Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Mind Your P's and BBQ's

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I thought it was a cute moment with her sons.  I didn't see it as a serious issue.

At home, maybe. But not at a charity dinner. I was surprised to see her do that.  Pretty immature and inconsiderate. If my sons did that, I would be all over them for it.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kyle, that was not a BBQ. That was an outdoor dinner party with catered Mexican food. Looked delish but still not a BBQ. 

I didn't understand what Garcelle was saying about her oldest son. Did he pass away from drug abuse or is he alive and still doing drugs to the point of being disassociated from the family? Either way, it's a sad situation. 

Rinna is more of a shit stirrer than Teddy or any of the rest of them. She's so jealous of Denise because Denise has a full time gig on Bold and Beautiful plus gets a bigger check for this shit show  while she has to hawk cheap ugly clothes on the shopping channel. 

Oh, and speaking of being inappropriate in front of the kids what in hellz was Dorito wearing? You could completely see her ass and thong through that dress or whatever in the hell you call that thing that was so very barely covering her body. 

Isn’t he the one whose wife/ girlfriend is having a baby?  She was telling Erika she will be a grandmother soon.  Dorito’s outfit was for a nite club.  I was wondering if she had undies on.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I thought it was a cute moment with her sons.  I didn't see it as a serious issue.

Maybe at home but not in a crowded ballroom at a charity event. I was surprised to see her being that immature and inconsiderate. 

I have to say, though, that so far her boys come off well for these housewives show. Usually I cannot stand these spoiled kids who think they are all that (Rinna’s!) but her twins seem like good, normal kids. 

• Love 18
(edited)
9 hours ago, Marley said:

Lol how is Aaron a better husband? Because he drunkenly mansplains to his wife coworkers. Not like he has anything else to do or anywhere to be. She is his meal ticket. He’s a dumb aggressive prick. I would be embarrassed to be with someone like that.

Aaron said stop telling me to shut up or I’ll crush your hand to Denise. Which is a pretty fucked up thing to say. Again he’s such a wack job loser. Hope the driver lost their tail when he took them home. Lol ridiculous.

8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That is not correct. Denise kept telling Aaron not to f**king say anything as they were on the camera. (To use Denise's words). Aaron replied "Don't tell me what to say. I'm going to crush your f**king hand. Stop it." It's right there on tape. 

That’s a creepy thing to say.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Well, Denise had admitted that she swears around her kids.  That's not the issue.  And if Dorito had a problem with it, she could have said something.  She didn't.  So that's just Teddi butting in once again to try and stay relevant.

I don't blame Denise and Aaron for leaving.  Why stay at a party that's just going to be a pile on against you?  They're criticized for not bringing their kids and then it's just pick, pick, pick.  Teddi stirs the pot, Kyle can't read a room and Erica is just a See You Next Tuesday with shitty fashion sense.  

I thought Aaron was mansplaining and condescending with the women, even if I agree with Denise. She mentioned on the way there that she was in a no win situation. If she brought her kids, it WOULD be constant passive-aggressive remarks that they have to watch what they say around Denise’s kids. She was 100% right about that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
Just now, lilmarysunshine said:

I thought Aaron was mansplaining and condescending with the women, even if I agree with Denise. She mentioned on the way there that she was in a no win situation. If she brought her kids, it WOULD be constant passive-aggressive remarks that they have to watch what they say around Denise’s kids. She was 100% right about that. 

The fact she was told NOT to bring her kids around if she didn't want them to hear and see inappropriate things because the ladies do what the ladies do ( I'm still waiting on someone to ask why that doesn't apply to Tom and Erika)... and then is slammed for that is freaking hilariousness....

• Love 22

There was a brief shot of Sutton's boyfriend that made him look like Brooks from RHOC.  

Sutton worrying about being sold in to being a sex slave was so funny, she was being funny, right?

Denise will be eating her words ate the reunion, all the wives will see that clip of Denise and her daughter's convo about the threesome and how her daughter dismissed as being a big "whatever."  I think Aaron is very much in Denise's ear egging her on in the wrong directions and I don't think that is a good thing.  Also, what were those jeans and shoes she was wearing, ick, c'mon put a little effort in it.

Aaron, oh pretty Aaron...just sit there and be pretty.

Rinna on the slide with the kids looked like fun, I felt bad for Garcelle's boys, they looked bored out of their minds.

One thing about Kyle's (and LVP) parties is they always look amazing, it inspires me to do better parties. 

• Love 7

People keep referring to the seconds long clip of Denise and Sami discussing the "threesome" conversation.  That may have just been for the cameras, to keep Sami from getting teased at school. Who knows what was said off camera, or what was edited out.  

• Useful 8
  • Love 13

Maybe Erika’s bathroom timing wasn’t about being pea green with envy - it could also be that she knew Garcelle was going to target somebody during her speech, and Erika didn’t want to be a part of it, or was part of it and didn’t want that to show.

Just wondering...

• Useful 6
3 minutes ago, snarts said:

So much has already been covered but one of the most telling moments of the episode for me was when Denise announced that she was leaving Garcelle's event.  Kyle & others were aghast that she would dare leave without giving them a chance to berate her once again, despite her explaining that she'd worked all day and was due on set at 6am.  Kyle's comment that hey all had things to do in the morning made me laugh.  What the hell does she have to do?  Practice the splits?  

Hey now thinking of passive aggressive ways to attack someone takes a lot of work... lol

• LOL 7

Who knows what was said off camera, or what was edited out.  

That's a very slippery slope, since you can use that to justify and/or explain virtually every scene we see.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Aaron says move on and talk about something else and....crickets. THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT!!! They're a bunch of phony nasty boring plastic women. And good for him calling them out on it.

But Aaron and Denise sit around talking about the same stuff over and over (on camera), too. At their supper out, in the car, and everywhere else they show.  They need to move on, too! 

I’m sure all these people talk about other things off camera, but of course we are only shown what editing selects.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Rahul said:

Denise developed four hernias caring for her special needs child whom she adopted. We as an audience did not know about Denise's condition or chronic pain until she was forced to have a six-hour long operation. Denise also fostered Charlie Sheen's two other boys from his subsequent marriage when neither biological parent was fit to care for them due to drug and alcohol abuse.

Compare that to Erika who left her young child on the opposite coast to pursue fame, glory and a loaded, much older husband.

So in my estimation, Denise REALLY IS MOTHER OF THE YEAR!

I am not a Denise fan, I find Aaron VERY creepy, and I think they were both being condescending, but I cannot argue with this comment!  Well said.

Denise's pearl clutching is irritating to me because she's a CAST MEMBER of a REAL HOUSEWIVES show.  These shows are profane, petty and trashy.  You automatically take that on when you jump in.  It irritated me in previous seasons when Teddi tried to act 'above it' and it bugs me when Denise indicates she's elevated over the others because of what she exposes her kids to.  If she was that interested in the kids' welfare, she would completely leave them off the cameras.

Odd for me to see Kyle be the punching bag this season.  I just can't get that hyped about it because Kyle is boring.  And I mean that as a compliment.  Kyle and Teddi are people I would probably hang out with in real life.  That means they are NOT good reality TV.

BH has always given me creepy feelings because the mean-girling and gaslighting is on 11 in this franchise.  It's disturbing to watch these vipers go to town on a victim.  And usually Lisa Rinna is at the core of the cruelty.  I appreciate on RHONY, they can have a huge fight and the next day everybody is back at breakfast genuinely enjoying each other.  On RHOBH, they seem to want to nag their victim into oblivion with double-talk.  It's a very toxic show.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

I am not a Denise fan, I find Aaron VERY creepy, and I think they were both being condescending, but I cannot argue with this comment!  Well said.

Denise's pearl clutching is irritating to me because she's a CAST MEMBER of a REAL HOUSEWIVES show.  These shows are profane, petty and trashy.  You automatically take that on when you jump in.  It irritated me in previous seasons when Teddi tried to act 'above it' and it bugs me when Denise indicates she's elevated over the others because of what she exposes her kids to.  If she was that interested in the kids' welfare, she would completely leave them off the cameras.

three words ....Erika and Tom

• Love 9
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

That’s a creepy thing to say.

Yes, it is.  Now how’s he going to come back with all of them on camera?  Hopefully, he won’t come on anymore.  Btw, where were the other men?  Or should I say Mauricio?  Working?  Aaron was the only guy there.  He didn’t belong, but I guess it’s scripted for drama.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

And she was not whispering or even leaning into the person beside her when she said it - she said it in the same conversational voice as she used before and after the big dick comment. 

Actually, she did lean in and she spoke very quietly.

• Love 13
(edited)

I really don't think using profanity in front of kids is the same as talking about actual sex acts, whether or not some of the words overlap. Denise never said she was concerned about swearing; what she said was to chill on the loud sex talk with the kids nearby. So, IMO, she's not being a hypocrite by swearing or by quietly talking about a damn dick. And Kyle flat-out admitted that she understands not talking about certain subjects with her own kids around, so she should understand what Denise's issue was--and I say "was," past tense, because she'd probably be over it by now if they'd all let the shit go instead of trying to come up with new and innovative proof that she's hypocritical. She said to quiet down and they are, for some reason, scandalized and butt-hurt by it.

Also, the various reasons for her kids not being there are not necessarily an indication of prevarication, considering that they were simultaneously true. 

Oh, and speaking of being inappropriate in front of the kids what in hellz was Dorito wearing? You could completely see her ass and thong through that dress or whatever in the hell you call that thing that was so very barely covering her body. 

It looked to me like like a boy-short bathing suit bottom, not a thong. I don't see the issue with it, as it was similar to a swimsuit cover-up one would wear over at a beach or pool.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Actually, she did lean in and she spoke very quietly.

Nope. I actually rewatched the scene when someone claimed on the thread from the episode that she leaned in and spoke quietly. She did neither. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Nope. I actually rewatched the scene when someone claimed on the thread from the episode that she leaned in and spoke quietly. She did neither. 

She leaned into Garcela who she was having the conversation with and said it at the table she didnt scream it across the table..

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Kyle saying "I wish she (Denise) would sit down and talk through what she is feeling"  Uh, Kyle, did you miss last week? She sat down for 2 hours with you wenches and all you did was antagonize her.

And Erica, if you are looking in the mirror liking what you are seeing, you need to open your eyes, she looks horrific in that TH with that stupid hair do.

Grrr, these women make me so mad! 

Erika, while looking beautiful in those talking heads, reminds me of the evil witch/queen in Disney’s “Snow White.”  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

I don't care about BH anymore. I was watching and drinking a glass of wine and I eventually started reading my emails. Finally I just changed it. It's still on my DVR, half the show I didn't watch. I'm so not interested in anything these women are arguing about.  Denise is offended for kids? But it's all on camera while they film a tv show,  m'kay. Rinna is a shit stirrer,  m'kay.  Kyle,  idk even know what's going on with this storyline.  

I'm more upset I wasted my wine. I could have saved it , for the looney NYC women.  I guess I have to go buy more 🍷😉

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I don't care about BH anymore. I was watching and drinking a glass of wine and I eventually started reading my emails. Finally I just changed it. It's still on my DVR, half the show I didn't watch. I'm so disinterested in anything these women are arguing about.  Denise is offended for kids? But it's all on camera while they film a tv show,  m'kay. Rinna is a shit stirrer,  m'kay.  Kyle,  idk even know what's going on with this storyline.  

I'm more upset I wasted my wine. I could have saved it , for the looney NYC women.  I guess I have to go buy more 🍷😉

Cheers I'll be drinking and watching tonight 🙂

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I don't care about BH anymore. I was watching and drinking a glass of wine and I eventually started reading my emails. Finally I just changed it. It's still on my DVR, half the show I didn't watch. I'm so not interested in anything these women are arguing about.  Denise is offended for kids? But it's all on camera while they film a tv show,  m'kay. Rinna is a shit stirrer,  m'kay.  Kyle,  idk even know what's going on with this storyline.  

I prefer to record BH and watch at a later time.  That way I can fastforward past the scenes of Rinna and her spawn.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Rewatching this episode, it seems Rinna planted a few seeds in Garcelle’s head on the ride to her event - no surprise.

I think you're right. I know all these shows and woman are very calculated and aware of how the "storyline" will play out. This season seems even more so. Who's on who's side seems to be depending on how they think producers want it to play out.

• Love 5
(edited)

Sorry, Garcelle’s willingness to pull that stunt at a charity event says a lot about her - and if she was inspired by Rinna’s comments in the car, it says even more.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 21
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah, that she's a great addition to this show and that it was a masterful move. I'm a fan of anyone who can send Kyle into a tailspin of bruised ego and emotions with a single sentence and a look.

"Was she looking at me? Did she mean me? Did she say anything to you? Was she talking to you or me? She was looking at me when she said it, right? Why doesn't she like me?!"

Makes Garcelle look nasty and thirsty - some might like that.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Rinna is such a snake - planting anti-Kyle seeds on the way to Garcelle’s event, and then saying in her talking head that she hadn’t seen Kyle treat Garcelle the way she claimed. And Rinna uses humor to deflect from her game - saying she’s too self-involved to notice anything.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Nastier or thirstier than Kyle "Bangs" Richards? Garcelle still has a ways to go before she hits that level. 

• Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

Nastier or thirstier than Kyle "Bangs" Richards? Garcelle still has a ways to go before she hits that level. 

Actually, over the years Kyle has gone out of her way to welcome new people - when most of the others didn’t.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Actually, over the years Kyle has gone out of her way to welcome new people - when most of the others didn’t.

Brandi begs to differ.  Whatever Brandi may have become in subsequent seasons, she did not deserve Kyle's (and Kim's) treatment of her right off the bat.  Carlton as well.  

• Love 22

I'm not sure what that has to do with being nasty or thirsty other than pointing out that Kyle can be fake as fuck for a short period of time before showing her true colours? I guess in an effort to be fair to Kyle, I can point out that we have ten seasons of evidence to look back on to point out her nastiness and dehydration while we have... one line in a speech that came off as a joke that Garcelle gave but then again, 10 seasons.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Brandi begs to differ.  Whatever Brandi may have become in subsequent seasons, she did not deserve Kyle's (and Kim's) treatment of her right off the bat.  Carlton as well.  

To be fair, even early on Brandi accused Kim of using drugs - and Kyle was still protecting her sister, as per Big Kathy’s instructions. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I don't know any (except Stephanie from RHOD) that aren't either  or both of those things. If anything, to me it means she can throw shade like the rest of them. I didn't think it was an appropriate time to throw shade at anyone, but it was funny to see Kyle squirm afterwards.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm not sure what that has to do with being nasty or thirsty other than pointing out that Kyle can be fake as fuck for a short period of time before showing her true colours? I guess in an effort to be fair to Kyle, I can point out that we have ten seasons of evidence to look back on to point out her nastiness and dehydration while we have... one line in a speech that came off as a joke that Garcelle gave but then again, 10 seasons.

While I don’t really like or dislike these women - just enjoy watching the moves and figuring out the motivations - the Kyle hatred (with nicknames) seems to be more about the Vanderpump situation than about anything else.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Marley said:

I saw it clear as day on tape and he said it to her. I even watched again and googled to make sure. I don’t know what scene you were watching. 

I guess we both saw what we wanted to see.  

• Love 1