Type keyword(s) to search

Chucky in the Media

festivus
  • Start Topic

Saturday, July 23

San Diego Comic-Con

6:45 - 7:45 p.m. (Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Indigo Ballroom)

Back with a Vengeance: Chucky

He’s your friend ’till the very end! Join Chucky creator/executive producer Don Mancini and surprise guests for a can’t-miss conversation moderated by TV Guide Magazine’s Damian Holbrook and a behind-the-scenes look at season two returning this October on USA Network & SYFY. The hit series is from UCP.

• Love 2

Living-With-Chucky-movie-poster-071822.j

Daughter of the special effects artist Tony Gardner who worked on the 2004 movie Seed of Chucky, documentary filmmaker Kyra Gardner shared her childhood home with Chucky and Tiffany.

Interviews include Don Mancini, Jennifer Tilly, John Waters, Brad & Fiona Dourif, Tony Gardner, Lin Shaye, Marlon Wayans, and Abigail Breslin, among many others, LIVING WITH CHUCKY brings us behind the scenes on the making of the films in the franchise and the magic that makes them such a defining cinematic experience for so many in the genre community.

Living With Chucky will make its world premiere Aug. 13 at the Popcorn Frights Festival in Florida. The movie will also be available to watch digitally nationwide during the festival, starting Aug. 14.
Living-With-Chucky-promo-poster-071822.j

• Love 1

The only thing that could make Chucky creepier is Chucky in a church.

Well, hello, Glen/da! So nice to see you again.

Already scared for Nica and Andy. If it’s been a whole year since season 1 and the kids know his clone army is out there, I assume Andy or maybe Kyle lived to tell them?

Edited by Spartan Girl

Chucky Season 3        Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023     9pm    SYFY/USA Network

Devon Sawa returns as the president of the United States!

chucky-season-3-devon-sawa.png

In Chucky’s unending thirst for power, Season 3 now sees Chucky ensconced with the most powerful family in the world — America’s First Family, inside the infamous walls of the White House. How did Chucky wind up here? What in God’s name does he want? And how can Jake, Devon, and Lexy possibly get to Chucky inside the world’s most secure house, all while balancing the pressures of romantic relationships and growing up? Meanwhile, Tiffany faces a looming crisis of her own as the police close in on her for ‘Jennifer Tilly’s’ murderous rampage last season.

• Love 2
On 8/17/2023 at 9:34 AM, Spartan Girl said:

It was reported that they paused filming because of the SAG strike but I guess they shot enough to start the season. Hooray!

It’s not going to be the same with the stroke and all and actors not doing promos and being on Twitter/X  and from what I heard the season is t finished but I will watch because Chucky in the Oval Office is such a fun concept and Devon Sawa being on the show again is one of my favorite running gags.  

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

It’s not going to be the same with the stroke and all and actors not doing promos and being on Twitter/X  and from what I heard the season is t finished but I will watch because Chucky in the Oval Office is such a fun concept and Devon Sawa being on the show again is one of my favorite running gags.  

Who cares if the actors are on Twitter? It’s turned into a complete cesspool anyway. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

F443Qf7WUAApe7U?format=webp&name=medium

Zen Studios’ latest video game, a virtual pinball table called "Pinball M", features Chucky’s Killer Pinball along with several other selectable horror themed pinball machines like "Wrath of the Elder Gods: Director’s Cut", "Dead by Daylight", with additional terror titles on the way. "Pinball M" will soon be available on Steam, Epic Game Store, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch.

Chucky Season 3: Creator Don Mancini Offers Update on Remaining Episodes

The Hollywood strikes forced the studio to split Chucky Season 3 into two batches.

Episode 4 ended at a great stopping point and we wanted Chucky to have a presence during this Halloween season.

Episodes 5 and 6 are nearly complete, that just leaves episodes 7 and 8 to finish. The release of the rest of the episodes is contingent on when the strike ends.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2