Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E18: Reunion

• Start Topic

(edited)

There's no wine shortage in Italy.  🙂 

eta:  Jenna is just as disgusting as ever.  I think Canada wants to revoke her citizenship.

Edited by PaperTree
  • LOL 6
  • Love 12

And all the Colin fans rejoice as Madison tries to be coy about who in the Bravo-verse she’s flirting with but somehow feels she has to clarify it’s NOT him.  Girl, you aren’t good enough for Colin.

Adam’s dog is pretty chill.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

I can’t stand Jenna but she looks beautiful tonight. Almost like a different person. But she’s still the same manipulative, gaslighting person. 

I’m glad Paget apologized to Ciara for his flirty ways with Georgia, and they seem like a strong couple. But, I didn’t believe him that he wouldn’t have gone for Georgia had he been single. Come ON, lol. They had hot chemistry together, there’s just no denying it. I hope Georgia finds her own Pag, I like her. 

They were all nice about Parker. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

And all the Colin fans rejoice as Madison tries to be coy about who in the Bravo-verse she’s flirting with but somehow feels she has to clarify it’s NOT him.  Girl, you aren’t good enough for Colin.

Oh, that pissed me off! Colin is a great guy and really cute too. Her quick denial of being involved with him was really bitchy and I agree, she is nowhere close to good enough. GTFO Madison. 

• Love 11

WTF with Jenna being so passive aggressive with all the questions about their relationship.  “Adam....?”. Geez lady.  What a shock they aren’t together anymore.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

Maybe because she has a lot of make-up on, but Georgia’s lips look very pouty.

I watched the whole thing thinking she had got some bad lip injections. Or was having an allergic reaction to something. 

17 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

What is up with Jenna in the giant Joan Collins shoulder pads from 1984?

Sadly, shoulder pads are making a comeback. 

• Love 2

Not one question to Jenna and Adam about their inappropriate PDA and the effect that it had on the rest of the crew?? Or did I somehow miss this discussion?  The reunion was as boring as the whole season of BDSY. 

• Love 16

Watching this reunion, all I cough think about is how much of a sociopath Adam appears to be. The reason Jenna won’t answer any of these questions is because Adam makes all the decisions in that relationship and Jenna just tries not to piss him off. Jenna, these are red flags and red flags are bad, mmm kay?

• Love 19

In some ways I almost feel sorry for Jenna.We all know what a prick Adam is ( I mean, who puts onions in someone’s food when they specifically request NONE) and I think he had a Svengali effect on her.  A lot of that “ punishing the stews” is right out of Adam’s playbook and I think she was doing all this to please him.  I’ve heard that other stews thought she was pretty good. I think he sabotaged her but I think Madison should let it go. Unfortunately, this all played out on national television & Adam’s. Long gone from her life and enjoying all the chaos he created.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

WTF with Jenna being so passive aggressive with all the questions about their relationship.  “Adam....?”. Geez lady.  What a shock they aren’t together anymore.

I presume she kept throwing it back to him because he dumped her, and she was looking for some kind of explanation. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, PaperTree said:

What is behind Adam?  Looks to me like an indoor swimming pool.  So much for living in your van.

It’s his chicken coop. You can take a tour on his IG. With stay at home he moved to a plot of land in Oregon (I think) and started growing a garden and building a chicken coup.

• Useful 4

Can see Jenna willing to do more BD, same for Madison, same for Paget and Chiara, and Glen.

Probably Adam too.

Hanna is back on BDM again so Bravo will decide.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Watching this reunion, all I cough think about is how much of a sociopath Adam appears to be. The reason Jenna won’t answer any of these questions is because Adam makes all the decisions in that relationship and Jenna just tries not to piss him off. Jenna, these are red flags and red flags are bad, mmm kay?

I thought the exact same thing. I saw his detached smirk, a sociopath sign. He enjoys creating chaos and then sitting back and watching the fallout. 

Jenna is pretty pathological herself. She sure was whitewashing her terrible treatment of Madison (esp) and Georgia. Glen, as usual, had no comment. 

• Love 16

The sad part for me is that I have always liked the reunion shows....until this one. Tonight was just depressing. I guess one has to like the players. I just don't. Madison was always my favorite, but I think I'm sick of her now too. The only funny part was that Jenna knows some online people call her horse face. LOL

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

That was a shitty reunion for a real shit show.  I don’t like any of them more than I did before, some i like less.  They really didn’t address any of the real issues head on.  Great news that we won’t be seeing Adam again on this franchise.  Nice that he’s hooked up with a dog.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jenna again if there’s another season.  Now that we know a lot of her wickedness was just her sense of humour that ought to make for a fun show in the future.  Seriously her without lover boy would maybe be worth a go.....maybe.  She does sound like she has a lot of regrets, although mostly from reading online how despised she is.  I hope if they bring her back that it’s with Madison too.

• Love 4

Adam came off worse on this reunion then the show. He’s such a psycho prick. 

The dog being so relaxed was hilarious tho.

Jenna just sucks.

Sandy coming out for like 2 seconds was dumb. Not that I wanted to see more of her tho lol.

Kind of a boring reunion.

• Love 14

Well that was underwhelming...just like on charter, too much time spent on Jenna & Adam's relationship. He's a gaslighter and she suffers from low self-esteem, we get it.

Glen & Byron were non-entities, why even invite them?  Also, why was Sandy there?  That wasted time too.

If anything was learned it's that Georgia loves to stare her own reflection while pursuing her lips to define her cheekbones.  Oh, and she's a waffler too.  

I hope that Madison comes back in some fashion.  Pagat & Ciera too, just not together. 

• Love 13

The bright spot of the reunion for me was Paget and Ciara (and their wine, of course). Paget definitely deserved to squirm for the whole Georgia thing. And I loved how Ciara was able to respond to questions so perfectly just by smiling and taking a sip of her wine. 

• Love 21

Georgia kind of threw Madison under the bus with the Jenna situation.  We all saw Georgia bitching to Madison but when it came to supporting her at the reunion she didn’t really support her.  

• Love 23
(edited)

I loved Madison calling Jenna out on her crap and calling Georgia out for playing both sides. Sandy said it best Adam is Adam , which translates to he's always been a donkey.  Poor Byron was just sitting there, being ignored.  Jenna no one decent person will buy your crocodile tears.  I agree with something Byron said previously.  Madison has not dealt with the trauma of her sister's murder,  she keeps running from it and tries to put on a bubbly disposition at all times. Until she deals with it she's going to continue having outbursts of anger for every little thing. I think she like Simone from original BD would have done better working with someone like Hannah. 

Edited by spunky
  • Love 8

If Parker had given Madison any bit of physical contact, I highly doubt she would have had so many issues with Jenna. And I asked it before, what exactly did Jenna do to Madison that was so mean and bullying? She didn't give Madison constant praise or validation. She expected Madison to do her job without getting a gold star or a smiley face sticker. That's not bullying, that's called being an adult and doing your job. Your gold star is your paycheck, or in this case the giant ass tip for 2 days of work and your Bravo paycheck. Suck it up and do your job or quit. 

• Love 2