Type keyword(s) to search

Married At First Sight (Australia) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I feel like Lizzie has an odd shape -- noticed this in her pants.  Even when she was heavier, she was thin on top.

9401450-6668109-image-a-34_1549339891240

As anorexic looking as she is, the pants on her looked weird.  Her top half has never matched her bottom half.

She's a pear, as, alas and alack (emphasis on "lack," haha), am I. Weight gain goes straight to the hips and thighs (they don't lie); one guess where the weight loss hits. 

• Love 3

Based on Mishel's reaction to Steve "telling all of Usraileyea" that he is not attracted to her, can't help but wonder why she wrote, "stay".  It doesn't make sense.  

• Love 8

Watching this now. 

Mishel isn't pissed she's been "betrayed" she's pissed and hurt and embarrassed that he doesn't find her attractive.  I don't blame her but her boing on and on about betrayal is fucking stupid. 

And her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. 

• Love 1

So BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU BETRAYED ME.  YOU LIED.  But I'm going to stay because my intelligent daughter said to do the opposite.  The same daughter who wanted to throat punch Steve when she learned he was once unfaithful.

• Love 6

The second-hand cringe was strong! I will never understand why so many of these couples take it upon themselves to play interrogator about issues that have nothing to do with them, as much as Stacey and Michael deserve to be torpedoed. Cathy and Josh wanted to be distracted from the fact that their own relationship is deflated.

Connie's baby voice is fucking annoying. They'll make it for a bit, but ultimately break up over a petty and childish fight because that's all they ever do.

Steve and Mishel - the mutual meltdowns and painful lack of any communication was making me itch! Obviously Mishel is upset because she likes Steve - God knows why. And if Steve wanted to leave, he would've suggested separation at the beach. I do think he brought it up because he likes her as a person and wants to try to work through it. Mishel, if no one is seeing your side, it's a sign you're in the wrong or overreacting. Unfortunately after her blowout, I think Steve is ready to cut all ties. She's got so many issues and it's never a good sign when someone fuels anger with alcohol.

Countdown til Michael hits on KC! Stacey can be as frosty as she wants, but she's just lying to herself that she has control over the inevitable. She and Michael are just trying to out-manipulate each other with their fake love declarations. Michael seems miserable and exhausted sober. He needs actual help. The threat of Stacey's anger/disappointment is not going to be enough incentive to stop drinking permanently. They're both super immature with a hugely inflated sense of self.

Someone tell Lizzie this isn't Gogglebox. She sure loves the camera! Her perpetual bug eyes and gaping mouth in reaction to every word was really cartoonish and fake - an obvious attempt to hog cutaway shots. Seb was funny with being nervous about her judging the others, though. He's a kind soul.

I don't get why they keep pressuring Ivan and Aleks to talk about sex when they clearly won't, but their increasingly desperate and catty replies are truly bizarre. Aleks threatening to leave the show over it was melodramatic. She clearly thinks highly of herself. Just realize the producers want to stir shit and change the topic.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Countdown til Michael hits on KC! Stacey can be as frosty as she wants, but she's just lying to herself that she has control over the inevitable. She and Michael are just trying to out-manipulate each other with their fake love declarations. Michael seems miserable and exhausted sober. He needs actual help. The threat of Stacey's anger/disappointment is not going to be enough incentive to stop drinking permanently. They're both super immature with a hugely inflated sense of self.

Stacey is there for one reason; Michael has MONEY.  If he were poor she'd be out of there.

4 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I don't get why they keep pressuring Ivan and Aleks to talk about sex when they clearly won't, but their increasingly desperate and catty replies are truly bizarre. Aleks threatening to leave the show over it was melodramatic. She clearly thinks highly of herself. Just realize the producers want to stir shit and change the topic.

I think talking about sex is part of the "experiment."  If the show had any balls, they'd kick both of those poser famewhores out the door.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

The second-hand cringe was strong! I will never understand why so many of these couples take it upon themselves to play interrogator about issues that have nothing to do with them, as much as Stacey and Michael deserve to be torpedoed. Cathy and Josh wanted to be distracted from the fact that their own relationship is deflated.

I am sure there has been producer intervention throughout the series, but last night's episode is the 1st time I felt it was rather heavy handed, obvious and clunky.  I really don't think Cath and Josh gave that much of a shit about that shituation and Josh's argument seemed halfhearted at best. I dislike Michael, but I think he handled Josh well.  Also, of all the couples KC could have sat down in between, she does so between Michael and Stacy, the couple with the infidelity issues. Why? Because Stacy seems that interesting and engaging. Stacy looked like she didn't even get up to great the newbies. She is such a bitch. She deserves Michael.

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Stacey is there for one reason; Michael has MONEY.  If he were poor she'd be out of there.

Her beady eyes were sparkling dollar signs in the preview when she saw Michael's large modern home. 

I thought the couples would spend the duration of the experiment in the hotel so I am looking forward to the couples moving into their actual homes. 

Mishel is annoying and crass. Steven is a controlling old fuddy duddy. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think talking about sex is part of the "experiment."  If the show had any balls, they'd kick both of those poser famewhores out the door.

Stacey didn’t like him at the wedding until her girlfriend told her that Michael owned his own business and looked him up online. Then she was all in. That’s the only reason she is in love now. She had to lay it on thick when she saw him kiki with KC. She might be greasy but she ain’t slick.

i don’t mind Ivan and Aleks not talking about their sex life. I don’t like their attitudes about it. They can just say they are comfortable with their level of intimacy in their relationship and leave it there. Hell, Cathy and Josh were sexual quick but might be in the friend zone now so sex clearly doesn’t keep a relationship intimate.

• Love 3

I did enjoy how Michael and Stacey couldn't stop laughing at the doll discussion.  I mean, it is so fucking stupid!

On Cathy and Josh, he was done with her after she got jealous that he was talking to that ugly recovering drug addict I can't remember the name of.  And with good reason.  No one want to be with someone that insecure.

19 hours ago, Boo Boo said:

Watching this now. 

Mishel isn't pissed she's been "betrayed" she's pissed and hurt and embarrassed that he doesn't find her attractive.  I don't blame her but her boing on and on about betrayal is fucking stupid. 

And her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. 

I would imagine Mishel is pissed for both reasons, hurt that he doesn't find her attractive and feeling betrayed that he told the world but not her. And, no, we did not see Steve tell the others he didn't find her attractive, but this is a 1 hour show with too many participants so they can't show everything.

I don't see why she wrote stay, though, that does not make sense to me.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Mishel, if no one is seeing your side, it's a sign you're in the wrong or overreacting. 

But just because these people don't agree with Mishel, that doesn't mean she's wrong.  I wouldn't trust anyone in this group as someone of great knowledge or understanding.

Did they sign something that said they were committed to discussing everything that happens in their relationship? I think once Ivan said he did not want to discuss these intimate issues that should have been the end of the discussion. Not loving these experts.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Yeah, I was giving Stacey the benefit of the doubt earlier, but I have changed my mind. This guy is pretty repulsive and, yeah, he didn't drink for the past few days, don't think that means he's going to quit drinking or cheating.

And the laughing at the other couple was ridiculous, childish and rude.  Michael did it, so she did it to show her solidarity with him. She is desperate and I don't think there's a chance in hell of this working out unless she wants to be unhappy forever.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I did enjoy how Michael and Stacey couldn't stop laughing at the doll discussion.  I mean, it is so fucking stupid!

On Cathy and Josh, he was done with her after she got jealous that he was talking to that ugly recovering drug addict I can't remember the name of.  And with good reason.  No one want to be with someone that insecure.

Well, Haley wasn't averse to "macking on" married men. Plus, the spouses are still basically strangers to each other, so who amongst them can feel truly secure, when every week the partner might write "Leave"?

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, cinsays said:

I would imagine Mishel is pissed for both reasons, hurt that he doesn't find her attractive and feeling betrayed that he told the world but not her. And, no, we did not see Steve tell the others he didn't find her attractive, but this is a 1 hour show with too many participants so they can't show everything.

I don't see why she wrote stay, though, that does not make sense to me.

I believe Steve's reasoning.  He was hoping it would grow. His attractiveness didn't grow.

Sexual chemistry is something discussed on the show constantly.  Has she not seen any MAF season?  Does she not realize there are talking heads?  That in groups of people there's discussion on whether or not they've banged?  She's on a fucking reality show!  That's how it works.  

8 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Well, Haley wasn't averse to "macking on" married men. Plus, the spouses are still basically strangers to each other, so who amongst them can feel truly secure, when every week the partner might write "Leave"?

Haley wasn't averse.  That doesn't mean the guy whose shown us how sexually attracted he is to her would throw down with Haley..  

And how insecure can you really be for someone that is basically a stranger?

She's just a very insecure person.  Insecurity isn't sexy.

Edited by Boo Boo
22 minutes ago, cinsays said:

Yeah, I was giving Stacey the benefit of the doubt earlier, but I have changed my mind. This guy is pretty repulsive and, yeah, he didn't drink for the past few days, don't think that means he's going to quit drinking or cheating.

And the laughing at the other couple was ridiculous, childish and rude.  Michael did it, so she did it to show her solidarity with him. She is desperate and I don't think there's a chance in hell of this working out unless she wants to be unhappy forever.

Single mother of two, surgically inflated hither and yon, desirous of a certain lifestyle---Stacey has yet to grasp that Michael is training her to accept that he will live according to his whims and desires. She's welcome to come along for the ride, but he's the driver. 

Michael embodies the old saying about Hollywood: Once you can fake sincerity, you've got it made. 

• Love 6

I would have understood Mishel if she said, "Yes, I'm hurt -- like anyone would be -- if I was told I wasn't attractive to my partner."  Then drop it.  The on and on and on and then correcting him that it wasn't the comment, it was the "betrayal." Bitch please.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Single mother of two, surgically inflated hither and yon, desirous of a certain lifestyle---Stacey has yet to grasp that Michael is training her to accept that he will live according to his whims and desires. She's welcome to come along for the ride, but he's the driver. 

Michael embodies the old saying about Hollywood: Once you can fake sincerity, you've got it made. 

I think she's willing to go along with the ride if he provides her wealth.  She's an attorney, but not all attorneys are wealthy!

• Love 2

I don't really care about the sex talk. Because it wasn't really about that. Those two never show any forms of affection or closeness on screen so the experts are trying to gauge where they are. They don't really talk about anything. There are also ways you can talk about intimacy without actually talking to them about sex but they wouldn't even touch of the subject. Are they affectionate? Are they operating more as roommates than lovers or a couple? I don't know. The experts don't know either. 

And as always, if you want to keep your relationship, don't form the relationship on a TV show. There will be cameras. There will be questions.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I don't really care about the sex talk. Because it wasn't really about that. Those two never show any forms of affection or closeness on screen so the experts are trying to gauge where they are. They don't really talk about anything. There are also ways you can talk about intimacy without actually talking to them about sex but they wouldn't even touch of the subject. Are they affectionate? Are they operating more as roommates than lovers or a couple? I don't know. The experts don't know either. 

And as always, if you want to keep your relationship, don't form the relationship on a TV show. There will be cameras. There will be questions.

I don't like Ivan and Alex (?)  The two of them act like they're just....there.  I wonder if they are grifters, enjoying the free food, hotel rooms and alcohol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I don't like Ivan and Alex (?)  The two of them act like they're just....there.  I wonder if they are grifters, enjoying the free food, hotel rooms and alcohol. 

I find Ivan so strange.

• Love 5
On 8/1/2020 at 11:26 AM, Boo Boo said:

I would have understood Mishel if she said, "Yes, I'm hurt -- like anyone would be -- if I was told I wasn't attractive to my partner."  Then drop it.  The on and on and on and then correcting him that it wasn't the comment, it was the "betrayal." Bitch please.  

Mishel is deflecting the issue to betrayal and trust because she can't believe Steve isn't into her. She obviously views herself as the catch of the relationship, both physically and personality-wise. Trying to see it from her side, I'd be pissed if they tethered me to some fuddy duddy geezer and after weeks of playing caretaker and coaxing him through tantrums and begrudgingly sacrificing my "fun" lifestyle he sat me down and told me I just wasn't physically doing it for him.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Mishel is deflecting the issue to betrayal and trust because she can't believe Steve isn't into her. She obviously views herself as the catch of the relationship, both physically and personality-wise. Trying to see it from her side, I'd be pissed if they tethered me to some fuddy duddy geezer and after weeks of playing caretaker and coaxing him through tantrums and begrudgingly sacrificing my "fun" lifestyle he sat me down and told me I just wasn't physically doing it for him.

Mishel has no self awareness.  First of all, she's no spring chicken.  When you get to a certain age, the men aren't going to want to jump out of airplanes.  Many of them are "been there, done that," and what they want is to settle down. 

Also Mishel is vulgar.  She'd just met Steve, yet every other word out of her mouth was a curse word.  She didn't even know Steve and she was cursing like a sailor.  You'd think she would want to put her best foot forward, I guess not.

I still think Ivan and Alex are grifters.  This is what I think happened.  I think they get along because they both have similar backgrounds (Eastern European) but not really attracted to each other.  There was a strange scene of them on their honeymoon.  They sat by the pool I believe and commented on how nice the place was, how good the food and drink was, etc.  I would not be a bit surprised if, off camera they realized that they could have a nice little vacation, plus be on TV and become "reality stars."  So they agreed to not talk about their physical relationship (because they have none) by saying, "we both agreed not to talk about it on camera."  Unlike the US version of the show, these aren't "legally binding marriages."  They can get to the end of the show, say, "we don't want to get married" and be done with it, no harm no foul.

• Love 7

I now despise Josh, a Mama's Boy and Mama is a bee-yotch. Defending his mother and saying that Cathy has a grudge against her was insane, like, literally unreal. Cathy, leave, for your happiness and sanity. Josh and the MIL from Hell will bring up every little disagreement from months, then years, then decades past.

They can't let things go, so let them go. 

• Love 10

Okay, I'm done with Steve. Hey, Geezer, why would or should Mishel be attracted to you?! Think about it, pal. And then pretending that he has no idea why she might be upset that he tells everyone  in so many words, "I don't like her looks!" Oh, sure, he thinks he's "just being honest," as if that's the highest value, as opposed to kindness. 

Done with Jonny, too.

All these guys must think they're the reincarnation of Cary Grant or something, telling others about their dissatisfaction with their wives. 

KC, dump Plushie Boy STAT.  

Love Michael's house! 😁😎

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2020 at 2:29 PM, Neurochick said:

Mishel has no self awareness.  First of all, she's no spring chicken.  When you get to a certain age, the men aren't going to want to jump out of airplanes.  Many of them are "been there, done that," and what they want is to settle down. 

Also Mishel is vulgar.  She'd just met Steve, yet every other word out of her mouth was a curse word.  She didn't even know Steve and she was cursing like a sailor.  You'd think she would want to put her best foot forward, I guess not.

I still think Ivan and Alex are grifters.  This is what I think happened.  I think they get along because they both have similar backgrounds (Eastern European) but not really attracted to each other.  There was a strange scene of them on their honeymoon.  They sat by the pool I believe and commented on how nice the place was, how good the food and drink was, etc.  I would not be a bit surprised if, off camera they realized that they could have a nice little vacation, plus be on TV and become "reality stars."  So they agreed to not talk about their physical relationship (because they have none) by saying, "we both agreed not to talk about it on camera."  Unlike the US version of the show, these aren't "legally binding marriages."  They can get to the end of the show, say, "we don't want to get married" and be done with it, no harm no foul.

I agree on Mishel.  I don't think a lot of men are going to find her personality attractive, much less her looks.  Steven is no prize either.  I agree that the "i'm not attracted to her" comment should not have been revealed to his friends, but at this point he wants out anyway and she inexplicably wanted more airtime and decided to stay.

Alex and Ivan have zero chemistry, and I think he's just odd. I think they are both hoping this helps their real estate careers or they get onto some reality TV real estate show.  

And of course, blow up doll is going to love Michael's place!  

The guy with the stuffed animals, odd.  I also realized the jealous chick has a rubber face as well.  

Seb is weird.  Lizzie has a lot of baggage. I don't believe the off camera discussion was her not drinking water and not eating vegetable.  I suspect he was questioning whether she's anorexic.  

The other two women -- Josh and Jonny's partners -- are such insecure messes that their mates packed it in a long time ago.  Insecurity is such a turnoff.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Boo Boo said:

I think Josh and Jonny are just tired of their incredibly insecure partners.  Insecurity is not sexy.  Whiny is not sexy.  Jealousy is not sexy.

I agree.  Mishell, Cathy, Connie.  They needed therapy, not marriage.   The men however, need to understand that many women feel insecure because we living in a 24/7 culture that tells woman "you're not enough" over and over and over again.

Mishell was rude walking out like a spoiled entitled child.  I wouldn't have done that as a 10 year old.

Cathy and Josh had sex too early.  Josh got upset with Cathy when she told him she felt insecure that he was sitting with what's her name, who got kicked out of the experiment.  Josh thought it was an attack on him.  I'm sorry but walking out, turning off your phone and not coming home until 1:30 in the morning?  You're grounded, young lady!

I think Jonny felt like he had to walk on eggshells because Connie was too insecure and too sensitive and he just got tired of it.  Not sexy at all.

Ivan was too much of a workaholic, asking Aleks to be his assistant?  That was really strange.  

13 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

KC, dump Plushie Boy STAT.  

KC needs to learn about boundaries.  She's also been in LA too long.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  Mishell, Cathy, Connie.  They needed therapy, not marriage.   The men however, need to understand that many women feel insecure because we living in a 24/7 culture that tells woman "you're not enough" over and over and over again.

Mishell was rude walking out like a spoiled entitled child.  I wouldn't have done that as a 10 year old.

Cathy and Josh had sex too early.  Josh got upset with Cathy when she told him she felt insecure that he was sitting with what's her name, who got kicked out of the experiment.  Josh thought it was an attack on him.  I'm sorry but walking out, turning off your phone and not coming home until 1:30 in the morning?  You're grounded, young lady!

I think Jonny felt like he had to walk on eggshells because Connie was too insecure and too sensitive and he just got tired of it.  Not sexy at all.

Ivan was too much of a workaholic, asking Aleks to be his assistant?  That was really strange.  

Exactly -- therapy not marriage.  Or the "experiment" since it's not a legal marriage!  

I'm sure each of them would run if they were paired with a deeply insecure man!  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I think the only couple that might make it are Stacey and Michael, it's quid pro quo.  He wants a hot wife  plastic-surgeon created blow up doll, she wants a wealthy husband.   Perfect.  

FIFY.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I think the only couple that might make it are Stacey and Michael, it's quid pro quo.  He wants a hot wife, she wants a wealthy husband.   Perfect.  

So troubling that she is seen as hot, which she obviously thinks she is as does Michael .... for now. I thought it was interesting how Stacey said KC was cute but not hot.

Noticed something this episode. Stacey has said on least at 2 occasions that she and Michael are a power couple and are looked up to by people? What people? Where are they? She is obviously all about appearances and wants to feel that other people are jealous of her or want to be her. What was the whole bit with her going on about Michael having 2 Rolexes? 

I really wish the camera had caught the argument between Seb and Lizzie. I think I mentioned before that Lizzie didn't look particularly healthy. I wouldn't be surprised if she was very restrictive with her diet. She is an extreme pear shape fighting her genes. I know that battle well.

Mishel was a fool to have stayed after terrible advice from her daughter. Attraction can indeed grow but if after weeks of living together and he actually says he isn't then he likely never will. 

Josh is a fuckboi. First, can't believe he let Cathy carry that heavy ass suitcase down those steep ass stairs and didn't even try to help. He seemed to have a free hand. Second, for throwing her under the bus after promising he wouldn't. And he did so without any prompting from anyone. As did Steven.

I really don't know what to make of Ivan.  I don't think Aleks was ever really feeling Ivan. Perhaps the odd take your wife to work day, Fast and Furious meet up and small unimpressive apt were a bridge too far. 

Can hardly wait to hear what Aleks is alleged to have done next week. Of course, Michael's messy ass is at the center of it.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Josh is a fuckboi. First, can't believe he let Cathy carry that heavy ass suitcase down those steep ass stairs and didn't even try to help. He seemed to have a free hand. Second, for throwing her under the bus after promising he wouldn't. And he did so without any prompting from anyone. As did Steven.

My husband (who tries to pretend he isn't watching haha) saw Cathy carrying her suitcase and said, "Dude, at least help her with her suitcase!" 

Edited by greeneyedscorpio
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

KC needs to learn about boundaries.  She's also been in LA too long.

I didn't find Mishel rude to walk out - Steve's friends refused to see her point, I was sure the woman would, but no.  There was no reason for Steve to tell them he was finding her unattractive, especially after he just promised her he would not discuss that with them.

The real estate guy sure has a high opinion of himself and treating Aleks like his humble servant was really pompous and rude. And if his idea of fun is drag racing, that is something you either like or you find dumb and juvenile and she was not digging it.  All around bad move but at least now she sees who he is.

I really like Stacey and I hope she finds love with someone, but it won't be this loser. 

KC throwing the guy's stuff out after knowing him, what a week or 2, totally wrong.  That must be a producer setup, no?

I think the gal that was on last year wants this to work more than she likes the guy.

I don't think any of these marriages could succeed and I hope most of them decide to leave sooner than later.

These "experts" are about as bad as the ones on the US version.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

I didn't find Mishel rude to walk out - Steve's friends refused to see her point, I was sure the woman would, but no.  There was no reason for Steve to tell them he was finding her unattractive, especially after he just promised her he would not discuss that with them.

Why should the woman agree with Mishel?  I didn't.  I didn't get what her point was.  She kept saying how betrayed she felt.   I didn't see it.  I thought it was rude to walk out just because someone didn't agree with you.  

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Why should the woman agree with Mishel?  I didn't.  I didn't get what her point was.  She kept saying how betrayed she felt.   I didn't see it.  I thought it was rude to walk out just because someone didn't agree with you.  

guess we see it differently, she walked out because she felt ganged up on and it was too uncomfortable

I didn't mean she should agree with her, just not be so sure her friend was doing an ok thing

I don't see any reason Steve had to tell everyone how he felt about her either

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Neurochick said:

You mean his "little assistant". What a demeaning thing to say especially since she's also a realtor. 

Steve, way to go, buddy. You promise Mishel in the car that you would not bring up your lack of attraction for her to your friends because she made it clear it's embarrassing for her and then you go ahead and do exactly that! Does this guy not know how to read a room? 

Anybody else have doubts if that's really Michae'ls house? Nothing in the frige, almost nothing on the walls, bedrooms looks sparse, the pool, fountain what ever area blahhhh.  Either the house has no warmth because Michael the bachelor has no taste and needs a professional decorator or the house isn't his and production used it to pretend it's his. I'm voting for the latter. 

Cathy, for the love of god stop crying! Nobody is going to want to be around your sniveling weepy ass if you keep that up. 

Seb and Lizzie- they sure edited out most of their camera time. She's going to talk herself right out of that relationship. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Anybody else have doubts if that's really Michae'ls house? Nothing in the frige, almost nothing on the walls, bedrooms looks sparse, the pool, fountain what ever area blahhhh.  Either the house has no warmth because Michael the bachelor has no taste and needs a professional decorator or the house isn't his and production used it to pretend it's his. I'm voting for the latter. 

I think it's his house.  He does have money, that's why Stacy is still there.  His house was a party house.

18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Cathy, for the love of god stop crying! Nobody is going to want to be around your sniveling weepy ass if you keep that up. 

I don't think we've seen the last of them yet.

• Love 2

Steve basically gave Mishel his word that he'd not discuss his finding her not attractive at the dinner with friends. He was not true to his word and I would have been just as pissed as Mishel. I don't care if folks perceived her as rude for walking out. Steve saying that in front of his friends was just so hurtful and demeaning. I think she just wanted someone, anyone, to validate her feelings and say they could understand HOW she might feel betrayed, EVEN THOUGH, Steve meant no malice. Would that have been so hard for any one of them to say? He's no spring chicken. I don't find Mishel unattractive at all. I think she's prettier than fake Stacy or even Cathy. Yes, she's a bit chubby , I guess. Broader on top than bottom. Maybe he should be paired with anorexic Lizzie.

Josh made my blood boil this episode. WTH is wrong with him? Why did he turn off so suddenly? I agree they had sex too soon. As for her feeling insecure...she's been cheated on in the past multiple times so her insecure feelings and/or feelings of jealousy do not come out of thin air. I have compassion for her. Josh should have tried harder to allay her worries over Haley. His mom is a shit stirrer and I wanted to slap that smirk off her face.

Idk what to think about Johnny. I had a lot of promise for those two. I don't find Connie particularly insecure but he hasn't seemed to make a move, sexually. Perhaps that's feeding into her insecurities? I guess they are doomed.

Is Drew for real? Is he punking KC? She was wrong to clean house, but it's super creepy for a grown man to have all those stuffed animals. Ok, he gave a valid reason about Cornelius, but the rest?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ECM1231 said:

I think she just wanted someone, anyone, to validate her feelings and say they could understand HOW she might feel betrayed,

In life, sometimes you don't get your feelings validated. 

Josh made my blood boil this episode. WTH is wrong with him? Why did he turn off so suddenly? I agree they had sex too soon. As for her feeling insecure...she's been cheated on in the past multiple times so her insecure feelings and/or feelings of jealousy do not come out of thin air.

But why should Josh have to deal with what some other guy did to Cathy?  Cathy came with suitcases and trunks.  She needs to deal with her issues before thinking about getting married.  Josh on the other hand needs to know it's not right to tell his mother his relationship problems. 

Is Drew for real? Is he punking KC? She was wrong to clean house, but it's super creepy for a grown man to have all those stuffed animals. Ok, he gave a valid reason about Cornelius, but the rest?

Why is it creepy?  KC needs to learn the word boundaries.  She barely knows the man and she's cleaning his house?  Stuffed animals aren't hurting anybody.

• Love 2

But why should Josh have to deal with what some other guy did to Cathy?  Cathy came with suitcases and trunks.  She needs to deal with her issues before thinking about getting married.  Josh on the other hand needs to know it's not right to tell his mother his relationship problems. 

Well, I agree that therapy would be helpful but we all come with a certain amount of baggage, no?  None of us is perfect, imo. I just feel that Josh wasn't as comforting/reassuring as he could have been with Cathy, knowing that she has trust issues and insecurities from so many men cheating on her. That's why I said I feel compassion. Obviously you don't feel as I do and that's okay. 

Why is it creepy?  KC needs to learn the word boundaries.  She barely knows the man and she's cleaning his house?

Agree that KC needs to learn boundaries. I said the same thing. However, agree to disagree that it's not creepy for a grown man to have all kinds of stuffed animals around and interact with them as well. YMMV

Edited by ECM1231
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, cinsays said:

The real estate guy sure has a high opinion of himself and treating Aleks like his humble servant was really pompous and rude. And if his idea of fun is drag racing, that is something you either like or you find dumb and juvenile and she was not digging it.  All around bad move but at least now she sees who he is.

I really like Stacey and I hope she finds love with someone, but it won't be this loser. 

KC throwing the guy's stuff out after knowing him, what a week or 2, totally wrong.  That must be a producer setup, no?

I think the gal that was on last year wants this to work more than she likes the guy.

I don't think any of these marriages could succeed and I hope most of them decide to leave sooner than later.

These "experts" are about as bad as the ones on the US version.

Thanks SO much for 'analyzing' these couples almost identically to the way I would have-- IF I'd have had (or found) the time to respond.  The one thing that drove me a bit crazy was how emotionally UNintelligent the majority of these guys were.  They just "DID NOT GET IT!" ("IT" being the true gist of 'what made their wives tick.')  Oh how I wish that men were raised with more emotional intelligence.  (The most painful example being Josh & his mom vs. wife Cathy.  So sad....)

• Love 2

Ok, this is what I wanted Mishel to say to Steve - "Steve, when we first got together, you were getting out of the shower one day and I saw that you have a small penis. I normally prefer a larger one, but I thought that maybe I could get past that, so I didn't want to say anything. But I've been telling the camera crew, and everyone on the set, and my friends about this.  I just want to be honest!"

She should say this while sitting with a group of her friends.

Would love to see if Steve felt betrayed by that.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TzuShih said:

Thanks SO much for 'analyzing' these couples almost identically to the way I would have-- IF I'd have had (or found) the time to respond.  The one thing that drove me a bit crazy was how emotionally UNintelligent the majority of these guys were.  They just "DID NOT GET IT!" ("IT" being the true gist of 'what made their wives tick.')  Oh how I wish that men were raised with more emotional intelligence.  (The most painful example being Josh & his mom vs. wife Cathy.  So sad....)

Men are born with emotional intelligence. Many men.

The issue here is that the majority of these men don't actually give a fuck about their wives so they have no reason to be emotionally present. 

Steve, Josh and Johnny are checked out but are trying to seem like they are giving effort. 

It's not just on them though. All six of these people should have out leave last week. 

Let this shit go!

Oh and the biggest joke to me is that Mishel kept going on and on about betrayal and I just wanted her to shut up. But, Steve truly did betray her this week. Steve had one job and couldn't help himself. Why would anyone want to talk about that in mixed company? With people that for her are strangers? Even if they weren't strangers?

Steve needs to find a young woman he can be a sugar daddy for and call it a day. He doesn't want a real and mature relationship.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

Ok, this is what I wanted Mishel to say to Steve - "Steve, when we first got together, you were getting out of the shower one day and I saw that you have a small penis. I normally prefer a larger one, but I thought that maybe I could get past that, so I didn't want to say anything. But I've been telling the camera crew, and everyone on the set, and my friends about this.  I just want to be honest!"

Word to your entire post! Love it! It's perfect!👏

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think it's his house.  He does have money, that's why Stacy is still there.  His house was a party house.

I don't think we've seen the last of them yet.

some party, guess the guests bring their own food and beverages and chairs

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

love it!

13 minutes ago, cinsays said:

some party, guess the guests bring their own food and beverages and chairs

We saw earlier that Michael knows how to order in restaurant meals. 

And why have a well-stocked fridge when he was filming this show elsewhere? 

As for furniture: I don't think we saw every room. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Josh made my blood boil this episode. WTH is wrong with him? Why did he turn off so suddenly? I agree they had sex too soon. As for her feeling insecure...she's been cheated on in the past multiple times so her insecure feelings and/or feelings of jealousy do not come out of thin air. I have compassion for her. Josh should have tried harder to allay her worries over Haley. His mom is a shit stirrer and I wanted to slap

If she can't watch her partner talk to a woman without thinking the worst of him, she shouldn't be in a relationship and should deal with her issues first.  This is the turning point for Josh.  And who could blame him?  I would not want to date someone who gets jealous that easily.  I wouldn't give a fuck what their baggage was.  More people in this life have been cheated on than not.  Suck it up, deal with your insecurity.  Because you will doom every relationship you get into if you are gutted when a flirtatious woman is talking to your man.  Pretend to be secure.  It's a lot sexier.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

In life, sometimes you don't get your feelings validated. 

Why is it creepy?  KC needs to learn the word boundaries.  She barely knows the man and she's cleaning his house?  Stuffed animals aren't hurting anybody.

Amen!  It's extra strange to me that she really doesn't even know Josh and his talking to another woman generated so much anguish.  They aren't legally married.  They barely know each other.  But him talking to another woman (I don't care how flirtatious she might have been) caused that much trauma?  She needs to see visit something other than a plastic surgeon's office.

And yes, KC is another headcase.  Although if all those stuffed animals were in the house of a man I was paired with, I may be a little worried he's grooming someone.

• Love 1