Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Mind Your P's and BBQ's

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Rhetorica said:

What show was Sutton on that she was afraid if being sold as a sex slave?!?!?!?

I thought her comments were so funny!   Ya never know if that date is who he says he is! 

I’m starting to think Sutton has anxiety — which might be why she was hoping for seating arrangements at Kyle’s first dinner party — easier than trying to decide who to sit by, or who would be a nice person to sit by.  (Tough with this group.)

• Love 13
1 hour ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I wonder what damaging think that Denise thought Aaron was going to say that she told him not to talk on camera. Then he told her not to grab his hand or he would crush her. There's something off about their relationship IMO. I wonder why Aaron was even at the BBQ. None of the other husbands were present. 

That was so weird. She lets him ramble at Kyle's first party about being a target of big pharma for his beliefs and how cancer is a person's friend.  And even though he started off well, I find it surprising she basically stayed silent while he pretty much did Denise's job of participating in that argument with the other housewives.

But then as they were leaving, she kept warning him that they were on camera and to shut up?  So strange. 

6 minutes ago, HeddaGabler said:

I thought he said something like "stop telling me to shut up or I'm going to crush your hand". It seemed to me that he was getting irritated that Denise kept saying "shut up shut up"

That's what my closed captioning caught even though they didn't subtitle it.  Well, add a fucking in there but essentially that's the gist. 

Then when they were walking out, it looked like she reached for his hand and  he rejected it so she grabbed his arm instead. 

• Love 6

Denise is just being a dumb bitch now. I think Rinna might be right Denise is just trying to seem like some super mom now. She was being a catty bitch then tried to bring it back and act all innocent.

Aaron seemed drunk and aggressive. He’s a wack job loser. What is he the fucking boss of the table. He seemed to be making ppl uncomfortable. Denise should be embarrassed of her stupid husband. 

Previews are Denise saying if Bravo wants to keep her they better cut that scene. Like she’s so important to this show? She brings nothing really just Charlie Sheen references and a loser husband. She thinks way too high of herself.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

What seemed interesting to me was that Mauricio wasn't there.  WTF????? And speaking of children, WHERE WAS PORTIA???

39 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I think Kyle said that it was originally supposed to be a BBQ as she has done before, but Mauricio decided to go to whatever event he went to, and since she doesn't BBQ she changed it to a catered event with no BBQ. 

I saw Portia in the bouncy house at one point.  However, Mauricio not being there was a huge red flag for me.  I have felt that there is something off about Kyle this whole season and Mauricio has not been acting like himself either.

I thought Aaron said he wasn't holding Denise's hand because she was crushing it - I figured she was crushing it to keep him shutting up.  Someone should give Teddi's hand a squeeze - maybe it would shut her up.

The shock on all of their faces when Denise said she was leaving!  I did get a big old LOL at Aaron when Kyle yelled "I don't want you to leave!" and as he shut the door behind them he said "Shit happens" 😄 

• LOL 6
  • Love 14

Aaron is passionate about his wife and his "work, gotta give him points on those issues.

He does however sound as dumb as a rock when he opens his mouth sometimes, he just cannot express himself very well or articulate what he is trying to convey.

• Love 11

I, too, think that there’s trouble in Kyle’s marriage, whether they have acknowledged it to each other or not. I don’t have any insider knowledge but being an observer of humans it’s becoming clearer. It’s not like they will end their marriage - like Lisa & Harry and Erika & Tom - these have become marriages of convenience. I doubt that Kyle would ever want to lose Mo.

• Love 16

Aaron is certifiable.  He looks stoned or hypnotized whenever he’s on. Maybe all the A1 smothered filet mingnon is counteracting with his crystals and his tin foil hat? Or that giant penis is draining all the blood and oxygen from his brain? I get that he was trying to defend his and Denise’s position, but I don’t think any of the other women understand Aaron’s dialect of Bat Shit Crazy.

Rinna and Erika talking about missing out on their “once a year hot dog” at Kyle’s...really?  You are both millionaires (allegedly).  If you want a hot dog, send the help out to get one. 

Did Teddi learn nothing from “puppygate”?  Don’t try to play head games, or “run’n tell dat“, or try to throw shade, or attempt to read any of these women. You do not have the required skill level.

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Here's the thing: Denise Fucking Richards asked the women to not speak about sexual things around her kids at her house. Dorit never asked Denise to not drop fuck-bombs at the table while her child was standing there - which would have been her right and if Denise had continued to fuck this and fuck that and fuck this thing in particular, then I could agree that Denise is a hypocrite. But it seems like she was laser focused on the opposite side of the table, didn't realize Dorit's kid was standing there, and therefore IMO it isn't a comparable situation.

A. Denise herself talked about sexual things around her kids at her party - referencing for the gazillionth time, Psycho Aaron's big dick. And she was not whispering or even leaning into the person beside her when she said it - she said it in the same conversational voice as she used before and after the big dick comment. 

B. She may claim, which she has a couple of times. that Sami was bothered by the comment but also twice has dodged Rinna's question asking how Sami brought it up and what she said. The editors were nice enough to show us that Sami didn't think it was a big deal and actually thought it was funny.

C. Denise F**king Richards dropped numerous f-bombs around not only Dorito's kids but other kids that were running back and forth right beside the table. The other women seemed to be able to get their point across without dropping f- bombs, and I can't say I have heard any of the howives with small children swear in front of them. She and PA continued to drop f-bombs etc. as they left the party.

So if DFR and PA are going to make requests at their home (which they have every right to do) they should afford others the same courtesy (as in be able to complete a single sentence around others' children without dropping f bombs) at their homes without having to be asked. Simple. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15
(edited)

Maybe Aaron was also ticked off that he was one of the few husbands there, and finally had enough.  I know husbands aren’t supposed to do that on these shows, but I kind of loved that he did.

I loved it when neither he nor Denise wanted to go.  “All they do is fight.”  😂😂😂

Edited by Thumper
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
(edited)

Lol how is Aaron a better husband? Because he drunkenly mansplains to his wife coworkers. Not like he has anything else to do or anywhere to be. She is his meal ticket. He’s a dumb aggressive prick. I would be embarrassed to be with someone like that.

Aaron said stop telling me to shut up or I’ll crush your hand to Denise. Which is a pretty fucked up thing to say. Again he’s such a wack job loser. Hope the driver lost their tail when he took them home. Lol ridiculous.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 6
  • Love 17
18 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Aaron is certifiable.  He looks stoned or hypnotized whenever he’s on. Maybe all the A1 smothered filet mingnon is counteracting with his crystals and his tin foil hat? Or that giant penis is draining all the blood and oxygen from his brain? I get that he was trying to defend his and Denise’s position, but I don’t think any of the other women understand Aaron’s dialect of Bat Shit Crazy.

Rinna and Erika talking about missing out on their “once a year hot dog” at Kyle’s...really?  You are both millionaires (allegedly).  If you want a hot dog, send the help out to get one. 

Did Teddi learn nothing from “puppygate”?  Don’t try to play head games, or “run’n tell dat“, or try to throw shade, or attempt to read any of these women. You do not have the required skill level.

Mmmm...... Hot dogs!

One of the best things I ever invested in was a true vintage ( ordered on eBay eons ago) old school carousel hot dog caged cooker with bun steamer on top. Everyone loves them dogs!

We loan it out to friends for parties and charity fundraising events, along with the vintage condiments "tray", squeeze bottles for mustard and ketchup, and the foil bags.

Damn, now I am hungry for a dog with mustard,minced onions and sweet relish!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol how is Aaron a better husband? Because he drunkenly mansplains to his wife coworkers. Not like he has anything else to do or anywhere to be. She is his meal ticket. He’s a dumb aggressive prick. I would be embarrassed to be with someone like that.

Aaraon said stop telling me to shut up or I’ll crush your hand to Denise. Which is a pretty fucked up thing to say. Again he’s such a wack job loser. Hope the driver lost their tail when he took them home. Lol ridiculous.

I didn't mind Aaron last season (or Denise for that matter) but it seems his true nature is coming through. I didn't see him as being a better husband either - he seems unhinged this season. I thought Teddi's husband was the smartest as he stayed away from the drama and played with his kids. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Marley said:

Aaron said stop telling me to shut up or I’ll crush your hand to Denise. Which is a pretty fucked up thing to say. 

That is not correct. Denise was squeezing Aaron’s hand to get him to shut up.  He told her that she is crushing his hand.  It’s right there on tape.

• Useful 7
  • Love 13
34 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

That is not correct. Denise was squeezing Aaron’s hand to get him to shut up.  He told her that she is crushing his hand.  It’s right there on tape.

That is not correct. Denise kept telling Aaron not to f**king say anything as they were on the camera. (To use Denise's words). Aaron replied "Don't tell me what to say. I'm going to crush your f**king hand. Stop it." It's right there on tape. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
37 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I saw it clear as day on tape and he said it to her. I even watched again and googled to make sure. I don’t know what scene you were watching. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Rahul said:

Denise developed four hernias caring for her special needs child whom she adopted. We as an audience did not know about Denise's condition or chronic pain until she was forced to have a six-hour long operation. Denise also fostered Charlie Sheen's two other boys from his subsequent marriage when neither biological parent was fit to care for them due to drug and alcohol abuse.

Compare that to Erika who left her young child on the opposite coast to pursue fame, glory and a loaded, much older husband.

So in my estimation, Denise REALLY IS MOTHER OF THE YEAR!

A thousands likes!

• Love 10
(edited)
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Well, they have a point, Denise did drop quite a few F-bombs in front of Doritos little girl and there are other children nearby as well. All these women really need to watch their mouths around kids. 

Denise didn't even see little whozitz standing there. Did Dorit ask her to stop cussing? That's the point being made that everyone is ignoring. It's as if basic good manners is an unfamiliar concept. Erika makes it very clear that you should be on your best behavior around Tom so why is it not okay for Denise to set boundaries around her kids? 

Garcelle is my BITCH.  These women are so accustomed to talking behind each others' backs they can't fathom being direct and mature in discussion.

Woot turned my cable off think it'll be on one more week then I never have to see these bitches again! 

Edited by Adgirl
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Aaron thinks the FDA is following him. He puts people in a machine that he thinks will rearrange their atoms orbits. He thinks this cures cancer. He can't explain what this is or why it works. He's on some good drugs for sure.

I think, given his body composition and rumored big dick, and being Hollywood guy, he's super alpha and he seems to have no shortage of testosterone. Denise seems to like it. My husband is also alpha and he's the same way. He isn't as dumb as Aaron though, thank god. And he'd be thrilled to be around such beautiful women.  I kind of want to defend Aaron, because well, I think he's hot as hell. I would totally go to him for some good dick, but I would never take any type of medical, social, personal, emotional, financial..... etc. advice from him. I might be interested in what vibrator he thinks might help me orgasm though. And if I had kids, I think he'd be a fun baby-sitter.

All said, he's a better husband than any other women's husbands. He's there, he supports her, and he cares about her children. I'm glad he was there. Why are no other husband there? It's so weird. Are they just too important and busy to be bothered? It's kind of shitty.

I don’t understand why so many people are defending Aaron, after he said that he would crush Denise‘s hand. That’s just really sad to me, that people would rather continue to talk shit about the other housewives than address his really disturbing comment. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yet he still films on this show. If Denises children are fair game then why isn’t Tom. Why does Erika grasp her pearls at the woman even thinking about having an argument in her home or disrespect Tom in any way but Erika can say that Denises daughters are underage sluts and how dare Denise ask her not to talk about having sex with underage children around. 

I think Tom & Erika wanted to avoid discussion of Tom's legal issues. Perhaps, he agreed to film a few scenes in exchange for having Bravo agree to stop any discussion of the issue mentioned below.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/11/29/rhobh-star-thomas-girardi-fully-pays-6-million-judgement-as-erika-jaynes-husband-ends-legal-battle-over-15-million-loan/

I agree with you that Erika was out of line to comment on Denise' daughters knowledge of threesomes etc.

I think Kyle was able to convince Bravo not to make the lawsuit against Mauricio & the Agency a story line last year.

Dorit had legal issues last year as well that weren't part of the story line.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Denise was told by Sutton that if she didn’t want her kids to hear that kind of talking then she shouldn’t bring them to their parties. I noticed that Sutton was quiet and trying to stay  out of it, so she knows that she said it,even if the other girls didn’t remember.

Yes!  I think Denise was alluding to this when she said she got the message not to bring the kids around the group if she was worried about what they would hear.  I sure wish Bravo would have replayed that part because it really set the stage for Denise to leave the kids at home.

• Love 21
20 hours ago, Callaphera said:

During the ride to Kyle's "barbecue" that didn't have a single flame or coal:

Erika: "I'll eat anything."
Rinna: "Yeah, me too, pretty much."
Me: "Except anything with carbs. Or fats. Or sodium. Or fibre. Or protein. Or food."

That's like that amazing quote from Frasier about Maris

Niles: Oh, you have free reign. Just bear in mind she can't have shellfish... poultry, red meat, saturated fats, nitrates, wheat, starch, sulfites, MSG or dairy. Did I say nuts?

Frasier: Oh, I think that's implied!

I liked Rinna so much when she first came on. Now I look at Twitter and if it's Rinna heavy in the comments I'll skip the episode. She's not a subtle sniper like LVP (who I don't really even like) so there is no explanation why she manages to keep taking all of these people down. Other than the fact that the rest of these women are too stupid to see it coming and mount a defence. And if that's the case they need to start looking for some capable new blood.

• Love 9
(edited)

Denise is just a passive aggressive bitch about not bringing her kids tho. She first lies about why she didn’t bring them then says a catty remark to Garcelle about not bringing them hoping everyone would hear.

I really don’t care about Denise tho other then she is way too high on herself and doesn’t seem to realize she peaked so long ago. Her husband is fucked tho. The way he talked to everyone and his behaviour was disgusting at the bbq.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 12

Why would anyone be jealous of Denise? She peaked years ago, is married to a psycho loser and clearly is hurting for money. I don’t see this likeability either she thinks she’s better then everyone.

• Love 8

I just tried watching this on DVR and it must be scripted right? Like a new kind of nightmare soap? They carry a ridiculous storyline all season. They all have parts they play and scripts to rehearse?  I hope so because real life or reality is not like this, IMHO.  
I have friends and we have parties that are catered with bounce houses, ice sculptures, and other fun stuff. Sometimes it’s adults only and sometimes bring the kids. If we have Issue with each other we talk about it after the party (if is was even really important, sometimes people are just drunk and it’s not a big deal the next morning.) (We don’t bring it up EVERY TIME WE MEET!) Does that mean that all of us mere mortals have more class than these peeps? I think so.

I had to turn to the ID (murder channel as husband calls it) just to relax before going to sleep. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

I watched about 20 minutes of these horrible people and then deleted the season pass from my TiVo. I’m so proud of myself, I feel like I had a colon cleanse. I can’t believe I used to like Kyle Richards, what an exhausting bitch. And I would rather spend 6 hours listening to Aaron ramble on about his crystals and healing energy then spend any time with Lisa Rinna or Dorit. The only women I would ever want to hang out with would be Denise or Garcelle. The rest of them can eat dicks.

Now I’m down to Dallas and New York City. We’ll see how long they last. 😂🙄

• Love 18

Bottom line, the harpies (not Garcelle!) are ganging up on Denise because they feel threatened by her. Denise is confident in who she is. She embraces all parts of herself, good and bad, and she actually loves herself - something so foreign to the rest of these bitches (not Garcelle!) who reek of insecurity and are constantly trying to overcompensate for something.  

• Love 21

I agree that the reason the others are jealous of Denise has more to do with behind-the-scenes issues.  Their behavior towards her really shifted between seasons and I’m sure that her salary and her ‘quick fan favorite’ status has a lot to do with it.  And she got it without having to cause drama or dress in over-the-top glam.  

As much as I am ‘team Denise’ though, I was alarmed about Aaron’s comment about crushing her hand.  I think he said it out of anger and frustration (still an effed up thing to say, I am not excusing it) and don’t believe is is abusive toward her.  She left Charlie because he was abusive, and she had a lot more to gain from staying with him, in terms of $ and fame.  If Aaron were truly abusive I’m sure she would not hesitate to drop him as well.  Hell she still might when she is no longer ‘dickmatized’ by him and realizes what a weirdo he is.

It was wildly inappropriate for Garcelle to make that crack while accepting her charity award.  But I don’t care!  😃 I am living for her constant shading of Vile Kyle.  It sent her into an immediate frenzy, the likes of which I’ve only seen in deeply insecure high-school girls: OMG was she talking about me?? She was looking right at me!  OMG why doesn’t she like me?  

I know you’re busy, Garcelle, but please stay 💕🥰💕

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
(edited)

Denise’s man-picker gene is as dysfunctional as Cynthia Bailey’s (Atlanta) - Aaron is a good example of why it’s not enough to just have a big dick.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, oakville said:

Aaron giving EMF Crystals to Kyle so she could sleep & avoid damage from 5G networks was hilarious. Kyle was polite & accepted the gift. Does Aaron take himself seriously ?

For someone who swears by her psychic partner? Why not.....not my thing, but this is Beverly Hills! 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I guess because even though she's peaked professionally, hurting for money, and an aging sex symbol, the band of bitches still feel like she's a threat. I mean they all have it going on in their own ways, but are such petty and vspid twunts that they are eaten up with jealousy. I guess at their core they know who they are.

3 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Bottom line, the harpies (not Garcelle!) are ganging up on Denise because they feel threatened by her. Denise is confident in who she is. She embraces all parts of herself, good and bad, and she actually loves herself - something so foreign to the rest of these bitches (not Garcelle!) who reek of insecurity and are constantly trying to overcompensate for something.  

True. Insecure people - especially those with narcissistic tendencies - are very threatened by anyone who is comfortable in her own skin. imo these women would be threatened by Denise even if her careeer hadn’t been so stellar.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17