Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: Mind Your P's and BBQ's

• Start Topic

Garcelle is honored for her work with a local charity, but her acceptance speech isn’t charitable to one guest. The ladies feel mom-shamed when Denise shows up to Kyle's kid-friendly barbecue without her kids. Lisa, Erika and Teddi are annoyed when Aaron mansplains to them – a situation Dorit knows firsthand is problematic for husbands in this group.

Airdate: 06/03/2020

Spoiler warning:  Please do not talk about future storylines that have not yet occurred on the show even if they have been discussed in the press.  (i.e. why Denise stopped filming.)

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah but then you could say that about pretty much most scripted & unscripted TV shows that are being aired now. 

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Reeking of desperation if she senses someone doesn’t approve of her.  And I was so glad Kyle didn’t take the bait, because there was nothing to take.  

I think Sutton is the only one reeking of anything with her ugly couture clothes.  They should just put her under Niagara Falls the woman is so thirsty.

4 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I thought it was obnoxious of Garcelle to throw food repeatedly at a formal event.  If it was supposed to be endearing, it missed the mark.

I thought it was a cute moment with her sons.  I didn't see it as a serious issue.

• Love 21

If I was given an all expense paid trip with one of these Housewives, I honestly don't think I would accept it. I might pick Garcelle or Sutton, because they're new....  The rest just bitch about everyone and everything. They're exhausting. 

• Love 10

Well, they have a point, Denise did drop quite a few F-bombs in front of Doritos little girl and there are other children nearby as well. All these women really need to watch their mouths around kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Well, they have a point, Denise did drop quite a few F-bombs in front of Doritos little girl and there are other children nearby as well. All these women really need to watch their mouths around kids. 

I think these women don't know how to let anything go, but I do understand their point that it's kind of disingenuous for Denise to be clutching her pearls when she has gone on national television talking about her sex life in very graphic terms. I'm sorry, her kids are going to know and hear about that. And for Denise to claim otherwise is nonsense. And Denise clearly has been more upset than she has let on. But, all that said, it is gross how the rest of the cast circles around her like sharks. Like, it's not that big of a deal?

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

The Real Dead Horse Beaters of Beverly Hills

Seriously. We've been talking about this damn threesome conservation at Denise's party for five episodes now. When is going to end?

I did think Teddi had a point. If someone told me they didn't want to bring their children around me, I also would take offense to it because it would be implying that I was somehow a danger to children, although like Garcelle said, it is Denise's right to bring her kids around whomever she wants. I laughed when Lisa went to the bouncy house with the kids because was as exhausted with the threesome talk as most of the viewers are. But the talk could have been over it if Lisa hadn't once again pressed the issue the final morning the women were in Santa Barbara by bringing up Charlie's hookers.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

What exactly does Erika's talking head with the mirror have to do with anything - other than the fact that she's demonstrating what a fucking bitch she is.  

It was in response to Aaron saying they should take a look at themselves in the mirror. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

When Denise cut the women off at the end of last weeks dinner, she simple did not want to discuss anything about her daughter at length.  How do they not understand that.  Remember when Rinna threw her wine glass and said “don’t talk about my husband”.  Certainly Denise should be allowed to close a conversation about her child.  

Dorit and Kyle’s clothing for the BBQ, minus, the BBG, was ridiculous.

Yep.  Saying you're done with a conversation means just that.  It doesn't mean that you're about to burst a blood vessel or suffer an embolism, Teddi.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 22

Garcelle and Kyle seemed to be getting along at Kyle's BBQ. I don't think Kyle dislikes Garcelle. She just may not engage with her because she hasn't spent a lot of time with her. I think if the two of them spent some time alone together, they could actually get along just fine. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
Just now, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I wonder what damaging think that Denise thought Aaron was going to say that she told him not to talk on camera. Then he told her not to grab his hand or he would crush her. There's something off about their relationship IMO. I wonder why Aaron was even at the BBQ. None of the other husbands were present. 

That was weird. She also sounded like she was talking to a child, slowly— when she told him to get up, they were leaving. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Just started watching.

Garcelle's face is still exquisite, and I like that she gets Denise and isn't on the mean girls' side. I want more of her!

Oh Rinna, so what if Denise made some mild comments about Kyle after the way Kyle treated her. Saying she likes attention, at that. We've known this about her since season 1. Not exactly a secret or anything sensitive. You however said that Kim was close to death and that Kyle was an enabler when you and Kyle were on friendly terms. I cut you slack for that because you just talk a lot without thinking sometimes, but why so hard on Denise?

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 19
12 minutes ago, HeddaGabler said:

I don't think Denise asked people to stop swearing, I think she wanted them to stop talking about sex acts. In other words, her kids have heard her have a fucking conversation, she just doesn't want to have a conversation about fucking. It's not that hard to figure out.

That's fine. I don't fully agree with Denise, but she has a right to feel how she feels. She was done with the threesome talk, but Lisa brought it up once again when they were in Santa Barbara. These women just don't know how to let things go. But I do get why Teddi and Kyle took offense to Denise's comment about not wanting her kids around these group.

• Love 10