that hey all had things to do in the morning made me laugh.  What the hell does she have to do?  Practice the splits?  

Not to mention Rinna saying they would have ironed all this out in 20 minutes if she had stayed, um what? You talked for hours about it it before and during the trip to Santa Barbara and suddenly it’s going to take 20 minutes? Shut up! Perhaps she was tired or maybe she didn’t want to ruin Garcelle’s event with this idiotic conversation. 

Even though I thought Aaron was a condescending prick to the women, I didn’t care because they are not having a good faith discussion and he was right that they need to move on. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 23
(edited)
12 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’d rather look at each episode and discuss what’s happening in real time. Other than being over sensitive about people attacking her and dense about adults considering the presence of kids, what horrible thing is Kyle doing on this episode?

Existing. Breathing. Befouling my screen.

I never said she was horrible in this episode. I said she's been thirsty and nasty (and I'll throw in performative) over the entire run of the show. You're the one that initially brought up the cast member from last season and how she welcomes the new cast members most seasons so I assumed other seasons were on the table. I guess not. 

ETA: Well, I brought up 10 seasons worth of material so maybe it is on me. Either way. The other seasons were on the table until they weren't.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Why is Kyle wearing pajamas at her barbeque?  

I thought she was running late setting up the party.  Then I saw her chatting with a drink. smh

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

, I brought up 10 seasons worth of material so maybe it is on me. Either way. The other seasons were on the table until they weren't.

5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

are we all the real housewives and husbands of Primetimer tv? Oh god lol 🙂

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Existing. Breathing. Befouling my screen.

I never said she was horrible in this episode. I said she's been thirsty and nasty (and I'll throw in performative) over the entire run of the show. You're the one that initially brought up the cast member from last season and how she welcomes the new cast members most seasons so I assumed other seasons were on the table. I guess not. 

ETA: Well, I brought up 10 seasons worth of material so maybe it is on me. Either way. The other seasons were on the table until they weren't.

Really? “Existing. Breathing. Befouling my screen.” That’s the Kyle hatred I was talking about.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really? “Existing. Breathing. Befouling my screen.” That’s the Kyle hatred I was talking about.

Dude, it's a joke. 

I thought the befouling bit was a little over the top dramatic and would get the sarcasm across but I guess not. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11

Have we mentioned Denise wearing a tee and jeans, with only light make-up to the bbq - that comfort in her own skin without needing to impress probably grates on some of the others.

• Love 23
4 hours ago, bkathi said:

People keep referring to the seconds long clip of Denise and Sami discussing the "threesome" conversation.  That may have just been for the cameras, to keep Sami from getting teased at school. Who knows what was said off camera, or what was edited out.  

Yes, Exactly what I have been thinking. Producers may have edited it to further this storyline

• Love 4
(edited)
50 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I rewatched this scene this morning. What I heard pretty clearly was Denise telling Aaron not to say anything. He said don't tell me what to say, I'll crush your hand. Of course there were a cuple of F words dropped. No way was Denise crushing his hand. He comes across as full of rage and I think it is because he knows the rest of the crowd does't take his nonsense about frequency medicine seriouly.  And he doesn't like that. 

I had the closed captioning on. I can confirm that he did, in fact, threaten to crush her hand. What a psycho.

Edited by marymary
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, marymary said:

I don’t understand why so many people are defending Aaron, after he said that he would crush Denise‘s hand. That’s just really sad to me, that people would rather continue to talk shit about the other housewives than address his really disturbing comment. 

I find it disturbing to label someone an abuser based on a comment no one could hear correctly.  I am not the only one here who thought he was chiding her for squeezing his hand to get him to shut up, so I don't think that is fair.

3 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Denise's pearl clutching is irritating to me because she's a CAST MEMBER of a REAL HOUSEWIVES show.  

That's how I felt about it too.  But now I am irritated at the rest of them because Denise has done everything they want - she has "owned" her feelings, "laid them out on the table", discussed and expressed herself, and whatever other term they use.  Then she tried to change the subject.  Now it's on them.

49 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

I thought Aaron said you are crushing my hand.

I don’t think he abuses Denise. She is a very strong woman and would not stand for that. I call shenanigans and deceptive sound editing. See the recent controversy with Scheana on Vanderpump Rules.

Yes.

46 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Exactly!  They are going after Denise for everything!  Denise leaving the award event "early" - "well, don't we all have things to do?".  Denise doesn't bring her kids to Kyle's BBQ - "you're implying that we're all bad moms!".  Kyle especially makes it all about herself in any given situation.  And let's face it - Erika wouldn't have liked the sex talk that happened at Denise's dinner if it had taken place in front of her 80 year old husband - but it's okay in front of teenage girls.  Erika couldn't be more of a hypocrite if she tried.

Do you think Erika would explain to Tom that in her threesome there were 2 vaginas and 1 penis?  😄   I don't even believe all their threesome talk anyway, frankly.

35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And here I thought I was just making a funny with the "Bangs" comment. Oops. 

I laughed!  (And for the record I'm not a Kyle hater and I think Carlton started it 😄 )

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Mar said:

Yes, Exactly what I have been thinking. Producers may have edited it to further this storyline

I thought really hard before posting - I don't support the housewives when they blame the edit.  But it wasn't a long scene - and I think a caring Mom would have tried to "fix" a cringe worthy event that way for their daughter.

Oh, Lisa:

"I'm an amazing mother! Both of my girls are still alive! So there!"

20 minutes later in the episode...

"I have no idea where my children are or what they're doing right now. Seriously, not a clue!"

Convenient of her to leave the table (though it's a natural response when a wacko like Aaron decides to condecend to all the women at the table, actually I think he was rudest to the non-cast member friend of Kyle's). Then later when Denise keeps hinting that her biggest problem isn't with anyone CURRENTLY AT THE TABLE yet refuses to straight up tell Kyle that it's Lisa she's talking about. Lisa skates yet again!

Good on Edwin to stay away from the drama and watch all the kids! I'm sure the conversations were much more intellectual than anything Aaron and the ladies had to say.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, marymary said:

I had the closed captioning on. I can confirm that he did, in fact, threaten to crush her hand. What a psycho.

Wow, definitely creepy. The look in his eyes creeps me out sometimes too - though he could just be a bit stoned to get through these shitshows. lol

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, princelina said:

I find it disturbing to label someone an abuser based on a comment no one could hear correctly.  I am not the only one here who thought he was chiding her for squeezing his hand to get him to shut up, so I don't think that is fair.

That's how I felt about it too.  But now I am irritated at the rest of them because Denise has done everything they want - she has "owned" her feelings, "laid them out on the table", discussed and expressed herself, and whatever other term they use.  Then she tried to change the subject.  Now it's on them.

Yes.

Do you think Erika would explain to Tom that in her threesome there were 2 vaginas and 1 penis?  😄   I don't even believe all their threesome talk anyway, frankly.

I laughed!  (And for the record I'm not a Kyle hater and I think Carlton started it 😄 )

I did not call him an abuser. Please don’t put words in my mouth. But he DID make the comment. I heard it, and read it through my closed captioning. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Re. HWs "blaming the edit," I mean...sometimes the edit is to blame. We've all seen reality shows messing around--clocks in the background indicating that more time has elapsed than the conversation we're shown, outfits not changing even though we're supposed to think it's the next day, wine glasses full, then empty, then full in a matter of seconds.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, marymary said:

I did not call him an abuser. Please don’t put words in my mouth. But he DID make the comment. I heard it, and read it through my closed captioning. 

Sorry for putting words in your mouth - the word "abuse" has been used and I don't like that.  But that is still just the impression of the close-captioner.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Rewatching this episode, it seems Rinna planted a few seeds in Garcelle’s head on the ride to her event - no surprise.

Rinna plants the seeds, Dorit smirks as the shit hits the fan. (Tamra of Orange County fame is a combination of these two HWs.)

Unfortunately this season seems bereft of any real drama so they’re all resorting to make mountains out of molehills. I’m fed up with their kids anyway. I don’t want to see the little darlings or listen to stupid arguments about them. 
And the contrived issues between Kyle and Garcelle is boring already... you don’t know me... well, you don’t know me. 🙄 Good grief... the silliness...!! 

The future storyline with Denise looks to be a lot juicier than kid-gate.

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Haha, they are from her “fashion line”. 

Is Kyle's fashion line inspired by the Golden Girls?  

Honestly, for the astrology dinner, Kyle dresses like she raided a Forever 21 store.  For her barbecue, it's like she's channeling Mrs. Roper.  

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
(edited)
23 minutes ago, marymary said:

I heard this as well and someone on Twitter circulated a captioned video of him saying it as well. I'm not sure why this is being debated. I agree that he should not be labeled abusive off the bat, but that is an odd thing to say to your wife. 

https://realityblurb.com/2020/06/04/rhobh-cast-call-out-aaron-phypers-for-seemingly-threatening-to-crush-denises-hand-on-latest-episode-as-erika-and-teddi-react-to-his-ahole-antics-plus-kyle-responds-to-criticism/

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/4/2020 at 11:10 AM, princelina said:

But that is still just the impression of the close-captioner.

No a lot of us heard it quite clearly. The editors captioned most of the convo but not that line which is telling.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

I heard this as well and someone on Twitter circulated a captioned video of him saying it as well. I'm not sure why this is being debated. I agree that he should not be labeled abusive off the bat, but that is an odd thing to say to your wife. 

I didn't see Denise and Aaron's comments as they were leaving though closed captioning as some others have said (I don't use CC). The comments were on my screen as they were saying them - Denise's comments in yellow and Aaron's in white. That had to have been added by production, and seen by everyone that watched the show. Or is there some other reason/way that some of us would have seen them, and others not? 

In any case what he said was clear, even without the captioning on the screen. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, princelina said:

The audio wasn't very clear, but I could swear I heard Aaron mumble, "please don't tell me to shut up.  You are crushing my hand."  However, unlike these hyenas, I am going to let it go and move on.  

• Love 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I didn't see Denise and Aaron's comments as they were leaving though closed captioning as some others have said (I don't use CC). The comments were on my screen as they were saying them - Denise's comments in yellow and Aaron's in white. That had to have been added by production, and seen by everyone that watched the show. Or is there some other reason/way that some of us would have seen them, and others not? 

So it seemed that Bravo captioned some of the things Denise and Aaron were saying, but not the whole convo. Therefore, people who had closed captions on their televisions saw what he said, but people who did not, only saw what Bravo captioned. 

Edited by Legalbeagle421
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

I am not a Denise fan, I find Aaron VERY creepy, and I think they were both being condescending, but I cannot argue with this comment!  Well said.

Denise's pearl clutching is irritating to me because she's a CAST MEMBER of a REAL HOUSEWIVES show.  These shows are profane, petty and trashy.  You automatically take that on when you jump in.  It irritated me in previous seasons when Teddi tried to act 'above it' and it bugs me when Denise indicates she's elevated over the others because of what she exposes her kids to.  If she was that interested in the kids' welfare, she would completely leave them off the cameras.

Odd for me to see Kyle be the punching bag this season.  I just can't get that hyped about it because Kyle is boring.  And I mean that as a compliment.  Kyle and Teddi are people I would probably hang out with in real life.  That means they are NOT good reality TV.

BH has always given me creepy feelings because the mean-girling and gaslighting is on 11 in this franchise.  It's disturbing to watch these vipers go to town on a victim.  And usually Lisa Rinna is at the core of the cruelty.  I appreciate on RHONY, they can have a huge fight and the next day everybody is back at breakfast genuinely enjoying each other.  On RHOBH, they seem to want to nag their victim into oblivion with double-talk.  It's a very toxic show.

I watch both, but N.Y. is my absolute favorite.  Somehow, I feel they are more relatable.  They are not afraid of looking or acting crummy.  BH wives are always in competition with each other with the clothes, etc., especially Dorit.  Done up to the hilt at all times and acting and talking prissy.  We do have a “prissy” tho .. the Countess, who is the Cabaret singer and four jailbirds.  Funny.  They take it with a grain of salt.  Can you imagine Kyle or Dorito in the klinker?  No way, lol.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Legalbeagle421 said:

So it seemed that Bravo captioned some of the things Denise and Aaron were saying, but not the whole convo. Therefore, people who had closed captions on their televisions saw what he said, but people who did not, only say what Bravo captioned. 

I am only referring to the part where Aaron tells Denise "Don't tell me what to say. I am going to crush your fucking hand. Stop it." That seems to be the line in question, which was captioned by Bravo, and clear (though it sounded like Aaron was saying it through clenched teeth). 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

This. When someone was “someone”, people are drawn to that. It doesn’t matter how much they’ve aged, how broke they are, none of it matters when you have that type of cache. She was a movie star. She was on magazine covers. No matter what happens in life, that’s impressive to so many. 

I admire her lack of ego in the sense that she’s doesn’t think she’s above soap operas, TV movies, general roles that society likes to put in the “has been” category despite the fact she was a Bond girl.

I love that she was using Bobbi Brown’s Nude Drama palette in the car. 

Totally! How many people have even met a Bond Girl? I'd be starstruck meeting someone like Ursula Andress even though I don't know a ton about her. 

That too. Remember when Camille was so out of touch talking about the fires and Denise had to make a point about how fortunate they are even though it was a a devastating experience? She knows she's blessed with a lot, but she doesn't pretend that she doesn't have to work at maintaining her lifestyle or that she's above certain work because she's Denise Richards. 

I personally love anything soapy. It's how I know Rinna and Eileen. lol I have a Lifetime movie recorded with Denise in it, and I'm sorry but sometimes those shows are funner to watch anyway. 

Haha, cool catch!

• Love 10
(edited)
5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Don't know, I am only referring to the part where Aaron tells Denise "Don't tell me what to say. I am going to crush your fucking hand. Stop it." That seems to be the line in question, which was captioned by Bravo, and clear (though it sounded like Aaron was saying it through clenched teeth). 

I just rewatched to make sure and the “Don’t tell me what to say.” is captioned by Bravo the rest of the quote is not.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I just rewatched to make sure and the “Don’t tell me what to say.” is captioned by Bravo the rest of the quote is not.

So why is it on my TV? The three lines as quoted above "Don't tell me what to say. I am going to crush your fucking hand. Stop it." Also a few lines from Denise just before when she tells him to stop talking. I don't use CC - it was on my screen just as sometimes other lines are put on by production if they think they aren't clear to the viewer? Those are the only lines in the entire epi (without going back over it all to check) that show up on my screen - Denise and Aaron's convo as they are storming out of the back yard. 

• Love 3